[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in a nation with free healthcare what would happen if all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1444001710383.jpg (412KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1444001710383.jpg
412KB, 1224x1632px
in a nation with free healthcare what would happen if all the rich people left

also what would happen if doctors refused to work
>>
>>26194978
>in a nation with free healthcare what would happen if all the rich people left
nothing of value would be lost
>also what would happen if doctors refused to work
the same thing that would happen now, retard
>>
old people and disabled people will die quicker.

rich people leaving wouldnt make that big a dif. After a point its cheaper to pay an accountant / solicitor to cut tax payments. Its the "middle" class who pays the most.
>>
>>26194978
>in a nation with free healthcare what would happen if all the rich people left
Where the fuck are they going to go? Any nation that one could argue is on par with America, maybe even better is also socialized if not more so.

>also what would happen if doctors refused to work
Then they will go from being paid less for their work to being paid nothing for their work. They will not leave because nowhere else will pay them, and because many are to attached to their home to flee.

Moving on.
>>
Since every developed country has universal healthcare except the USA, where would they be going?
>>
File: Elysium-wallpapers-14.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elysium-wallpapers-14.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>26195189
Why, outer-space of course!

btw muh WHO IS JOHN GALT?
>>
oy vey think of the job creators! if the job creators leave jobs won't exist!
>>
>>26195277
The brave venture capitalists of the world risk their fortunes to provide you with innovation and jobs, and you mock them?
>>
If the rich disappeared, nothing would change.
If the poor disappeared, the world would starve.
>>
>>26195012
>nothing of value would be lost except the people who I am leeching off of
2/10, made me reply
>>
>>26195277
Says the guy posting on a device made as a result of capitalism.
>>
>>26194978
liberals try to divide those who would normally be conservative up in two by trying to stir up class hatred. the truth is that 99.9% of people in america have it fine. most people below the poverty line even have smartphones. the true enemy is liberals, like pic related. they are the enemy, and they're destroying the country.
>>
File: old america bbq.jpg (349KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
old america bbq.jpg
349KB, 1024x788px
>>26195398
pic related. this is where you would be if not for the cultural marxism which has taken hold of our country. you'd have a qt wife and live in a nice neighborhood, and have 2 or 3 kids, and you'd get together with your neighbors every now and then and have a barbecue after church
>inb4 sky fairy
literally doesn't matter. look at your life right now
>>
>>26195398
Liberals are destroying our way of life piece by piece.

When Benghazi was under attack, who did you stand with?
>>
>>26195394
>I am, therefore I think
>>
>>26195394
>Says the guy posting on a device made as a result of capitalism.
With gold mined by slaves in Africa and assembled by chinks in commieland
>>
>>26195456
>implying 'morality' is more important than a strong backyard economy
>>
File: you just know trumped.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
you just know trumped.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>>26195431
i stand with trump. he's not one of us, but he's standing up against the psychopaths who are running the world into the ground with their refusal to accept reality in the sake of being politically correct. islam is a shitty religion founded by a pedophile with violence as one of its core components, and mexicans need to quit acting like they're entitled to citizenship just because they managed to get across the border without being caught
>>
Pretty sure if the current 1% there would be more then enough people ambition and money hungry enough to take their place.
>>
>>26195277

if the majority of money comes from the rich then who the hell is going to buy all the medical equipment and drugs and who is going to pay the doctors wages????

without exploiting the rich the system collapses
>>
>>26195012
>nothing of value would be lost
What about a huge chunk of your taxation base?
>>
>>26195477
Are you fucking retarded? You are most likely a virgin robot posting all day on this board and your greatest worries are le muslims and le mexicans?
>>
>>26195536
As a private sector NEET (ie master race NEET) I support whatever candidate which allows my parents to earn the most and allow me to keep leeching

Public sector NEETs are cancer
>>
>>26195561
And what will you do when your parents die?
>>
>>26194978

I think people buy way too much into the idea that just because a person is rich they'll abandon the country of their birth in a heartbeat. They really won't, and if they will, it will almost certainly be to another first-world country where they feel safe and will still get taxed a lot. If any of them threaten to take their ball and go elsewhere, I'll call their bluff.

As for that second supposition, there's really no reason that couldn't happen in the most free of markets either. Being a doctor is a buttfuckingly shitty job that requires mountains of debts, piles of insurance, most of your 20s just for training, and even at the end requires you to be on call and work shit hours, likely in stressful conditions. The money is pretty good but the money's also pretty good in banking. If you're so smart, why not do that instead?

There's doctors because people care about the world and understand that it's an important job for making things better. The money is nice but self interest is not what keeps that profession afloat.
>>
>>26195012

But if healthcare is a human right, then quitting your job as a doctor is a human rights violation.
>>
>>26195587
Live off inheritances set up to provide for me for life
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.