[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in uni with qt grill i had class with last semester >we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hs.jpg (41KB, 642x663px) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
41KB, 642x663px
>in uni with qt grill i had class with last semester
>we start talking to each other since we dont know anybody else from the class despite that we never talked before last semester
>shes giving me lots of signs, looking at me when im not looking, leaning on me, touching my shoulder, sending me messages asking "do we have homework" and shit like that every other day
>one day it was snowing so i offered to give her a ride home
>she says yes and i drove her to her house and she was very grateful
>next day as were leaving she tries to quickly leave but i stop her and tell her i can drop her off since she lives on the way to my place
>she says ok
>next day she completely runs ahead of me without even saying goodbye and looses herself
>i message her late asking why she did that
>she makes up some bullshit about going to buy something
>next day i ask her if she wants to hang out with me after school in a text message and she doesnt reply
>when i see her in uni shes acting weird and doesnt want to talk to me
>runs off at the end of the class so i dont offer to take her home
>mfw

What the fuck just happened r9k? I was 99% sure this chick wanted the dick but then she did a 180 and completely changed.
Can somebody explain this to me?

I feel really devastated atm since i had already gotten my hopes up and had started to fall for this girl
>>
>>26194365
If I were you, I would message here and just ask her if she doesn't wanna hang out with you, and that it's fine if she doesn't. Just find out.
>>
>>26194407
that happened about 3 days ago though, would it sill be appropiate to ask her that after all this time?
>>
that's the shits anon, but it happens. Don't be overbearing and give her some space for a bit, then try and ask politely if something came up. Best of luck
>>
>>26194365

I'll up your story to one more, I met a girl and she cheated on her bf with me, we met 2 more times. She asked me to take her out on a date and when that day came she's just been ghosting me. Luckily I have other side bitches but otherwise it would have totally gotten to me
>>
op here, one more thing, today she asked in a chat group we had something about the homework, instead of asking me like she always did which i think was a huge sign something is wrong with her
Could asking her to hang out after school really creeped her out that much? but i think she was acting weird before that even when she tried to evade me so i didnt offer to drive her home
>>
File: 1454277794597.jpg (196KB, 998x969px) Image search: [Google]
1454277794597.jpg
196KB, 998x969px
>>26194365
she was taking advantage of you and fell for it

good job
>>
>>26194506
that sucks but at least you seem like an alpha and that situation does have an explanation: she started feeling guilty about cheating and didnt wanna continue with another date

My case i just cant understand because theres no way she wasnt being just friendly with me, there were too many signs and then this shit happens
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with what you did, anyone could have done the same in that situation. there's obviously a big change of heart on her part which seems drastic to us but not her. I don't want to say there was a sudden massive loss of interest but it could have happened. feelsbadman.jpg

Hopefully it'll blow over in the next few days and you could at least get an answer. Best of luck once more
>>
>>26194601

Yeah but I left a huge hickey on her that her bf found and broke up with her lol. She probably did find someone else and wants to be a good girl now but it's whatev

Girl's are based totally on emotion brah, maybe she was feeling you for a minute then does a whole 180 because something happened that changed here view on you, or she could be on her period
>>
>>26194365
You actually thought you could get a girl in class? Anon, you dumb cuck. How retarded do you have to be? Girls will never date anyone that isn't in their gigantic social circle. In less your 10/10 Chad McThunder whatever girls don't do that. And if they do they are the ones initiating the relationship now the guy! inb4 some fag tells me lame story of this one time he was in class.
>>
>>26194621

shit does suck, ill try to talk to her normally and pretend nothing ever happened to see if she loosens up and maybe tells me what the fuck happened
>>
>>26194848

Yee, you should be nonchalant about it be like
ey bop hows classes going
>>
I say leave is alone for now. You don't want to make your relationship super awkward in case it was something having nothing to do with you.
Just remember, I'm a kiss-less virgin with poor social skills just like most posting on r9k, so take any advice you get on here with a grain of salt.
>>
this is what you get for treating women like people
>>
>>26194365
Shebkind of liked you, but found better at uni or outside and doesn't want to hang out with you anymore.

That's what women do, they give you hope, but leave on sight, when they think they can do better even if it's wrong.

Get over it, the fact that you whine over a girl you barely even came in contact with is a huge sign that you may be a future orbicuck.

Do you really want to be involved with a shady bitch that stop talking to you after being very friendly?
>>
>>26194365
>>one day it was snowing so i offered to give her a ride home

move on my man move on
>>
>>26194365
Only thing I can think of is that the chad she's been pining after or maybe an ex of her's suddenly stopped ignoring her and when they did she immediately lost all the tingles she had from you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.