[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i went on a date with a chubby girl from okcupid who messaged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: happy pepe smiling content.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe smiling content.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
i went on a date with a chubby girl from okcupid who messaged me first. she was really nice and it wasn't awkward being with her at all. turns out we both live less than 5 miles from each other. plus she's not as fat in real life as she looked in her pictures and it was actually a bad angle. we kissed when she dropped me off at the end and she smelled really nice
>>
>>26193803
Nice now smash fampai
>>
Pee in her ass senpai
>>
>>26193851
there weren't any parking spaces open or i would've invited her up to my dorm since my roommate's moved out. she talked about how she lives alone though so i bet next date we'll go back to her place. i don't really care that much about having sex with her though. it just felt nice to go on a date
>>
File: 43593656_p0.png (409KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
43593656_p0.png
409KB, 600x800px
>(...)when she dropped me off(...)

Holy shit.
>>
>>26194634
care to explain the meme to meme? my car's at my house cuz i live at a dorm and i don't have a parking pass
>>
>>26195006
I just think it's funny when a woman drives you to a place, not the other way around, Anon kek
>>
>>26195071
i paid for the movie though. the last actual-land-whale girl who i was fwb with used to pick me up and drive me to her apartment, fuck for an hour, and then drive me back. i subtly fucked with her towards the end too. i said "thanks!" as i was getting out and she was like ".. no problem.."
>>
>>26193803
good for you OP, I hope you enjoy your time :)
>>
File: 88.jpg (32KB, 405x291px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
32KB, 405x291px
>>26193803
I'd date a fat bitch, but i'm fit, lift weights, have self respect and dignity.
>>
I met a chubby girl in interwebs 3 months ago. Not great looking but she's really nice and now I have a gf!

Good for you OP, way to get a kiss on the 1st date took me 2, but is was sexy time by date 5 :)
>>
>>26195302
maybe we can go on a double date sometime
>>
>>26195071
she's a fucking wale anon. she needs a truck to drive her around
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.