[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling completely alone and no one cares about me, i fell asleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mor8k4eyLh1rl2h2mo1_500.gif (577KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mor8k4eyLh1rl2h2mo1_500.gif
577KB, 500x281px
feeling completely alone and no one cares about me, i fell asleep last night crying and woke up crying, now im crying again and im still alone.I just want someone nice and caring to be with me is that too much to ask?
or am i doomed to just be alone forever?
>>
You'll always have us...
>>
I have an hour before bed. Why do you feel so alone?
>>
>>26193250
yeah i tell myself that every day
>>26193254
because i have no friends and my only human interaction is steam and skype, i havent left the house in 3 weeks, also the most love i get is from my cats before i go to sleep which makes me even sadder because i know thats as good as its ever going to get for me
>>
>>26193301
any chance you can pick up a hobby? There are a lot of really welcoming communities out there. Smash bros, Magic the gathering. I go to the Local university and just hang out in the cafeteria, meet lots of people like that. Most of them are kids with no social skills that just get together and play CAH
>>
>>26193360
well my social skills are pretty bad, the closest i can call a hobby is just play csgo majority of the day and read, not much i can do really
>>
>Steam and Skype
Are those not real people who give you niceties and caring?
>>
>>26193401
well its mainly just to play csgo and stuff, i only have like 1 person i could truly call a friend on steam and skype is literally a bunch of people i added that i talk to once every aeon
>>
>>26193430
Then what does that one person lack that causes you to feel this way?
>>
I can't remember the last time I cried.
>>
>not asking how can I make friends?
You are doomed by complacency.
>>
>>26193457
well we have known each other for like 4 months and he is always nice to me and talks with me when he can, but outside of that i dont talk to much of my friends list and i try and not get attached to people alot because i get clingy and i rather not bother people with that
>>
>>26193493
This.

I can constantly feel overwhelming sadness 24/7, but even when I feel like I need a good cry, nothing comes out. Sucks.
>>
>>26193526
> i get clingy and i rather not bother people with that
Why are you going to complain about being lonely when you clearly are being self destructive regarding this matter? Just let it happen.
>>
>>26193526
Would you be happy if you had a couple people like that?
>>
File: 1405324198453.jpg (12KB, 367x202px)
1405324198453.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
>>26193178
welcome to adult life senpai. this is forever.
>>
>>26193495
well i guess that is my fault for not asking how to, because i probably should seek a way to better myself rather than just whining about it, but most times i just dont have the drive to do anything
>>26193539
im a big baby so i tend to cry when i get even a bit emotional ;_;
>>
>>26193553
ive always been someone that needed to have someone to talk to all the time, but im an autist and people either ignore me or get tired of me for being clingy and needy, but yeah having some people to talk to would make life less sufferable
>>26193556
yeah i guess i just have to get used to it
>>
>>26193615
just get a bunch of people and talk to them each a little bit sounds like the easy solution
>>
>>26193790
but what do i do about being clingy, desu the only reason i still have the one person on steam i consider a good friend is because he doesnt mind me being clingy but alot of people have told me i shoulndt be as clingy towards others
>>
>>26193817
clingy how? clinginess seems almost desirable to me, but maybe that's because I'm paranoid most people I could almost call friends don't actually like me.
>>
>>26193817
Are you Banano?
>>
>>26193930
well to the point were i obsess about people and want to talk to them all the time and the likes
>>26193937
no idea who that is anon sorry
>>
>>26193973
That doesn't sound too bad. But like I said, I've had too many "friends" leave me out of group projects, activities, lunches, lab partner, etc etc and clinginess just goes to show that at least you actually do consider yourself a friend. Or something. I don't know. People who don't feel that way'd probably just find it annoying I guess.
>>
Any anons equally lonely near central Cali? I can be your friend and cuddle? if you do the same for me
>>
>>26194077
well im a neet and im home in my pc literally all day hence the reason im clingy, when i have no one to talk to i get really depressed, so just having someone to talk with and having someone to be nice to me sounds really nice and comfy to me
>>
>>26194122
>well im a neet and im home in my pc literally all day
Where do you live?
>>
>>26194151
i live in texas anon
>>
>>26193587
>i just don't have the drive to do anything
Maybe you are setting goals that are too grandiose.
Don't say, "This year I will complete the Amigami Challenge!" That is too complex and the outcome is too far off. You need to get fairly regular, short-term rewards to keep yourself motivated. Break down any large goals into things you can achieve day-to-day, weekly or monthly.
>>
>>26194325
well looking at it that way, yes that is true
maybe i need to just take it a day at a time anon
>>
mfw spent all of college studying in college

have nice engineering job

0 friends 0 dating prospect

entire life is work, gym, being rejected by people, and being alone in my 2200/month apartment
>>
>>26193178
you're fucking pathetic what the hell
>>
>>26194397
im sorry to hear that anon, i hope it gets better for you, loneliness is really bad, atleast you got your job and stuff to do thats something
>>
>>26194433
well it is anon im not denying i am, i mainly made the thread to vent a bit and talk to some people, but yes im pathetic
>>
>>26194397
I'll come over and split a pizza with you or something
>>
File: metal slug.gif (354KB, 266x242px)
metal slug.gif
354KB, 266x242px
>>26193178
get a puppy

thats what they are for desu
>>
>>26194478
i really don't understand the point of venting if you're going to make the same choices tomorrow and for the rest of your life. people who fail need to vent, people who have sudden tragedies/problems pile up or are just burnt out trying to get somewhere. you have the luxury to just cry and play counter strike while saying you "want" to be doing something else. fuck off.
>>
>>26194533
maybe so i guess im just needy for attention and hence the reason i made the thread
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.