[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the women in your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: pepe-the-frog-meme-14.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-14.png
490KB, 1280x709px
Who are the women in your life?
>>
Mother and Sister
The only people who treated me as a human.
>>
>>26193141
>A childhood friend who I see a few times a year
>A teacher from the school I went to who sort of became a friend to me
>My uncle's partner
>A few girls I've added from here or omegle
>My younger cousin
>>
>>26193274
>>A teacher from the school I went to who sort of became a friend to me
Greentext that shit
>>
my mom and my dentist

ayyyyy
>>
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
>>
>>26193141
Now that you mention it i don't know any women.
Havent had a conversation with one in 15 years i think.
good
>>
My mom and my daughter, that's about it.
>>
>My Mom
>Short hair 8.2/10 Qt friend named Ash
>Another qt named Khloe
>>
A girl I met on the internet through Omegle when I was 15. We acknowledge holidays, and she usually messages me one time after the holiday acknowledgments, then complete silence until the next one. Needless to say, winters are my favorite part of the year because of it.
>>
>>26193141
Sister
I hate my mother and barely tolerate her
>>
File: 1454333375044.jpg (14KB, 566x561px) Image search: [Google]
1454333375044.jpg
14KB, 566x561px
>>26193141
Mother
Sister
Aunt who helped raise me
>>
>>26193141
My mon, my girl friends, the girls I've slept with (half of them hate me with their guts, the other ones still like me and we get along well)

And of course, my future wife. I don't know who she will be, or when will I met her. I just know she will be the one... Some girls might come into my life, some as one night-stands some as something a little more serious... but there can only be one, and only time can tell me that
>>
>mother
>roommates
>campus friends
Not really interested in grills right now, not after my exgf cucked me. Trying to figure out my future before I start looking for a new gains goblin.
>>
>>26193141
My pathetic mum, my fucked up sister, my mentally slipping nana, my bitch grandma, all of which I never talk to really, except my mum sometimes.

My friend's long term on again off again. Another friend's completely silent long term girlfriend. The several girls I've crushed on. They play a huge roll in my life, but I'm literally not in their lives at all, other than maybe an extra walking past in the background of a few scenes.

This girl I did acid with. We've only met three times, and I may never see her again, but she's a big part.

I haven't had a one on one conversation with a girl in my entire life. I haven't talked one on one with a girl online since high school.

God I'm so completely fucked. I'll never be able to talk to women. Whether that be because my autism or my lack of access.
>>
>>26193141

OP here, thx guys. Now that the thread has frog-legs I'll do mine.

Mom's great, still married to dad. One aunt is a liberal cypher, I might see her once a year. Another aunt is a conservative cypher, I might see her once a year. Another aunt is handicapped and a great person. Another aunt is an estranged lesbian and a terrible person. A grandmother lost her mind and was always kind, but I never connected with her. The other grandma kept her mind but literally died angry at dad and wrote him out of the will days before she died. No female siblings, no female first-cousins. Females my own age have always just been things in the background. There is a female second cousin somewhere that I haven't seen in maybe 10-15 years. An ugly and fat supervisor at an old job, who I eventually warmed up to as a person just a bit (half the men who worked under her quit within three months, not being able to take her). No female sexual partners, ever, but a few kisses (having tipped my normie hand I will spare you details...)
>>
A lot of Batistas
>>
Mom
>borderline, bipolar, incapable of loving anyone, the root cause of my dysfunctional family

Mom's mom
>abused my mother when she was young, doesn't seem to understand that her daughter is a product of her parenting, is a baby boomer with no empathy for anyone

Co-worker, late 50s
>no opinions, gets culture though TV news and ads, ambivalent to any issue that doesn't affect her at that moment, takes 10 years to learn anything with multiple steps, same job most of her life

At least my coworker is harmless.

I haven't had a lot of positive role model women in my life.

I'm planning on staying and dying single.
>>
>>26193391
>daughter

normalized faggots need to leave now
>>
>>26193141
mom, cousins, aunts. all my professors this semester are female. although they're all over 30
>>
Got arrested for domestic violence
> female arresting officer
> female doctor for mental health treatment plan
> female shrink
> female prosecutor
> female probation officer

This is so fucked. I know what I did was disgusting, but the instant any woman finds out you have a dv conviction they instantly despise you with everything they have. Im doing my best to try to fix up the damage I did and become a better person, but the people assigned to me just instantly want me to die.
>>
>>26194317

They should all torture you
>>
>>26193542
I think I know the same girl Ash, did you meet her on here?
>>
>>26194317
greentext what you did?
>>
>>26194353
At the same time

blox
>>
>my qt black big booty gf
>my sisters and mom who live on the other side of the country
>my female coworkers who I barely talk to
>my brother's pregnant gf who comes to see him sometimes
>>
My gf, who is a prostitute at my behest.
My mother.
A mystery caller who dials me every few weeks from *67 who I suspect I went to high school with who usually catches me when I've been drinking.
My DM's girlfriend.
My buddy's girlfriend.
My parents' dog who likes ear scratches but is scared of feet.
>>
juust one bump.
>>
File: equality.jpg (435KB, 1000x809px) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
435KB, 1000x809px
>>26194317

Just claim you're deeveesexual.
>>
>>26193391
Did you adopt or divorce?

why am I even asking this, of course you're divorced
>>
dog
sister
grocery store girl
mom
other sister

in that order
>>
>>26193141
Just my mum. Want to cut ties with her though.
>>
my wife and my wife's daughter
>>
Mom, sister and the girl who orders me around while I jerk off for her on skype

Pretty good chances that the last one's a dude but I'm past caring. Closest thing to sex I'll probably ever get to
>>
>>26196581
Hope you're doing it for your own pleasure not her.
>>
>>26196606
Yeah of course. I wouldn't do it if I didn't get off to it
>>
my wife and her daughter

(^:
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (169KB, 1000x928px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
169KB, 1000x928px
My flesh light and bodypillow.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.