[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the fembots just date the robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
Why don't the fembots just date the robots?
>>
Fuck the Sackville-Bagginses

Anyone else hate them?
>>
They don't have to settle for us, they can be a professional housewife if the guy can afford a maid/nanny to do everything.
>>
>>26188130
Because fembots don't exists
They're just a bunch of rping faggots
>>
Because the fembots aren't actually robots and aren't interested in us other than wanting attention
>>
>>26188130
i fear robots might turn out to be racist when they find out im not white
>>
>>26188130
You idiots have the attention span of a fucking toddler. Just a few days ago we were all seeing nudes of a very vocal "fembot" because she decided to cuck her bf and act like a whore for chad.

That's what "fembots" do. They aren't decent girls who come here because they're disillusioned with the current state of society; they're just garbage, ugly (both mentally and physically) women who don't get attention in real life, so they fish for it in one of the lowest places of the internet.
>>
File: 1129257806852.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1129257806852.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>26188299
Aren't we the same? It still doesn't make us compatible with them, and they still have a huge advantage.
Seeing lolcow really fucked me up.
>>
>>26188424
>Aren't we the same?
No
If you're the same then you are a fucking normie
>>
>>26188449
Not the actions, I meant the sentiment.
>they're just garbage, ugly (both mentally and physically)
We just have different ways of coping due to our different positions in society. I'm strict with myself when it comes to this sort of thing. Any sharing of information, even anonymously discussing your life or situation, is a form of attention whoring. To me, at least.
I'm not saying they're blameless.
>>
>>26188130
All the females like chad

nice thread

check em
>>
>>26188130
Because fembots are actually dirty sluts, and are trashier than 90% of the women I met in real life
>>
There is one fembot for every eight robots. This is not a fucking solution. The word fembot in general is cancer and nobody should bump this thread.
>>
I robbed the cradle on a robot channer in my senior year of HS and he turned into a Chad over the course of a few years. It's like winning the lottery.
>>
File: 1451113200004.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451113200004.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Because robots aren't nice or pure.

Mystery trusted a robot and look where that got her. I hope her new bf doesn't fuck up her life too.
>>
File: 1420492332544.jpg (149KB, 731x950px) Image search: [Google]
1420492332544.jpg
149KB, 731x950px
>>26188130

sorry anon, but those women are my practice GFs
>>
>>26188671
I fucking despise you normie
You aren't a goddamn fembot
>>26188683
Mystery is a literal fucking slut
>>
>>26188671

Note: he thought he won the lottery when it started but he got the shit end of the stick big time. Don't date a fembot until you're sure you'll be worth anything.
>>
actually, i am dating a robot
>>
>>26188712

REEEEE

*don't date a fembot until you're sure you'll NEVER be worth anything
>>
File: reeeeeeeee4.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee4.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>26188712
FUCK OFF NORMIE
YOU ARE NOT A FEMBOT
>>26188729
YOU'RE BOTH FUCKING NORMIES TOO
>>
>>26188683

>the actions of one random person online damn everybody else.

Okay friendo.
>>
>>26188683
Didn't Mystery flirt with like a million guys only to drop them without a moment's notice and she also cheated on her ex-bf with other robots?
>>
>>26188699
But she was a slut solely for her bf to get him off. If you think it's ok that he leaked her nudes than you're a bad person too.
>>
>>26188750
No, that's not true. I'm sure she talked to robots off of skype and stopped talking to them after a while though. That's not grounds to leak nudes.
>>
>>26188683
>Mystery trusted a robot
Mystery cucked a robot and got what she deserved.
Nice and pure? Of course not, or we wouldn't be here. Femanons aren't nice or pure either though. Mystery is proof. She would go on crazy tirades about things she hated and how she though X kind of people should just be killed.
>>
>>26188787
there's nothing wrong with ranting about people on an anonymous website.

but posting nudes is a whole different level. i wouldn't wish that on any of you. and yet there are tons of robots rooting for her demise.
>>
>>26188845
>there's nothing wrong with ranting about people on an anonymous website.
Just saying that she wasn't nice or pure.

>anonymous website
She wasn't part of that anonymity, or she this whole fiasco would've ended with 3 people downloading the nudes to their fap folder and everyone forgetting. When her ban runs out, she'll likely be on here hosting a fucking AMA. I don't know if it's a permaban though.

>but posting nudes is a whole different level. i wouldn't wish that on any of you. and yet there are tons of robots rooting for her demise.
I wouldn't wish for anyone to be cucked. He may not have been in the right, doing what he did, but she's no victim.
>>
>>26188170
this
just this
this to the utmost extent
>>
Because there is no real fembot...And most of the times if there is she just need to lose weight(which is pretty easy honestly, since i did myself a lot of year ago) or simply find the courage to "flirt" to a Chad and its GG for her.

Whe are playing different level of difficulty in the game called life, FEMALE have it too easy when they need love/affection/friendship, they are playin on "beginner mode" if Stacy, "easy mode" if a bit ugly(5/10), "medium mode" if ugly(4/10 or 3/10), and "hard mode" if really really ugly(2/10 and below)...Their personality is not even relevant for Chads.

Now let's see for MALES: Chad and rich OR just rich="beginner mode",
Chad+alpha personality= "easy mode",
Chad+ beta personality= "medium mode",
Not Chad(average looking)+alpha personality= "hard mode"
Not Chad(average looking)+ beta personality= "veteran mode"
Not Chad(ugly)+ alpha personality= "nightmare mode"
Not Chad(ugly) + beta personality= You can't even install the game
>>
>>26188130
root here dating a fembot

feels nice
>>
>>26189122
You're both actually normies
>>
>>26189120
The amount of detail you put into your examples is alarming.
>>
>>26188186
>tfw I have an online gf I'm meeting i the summer
>mfw i haven't told her I'm black

Am I fucked guys?
>>
>>26189459
>Am I fucked guys?
Yes
>>
>>26188683
Have you seen her new bf post? He is smitten with her.
>>
>>26189396
Alarming for? Yout can't handle the truth or what?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.