[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You never chose to get on this ride, why is it so wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 77742.png (19KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
77742.png
19KB, 193x261px
You never chose to get on this ride, why is it so wrong to want to get off?
>>
The fear of hell for all eternity.
>>
File: 1454211824570.png (500KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454211824570.png
500KB, 500x600px
>>26186930
>it isn't
A better question would be if you really chose anything. That's when it gets fun.
>>
>>26186954
Actually if there was a God, then I am sure he would understand why you offed yourself.
And if he is a jerk, then why would it matter? you are going to hell anyways, cause he is a jerk, so.
>>
Get up and go on self improvement and move off this board senpai all this is, is toxic cesspool. Who cares of some neckbeard calls you a normie for wanting to actually make a change and not sit around jerking it all day. I believe in you anon-kun JUST DO IT
>>
Nothing wrong with it. But the way I see it, just sell everything you own and go for the trip of your life. Why not live your last days in glory if you are going to end it anyway.
>>
>>26187106
Not everybody is anti social and abnormal by own decision.I am schizophrenic, so fuck your shit normal scum. Not the OP.
>>
>>26186930

pay your quarter to ride the ferris wheel.
life is a roller coaster, keep your arms inside.

There was a picture I saw once. this guy is standing before God, and he was telling God his life story. In the end he came to the conclusion that the beauty and the pain are equally good. To feel anything at all is a miracle. Maybe you just haven't realized the beauty of being a sentient being.
>>
>>26187008
Fuck you Kaz, stop being so fucking surprised when I destroy some anti air radar you cunt
>>
File: 1447718445592.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1447718445592.png
121KB, 480x445px
>>26186930
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

You were born to lose from the moment you were conceived, and nothing you could have done would have changed things one goddamn bit.
>>
>>26187106
I don't get that, everyone says "Oohh 4chan changed me" if anything, it just made me feel the tiniest bit less isolated, even if all I do on here is call people gay
>>
>>26187157
So me wanting people who could actually change their lives makes me a normie. Dude I don't give a fuck about who is the biggest robot here its all dumb memes to be a le special snowflake if you think about it. So if tou want anons who could change their lives around to be sad and depressed too fuck you man.
>>
>>26187246
nigga you are very very very gay
>>
File: 1426008256576.jpg (129KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1426008256576.jpg
129KB, 700x471px
>>26187254
If people come here is because they probably already tried everywhere else to fit in and they couldn't.
I doubt many of the fags in here are isolated or here by their own will.
Pic related.
>>
>>26187271
see, you get it
>>
>>26187157

What's schizophrenia like? Do you think you're a good person deep down or do you have antisocial tendencies?
>>
>>26187312
You don't even have to go socialize. Just workout,eat healthy, learn something improving your life doesn't have to mean going out and meeting new people. Im alone because I can't relate to anyone and have a really high power lvl so I spent my time working out and trying to learn how to make music. I suck at music but im better swole than fat or skeletal mode.
>>
>>26186930

Why do you want to kill yourself OP? Let it all out to your brothers. We're here for you.
>>
>>26187390

>high power lvl

How old are you?
>>
>>26187382
Used to make random theories and conspiracies that didn't make sense, also heard, saw and smelled things that weren't real.
Like shadows off the corner of my eye.
>>
File: u7788.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
u7788.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>26187415

Sure.

5 Months ago
>Fat
>Alone
>NEET
>Self hate
>Bored of life

Today
>Not fat
>Not alone
>Not NEET
>Even more bored of life + hate my job and every other thing seems like shit

Nothing seems to work out for me, so I might as well take the shortcut.
>>
>>26187155
Youve never been depressed have you
>>
>>26187447
>24
And i meant as in weird shit not like being a wizard. For example owning animu body pillows and having a tulpa and liking mlp and various other shit
>>
>>26187312
Not that guy, but hating your life is at least a kind of pride. It's actually one of the reasons it is so hard to let go of and change because robots are terrified of losing what little control they still have over things.
>>
>>26187390
I was unhappy being fit, I never have cared about my physical appearance.
Honestly I just have bad habits because I know it is a shortcut to end myself without it looking like actual suicide.
>>26187489
This describes my current state perfectly, just in reverse.
>>
>>26187532
>2016
>there are people that don't own a daki
Lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.