[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of living? Seriously, I want to know.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: pepe53.jpg (86KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe53.jpg
86KB, 500x484px
What's the point of living?

Seriously, I want to know.

I've lived my life up until now as a depressed shell of a person simply taking it one day at a time, but in the last four years (since I finished high school) I've atrophied beyond even what I used to be. I can hardly work up the courage to go outside anymore and I haven't put in a job application in a year.

Its getting bad, my parents are catching on. I spend my time with my head buried in the internet to temporarily forget about my situation.

I have no friends, no girlfriend, no acquaintances, nobody besides my parents to even give a shit if i died. So I say again, what's the point of living? I can hardly even communicate with other people without stuttering or shaking my hands to ease the tension.

At what point does suicide become a rational decision instead of a "permanent solution to a temporary problem :^)"
>>
File: 1454357603663.png (77KB, 894x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454357603663.png
77KB, 894x750px
Try laughing. This meme might do it for you.
>>
>>26185945
Praise be to Kuk, kill the nonbeliever snail.
>>
>>26185917
There is no point. You don't need a point. If you want to be a happy Sisyphus( you think you can) then be. If not just kill yourself, i honestly don't know why wouldn't you?
>>
>>26185917
It doesn't get better. The best thing you can do is kill as many normies as you can. I believe in you, Anon. You can do it! Don't let them win!
>>
>>26185979
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. I've already tried once, and it landed me in the psych ward for almost a month. I don't want to go back there, there were people screaming in the containment rooms having psychotic episodes. Granted I've had psychotic episodes too, but it stressed me the fuck out to be around them.

>>26185986
Not today FBI
>>
>>26185917
get 500 dollars/euros and go roam argentina, chile, peru and bolivia until you are tired of doing so. it is easy.
>>
>>26186100
>just get the money
>JUST
>>
>>26185917

There's no point in living.
All the bullshit (family, work, and so son) people do are another way of escapism.

I think it's better to do nothing productive as you (and I) do, at least we decide our life instead of being under the decisions of a boss, or of a slut
>>
Well if you're too much of a bitch to die then try living like you want to. If you cant do either stop asking when it becomes a rational decision. I have friends, i had girls crush on me, im in like 5 group chats and i socialize daily and i plan on killing myself because everything is just so boring and meaningless when i cant get the exact girls i want or have the things i want because i am a poor normie.
>>
>>26186166
>I think it's better to do nothing productive as you (and I) do, at least we decide our life instead of being under the decisions of a boss, or of a slut

Yeah man, I totally decide what to do every day. My choices are in no way constrained by being flat broke, having no friends, and having a PC too shitty to game on. Nothing beats the NEET life, eh?
>>
>>26186166
I wish I could delude myself into thinking I chose the NEET life. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't something I chose. It was something I fell facefirst into after failing at literally everything else. Hell, I barely even graduated high school. I'm that stupid.
>>
File: 1454130100477.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454130100477.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>26185917
i'm basically you but i don't feel suicidal at all. you just need to get lucky i guess and have something click. do you at least get out of the house a few times a month? my brother's friend runs a show at a bar and i work door there so i get a few macaroons for sitting at the door for 4 hours and i usually spend it at the bar there.
>>
File: kuroki11.png (366KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki11.png
366KB, 740x720px
>>26186240
I'm an agoraphobe, so not really. The only times I get out of the house are to go to the pharmacy down the street to pick up my medication, and thats about once every two months. I'm not good with interacting with people.
>>
>>26186230
Well then try doing what you want? Did you ever?
Is there ANYTHING you want?
>>
>>26186276
are you an agoraphobe or are you just being lazy though? did you think you were agoraphobic in high school?
>>
just put pancakes in your mouth and watch some netflix while waiting for the sweet gift of death
>>
>>26186341
That's the weird thing, there really isn't. I mean, maybe it would be nice to see Japan. But I know it won't be like in my annie mays.

>>26186346
I missed school a lot of the time in high school because I didn't want to be around people. Its why I almost flunked out.
>>
>>26186341
not op but I'm NEET and the only thing I want in life is to be self-sustaining so I'm not leeching off my parents. but i hate working because you go out and work all day and then come home and you're too tired to do anything that you want to do so you're basically working 5 days a week to live 2 days a week and i don't like that trade-off
>>
>>26186401
Have you been diagnosed with anything? You might qualify for those sweet sweet autismbux.
>>
>>26186389
Well i plan on killing myself when im out of thigs i want and i can have so my advice is just make yourself end it if you see no purpose or no goals.
>>
>>26186440
What kind of things do you want? Original Comment.
>>
>>26185917
>What's the point of living?
They're gonna release eva 4.0 eventually

I gotta believe
>>
File: dinodog.png (321KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
dinodog.png
321KB, 360x360px
>>26186430
no I'm all there and shit I just hate the fact that I was created and now I have to work 80% of my adult life away to live. Also, how would that work out even if i did get autism monies?
>get to doctor sneakily somehow with no license
>get diagnosed with something that gives me $$
>stay living with mom and randomly give her $500 every month
or
>tell her I'm moving out and she wants to know how i'm going to survive
>>
>>26186566
Its gone the way of Half Life 3 anon, sorry. It was supposed to be released in late 2015 but that has come and gone.

>>26186585
Working, sleeping, commuting are the inevitable future if we continue living. NEETdom can only last so long before someone forces a change.
>>
>>26186510
Normie things mostly, i want to travel on foot or by bike and see as much as i can, and if it happens experience mutual love.
>>
>>26185917
>permanent solution to a temporary problem :^)
God I fucking hate it when people say this. The way they say it in such a cheery but ignorant attitude makes me believe that they never suffered to begin with.
The people who say this are people who don't understand what it means to be depressed, or just loathful about everything.
I get how you feel OP. I used to be like you. It's just a matter of concealing how you feel from other people, and trudging one day at a time until the end.

Go outside for a walk, or go to downtown and watch a movie. Just do something, anything that'll take you out of the house. Go rent a motel, fuck a hooker, do anything. Walk to a park, skip rocks across a lake.
It starts from there really. It takes your mind off of things, and lets you get your thoughts together.
>>
File: 71XLQirVZYL._SL1300_.jpg (211KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
71XLQirVZYL._SL1300_.jpg
211KB, 1300x1300px
>>26185917
i don't know, i just keep passing courses at uni and listen to old music all day. idk what will be when i graduate and i will be too ashamed to live with and be funded by my parents

please somebody tell me what to do, send me to a war and brainwash me against the empathy for the enemy.
>>
>>26186806
I hope to get enough money and travel when i graduate. that's what keeps me going.
>>
>>26185917
I know the feeling anon. I am a neet too, but I am really trying to get out of my hole. I lost my viringity a year and a half ago and thinking started looking up until I got dumped. Still, being a neet is a major problem. I have been working on getting new skills that will make me employable. I started coding again, which I had not done since I before I dropped out of college, and I am installing Linux from strach as, I am downloading all the files, as I type. to get better at computers. Maybe one day I will find a gf or bf to be with. I am bi so that makes things easier as the girl I lost my virginity to wanted to turn me straight. Little did she know I was bi lol.
>>
>>26186806
>idk what will be when i graduate and i will be too ashamed to live with and be funded by my parents
Hey, I know a lot of people at my uni who're planning on living with their parents until they find a job. It's not a really bad thing.
In a lot of places in the world it's not uncommon to live with your parents while you're working a job, it's really more economical in the long run.
>>
By human logic, the death of "the self" can never be a rational decision, due to the nature of our survival instinct, desiring to stay alive no matter what and keep life (the species) going.

Life if a single leaf in the entire tree of the universe.

Do whatever you want.
Some people decide their point of living is to improve the society they are living in, the lives of other people, some decide it is to explore as much of the world as possible, for some it is to meet as many different people and discover what stories they have to tell of their subjective human experience. Some people decide the point is to achieve the most amount of enjoyment and produce as much dopamine and oxytocin and so on as possible in their lifespans. Some are a mix of all of them.

And then there's us. Which apply to none of the above.

gl hf
>>
Try drugs robot
>>
>>26188421
This, drugs help. Used to be against them until I started taking some over the counter stuff and its helped a lot
>>
File: 1451538573866.png (691KB, 1382x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1451538573866.png
691KB, 1382x1665px
>>26185917
There is no point
There is no purpose
people make up the their own "purpose" based on their hopes and dreams but it is pointless outside their own perspective
Logically you should do whatever it takes to to enjoy the current and every moment of your limited time in this hellhole
also
>suicide
>rational
unless you're in a considerable amount of physical pain or paralyzed, pick one
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.