[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I write on my suicide note? I'm doing it this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: oldking-logo.jpg (267KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oldking-logo.jpg
267KB, 1024x1024px
What should I write on my suicide note? I'm doing it this week. I have a mother, a father, a brother, and a therapist. I'm thinking of something along the lines of

(Mother's name and father's name), you were both good people, but terrible parents. You should have prepared more before you decided to have children.

(Brother's name), What's up you meme loving fuck?

(Therapist's name), Thanks for the hang.
>>
What about "I asked on a taiwanese child labour forum what to write on my suicide note"?
>>
>>26184044
too much meme
>>
>>26184008
Don't kill yourself. You're probably still young, so how can you think that you don't like what life has to offer when you still have upwards of 50 good years left?
>>
'They are after me,if end up dead do not trust the police, it was not suicide'.

then leave some ambiguous photos and clues that lead to nowhere around the room
>>
>>26184008
I killed them
I killed them all
Buried under the yard
I cant bear to think of their faces any longer
They haunt me in my sleep and terrorise me in my waking hours
Also the Therapist abused me in our hours alone and made me feel like a piece of meat
Or yknow, write OP delivers on it so when its on the news we know its you
>>
>>26184008
What's your background?
When I tried to kill myself I wrote a letter for each person thanking everyone for everything and telling that the problem was me and not them.
I would suggest not doing so though. Do you want to talk? You'll feel better after venting.
>>
>>26184562
I already vented today to someone on skype. It made the pain go away, but the sadness was still there. I'm at the point, where there's so much fucking sadness dude. The pain accumulates faster than I can vent it. I've bene crying non-stop for the past 8 hours and looking in the mirror. I feel really real about the death. I'm going to die soon. It's going to end, and that's okay. i fucking love you!! U CAN BE STORNG FOR ME :)
>>
brb
>>
>>26184562
not op but i'm in similar trouble so why the fuck you think that just talking about what happened to me will make my problems disappear and my life become better?
>>
>>26184008
Mom and dad: sorry I'm a pussy

Bro: sorry I'm fucked up

Therapist: sorry I'm a mentally ill potato
>>
>>26184603
>tfw you cry so hard you freak out and can't even type right

>>26184684
LOL

abnyways I'm so fucking happy that I decided to make this decision. I've had the knife on my neck so many times, I don't even feel scared anymore. I just feel anxious, but also happy. My heart beats fast and I know that I can make the sadness go away forever with an easy movement. I don't have to suffer anymore.
>>
hey op>>26184008
if you want to talk add me on skype
az.kaj

i got a few things to ask you.
>>
>>26184721
I added you on skype ok blease don't mute me
>>
Please don't kill yourself, what if you are born as a nigger in some 3rd world shithole? indians have DESIGNATED shitting streets, remember that. Just try to find any joy in your life, become someone else. Considering you actually want to kill yourself why not just stop giving a fuck about anything and be what you want to be? Talk to who you want to talk to. Try it Anon. And if you don't listen to this advice, i hope you are reborn as a white person in a nice country. Best of luck mate
>>
>>26184603
>>26184636
When you are depressed you have like a courtain in your mind that doesn't allow you to see anything positive. Talking to someone can help you see other point of view of things that you aren't able to see on your now at this moment. It can be hard to understand when you are deeply depressed.
>>26184721
Ok I'll add you in a moment
>>
>>26184794
I don't believe in rebirth. I can't just say fuck it and be who I want to be. I'm killing myself BECAUSE I can't be who I want to be. I feel giddy and sick at the prospect of sweet oblivion.
>>
I'm OP, my skype is "norweigh"
>>
>>26184870
Norwegian?
>>
>>26184902
no I had an online friend from norway and I used to make fun of his fatness by asking how the weather in norweigh was
>>
>>26184008
AC2? Looks familiar. That game's bitchen.
>>
>>26184993
it's ok. I don't really like games anymore. I just think the emblem looks cool.
>>
>>26184828
so that the person can say, hey it's not so bad, eventually things will work out, you keep yourself busy with hobbies and stuff, just not to think about it, and slowly change your life, you're still young you can find something that amuse you, and you still have a great life ahead, it's the same thing over and over so that you feel that you're just moaning, and no one is really interested, that's how i feel when i talk to my psychologist or anyone else that says me to vent off.
>>
>>26184870
OP here, It's 1:33pm and I've been awake for 24 hours. I'm going to go to sleep now, add me on this skype if you care. But I hope you don't care about me. Because I'm trash. The worst. Even worse than you, you utter piece of trash. I fucking hate this board, and I fucking hate every one of you who post on this shitty fucking board, and on this entire shitty fucking website.

I hope you can all feel better and be happy :~)
>>
>>26185176
You just sound like a faggot. Maybe you should start treating yourself and other people better?
>>
>>26185019
kind of, the thing is that there are certain things that your therapist or people close to you can't say. For example, do anything that you find amusing, even if it affects your health or it seems really stupid/fucked up, like hitting stray dogs on the street.
>>
File: skype.jpg (32KB, 317x799px) Image search: [Google]
skype.jpg
32KB, 317x799px
>>26184721
>az.kaj
Which one are you? Sorry but I really don't use skype and I just created and account
>>
File: 1453921616570.jpg (137KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453921616570.jpg
137KB, 750x750px
>>26184008
Why kill yourself now when you could have much better reasons next year?
>>
>>26185238
violence wouldn't make me feel better, i know it's just an example, but how would that make me become a wagecuck and forget about depression? And one of the things that made me end up in this situation was doing drugs a.k.a what i want.
>>
>>26185517
Well I wouldn't recommend drugs or violence either, but the thing is that you have to do things that you find interesting in order not to get deeper into your current depression. It sounds pretty much like what they often tell you about finding hobbies to keep you from having negative thoughs, but that's the best I can come up with now.
Sorry, I gtg. I you wanna talk, my skype is andy9rk.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.