[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots use phenibut? I'll have my package in about 45

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: PMF-00072-1.jpg (260KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PMF-00072-1.jpg
260KB, 1600x1600px
Any robots use phenibut? I'll have my package in about 45 minute and I'm wondering what a good dose would be. Planning on 2 grams but if I could get some input from some users that would be cool. Things like duration, onset, come up. All that and if it has recreational value cause I've been reading mixed reports about that. Some people say it does have recreational value some say it dosent. Also general nootropic tread.
>>
Bumping with monster waifus
>>
I'd start at 1-1.5g. If you start at 2g you're only gonna go higher.

It does have recreational value.

I was using this almost everyday for a month, avg dose around 3g a day, and when I ran out I had an awful 3-4 days of withdrawal.
>>
>>26183060
I'm planning on 2 days on and 6 days off to avoid that. Also how is the high? I heard it can cause a great deal of euphoria in some people.
>>
Bump with best girl.
>>
i don't know much about phenibut but you should check out erowid.org it will have all the information you need
>>
>>26183324
It dosent. I'm a drug geek trust I've checked everywhere I just wanted some first hand info from users and Fuck 420chan and bluelight
>>
anyone else /noopept/ here
>>
>>26183418

I'm schizophrenic and I've experienced incredible highs on phenibut. Are you on any medication? I was on SSRIs at the time.
>>
>>26183500
I was on antipsychotics up until like 3 months ago. Pretty sure it's put of my system by now
>>
>>26183500
Also how long is this stuffs duration? I've read it has about a 3 hour onset but I can't find info on its duration
>>
>>26183535

What condition were you on them for and why did you stop your medication? Do you have any leftovers?
>>
>>26183561

Duration was 4 hours for me. Do you have experience with supplements and research chems?
>>
only ever used it to aid sleep

200mg usually works, 400mg and I wake up sleep drunk and disoriented as hell 10-12 hours later
>>
>>26183562
I was on them for derealization disorder and I lost insurance so I can't afford it. Since I've been off them I've noticed and increase in anxiety but all my other symptoms have improved except insomnia
>>
>>26183586
A lot I with rc. back in the 2c days I was using and selling 2ce a lot.
>>
>>26183443
I should mention that for any anons looking for something that will help them become more social, this has been a huge unexpected side effect of noopept for me. I actually want to talk to people & I'm way better at holding conversations with people. These weren't instant effects, it became very noticeable at about 2 weeks in of 20mg twice a day.
>>
>>26183599

Are you a NEET or just a poorfag? If you still see your doctor you might be able to get assistance.
>>
>>26183665
Poorfag and no I don't want to take meds anymore. They made my condition worse and I've actually improved alot since stopping
>>
>>26183690

Does your doctor know that you've stopped taking your medication? What symptoms were worse on them?

I'm about to do some DXM. Do you have skype or something?
>>
>>26183088
I think you can safely do 4 days on 3 days off but nothing more than that.

The high is good. It feels like "This is gonna be a good day" There is some euphoria, more at higher doses. I got very horny on this supplement and ended up jerking off on omegle and looking through phone apps for sex.
>>
I ordered phenibut powder like 2 days ago
From what I've heard it can make your learning abillities better also improve social interaction skills
also if I'm not mistaken it can increase HGH value if taken before sleep, which is usefull for manlets like myself.
>>
It works. My but became a pheni.
>>
>>26183661
>noopept
Does that have side effects like phenibut?
>>
Makes me feel good as fuck (social, music sounds better, light brighter, more energy) but about 2 days after I get so depressed and anxious. It's almost like an ecstasy comedown.
>>
>>26184674
>>26183999
>>26182962

Where do you people buy your phenibut?

IS powder city a good place to buy supplements?
>>
>>26182962
My roommate got hooked on the stuff and had pretty serious withdrawals after like a week of use and had to get hospitalized. He died later from a different drug but this one kinda kicked off that chain of events
>>
>>26184750
Liftmode is pretty high quality potent stuff. Order comes with lab results showing purity (99% or something), although not sure if real or not. Been using that for a while.
>>
>>26183443
Ive gotten adrafinil which helped with focus and sorta bumped me out of slumps multiple times. I used to mess with adderall but when my buddy moved I got stuck looking for quick alternatives.
I like adrafinil, I've stacked it with noopept and aniracetam and got some decent stuff out of it. Phenibut works but I only mess with it 2x a week, I can tell you if it's good it will work but don't abuse it or you'll get nothing out of it with out having a ton. Besides I guess it throws you off kilter pretty bad if you abuse it then try to not take it.
>>
>>26184750
Powder city and lift mode seem like two of the better places from what I've seen.
>>
>>26185043
Powder City has the other stuff I might want to try too (noopept, piracetam). Looks like Im going with powder city.
>>
>>26184999

What other drugs have you tried?
>>
File: IMG_20160201_163113.jpg (745KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_163113.jpg
745KB, 1944x2592px
>>26185043
>>26185124
Op here, just got it! Took 1.5 grams.
>>
>>26185224

>those callouses

do you play an instrument?
>>
>>26185463
Yea. Bass and I produce electronic shit
>>
>>26185511

Any samples? I'm about to do a line and I want something to trip to
>>
>>26185549
It's all on my pc which I left home when I moved. Getting it shipped soon tho. Also what are you doing a line off?
>>
>>26185224
Congrats. Have fun!

Don't forget to aware yourself on withdrawal/dependence.
>>
>>26185575
Yea in doing 2 days on and 6 days off to avoid that. How longs this take to kick in btw?
>>
>>26183443
Me
It gives some enhanced focus for about an hour and that's about it.
>>
>>26185584

What was the last drug you did? It took me 2hrs to kick in and lasted 5
>>
>>26185637
Last drug I did was fentanyl dissolved in water in a nasal spray bottle. That was Friday. Also haven't eaten today
>>
>>26185656

Do you have food? Maybe you should go eat something.

Why do you do drugs? My bf just left me and I'm lonely.
>>
>>26185748
Yea, I ate a deen sandwich right after I posted that. I do drugs out of boredom and to make happy for a few hours. Why'd you bf leave?
>>
>>26185835

he hates that I get drunk and do LSD sometimes. what's deen?
>>
>>26185855
R9ks llatest meme food. It's fish in a tin. 4chan thought my post was spam cause of the actual name of it.
>>
>>26185748
Mistake. You're supposed to take phenibut on a completely empty stomach, or so I've read.
>>
>>26185985
I took it an hour before I ate so most of it should have absorbed by now. The delay of onset ain't caused by absorption. It take a while to hit receptors
>>
>>26185584
At least 2 hours, maybe 3 for full effect. Don't eat anything for an hour.
>>
You kids come up with some "robot drug" all the damn time. Why don't you just keep it simple and drink the feels away? Why y'all always be drinking cough syrup and huffing paint and doing God knows what else?
>>
>>26186035
Alcohol is literally the least pleasant drug I've taken. Also is normie bullshit
>>
>>26186031
I've read it can be up to 7 hours before you fully feel it.
Took 1g last Friday, can't say I felt much.
>>
>>26186077
Nothing normie about a fifth a day of $8 rotgut.
>>
>>26186035
Alcohol has a way of making someone already feeling sullen yet more depressed and morose. If you start drinking at the right rate, you get about 30 minutes to an hour of feeling pretty good followed by the rest of the night ruminating over every inadequacy and regret you've ever had.

I don't really blame a person like that for seeking a more uplifting substance.
>>
Does it help with lucid dreaming?
>>
>>26182962
Based on experiences from myself and a few other people, not a medical opinion:

-Start with 500 mg or 1g, then go higher if needed but not above 2.5g or so a day.
-Do not expect super strong effects , get to a point where you feel noticeably more optimistic/relaxed and stay at that dose.
-It takes a long time to come up and you won't feel high, wait 2 hours before redosing
-If you want the effects to last for a full day you should split your dose, 1.5g in the morning and 500 mg in the afternoon worked for me.
-Take regular breaks of three days with no phenibut to avoid dependence, 4 on/ 3 off a week should give you no trouble if the dose is reasonable.

Normal effects:
subtle to strong change in attitude, higher self-steem and lowered anxiety, being horny as fuck, sleepiness, lowered concentration and acting a little clumsy (for higher doses)

Bad shit that happens:
-Nausea while coming down (late evening or night if you take it in the morning), you'll probably get it. Depends on the individual, I felt perfect with 2g a day, anything higher would have me feeling nauseous later in the day.
-If you don't sleep well, staying awake in boring situations (uni, work) may become difficult, especially after the effects peak. I solved this sleeping 8h every day, drinking coffee and lowering the dose.
-If you take too much your motor control will be very affected but you'll feel confident, making you prone to car accidents (similar to alcohol)
-As for any substance that alters your mood in this way, long term or intensive use is dangerous. You may have physical withrawal, mood swings or depression when you stop taking it.
>>
Op here. 2 hours after ingestion and I feel it. It's subtle but it's ani anxiety effects are strong. I feel some degree of muscle relaxation as well. I'd recommend this. Dose was 1.5 grams
>>
>>26182962

want to try but there's a bunch of stuff about withdrawal symptoms after taking even semi regularly for a few months
>>
>>26187130
took some this morning, damn i hate the lightheaded feeling.
>>26186984
definitely don't go over even 2g a day. never increase your useage to get the same effect, back off for a while instead.
>>
>>26187196
Take 4 day breaks after 2 days of use
>>
>>26187196
I couldn't sleep for about a week after being a dumbass and taking it for 8+ days in a row over the holidays fml
>>
>>26187130
It has a nice effect on the perception of music. Made it more vibrant and enjoyable for me.
>>
>>26187230
I'm enjoying the light headed feeling. It is getting difficult to walk. Also forgot to ad I took 1.5 to begin with and redosed a gram like an hour ago brining me to 2.5. I'm not going to redose anymore tonight
>>
google pubmed and search for phenibut. There's a bunch of cases of deliriousness or phenibut toxicity.
>>
>>26187230
Depends on the person (gender, weight etc) and tolerance, but yes anything above 2g is quite high. I think the number of days off is even more important though
>>
File: Suu_Monster_Musume.png (2MB, 869x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Suu_Monster_Musume.png
2MB, 869x1500px
Op here. On last update. The gram booster has kicked in and I do have a sense of euphoria not unlike a dose of diazepam would produce. I want to note the light headed felling is at the point were walking is problematic. I suggest a gram dose for people wanting to try this stuff. The anxiolytic effects are pretty strong7/10. Would suggest.
>>
ive used it a bit but 1 gram and above is like a headache and you fall asleep and otherwise its really mild, i dunno if it really has a super lot of anxiolytic properties but it kinda does boost your mood

if youre going to start taking it dont take a gram, youll fall asleep and feel weird
>>
I'm about to order the nootropic sampler from powder city. What should I expect? Does it come with measurement spoons and sealable containers? What are good ones for studying and focusing? Oxiracetam sounds like a good one to bulk order. I'll order phenibut soon as well.
>>
>>26188596
you'll find out soon enough. grab a scale while you're at it too
>>
DO NOT TAKE IT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK.

AT THE MOST, TAKE IT 2 TIMES A WEEK.

This is not something to just fuck around with and use without doing your research. You will experience addiction and terrible withdrawal if you use it every day. Your tolerance to it will go up, and eventually it will just do nothing and you'll crash to reality, becoming a hyperventilating, shaking piece of shit that can't sleep.

But its safe to do it 1-2 times a week. Don't do it every day. If it wasn't for phenibut, I would have never been able to go on dates with girls from dating sites. It completely removes your anxiety, perfect for dates.
>>
>>26187307
Its hepatotoxic (bad for your liver), but not more so than alcohol as long as you limit your use.

Also I highly, HIGHLY recommend you mix phenibut with 2G-4G of piracetam + choline bitartrate. Fierce combo, music will sound fucking glorious. I always take this combo before seeing live music.
>>
https://youtu.be/sB3Yt_ufVcQ
Music is definitely more profound with this stuff. This song sounds amazing right now
>>
>>26184999

where do you buy from?

I bought from Cerebral Health a long time ago, had a good experience. But now there are doubts about their quality.
>>
>>26188898
>completely removes anxiety
If this is true this may be a life saver for me. The only thing holding me back from getting shit done is extreme anxiety
>>
or instead of being an autistic 15 year old you could find a dealer and get real drugs
>>
>>26190186
Op here, I do use real drugs. I was doing a water diluted form of.fentanyl the other night. I was just curious about this stuff. So stfu
>>
>>26190186
desu, real drugs are either regulated and squeezed by big pharma (expensive) or illegal (expensive/sketchy). Nootropics have a nice niche market going on.
>>
File: 1333060093833.jpg (13KB, 329x290px) Image search: [Google]
1333060093833.jpg
13KB, 329x290px
>>26190186
Nootropics have different effects and are available cheaply through the internet. I don't have to deal with Tyrone raping me at all in jail or anything!
>>
>>26182962
this shit is fucking toxic
you can easily fuck up your liver and kidneys with just moderate use
find some better drugs
>>
File: 1413918706528.jpg (215KB, 586x879px) Image search: [Google]
1413918706528.jpg
215KB, 586x879px
>>26191403
How far would you go to get a gf? What sacrifices would you make to get a chance of a relationship?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.