[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here /attractivebutnosocialskills/ ? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: 1449844967001.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1449844967001.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
Anyone else here /attractivebutnosocialskills/ ?
It's truly suffering.
>>
Try having neither
>>
Same.
>tfw you're half chad
Better than being full robot, r-right?
>>
My mom says Im handsome so obviously

I also got called qt by some fembots when I posted my pic so it's a pretty safe bet to say Im at least an 8
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
here's how to fix in anon

www.selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
Try being ugly
and short
and stupid
and poor
and having a small dick.

I'm sick of seeing these "attractive robot" threads three times a day. If you have even one or two things out of looks, height, intelligence and a big dick, you're not a robot. But of course you already know that and you post these threads so that people will gang up and tell you how fine and normal you are as a little confidence boost.
>>
Who here attractive and social skills but literal micro penis. It's truly the worst of the worst.
It's like mosquitoes constantly landing on you, but you can't squat them.

Tell me anons, would you rather have micro penis and 10/10 or ugly with big pener?
>>
>>26180931
I feel you man. It sucks knowing that other people think you look good, but you just don't know how to interact. It's the worst because you know if you did x or y you could find someone, but for some reason you just can't do x or y.
>>
File: Dicklick.png (56KB, 1152x833px) Image search: [Google]
Dicklick.png
56KB, 1152x833px
It's like a big cosmic joke played on us chadbro.
>>
>>26181022
>unapproachable people (in italics) EXTEND THEIR LEGS WHILE SITTING
Just fuck my shit up senpai. This is how I've naturally sat all my life.
>>
File: 1454340841336.jpg (62KB, 309x305px) Image search: [Google]
1454340841336.jpg
62KB, 309x305px
>tfw you are attractive enough for cute girls to approach you but schizoid and just can't be arsed
>>
>>26181022
>Or you can compliment a cool name "Thats a euphonic name!"

What the fuck?
>>
>>26180931
>It's truly suffering.

its really not lmao
>>
>>26180931

Crippling social anxiety. How do I normie senpai?
>>
>>26181093
can't dodge that senpai
>>
I have great social skills, a broad circle of friends, good enough looks and no autism. Why am i here again? I'm Chad but a robot
>>
>>26180931
I kinda know that feel I can talk with people just fine. I just don't care most of the time.
>>
Attractive but no social skills sounds like an oxymoron.
>>
>>26181124

REEE now or later?
>>
Is the "women think asocial chads are "mysterious"" meme true?
>>
Elliot Rodger also thought he was really attractive. Maybe you guys are just idiots?
>>
>>26180931
I'm attractive and have half retarded social skills but i don't want a slut gf and it seem to be the only thing available
>>
>>26181022
This is just a "guide" on how to engage in small-talk, which anyone can figure out(it's all obvious advice). I'm assuming op is after some kind of romantic relationship.
>>
>>26181139
that's funny, cause you sound like a retard
>>
>>26181180
How so?

original comment
>>
>>26181177
I'm reading this and learning shit I never knew I was supposed to do. It's not obvious for everyone.
>>
>>26181158
He was a solid 7.5/10
>>
>>26181220
What isn't obvious? I just skimmed through it and it seems to be shit like
>be nice
>don't be too afraid to open up
>listen when other talk
>>
>>26181221
He was a 4/10

He also seemed to be completely unaware of what a massive disadvantage being an asian male actually is in the dating scene

Just goes to show that if you are aspie enough you can absolutely delude yourself into thinking you are things you are not
>>
>>26181088
Yes it is. If you're attractive people will approach you and bug you all the time. But due to your lack of social skills it'll just wind up being awkward and never go anywhere.

>Be me, sitting in high school English class
>Class is mostly nerdy girls
>One of them is actually really cute and shy, she works at the same place my sister does. Several girls in the class work there as well.
>Girls asks me "Hey is [name] your sister?"
>"Yeah"
>"omg I love her!"
>I just shrug and continue reading the assignment
>Cute girl comes to class a little late.
>She says "Hi Anon" to me in a shy but cute tone of voice. I was trying not to blush
>holyshit.jpg
>Don't know what to say back, just give her a small grin and wave.
>Dammitalltohell.jpg
>After class she walks out and I catch her staring at me on the way out with a nervous look on her face.
>Later that day on my way to another class I walk by the group of girls from my English class
>"Lol did you see her try and talk to that guy this morning!"
"That guy is really hot though. I can't understand why he's so unsociable his sister talks about how funny he is all the time."
>Cute girl was also near and when I noticed her she looked like she was about to cry and just walked away.
>She soon after dropped out of school. Haven't seen her since.
>>
File: seemslegit.gif (449KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
seemslegit.gif
449KB, 245x180px
>>26181296
all of this happened

dont forget how the group of girls proceeded to take your clothes off and fuck you while every other male in the school was cheering and hi fiving you
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 322x400px
>>26181158

he wasn't unattractive

i would have
>>
>>26181337
>all of this happened
You're implying it didn't? Do we really live in a world where someone would lie on the internet about their life?
>>
>>26181296
post face m8
>>
I have zero social skills, and when I look in the mirror, I see one handsome looking gentleman. Not sure how others see me though.
>>
>>26181374
>gentleman
m'lady
>>
File: 1443464414117.jpg (124KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
1443464414117.jpg
124KB, 542x535px
>>26180931

iktf bro

i've been training/lifting for 10 years, going to the Olympic trials this year

>tfw I hate women

>tfw I get alot of unwarranted attention

>tfw I used to workout at a retirement center's rec center so no women would bother me

>tfw I'm back in school after 6 years away, and all the normies are driving me insane

No im not gay, I hate gays even more than women.

And I'll be a wizard in about 6 years so maybe I'll finally develop super powers and become superhuman
>>
>>26181392
I'm the new Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>26181371
I'm not posting my face on this site. That's one of the worst things to do on the internet. I don't even think I'm all that attractive I'm pretty average. The girls were a bunch of fat acne faced nerds so they'll probably think average is hot enough for them.
>>
File: 2HujQZ2.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2HujQZ2.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>26181362
Of course not anon. That would be a horrible world to live in.
>>
>>26181424
ok i understand
but do you have a pic of someone who looks the same as you, if not try to descripe your face please
>>
>tfw you used to get compliments on your look but then you started balding
>>
>the people i know say i'm attractive
>i can barely start a conversation with someone so i have no chance at all
i can't order my own food half the time so i just point at my menu like some autist who's never spoke before.
>>
>>26181022
I fucking love thunderstorms
>>
Iktfb

>be me on crowded train
>qt gets on, looks at me
>take step back so it doesn't look like im molesting qt
>she turns around and steps back slowly
>eventually pressed against me
>diamonds for entire ride
>>
told this b4 but

>co worker has phat arse
>work is crowded
>touch it subtly with back of my hand when brushing past her
>she notices
>oh shit im on cctv too
>she looks at me just grins

nice tbqh
>>
File: maine-coon-brown-mackerel.jpg (46KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
maine-coon-brown-mackerel.jpg
46KB, 267x267px
>>26180931
You think its suffering, but it's really not so bad. With effort you will get social skills and everything will come together.

For now it feels like some cruel joke that's been played on you allowing you to be so close yet so far, opportunities possibly missed because of terrible social , but be thankful that you are attractive in the first place and know you aren't that far away from happiness.
>>
>>26180931

Worse, I'm unattractive and lack social skills.

Quit crying, pretty boys.
>>
>tfw literally a 10/10 face and body virgin wizard at the age of 31

im literally a living god. thats what stops me from mingling with the mortal scum
>>
>>26181802
>31 years old and still in the denial phase
>>
>>26180931
>being an ugly narcissist

Hahjahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.