[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They plan on getting married this year and they've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

File: confidenceboost.jpg (92KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
confidenceboost.jpg
92KB, 634x634px
They plan on getting married this year and they've been together for over half a decade now.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>26179860
I'VE WASHED MYSELF IN NIGGERS BLOOD
>>
They are equals. No one should be surprised two 3/10s are marrying.
>>
I'm pretty sure if he lost weight his bone structure is good so he would be handsome. Women can sense(and see) that. That's my "excuse". Look at his chin and cheekbones. It's obvious.
>>
>redditors get buttmad over fat dude ggetting qt chick

You aren't reddit, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQQyG8sxNQ
>>
>>26179887
AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO
>>
File: qt couple.jpg (168KB, 634x850px) Image search: [Google]
qt couple.jpg
168KB, 634x850px
WHAT
IS
YOUR
EXCUSE
HUH
?
>>
>>26179963
I already explained here >>26179900
Genes > bodyweight
>>
File: HOBBIES.jpg (106KB, 634x810px) Image search: [Google]
HOBBIES.jpg
106KB, 634x810px
Why haven't you learned how to play the guitar?
>>
half a decade rofl. nobody says this
>>
Im not funny and i cant juggle a conversation.
>>
I have paranoid schizophrenia.

Isn't that enough of an excuse?
>>
>>26179860
i don't have social skills
>>
>>26180009

Nice Hagstrom (I think, I'm rusty on my vintage budget guitars).
>>
>>26179860
I'm not rich or have some kind of social status like that guy
>>
>>26179860
Romance is disgusting
>>
>>26179860
>he is white
>he is tall
>would be hot if he wasnt fat
gee i wonder
>>
Nice b8 m8, khkljjlklkjljkhlkjhlkjlkjhkljhhjkkjhl
>>
>>26180228
What bait? It's a loving couple in which the dude looks straight out of r9k, complete with a neckbeard.

I'm asking why you guys can't do it
>>
>>26180266
post actual proof theyre married
>>
>>26180297
They haven't. They got engaged last year according to her facebook and they've been together since 2010
>>
Fatchad is still Chad.
>>
>>26180326
so post pics of him proposing, the party, etc
>>
>>26180266
I don't understand why people keep nasty ass neckbeards. Just trim that shit down to a goatee. It takes like 3 minutes and makes you look so much better.
>>
>>26180373
Jesus fucking christ her facebook is open go and look at it. You want me to chew your food for you too?
>>
>>26180391
conceals their double chin
>>
>>26179860
Hes gonna die with 35 and she will get all his money.
>>
pROBABLY HAS A BIG PENIS
>>
>>26179889
if you are thin and non-deformed you are automatically a 2 points above any fatso. come on. fatness is the last bastion lets keep it that way.
>>
She's a gold digging roastie whore

Fuck you the captcha was correct
>>
>>26181030
She's actually very catholic, met him in church and her family has more money than his.
>>
>raised with wholesome christian values
>most likely loves her father who's a fatass aswell

it wont last though and when it does that guy will be crushed because a chick like that only comes by once in a million
>>
>>26179860
>>26179963
>>26180009

I may not have a gf or play the guitar, but at least im not a 300lb manlet with a neckbeard and a kidnapped gf.
>>
>>26181114
Your denial is strong
>>
She really isn't anything special
>>
>>26180266
>I'm asking why you guys can't do it
Time to tell us you're baiting, you can't be this autistic.
Steve Jobs started his career being poor as fuck what's your excuse for not being a billionaire, you faggot ? So many people that put even more effort than him into trying to make it big and they're still not billionaires, what's their excuses ?
Not everyone gets lucky, you brain dead nigger. If the ugliest guys from R9K tried starting relationships with decent looking girls how many of them will find girls that completely disregard looks like he did ? Not many, probably.
While you could argue that the fat ones could lift, the ones with ugly faces can't do shit. Fuck you.
>b-b-but muh anecdotal evidence proves you're not trying hard enough, if one fat fuck makes it ALL of them can, if one poor guy becomes rich ALL of them can
Take some logic classes so you won't be as autistic next time.
>>
>>26179860
No excuse, I just don't go for ugly, mentally-challenged girls.
>>
yes, and some shmucks win powerball despite literal 1 to 300 million odds

your point?
>>
File: 1452935659280.png (287KB, 618x466px) Image search: [Google]
1452935659280.png
287KB, 618x466px
>>26181068
>you just have to join X religion to get a girl
>>
my excuse is i'm not lucky like he is

because that's the only reason they're together. it's not normal.

i'm going to guess her father was also fat and she has daddy issues
>>
You guys ever though, "hey maybe the guy is a nice person and has a heart of gold" ?

No, because you all are mean bitter entitled losers that want everything good be given to you even though you deserve nothing for being such shit human beings.
>>
>>26181378
yes being a nice person is a sure way to get women to overlook how ugly someone is

jesus christ
>>
>>26181378
>You guys ever though, "hey maybe the guy is a nice person and has a heart of gold" ?

No, because that has never ever mattered to women.
Lazy trollpost. Sunday's over, did you know?
>>
>>26181401
>happens sometimes = sure way

jesus christ
>>
>>26181401
What a pathetic and sad worldview on women you have
>>
File: 721452.gif (263KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
721452.gif
263KB, 300x165px
>>26181489
>>26181506

look at all this new
>>
My excuse is I'm not a dirty inbred
>>
>>26181540
no i been here. just not weak enough to let years of reading shitposts affect my point of view.
>>
>>26180073
>>26180119
these to be quite frank about things

>>26181215
also this

Her face is kinda cute, but if you look at the video she's hardly a waif either. Nice, but average.

>>26181378
>You guys ever though, "hey maybe the guy is a nice person and has a heart of gold" ?
Yes, that was my immediate thought. But of course you will generalise to fit your personal narrative:
>No, because you all are mean bitter entitled losers that want everything good be given to you even though you deserve nothing for being such shit human beings.
>>
>>26181578
absolutely 100% euphoric

please teach us your transcendental ways
>>
>>26181600
tell me first why you think women don't like you.
>>
File: 1452304687551.png (291KB, 1260x568px) Image search: [Google]
1452304687551.png
291KB, 1260x568px
>>26181506
But that's exactly how it works, you inbred cunt.
>happened to one guy = will always happen/most of the time it will happen
Fuck off, by your shit tier logic most of the ugly guys should have girlfriends. You think they haven't tried the nice approach ? You think they just go around being assholes expecting people to like them ? God, you're delusional. People like you are cancer, you're the reason why this board is going to shit.
Pic related, too bad you'll probably go brain dead mode and just deny everything cause you know better.
>>
Its off season. He's clearly bulking
>>
File: batman-laughing.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
batman-laughing.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>26181378
>"hey maybe the guy is a nice person and has a heart of gold" ?

thanks for that, have a reaction image
>>
>>26181636
he's just saying it happens, crybaby, not that it happens "most of the time."

you've made it clear that you hold bitter contempt for women... do you really think that doesn't color your interactions with them? that if you're acting nice, you're hiding your true feelings, and your dishonesty doesn't make you seem a bit off? fatty made a connection with that girl. if you try to make a connection based on lies, things tend to go wrong. believe me, you're not perfectly hiding your contempt and self-pity.
>>
You see this a lot with really religious people actually.

The women aren't allowed to play the field and date around until they find a Chad, so they tend to settle. Church activities like bible study or fundraisers also create access between people who otherwise wouldn't be associating (hot blondes with tight asses, and skinny nerds or sasquatches).

Really one of the biggest things you robots should be blaming for not being able to find a woman is the destruction of small communities in modern life. Many people just don't go through their life with a small cohort anymore, and school itself doesn't provide the proper conditions to form these kinds of bonds. As a result, many women end up searching outside their circle looking for men, and when they do this, they get to weigh them all based on what basically amounts to their resume, instead of being forced to interact and get to know them. The parallel here would be unqualified people who get great jobs because of connections.
>>
File: 1453732543907.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1453732543907.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>26181629
Be the guy on the right:
>nah, it's not because you're horribly ugly
>it's probably your confidence, brah
>look at this anecdotal evidence, one fat fuck made it, what's your excuse ?
>you should just lift, brah
>have you tried improving yourself ? I know lots of methods, like lifting
>you're probably just an asshole , brah, be yourself xD
>actually don't be yourself, be nice
>oh, you tried that ? Be genuine nice !
>oh, you are ? It's clearly your confidence, be more confident !!!1
>try being more charismatic, tell more jokes
>autism ? That's a meme brah, just stop being awkward !!!1
>have you tried lifting ?
>yes ? Fuck this, you're probably just not trying hard enough, faggot. Enjoy being a virgin !
There's just no way to win with you cancerous people.
>>
>>26181800
sure, some parts of your life are harder than average. many parts of your life are easier than average. for example, we're set up enough to be speaking recreationally over the internet. you're not starving or insane or diseased or homeless. you probably have many perks. i know that you have heard this many times and it makes you quite angry. and sure, you have a right to your anger on this issue. but it's probably not doing any good for you. you can focus on any one thing and say it's not fair, and it's probably not. but it's pointless to do that.
anyway i asked you why you think women don't like you, and you didn't really answer that, unless you are actually the guy in the picture, which you're not. you posted a lot of things that you imagine i'm saying to you. get a grip man.
>>
>>26181973
JUST
BEE
URSELF
XD
>>
>>26182048
i didn't even come close to saying that. your victim complex is off the charts. maybe you can find a nice hugbox on tumblr?
>>
>>26181777
And I'm saying that you have shit for brains

>you've made it clear that you hold bitter contempt for women
>you're acting nice
Where exactly did I say that, you cancerous fucktard ? I agreed that people prefer good looks over your "muh personality :^)" meme, that's why you'll almost never see good looking people complaining about not being desired even if they have bland and boring personalities, the same can't be said about ugly ones.

>fatty made a connection with that girl
That anecdotal evidence again. Were you dropped on your head as a toddler ?

>believe me, you're not perfectly hiding your contempt and self-pity
You forgot the "trust me, I just know better". I wasn't even talking about me you brainless nigger, where did you even get that shit from ?
I'm talking about genuine nice guys that simply are not desirable as partners because of their horrible looks. Are you really going to claim that it doesn't happen often and it's probably just the fact that they have shitty personalities ? Have you even interacted once with another human outside of 4chan and reddit ? You delusional cunt.
>>
>>26181973
Wow. You managed to put the starving african child fallacy and also the you can't complain since you can use the internet fallacy into one post. Quite a spectacle that is.
>>
>>26181973
this is the most bland "advice" i've read on r9k

and you are new as fucking hell. you'll become one of us soon enough though.
>>
>literally famous because he's an ugly fatty with a decent girl
That's like asking what excuse is for not winning the lotto
>>
>>26182119
those are both exactly the same you dummy
>>26182141
no i won't. i come here all the time because i can randomly say mean and ridiculous things to people, guilt-free. i won't take on your point of view, i've heard all the arguments a million times. they really just dismiss anything from the female perspective without considering it, so how can i take those arguments seriously? i probably have less luck with women than you do, but the differences are that i take full responsibility for it and that i don't care about finding a girlfriend.
>>26182096
you mischaracterized everything i said
>Where exactly did I say that
you said it regarding ugly men in general. you seemed personally offended so i assumed you were in the group. guess you're chad, my b.
>That anecdotal evidence again
wasn't using it as evidence that it happens all the time. you really wanted me to be, but i wasn't. it was an example of how you need an honest connection to get a gf.
>I wasn't even talking about me you brainless nigger
see above, sorry to lump you in with these autists, chad. how noble to argue on their behalf. i guess you "just know better."
>>
>>26182296
so basically you're just a cuck in denial

good to know
>>
>>26181973
>why women don't like you (romantically)
Cause I'm ugly, that's all. It's that fucking easy, you people love to go full delusional mode and complicate it, always blaming the subject, always the guy's fault, always something to be done, just like in a fucking Disney movie. There's not, accept the cold truth, it's life, some can't change shit and simply won't ever have a partner because of factors outside of their reach.
And no, I'm not fat, just a horrible face, it's that simple. Women do like me, I'm not 100% autistic, just not in a romantic way and I don't blame them as I am not attracted by whales, for example. It's human nature, people are repulsed by ugly people, just accept it already. One fat fuck got a nice girl, one homeless dude won the lottery, who the fuck cares? It's anecdotal evidence and it doesn't prove anything.

Also
>can't complain because other people have it worse
>can't express your happiness because people have it better
That's 5 year old shit tier logic, if you do believe so strongly in self improvement you should start by working on that.
>>
>>26182328
in denial of what exactly? the true nature of women? please. i have plenty of female friends and grew up with only sisters. or in denial of the fact that i'm a cuck? i don't have or want a girlfriend, and i don't pander to women in front of them, so not sure how i'm a cuck just because i'm for personal responsibility over whining.
>>
>>26182296
>those are both exactly the same you dummy
It's nice that you agree with me, that they're fallacies. Dummy.
>>
>>26179860
>>26179963
he probably has a lot of money
>>
>>26182364
right, i agree. women aren't attracted to me either, and i accept it. i don't blame them and whine about poor me. that's my point, i'm not coming in here saying any ugly guy can easily get a girlfriend with a few simple tricks. i don't know what else you think i'm trying to prove, just arguing against self-pity and against belittling the nature of women just because that's how things are.

Also
>can't complain because...
if i was saying he can't complain, then sure, it's not good logic, but i wasn't saying he can't complain. in fact i said he had a right to his anger. it's just that it's pointless and makes him look like a child, to ignore all his blessings and act like a victim over the unfortunate things.
>>26182428
>i know you are but what am i
good one dummy. you know what i'm saying, you just don't know how to respond. that's ok.
>>
>>26182473
same guy, just wanted to add that women are attracted to two things. looks and money. if you don't have looks you can still win a woman's heart with money. sad but true
>>
>>26182473
>>26182499

This dude has much less money then her. She comes from a literal rich family
>>
>>26182482
>good one dummy. you know what i'm saying, you just don't know how to respond. that's ok.
You're saying lots of bluepilled bullshit. Just admit that some men are born unlucky(ugly, short, ...) and thanks to that the society will always shit on them and they don't have a chance that doesn't involve humiliation. Just admit it, normie!
>>
>>26182482
>i'm not coming in here saying any ugly guy can easily get a girlfriend
Nigger, that's EXACTLY what you said.

>What's your excuse when this fatty has a 5/10?
>>
>>26182296
>you said it regarding ugly men
So what, you inbred hillbilly ? I never said that they're acting nice nor that they resent women, I never said anything about hiding your true intents and self-pity. Was your English teacher the janitor ? Try some reading comprehension next time before making a fool of yourself.

>you're chad, my b
Straight out of reddit insult.

The only things you addressed are the ones that you've misinterpreted twice, how do you even survive being that retarded ?

>you need an honest connection to get a gf
Cause you never see people with hidden intents EVER getting girlfriends, right ? You never see good looking guys with shitty attitudes getting laid, right ?

Let's see your retarded logic at work:
>I'm ugly, but this girl is nice and I actually like her
>Now is my time to make my move, I have two choices: 1) go for the genuine connection; 2)try to fake my connection with her
>2) is the logical choice, of course. Hope it works out !
>>
File: 1453286371038.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453286371038.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>fat fuck is lucky enough to have female childhood friend to waifu
>implying I ever had a female friend
>implying I had self-awareness before I finished highschool when all your frindship and romance is supposed to happen
SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>26179900
God you people are litterally crazy
>>
>>26182682
He was truly lucky. I wish I had a childhood friend turned waifu
>>
>wahhh why do Chads always take the pretty gfs
>wahhh how come this fat robot got a pretty gf

You people complain no matter what.
>>
>>26182741
Why? Is what I said not true? Facial bone structure is relevant. If someone with good bone structure loses weight, then he's handsome. if someone with shitty bone structure loses height, he's just less fat. Sure, the fat makes it harder to tell, but that guy obviously has a decent bone structure.
>>
>>26182779
I don't think anyone is complaining. I'm happy for him, and jealous.
>>
>>26182796
His nose is hooked, his eyes are little and chink like, I don't see anything special about his face, it also seems he's balding.
>>
>>26182534
i'll admit it, i'm one of them. i gave up when i turned 30, i'm 33 now and it's not going to happen. but i don't think society shits on me, it's just one thing i don't get. big deal.
>>26182562
these are my posts
>>26181489
>>26181578
>>26181629
>>26181777
>>26181973
>>26182073
>>26182296
>>26182377
>>26182482
never said anything resembling "what's your excuse?" or that it's easy for ugly guys to get a girlfriend. not even close. it's possible, obviously, and i'm sure there's a type of (not exceedingly) ugly guy who can easily get women. but in general of course it's harder for the uglies.
i don't think we're communicating very well. we're each assuming that each other is a certain type of poster and arguing against that instead of each other.
>>26182578
ya said this: Fuck off, by your shit tier logic most of the ugly guys should have girlfriends. You think they haven't tried the nice approach ?
so you said they're acting nice. i added that robots resent women and are self-pitying (you really want to deny that?)
i don't know how you don't understand the chad thing (by the way "chad" = reddit is wrong). you are angrily arguing on behalf of ugly men, then denied you were talking about yourself. i'm calling you chad sarcastically because if you're not talking about yourself (which i don't believe because you're so passionate about it), then you must have success with women. so where's the anger coming from?
>Cause you never see...
you got me on this one, that's right. doesn't seem like a relationship based on lies would be very successful though, but what do i know.
>retarded logic
i was never trying to give advice on how to get women. i was just saying that people who "tried being nice" maybe weren't actually failing despite being nice, but because their niceness wasn't genuine if they were trying to mask bitterness.
>>
>>26182863
Little and chink like yeah. I think that's because of the height. But he has a wide palette. Obviously a nice chin. Pronounced cheekbones(unless it's just fat). Obviously visible brow ridge. I can't say anything about his jaw saddly, since that's very important, but judging from his chin I think it's gonna be bretty gud. His nose looks strange, true.

But still, good facial bone structure.
>>
>>26182981
>a nice chin

It's decent I guess since it's not a weak chin but that's not really a rare feature to find
>>
>>26183012
It's pretty rare. Unless it's protruding further than your lips, you don't have a good chin.
>>
>>26183055
apparently I have a good chin
>>
>>26183071
Well good for you. Now fuck off, Chad. Seriously these bragging normies are pissing me off. They can't just leave us be in our inferiority. No, they have to rub it in our faces. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>26183087
You didn't let me finish. I was GOING to say apparently I have a good chin for robots to rest their testicles on. I just wanted to give you a blowjob. I'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>26183135
And now you're trying to conceal your bragging behind a joke. Fuck you norman. I can see right through your tactics!
>>
>>26183135
I'm not him
>>26183087
I still have low as fuck cheekbones and thin hair
>>
He's probably a really good and interesting person. Not only am I ugly, but I also have a shitty personality.
>>
>>26183152
>>26183163
GOTCHA!
hehehehehehe off to pretend to be someone else in another thread before i'm found out one post later. i'm the TEMPORARY ANONYMOUS IDENTITY THIEF
>>26183163
you've been TAITed fuckface! enjoy your chin and your thinning hair! hehehehehehehe
>>
File: 1316326981281.png (26KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
1316326981281.png
26KB, 625x564px
>>26182869
>im not OP
fooling no one
>>
>>26183196
Actually I watched that gay video, thinking of how cool he must be, and he was kind of a fag. I guess women love ugly, boring guys. We can cancel this board now.
>>
>>26183224
>i've found the one person who would ever disagree with me!
>>
she cheated on him big time she only wants his money ones she marries him she gonna take his money and flea the godamm crontry like my stupid ex wife bitch
>>
>>26182869
>maybe weren't actually failing despite being nice, but because their niceness wasn't genuine if they were trying to mask bitterness.
Or maybe they were actually failing despite being nice. Since when taking the nice approach = faking it ? You can genuinely be nice to a girl and fake it around another. Two approaches, same person doing the approach, your logic is horrible.

>all robots resent women
Yes, I'm going to deny that. The amount of shitposters on this board turned your brain to mush, that's a generalization are YOU really going to claim that shit ? Hating women is not a requirement to be a robot.

>self pity
That meme again, fuck this shit is getting annoying.
Your retarded logic at work, take two:
>you can't get girls because you have self pity
>you have self pity because you are not desired by girls
>being yourself, with self pity, will make you undesirable
>hiding the fact that you self pity will make you undesirable because you're not being genuine and women can see that by using their magic powers
See >>26181636 picture again because you've failed to understand it the first time.
You can't force yourself out of your self pity without eliminating the factors causing it, anything else would be considered faking it and puts you in the last position.
Again, there's just no way to win with you people and your delusions.
>b-b-but muh true genuine nice personality that you can't possibly understand and fake without women noticing
Basically, no true Scotsman.
>>
>>26179860
>>26179963
>>26180009
>>26180009
two words:
trust fund
>>
>>26179963

Its in the middle of nowhere bum town in the US. Even a foreigner like me can see this.

If that girl was in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, San Fransisco around all kinds of basketball players, wall street portfolio managers, lawyers, producers, entrepreneurs, actors, sportmen, DJ's he'd be cucked in no time.
>>
>>26183373
i think you keep attacking my logic because you're insecure about your own, which you should be. in any case, you have a problem with my premises, not with the logic.
1. maybe they WERE actually failing despite being nice. of course that does happen. i never said it didn't. that's the magic of the word "maybe." sometimes yours happens, sometimes mine happens.
2. i said "robots resent women," not "all robots resent women." of course it's a generalization you dummy. i'm a robot who doesn't resent women. in general, women are resented here. don't pretend they aren't.
3. again, you're assuming i'm trying to give you advice. you're arguing against things i'm not saying. yes i understand how the endless cycle of self-pity works. don't expand the argument and then attack what you're pretending i'm saying. yeah i know that's called a strawman but i hesitate to use the term because i'm cringing at your simultaneous ignorance and arrogance regarding logic. you either don't know what "no true scotsman" means or you're applying it to something inside your own head that i didn't say. this is going nowhere. address what i'm saying, or if you want to express anger at normies in general based on things you've heard them say before, make a thread about that.
>>
>>26181790
Underrated post.

The liberalization of the sexual marketplace combined with the destruction of small communities is great for Chad, but nobody else. All these used up women will be drinking themselves to death after they hit 35. Im still envious they get to enjoy their youth though.
>>
Am I the only one who'd really like to cuck him. I mean, he seems so happy, and they seem like a happy couple, but it's obvious he'd never score anything like her ever again.

I'd love to shove my cock down her throat and record the sloppy sounds before blowing a load in her face, and send him the recording afterward.
>>
File: engagement.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
engagement.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>26180297
>Loving and cute childhood church friend turned waifu

I'm jealous as fuck tbqh familia
>>
I have a really shitty personality desu
>>
Well, I think they're a nice couple, but I hope if they ever have a child, the father will make the effort to obtain a normal weight again. Otherwise he won't be with the kid as long as he could be.
>>
File: excuse.png (384KB, 341x611px) Image search: [Google]
excuse.png
384KB, 341x611px
literally how in the name of god does this happen
>>
>>26184609
her entire torso looks like a mold of his head in profile
>>
>>26184609
She's not that great looking. Notice how much makeup she wears.
>>
>>26184609
Huge ass nose = Jew = Money
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.