[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tough luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: I_Can't_Handle_this.jpg (30KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
I_Can't_Handle_this.jpg
30KB, 400x267px
> Be me 28 y/o overqualified Arabic Doctor working in the states
> Had to take multiple tests and exams just to get accepted into one of the hospitals
> After a long day of treating many patients and working almost 20 hours my shift ends and I decide to go back to my apartment
> Pass a McDonalds restaurant and decide to stop by and eat something since I don't have much food home anyway.
> I go inside and there is this hot cashier taking my order
> Whataneyecandy.jpg
> Finish my order and take out my wallet to pay
> suddenly hear "Hey Sand nigger!" From behind
> turn around and a guy is holding a handgun and pointing it at me
> Shoots me 3 times in the abdomen
> I instantly fall to the ground
> The guy puts the gun back in his pants and runs off
> all I could remember is me trying to pressure the wounds, while everyone is panicing and the cashier jumps right by me calling 911
> ohshitohshitohshit.webm
> Blackout
> Wake up in a hospital with no one around me no visitors or someone to stand by me, besides a couple of nurses from the hospital that I work with

It's been 3 weeks now..
I used to laugh at the racist jokes on 4chan and all, never thought they were serious..
Never thought that someone would have so much hate for me just because I was born to a certain race..
Saving lives at daylight and getting shot at night...
I'm so depressed I don't even know what to do.
It was my first week working too.
>>
>>26179187
go home arab man, i want ur spot
>>
>>26179187
ya zeinab
>>
>>26179187
Sure thing sand nigger... CNN, MSNBC & ABC would have been running this story for weeks... Fuck off useless white cuck
>>
>>26179187
Don't let that get you down OP.
It sounds like you've got a good life ahead of you if you recover completely. And now you've got a story to tell! Who else can brag about being shot 3 times and surviving?
>>
Stopped reading at Arab. Blow yourself up, senpai
>>
>>26179293
But now I'm scared...
I'm helping this country but this country hates me for no reason.
I am all alone here..
>>
>>26179187
America is a shithole

Blox
>>
>>26179187
So fake that I don't have the energy to tell you to go kill yourself. Oh wait, yes I do. An hero in the most painful way possible.
>>
>>26179316
It's normal to be afraid after something like that happening.
But you shouldn't let that fear consume you.
Where did this happen?
>>
>>26179349
Heh, no thanks, I'd rather make use of my life trying to help others live a better life, and it did happen
>>
>>26179352
Tennessee.
>>
>>26179292
I can report it to the news, but I'm not the type of person who'd love the attention from the media.
I just want to live my life normally...
>>
>>26179402
I had a feeling that it would be somewhere down there.
You should look into getting work in a place that's more tolerant. NYC is a good choice, and I'm sure you'll make more money.
Maybe even California or Washington. There's a ton of options man.
Just don't give up.
>>
>>26179187
Sounds fake but if not then I'm sorry for what happened to you fellow Arab bro.
>>
>>26179438
It'll be super hard to apply to other hospitals if I quit my job now.
I need to work for a year to improve my resume and get more experience.
>>
>>26179514
I'm not saying that you should quit your job.
If you have to stay a year for those reasons, then do it because that's a pretty good reason.
Try to save up as much money as you can during this period.
And at the same time, look into opportunities in other states and maybe try networking your way into a job elsewhere.
>>
Come to Canada, you'll be received with open arms.
>>
>>26179575
Yea I will eventually, no one likes me here.

being a castaway is depressing actually...
>>
>>26179624
Canada had fewer job opportunities, and I came here because my brother also works in the states
>>
>Arab
>Not going to Sweden or Germany

well that was your fault desu
>>
>>26179758
I don't know German or Swedish..
Plus these countries have different cultures and people, I'm used to the American culture because I've spent a lot of time on the internet and I don't feel like a foreigner here.. well not until recently.
>>
>>26179316
You're actually taking the jobs of people born in this country who want to be doctors
>>
>>26179292
This. If not OP, someone else would have told the news for sure.
>>
>>26179739
Then get shot, if staying alive is less important tab than your job.
>>
>>26179785

Go back to pakistan
>>
File: ship.jpg (19KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
19KB, 285x214px
>>26179187

He just wanted to stop you in your tracks, before you started giving people lethal doses of morphine
>>
>>26179799
But I'm doing my best to help your country, and I worked twice as hard than some of the doctors here to earn my place, because I had to take a whole lot of tests, it's like reviewing every subject you had in Medical school 3 times..
I'm only taking the job of lazy Americans who just want to get spoon fed.
Plus not every hospital likes hiring an Arab guy from who knows where, they all prefer Americans, so if we both had the same qualifications then the hospital would've chosen you, sometimes even if your qualifications are worse than mine.
>>
Real talk, why the hell are there so many first generation immigrant Arabs/Pakis/Indians working in hospitals as doctors? I'm sure they're more than qualified for the job and wonderful doctors but it certainly kills my confidence when I'm being treated especially when I can't understand their horrendous accents. Second or third generation immigrants who happen to be Arabic/Paki/Indian? No problem.
>>
>>26179833
Yes. I value my job more than my life, because not only I worked real hard for it I also got to help a lot of people.
I want to learn more.. get better experience and improve myself not live like a refugee in some camp somewhere in Europe where I can't work and just be a burden to the society that I live in.
Canada is great don't get me wrong, but I want to get better, and I have to work in order to do this.
>>
>>26179903
I'm actually really good when speaking to patients.
But yea Indian doctors are god-like they give the best lectures in the whole world, it's just that they are really good, and there is no harm in adding a couple of Indian or Arabic docs who want to improve themselves, you get an overqualified doctor, and he gets the experience he needs.
But yea I guess sometimes its awkward talking to a doctor that you have a hard time understanding, but if I were you I'd feel better because these docs are probably top quality ones and they probably are the best of the best.
>>
>>26179896
Please move to a more civilized part of the country, OP, and don't let this discourage you. The US is just like any other part of the world. Not everywhere is upscale, cosmopolitan, educated, civilized, etc. Avoid the hicks and lowlifes.

Incidents like these make me rethink my stance on racism of any kind as well.
>>
>>26179993
Then you value your career, not your job, not helping people. There are tons of jobs in hospitals for doctors in Canada, you could help people who need it, not only the wealthy (the only ones that can afford heath care in the USA). You're a fucking doctor, why would you force yourself to live in a dangerous place ?
>>
>>26179187
Go back to your arab country if you don't like how things are done in the US.
>>
File: T9jkpnZ.jpg (129KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
T9jkpnZ.jpg
129KB, 1333x1000px
>>26179385
Give us pic of your wounds/scars
>>
>>26180342
OP GOT #REKT
>>
>>26180273
it may surprise you but residents dont make a lot of money

also hospitals exist in shitty neighborhoods too
>>
File: brony.jpg (122KB, 1077x659px) Image search: [Google]
brony.jpg
122KB, 1077x659px
>>26179187
if this really happened it would be all over the news by now

>guns
>white shooter
>well-to-do minority

this is the shitstorm that the media has been waiting for
>>
OP is a liar and doesn't even speak Arabic

Let's have a conversation, shall we, OP?
>>
>>26179903
Currysniffer here, its ingrained in the generation above us's culture that being a doctor is the single most prestigious accomplishment you could achieve. The options our parents brainwash us with as kids are
>doctor
>lawyer
>engineer
Anything other than that won't win you daddy or mommy's approval, so naturally we go into those fields without opening our eyes to the thousands of other options.
>>
File: shrug.png (110KB, 446x310px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
110KB, 446x310px
>>26179187
why do you feel like you have to lie on the internet for attention?
>>
>>26179187
maybe you should consider going back with your kind

if people have made clear you are not welcome, leave.
>>
>>26179187
Arabs don't refer to themselves as Arabs. They go by nationality. Sorry. I know this shit happens all too frequently, but this story is obviously bullshit.
>>
I'm sorry guys, I'll make another thread with pictures and everything but I have to go for now.
My brother just came to visit me and I have to do some tests.
>>
>>26181164
I don't really see why you'd expose yourself to further abuse from this shithole. I hope you find a nice place to work and practice the noble profession of medicine.
>>
>>26179292
There's a situation going on in my hometown and I'm surprised it hasn't made national headlines. I kind of don't want to give it away though. But tell me this, let's say your town had a beloved tradition for several decades then, a few weeks before the event, it's canceled unless ridiculous provisions are met. Let's also say the tradition is most beloved to black citizens and whites did the targeting with support from white businesses. Who's in the wrong? (also is it CNN worthy?)
>>
>>26179187
Getting shot in the abdo/stomuch is certain deathadder.
>>
>>26179187
You can be quite sure that never happens again in your life. Extreme hate crime like that is only committed by people on the fringe of society.

Don't be discouraged.
>>
>>26179799
No he's not, very few people in this country are willing to put in the hard work to become a doctor, scientist, mathematician, etc. You think universities and corporate R&D are importing labor because they like dealing with immigration bureaucracy and the massive uncertainty of hiring someone on H1-B?

They're not lower quality (unless you're at a shit tier institution) and they aren't working longer hours for less pay, they're just concerned with things besides football, church, and celebrity gossip.

Upper class WASPs, jews, and 1st-2nd generation immigrants are carrying the massive dead weight of niggers, spics, and white trash, and they're not going to be able to keep it up for much longer
>>
File: that'syouyouautist.jpg (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
that'syouyouautist.jpg
193KB, 600x800px
>>26179187
why are you shilling for rapists and murderers?
>>
>>26181913
Please. The jobs just aren't there. That's not my fault.
>>
File: 1449442781445.jpg (193KB, 720x516px) Image search: [Google]
1449442781445.jpg
193KB, 720x516px
>>26179187
>Falling for Murrican Muh Freedoms propaganda
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.