[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /chadnation/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1454317788384[1].png (36KB, 568x345px) Image search: [Google]
1454317788384[1].png
36KB, 568x345px
Who /chadnation/ here?
>>
File: 1454254097711.jpg (26KB, 328x466px) Image search: [Google]
1454254097711.jpg
26KB, 328x466px
>>26177978
reporting in

> tfw not chad
>>
>>26177978
Lol he should come to Melbourne as they are plenty of skinnyfat wanabe uber hipsters struggling to pay their gas bills on time getting laid. Just kidding; it's like a fucking hellhole here; yeah the competition is real here...

I heard kiwi girls are easier.
>>
I'm from Hitler nation
>>
>>26177978
If they're in the gym 15 hours a day, how do they still have the time to shitpost
>>
>>26179182
in between reps, free wifi mate
>>
>>26179182
in between sets cunt
>>
>>26177978

I'm pretty confident that I've never seen a man wear a baseball cap backwards unironically, is that a real thing in this century?
>>
File: yankee&lulu.jpg (34KB, 457x376px) Image search: [Google]
yankee&lulu.jpg
34KB, 457x376px
>>26177978
I was in the USMC 0352, and during one of my tours, I was assigned to one of USA's bases in Australia. I gotta say, the Australians were pieces of shit to everybody who wasn't an aussie, except for the Americans. What gives? Why are aussies so bro-ish towards americans?
>>
>>26179371
*as a 0352, an anti-tank infantry man, meant to put that
>>
>>26179371
Pieces of shit in what way?
>>
>>26179371
>pieces of shit
No, they bantered everyone else. Americans (especially their soldiers) are NOTORIOUS for not being able to handle the banter so you were treated with kiddie gloves. Bongs will sometimes banter Americans, but their banter isn't as fierce as Australians.
>>
>>26179467
>but their banter isn't as fierce as Australians.
2 words: EMU WAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26179520
>be American
>get shot
>go to hospital, pay $50'000 on entrance
>the all female (gender quotient) EMT team can't help me because they're too busy fucking black guys
>>
>>26179467
I'm not talking about banter, I know the difference between banter and being a piece of shit you dingo fucker, a group of aussies spent the night out of the bar beating the shit out of some aboriginal. Unless being curbstomped is a new form of banter, I'm pretty sure they genuinely hated the fucker.

Another time, a guy who dressed like crocodile dundee called a brit-bong a snaggled tooth child molester and broke a shot glass across his cranium.
>>
>>26179715
>a guy who dressed like crocodile dundee called a brit-bong a snaggled tooth child molester and broke a shot glass across his cranium.
banter
> a group of aussies spent the night out of the bar beating the shit out of some aboriginal.
Righteous ethnic cleansing

Americans sure are a bunch of pussies
>>
>>26179740
The brit bong was knocked out cold and had shards sticking out of his head, he had to be rushed to the ER, meanwhile crocodile dundee took his wallet.

Also, why do you guys hate the abos? Are they like the natives in USA?
>>
>>26179790
Abos are literally subhuman. I'm not being edgy. They're dumber than the blackest of blacks in Africa. They sleep on the fucking road because it's warmer.
>meanwhile crocodile dundee took his wallet.
he sounds funny
>>
>>26179546
>emus

lmao
>>
File: 2014savage_emu.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2014savage_emu.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
>>26177978
>chadnation
>losing to birds
lmao
>>
>>26179790
Abos are kind of like your niggas except dumber and more lazy. So lazy that it's unusual that they commit anything more than welfare leaching or petty crime
>>
>>26177978
chadette reporting in
>>
>>26180401
More like chadlet, as in tried to be chad but came up short, kinda like a manlet. So no woman will ever want you.
>>
>>26180401
Oh look.
It's a trip impersonator
Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery
>>
>>26179890
that sounds awful, do they at least kill each other like the blacks do in the usa?
>>
I went travelling in Asia. I got BTFO by Aussies, Canadians and Chad Americans every day. I was humiliated and flat out ignored and forced out of situations and conversations constantly where women were involved. I've never witnessed such brutal AMOG tactics in all my life

To be fair, I am a scrawny, introverted Britfag but so much for that "chicks love the British accent" bullshit. I was cast aside by Aussies like a piece of wet shit paper
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.