[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hows your morning WAGEKEK?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1446228911646.jpg (148KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1446228911646.jpg
148KB, 720x764px
Hows your morning WAGEKEK?
>>
>>26176969
neither neet, nor brit here and right now on my winter break, I feel shittier than ever.
For me it's better to do anything that fits me than sweet FA
>>
Wagies too busy cucking it for mr. Shekelsteinbergstein to respond.
>>
>>26176969
it's midnight, Amerifag
>>
>>26176969
I work at a hospital. I do tests and analysis on patient samples. Sure it's a pain to get up at 6:30m but i take pride in my work and also help other people through my work.
i'm off at 15:00, and home at 15:15. then i just play games and lurk for the rest of the day.
>>
good. dont know what time to finish tho im self employed u see. how ur smelly crusty blanket? have you opened the curtains yet? shall i give that girl i met when i left the house a call and fuck her brains out?
>>
>>26177897
So are you a pathologist or something different?
>>
>>26176969
Charles Bukowski was a weak son of a bitch if he thinks 6:30 am is very early
He also must have the endurance of a sloth if he thinks half of that takes much time in the morning. Longest time on the list is food.
>>
File: wojakbecomessmug_.gif (523KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
wojakbecomessmug_.gif
523KB, 640x400px
>>26176969
This morning, like every other morning, makes me ask the question "Where did everything go so RIGHT?" with glee.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26178186
This must also be said for the sake of clarity: I'm NEET.
>>
>wake up
>get pussy sucked and fucked by hot bf
>shower
>see daughter off to school
>smoke a blunt or two with bf
>breakfast
>dress, watch news, leave for work

feelsgoodman
>>
>>26178397
>boyfriend
>daughter
Are you black?
>work
I'm conflicted
>>
File: 20160201_093831.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160201_093831.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>26178442
>be nigress
>know how to do and get what i need while still being self determined and autonomous
>fuck america declining last facade of western supremacy
>smoke weed everyday
>support my daughter in household with her biological father
>never had welfare "neetbux" or food stamps ever in my life

>tfw not even college educated
>>
>never had a problem waking up early
>comfy government accounting job
>commute isn't bad
>solid pay
>come home and play video games or draw for a couple hours
>go out with co-workers and old friends on weekends
feels great
>>
>>26176969
fine, it was a fairly relaxing morning before work
>>
>>26178000
Biomedical laboratory scientist. Work in microbiology
>>
>>26178596
>I'm not even educated
No shit
I feel sorry for your crack baby she is probably getting molested by your boyfriend as we speak, why didn't you get an abortion?
>>
>>26178596

Miss, wtf r u doing on this beta board lol
>>
yeah i found this shithole a few years back during a really rebellious period i was going thru...as they say the ride never ends

also sempai it's kinda comfy to know that there is lower existence than that of a black woman in the us...

thanks /r9k/
>>
Convince my parents why I shouldn't get a job you neets.
>>
>Stay at home dad
>Two babies
>Feed at 7am
>Lounge on internet while they play
>Feed at 9am
>They're gonna sleep for two hours.
>Fap, poop, shower
>Internet time
>Loving text with wife
>She's coming home early
>Literally cooking breaded chicken tendies right now for meals this week

I have obtained access to the tendie supply. I award myself GBP at will. I have broken through to the next level
>>
>>26178596
that's clearly a buck nigger hand

gtfo sissy coon
>>
>>26178904
>child at school
>my boyfriend is her biological father

fuck off limp dick cracker
>>
>>26178990

Just don't look up the correlation between divorce and the woman earning significantly more than her husband...
>>
>>26178992
nice try but i will never reveal my face to r9k
>>
>>26179020
If she divorces anon can snag her for child support
>>
>>26179017
>boyfriend
That nigga is going to run
And I mean bolt out of the continent
>school
Wow that's impressive you managed to accomplish the most basic of basic things you need to do in order for the state not to interfere
>>
>>26179020

I already have.

Think about what I have to lose...

> Divorce?
> Alimony
> No alimony?
> I can earn $50k if I go back to work
> Now I have sex with OKC single moms and it's not even weird

I love my wife and we're happy. But I have no fear of divorce and am old enough to not really believe in life-long romantic love. I've seen too much.

There's really no worry on my part
>>
>>26179033

That would be my dream. Collecting 25% of some rising career woman's salary and handing out with the kids half the week and catching up on sleep/vidya the other half.
>>
>>26179044
kiai! you musnt speak to me so sempai-sama!
>>
>>26177897
>>26177991
>>26178397
>>26178596
>>26178622
>>26178960

Wagies can't help responding to these threads even though they know they're going to get BTFO daily.

Wagies cannot win and never learn. But That's just the way it goes. Now back to work. Chop chop.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.