[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im fucked /r9k/ Iv been recieveing my NEETbux no hassle for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 11

File: 773928-3x2-940x627.jpg (86KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
773928-3x2-940x627.jpg
86KB, 940x627px
im fucked /r9k/

Iv been recieveing my NEETbux no hassle for 2 years now havnt had any appointments, seminars since then

Got a phone call today, said i have to go in to their office today to show them my progression

>I have nothing to show them
>i havnt applied for a job in over 16 months
>i dont even have a updated resume

i think they will suspend it now ._.
no more gym
no more beer
no more comfort things i can afford to waste money on im fucked

time to be homeless
>>
How the hell did you keep collecting payments without ever going to any appointments?

I was on job-seeker for about 4 months and they were on my ass every 2 weeks about it. Now I am on aus-study and they don't bother me so long as I am going to university.

I highly doubt you kept on receiving money without going to a single job-seeker appointment.
>>
>>26176490
Also forgot to mention.

If you didn't goto any meetings for all that time and have no proof of doing anything I wouldn't be surprised if they ask for that money back that theyve paid you over that time......you're actually fucked....unless you're leaving out key important facts to your story.....but from what it sounds like right now it sounds like you stopped reporting to them and kept getting paid.....which means they WILL want their money back...

tldr; your fucked m8,
>>
File: hair.jpg (146KB, 923x785px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
146KB, 923x785px
>>26176513
OP here, man your scaring me, also i don't have money in my account

i literally am fucked, the first 3-4 months when i applied for my job seekers they made me do regular seminars and interviews

i somehow slipped away and they never contacted me since about novemer 2013, now all of the sudden i am in their zone

im fucked im fucked im fucked idk what to tell them if i go in

im thinking about just not going cause if i go, then im fucked, if i dont then im fucked
>>
>>26176570
Yep you're supposed to contact them if you no longer intend on doing what the job-seeker protocol says you need to do to collect your funds.

The fact you did not contact them to cancel your payments and the fact you stopped attending fortnighly interviews/checkoffs with your jobseeker diary means you're literally fucked.

I thought maybe you had some special case like you were on autism-bux or something, but nope.

If you had job-seeker, and you didnt actually provide check-offs with the job-seeker diary every 2 weeks, and then goto the jobseeker interview every 6 weeks which is all compulsory then you're fucked.

I don't even know how you got through the system like that, I missed 1 interview and my payment got cut-off instantly. Be prepared to have a huge debt to the ATO after you walk out of that interview.
>>
You're not fucked at all.

Mash together a half arsed diary (just do a shitty spreadsheet) of places you've hand delivered or emailed resumes to. Pick places that you'd either never get a job at but could plausibly have applied to. Make it somewhat sporadic, like you went for it then got disheartened. Emphasise a lack of experience and skills. Make sure you have a good story like anxiety and depression issues you don't know how to deal with because you're too ashamed to admit you're young and fucked and all peers are winning at life while you're stagnant and useless. Dress poorly. Don't try to go too overboard with any of this, just be shitty and omega enough for it all to be plausible.

NEETbux is about knowing how to play the game.
>>
Also - there'll be no debt if you never actually had appointments booked. You've fallen through the numerous cracks in the system and had a good ride, but now it's time to wise up and put some effort in.
>>
>>26176701

Nope, he is fucked.

He can't not report for that long while continuing to receive the bux. He will be held accountable. There's literally warnings all over the fucking shit saying you will pay back all money received if you go against the protocol, which he did.

I would be extremely surprised if they just let him off........my cousin had to pay back like $5000 after he FORGOT to report that he stopped going to university for 6 months while on aus-study benefits. They don't take any excuses.
>>
Spenad an hour emailing your resume to all the job vacnacies you could plausibly do in the vacancies on the job site.

Write them down and print them out

'This is what I applied to this week.'

Have you had any interviews?

Too soon for these, but no.
>>
same thing happening to me
good thing I've had a certificate before saying I have anxiety and depression so if it happens to I'll just go back to the doctor. and I have some money saved up if it gets suspended anyway
>>
>>26176750
..What about the last year?

I haven't kept a record of all the jobs I've applied to, but had no interviews. So many people applying, I guess.
>>
>>26176750
>oh well mr anon, it appears you just applied for some jobs last night
>i guess we'll just forget about sending you $524 every fortnight for the last 2 years without you putting any effort whatsoever into contacting us!

yeah op is fucked lol
>>
>>26176764
... Its their fuck up not yours. You shouldn't need to pay anything back or go to jail but it would be funny if you did
>>
>>26176462
Idk what kinda country ur living in, so it's really dependent on that what will happen. However you don't have to roll over immediately, u can try and fight back, even via a lawyer if need be. Get as much info as you can and be as prepared as you can be. It might not be so bad.
>>
yo dude something similar happened i changed from youth allowance student to jobseeker and they kept paying me as a student, i had to pay it back senpai
>>
>>26176776
>go to jail
>for centrelink payments
lmao

I had money owed for like 6 months and they did nothing except make a debt collector attempt to call which I didn't answer like once every couple of weeks. Then I called centrelink and told them my story and they just cleared the debt. Do you honestly believe they give a fuck about a few thousand dollars? Do you know the amount of people that are on these payments? The drop in the ocean that you are and the fact they are so incompetent speaks volumes. They only give a shit if you do something like say you're disabled for 10 years when you actually aren't
>>
>>26176776
>... Its their fuck up not yours.

Nope. You actually are told you NEED to CONTACT THEM if you are planning on not going through with what you're meant to be doing in order to receive the payments.

As I said as an example earlier, my cousin was forced to pay back $5000 after he stopped going to university while on aus-study. He never reported to them that he stopped and eventually they caught up with him. It's upto the person receiving the benefits to update their details.
>>
>>26176808
A woman in my country went to jail for fraud after ten years of it, I don't know how harsh they get in Australia is it?
>>
File: 1453276311905.jpg (61KB, 670x645px) Image search: [Google]
1453276311905.jpg
61KB, 670x645px
>be me
>21 about to turn 22
>deferred uni because reasons
>apply for job seeker whatever its called
>go to meeting
>get rejected because I didn't supply mums tax form or whatever
>okay.png, ill just wait until I go back to uni
>randomly get $400
>wat.jpg

I have enrolled back into uni, so I guess I should tell them about it so I can get more bucks
>>
>>26176462
Good, hopefully you die
>>
>>26176513
something similar happened to me. i signed up for a tafe course, went for a few weeks then stopped going. later on they charged me $3000 because i stopped going and kept gettin paid
>>
>>26176732

You don't know what you're talking about. Centrelink has a massive stsff turnover and people slip through the cracks all the time. Your literal interpretation of their rules doesn't play out in real life. They are going to pressure him now they've caught up with their backlog, but he'll be fine
>>
>>26176811
In my country there is a difference. You're required to attend any appointments. Well they didn't make any so he didn't have to.

Your cousin broke the rule of not telling them a change in circumstances.
>>
>>26176811

Your example is stupid because your retarded cousin actually left study and was claiming as a student while not enrolled. If you can't see the difference between that and being on jobseekers and not getting asked to go to appointments, then you're stupid.

OPs details haven't changed and he isn't responsible for chasing them up when they drop the ball.
>>
I had a big Centrelink win today.

I was due for my monthly checkup at my job service provider or whatever the fuck. Get in there "oh it says here you're not with us anymore"

No appointment necessary! No bullshit sheet of twenty jobs to show them!

Apparently when Centrelink cut me off for not reporting income it reset my membership with them. Thing is I got straight back on Centrelink the next day and filed a complaint about their terrible communication for not telling me to report (they didn't.) and now Centrelink haven't given me a jsp so I don't need to apply for jobs!

Anyway OP, here's my suggestion to you.
>Where is your paperwork?
I don't have any, I haven't received any communication from Centrelink.
>have you been applying for jobs?
Of course, haven't had any luck though.

Basically, act like you've done everything they've a asked and if they press you say you hadn't been told.
>>
>>26176837
>Your cousin broke the rule of not telling them a change in circumstances.

A rule which means you need to pay the money back.

The rules of the welfare system here in Australia is that it's up to the individual to contact center-link to update their own circumstances, it is your responsibility, not theirs.....for you to do this. Hence why people are forced to pay the money back if they do go through with their obligations.

The government does not forget.......Im not sure what OP was thinking by just continuing to receive money knowing full well he wasn't doing what he was supposed to. He has literally fucked himself over and now will have to act like a mentally disturbed autist in order to have a chance to get out of it, which I doubt he could pull off.
>>
>>26176853
>he isn't responsible for chasing them up when they drop the ball
Not that guy, but he's still going to get fucked in the ass if he can't produce some form of proof the he has been applying for jobs over the past two years.

Guy has to create a diary or something of two years worth of resume submissions and applications if he want's to come out alive.
>>
>>26176876

Get this through your thick, autistic skull

>your cousin did not inform them that he had left uni and was claiming student enticements

>OP has not had a change in circumstances, he has been forgotten about until now

You clearly have no experience whatsoever in this, you're just talking complete shit.
>>
wait a sec.
if you guys don't have depression or anxiety why don't you just get jobs?
it's the only reason I don't
at least if this bullshit happens I can just blame it on mental incompetence
>>
>>26176701
I did this. But I had to report every month so it was easier
>>
>>26176876
Its not up to him to ring up and say 'shall I come into to show you what I've been applying for?'

The burden is on them to make appointments, which they didn't do, and in fact they don't in my country for the first six months -a year. At least didn't used to.

Op is not fucked if he shows he's actively looking.
>>
>>26176885

No he doesn't. He just needs to fake up the last few months worth at best. It's really fucking clear none of you have any experience at all with this.
>>
All I have to do to keep my neetbux is show up to a 10 minute doctor's appointment once a month.
Centrelink seems weird. Never heard about it before I saw Paul Fenech's shows.
>>
>>26176853
>OPs details haven't changed and he isn't responsible for chasing them up when they drop the ball.

Have you even been on centerlink before? I have been on Job-seekers and on Aus-Study and I am on right now (Aus-Study) and I can tell you right fucking now it's the individuals responsibility to report these types of issues to centerlink. It doesn't matter if they "drop the ball" the fact of the matter is that it's upto each person to report.

It fucking says it right on the documents you're filling in when you fucking apply, shit...it says it everywhere on the mygov account.

Do you even center link?
>>
>>26176905
lol at this retard

he will go into centrelink, the guy will ask a few questions, OP will sperg out and tell the truth and the guy will cut his jobseeker and refer the debt to recoveriescorp.

What date they choose is up to them based on the last time OP did what he was supposed to do.
>>
>>26176885
>Guy has to create a diary or something of two years worth of resume submissions and applications

Better to not do this because its bullshit and if they contact employers (unlikely) and nothing checks out they'll be especially harsh.
>>
>>26176570
>i literally am fucked
>literally
Won't be "literally" until you get sent to prison for benefits fraud and become cellmates with a particularly muscular, melanin-enriched bloke.
>>
>>26176913
>No he doesn't. He just needs to fake up the last few months worth at best. It's really fucking clear none of you have any experience at all with this.

Have you ever filled in a jobseeker diary? You need to put in contact details of the place you applied at. Centerlink does an audit on your account (which they WILL do in cases like the OP) and they will contact those businesses and they will ask them do ANON apply for a job at this date? and they will say they've never got anything from that person/email/name/number.

You can't fake 2 years of fucking applying for jobs.

OP needs to just accept he fucked up and start looking for ways to either pretend to be mentally retarded or find some laboring job or some shit to earn some money to pay back his debt.
>>
>>26176926
You're clueless
>>
Tick tock NEETies, gotta prove to Mr. Goldstein that you arent faking it!
>>
>>26176800
>had to pay it back

What? Jobseekers get more money than students.
>>
>>26176972
I got $525 on jobseeker and now I get $440 on ausstudy.
>>
File: s.png (2KB, 675x33px)
s.png
2KB, 675x33px
What do you guys get in Australia? I'd get $100 more than this if I didn't have roommates, which lowers it for some reason.
>>
if i get my EU passport (grandparents etc) and use it to leave Australia, will I still get payments?
>>
>>26176915
>>26176946

>le I read the forms and actually took them seriously and I've never actually been in OPs position but I'm going to pretend I know what the fuck I'm talking about

It isn't OPs job to actively chase them up. You are completely and utterly clueless. Centrelink work on the assumption you're a retarded bogan piece of shit and will treat you accordingly.
>>
Here in America, you need to either submit 3 places you've applied to (phone numbers and all) weekly electronically or 6 places bi-weekly by mail.

If you miss one they'll cut you off and if they even get a whiff of you cheating then they'll make you pay the money back and maybe prosecute you
>>
>>26176979
Yeah that's what I'm saying. So why did some loser have to pay money to Centrelink if they put him on Austudy instead of Newstart
>>
>>26177005
Fuck that. Here in Australia you have to do 20 a month.
>>
>>26176462
get fucked OP, you know damn well NEVER rip off centrelink cause they WILL find out. Should of just been "applying" and no getting any luck.
>>
>tick tock
>your neetbux is ticking
>only a few more days neetie and its taken away from you
>>
>>26176980
it lowers it because your rent is less. I trust you are on rental assistance? If you were paying bulk of the rent you would get more.
>>
>>26176992
only if you are studying overseas i think
>>
>tfw getting forced to hand drop 10 resumes in this week

i dont want to apply for jobs i could actually get, what kind of places can i put my resume in ?
>>
>>26177102
No, I'm not on rental assitance or food stamps. I just get the single payment.
It's dependent on whether you're self-sufficient or not I think as it's also lower for people who live with their parents.
>>
Also another big fuck you to OP who make it hard for us who actually need it

>tfw lost job last year
>apply for centrelink
>its like getting blood out of a stone

seriously FUCK YOU OP and i hope you go to jail for this BS, its cunts like you who make it hard for us who actually need it.
>>
>>26177108
go to your local china town and do a drop
>>
https://youtu.be/s96drQkfpPI
>>
>sic semper NEET
>>
>>26176901
Human shitpit leeches, the real uprising is the killing of the NEETs
>>
> get comfy neeties when daddy government cuts off your bux.
>> but-but, I have so much time to myself!
>>
File: disobey.jpg (144KB, 912x1024px) Image search: [Google]
disobey.jpg
144KB, 912x1024px
Yo Op centrelink worker here, go see a doctor and a psychiatrist ASAP, get declared low functioning autist and depression, say you mentioned it in person to the person you last spoke to. You have to make yourself seem so absolutely useless that its a waste to chase you for backpay.
>>
>>26177344
How to get a job at centerlink?

How much does it pay?
>>
>>26177344
WIll OP be buttfucked for his shenanigans if he doesn't take your advice? I'm a long time wage slave, but I like to keep my NEET street smarts sharp, because you just never know when the bell tolls for you.
>>
>>26176897
Get this through your skull

It was his responsibility to contact the jobseekers office to arrange for an appointment.

He didn't keep up with his obligations.
>>
>>26177372
>wanting to deal with faggot bogan cunts and abo's all fucking day

fuck that shit, i'd rather kill myself.
>>
>>26177372

30-40 dollars an hour in the call centre putting up with peoples shit
>>
>>26177236
I'm not so sure the average worker will be doing so well if the government "dies"
>>
Contact me opie ill help you with your Centrelink problems if youre from sydney

Add me on skype [email protected]
>>
NEETS BTFO kek
>>
>>26177532

Not sure if sincere or a Chad waiting to pounce on an already wounded neet
>>
>>26177518

How many unintelligible abos do you talk to a day?
>>
>>26176462
What are you on? Newstart Allowance? Did you have a medical (anxiety etc.) exemption from looking for work?

I'm on Newstart and they hooked me up with Sarena Russo. I have to apply for 20 a month.

That means you'll have had to apply for 480 jobs. But then, you can only get Newstart Allowance while jobseeking for 26 weeks, then you have to work for the dole.
>>
Remember NETTiebears, big daddy government can cut you off at ANY time. Keep applying to shit jobs which are the only ones you can get. Mush mush NEET.

>at ANY time
>>
>>26177569

Everyone is drunk/on drugs and want their payments its the most frustrating job ever and we get breaks after stressfull calls. The job is fucked makes you hate society and and fucks with your mental health don't do it.
>>
>>26177498
This

Centrelink have cracked down on this shit. If you're receiving their payments it's YOUR responsibility to ensure you continue to prove your eligibility. They WILL backdate your payments and you WILL have to pay it back. rest easy OP, they only make you pay $60 a fortnight which you can pay out of your neetbux
>>
>>26176570
hahahahahahahahahhaha you get what you deserve you fucking leech
>>
>>26177632
Can't agree more.

I bet you must hate abo's with a passion. I mean i hate them, but putting up with their BS all day like that? Fuck that, you must have a hell of a restraint of not killing the next abo you see.

Seriously can't wait till the change payments to these welfare cash cards instead. Fucking abo's deserve NOTHING and should be left to rot.
>>
>>26177632
I like dealing with people over the phone. How do i apply? Humanservices.gov.au mever seem to have any call centre positions
>>
>>26177663

I'm so fucking sick of of hearing 'stolen generation' these fucking drugged up and jobless abbos need to be drug tested regularly to get payments all they do is fucking sit around and leech of society, and all of society owes them a living for something that happened years ago.
>>
>>26176570
It's probably time to cut and run friendo. Take your remaining dollary doos and run, don't go to the interview it's a trap
>>
>>26177664

Don't do this job, I got it through a friend but I'm pretty sure centrelink has an application link with reference to the specific branch you want to apply to
>>
>>26176462
shoot up bux office
>>
>>26177663
>>26177700
Gotta be honest lads, back in my NEET days the biggest majority of shitheads rolling through centrelink were white bogans.
>>
>>26177664
seriously do not do it mate. You think dealing with small easy issues is ok? Try dealing with a drugged up or drunken asshole who is constantly abusing you.

Sure you might be able to shake it off at first but it will add up on you.
>>
T I C K
O
C
K

Your free ride is over you fucking worthless leech.
>>
>>2617772

Ever heard of morwell in Victoria mate? Abbo central they sit at the train station in gangs harassing people for cigarettes as soon as they get on/off the train. Seen many people bashed there too.
>>
>>26177700
can't agree more. They have so many more rights than any other australian and can be literally spoonfed for life. See that recent buzzfeed video about abos complaining about cook? (bullshit i know) Seriously its fucked. Most of them leech of society like cockroaches and complain about MUH RACISM.

God i wish it was legal to kill them and get away with it cause i sure as hell would.
>>
>>26177641
are you cut or uncut?

commento originale
>>
honestly OP just kill yourself
>>
>>26177751

And fuck this Adam Goode's bandwagon they fall back on and cry racism. He was booed because he's a flog not because he's abbo (well maybe that too).

Very true they get so many privileges (party packs from the chemist with drugs and condoms), handouts, and they spend it all on smokes and drugs, and leech off taxes I WORK TO PAY, they can all rot and die we need a modern day holocaust again its got to stop if they can't help themselves we shouldn't either.

Government built an abbo school in my town as well and of course they fucking trash it and it gets destroyed and they don't go to school anyway so it gets shut down.
>>
>>26177778
>that fail of a get

you first
>>
>>26177700
welp, if you didn't steal destroy so many cultures and steal so much land, that wouldn't be a thing
>>
>>26176462

>godtier neet life
>take that wage cucks
>>
>>26177852

But we are superior intellectually and skills wise, the abbos are literally still animals they have no skills or brains they sit around all day drinking and doing drugs.
>>
Say you have been going in every fortnight and that this is a mistake and that their systems failure is not on you.

They'll not go over 2 years worth of cctv or staff anecdotes. Play coy,
>>
To be fair, it is centrelink. Fucking understaffed and undertrained. Everytime i call them , i have to wait 40 mins to two hours on hold . Not to mention they havent paid me yet despite me filing a claim and getting it accepted 4 months ago
>>
>>26177879
white arrogance knows no bounds
>>
File: images (13).jpg (19KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
19KB, 511x288px
Do Centrelink actually follow up on the diary? Because a lot of times I will put down jobs that I never even applied for.
>>
>>26176776
I work in my state's NEETbux office. I'm not in the fraud investigation team myself, but have made referrals to them before. They are evaluated in their ability to go after people like OP and make referrals to the prosecutor's office if it turns out he spent the money. That's welfare fraud. There is literally a floor in our building that does nothing but sue people like OP
>>
>>26177919

It's the truth what have they done for society
>>
>>26177920
You can get randomly audited but generally those audits are saved for people like the OP.
>>
>>26177920
I doubt it. I've never faked a diary entry out of paranoia, but some I have applied for have been "anonymously" listed, so literally all I can put down is the job title.

And they haven't complained
>>
>>26177952
I saw someone argue Abos are intelligent because they can eat plants and know which plants can help with certain ailments.
>>
>>26176819
the fuck is going on in that picture
>>
if you're one of the ones who posts those wagecuck threads then good. Make sure you record killing yourself :-)
>>
Just claim you're part abbo. FUCKEN WHITE DOOGS!
>>
>>26178011
The orbs are benevolent spirits
>>
>>26176462
Don't worry, brobot. I, too, shall soon be fucked. I'm on disability but they're now saying mental health issues aren't really disabilities and throwing physically capable people off.
>>
File: 7sYpNWd.jpg (247KB, 665x450px) Image search: [Google]
7sYpNWd.jpg
247KB, 665x450px
NEET KEKS BTFO

B
T
F
O
AHAHAH

SLAVE TO AUDITS

GUBBIMENT GONNA FUCK YA CUNT
>>
>>26177994
I can eat plants.
>>
>>26176462
What the fuck? You don't have a mental disorder or something? Why are you a NEET if you are perfectly normal and healthy? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>26178052
Impossible. If someone had severe schizophrenia they can't make them work.
>>
>>26176570

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You've just enjoyed the LAST of my fucking paycheck you piece of shit.

I hope every banker, single mother and fucking neetbag gets what you get. L:)
>>
since this is pretty much an ausfag thread
who /doof/ here?

Also OP I hope you get fucked for adding more dead weight on an already overburdened welfare system which drags $$$ from other essential services.
>>
>>26178249
like $20 out of the thousands you pay in taxes goes to people like OP

>>26178052
Yes theyre coming down hard on people getting DPS, hundreds of thousands of people are being taken off. Really only hard-cases are being kept on.
>>
File: 1453791140580.png (45KB, 596x658px) Image search: [Google]
1453791140580.png
45KB, 596x658px
>>26176570
>ENJOY YOUR TWO DAYS OF FREEDOM, WAGEKEKS!
>this happens
Justice is swift and merciless.
>>
God it would be so fucking funny if op was the guy posting wagecuck threads. This is coming from a neet.
>>
>>26177970
this so much

>try to apply for 20 jobs a month
>literally can't unless they actually meant for me to apply to those jobs on the gov search website that provide just about no information on what the job is or where it's located
>>
>>26178228
Far from. I'm diagnosed and medicated for severe schizophrenia, major depressive disorder, and a subclass anxiety. Twelve suicide attempts. And live with my mother who is dying of cancer. And I tell you now, they will throw me off. And, most likely, I will either die or be on the streets again. And there was a man recently thrown off that had schizophrenia and proceeded to commit suicide. I don't know who would electively choose to be on disability anyhow, it doesn't afford luxuries. I have a basic Internet connection by foregoing food and a crappy laptop donated by family members because I want to maintain some connection with the outside world. Talking with people face-to-face risks bouts of psychosis.

>>26178292
>Yes theyre coming down hard on people getting DPS, hundreds of thousands of people are being taken off. Really only hard-cases are being kept on.
Rest in peace me. Going to be homeless again, I suppose. Just want some peace and quite to figure out my damn medication over at least a two year period. Know I should feel privileged as I'd probably have been culled in other countries, but Jesus Christ even job seekers are struggling to find jobs and now they want to throw some of the mentally ill into the fire.
>>
File: 1403522859205.png (6KB, 335x261px) Image search: [Google]
1403522859205.png
6KB, 335x261px
>>26178339
I really hope it's him/one of them

t.wagecuck
>>
Holy shit. I just realized something. OP is going to get put on "Work for the dole" (it's what all the jobseeker people get put on after 6 months of not finding work) It's basically 25 hours a week of slave labor for your welfare bux.

Difference here is OP will be doing the WFTD program and will be forced to pay all that money back........which means he will be working for nothing for the next year or two so to pay back his debt .
>>
>>26178366
Liberals are really fucking over job seekers with that fucking program. Vote Greens next election, lads. VOTE GREENS. Labor's pretty terrible as it is too.
>>
>>26178401
Work for the dole makes sense though. Like it or not. Autismbux is the only one you should not work on.
>>
>>26178430
Doesn't make sense. They give you some stupid push-button job that shouldn't even really exist and pay you below minimum wage for it. Isn't sense, it's technically illegal.
>>
>>26176570
I bet you participated in the comfy NEET threads too you little fucking leech, now justice is coming and you will get what's coming to you.
>>
>be American
>Mom and I are on welfare with surprisingly little hassle
>turn 18, the case gets transferred to being solely in my name
>suddenly I'm being pressured to get a job
>they give me two weeks to find something, or else they'll assign me a job I have to do for free
>no one wants to hire a retarded 18-year old with no experience
>have to bite the bullet and take the assigned job
>it's cleaning dirty-ass subway stations four days a week
>mom gets pissed, tells me not to go
>skip work every day, don't open letters they send to my house
>yet the money keeps coming
>finally mom decides we'll manage on our own and asks to be taken off the program
>they say okay, but the money KEEPS COMING
>have to actually go to three offices in the city before they close my case
>this takes four months, they still send money in the meantime
>don't have to pay a dime of it back
>mom and I are doing much better financially now
The US government is ruthless, yet woefully incompetent.
>>
>>26178522
I participate in those threads sometimes......well not really, but once or twice I have.

But unlike OP, i actually do what my centerlink people tell me to do and stick to protocol and I am on study-bux now so all that's required of me is to actually do my university work and get graded, so long as I do that I get paid no worries.
>>
>>26178549
It doesn't matter if you keep being sent money. If you're not a complete fuck head you should know better and just not spend the fucking money and wait until you finally get in contact and are able to send the money back.

You don't just spend it and claim "oh but i didnt know" you fucking know. I hate cunts like you that end up crying when you have to pay it back in the end and claim that you didn't know.

Fuck sake, you people are actually living in your own little world where you think you can't take responsibility for things.
>>
You are fucking idiots if you don't have contingency plan if your autism bux is gone. I get a free apt, free medical and 200 euro a week, But I saved over 50k and learned programming on the side, built several web property that can make money if I need to.
>>
>>26176914
>All I have to do to keep my neetbux is show up to a 10 minute doctor's appointment once a month.
to what what to him ?

i really want to get into neetbux, but I have no idea of what to tell to whom
>>
>>26176914
What country you from, NEETbro?
>>
>>26178607
I've got $60k invested for whenever I need to buy important shit like computer parts or to go out with friends so I don't look like a NEET.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
>>26178326
>>26178339
Those threads are started by wagecucks to troll other wagecucks. All to harvest those precious (You) 4chan upvotes.

I shill as both an outraged wagecuck and a smug neetfrog in those threads.

>>26176462
>>26176570
Don't worry neetbro. Pain and discomfort are strong drivers of growth and change. You're getting an opportunity to get out of your rut.

Also having been neet for so long you probably have a wealth of knowledge and skills that you learned in your spare time. You'll get a job in no time.
>>
>>26178359
enroll into a buddhist monastery
>>
>>26178729
Can't afford medication nor get medication whilst in a monastery. Without it, I become too unhinged to even put on a shirt.
>>
>>26178769
>Without it, I become too unhinged to even put on a shirt.

Well buddhist monks wear robes so it'll be fine.
>>
How would one apply to jobs well enough to keep the neetbux rolling in, but not well enough to actually get the fucking job and have to work?
>>
NEETLEECHES BTFO

Why don't you get mummy to make you more tendies before you have a panic attack?

Better start looking for a job instead of making more wagecuck threads lol.
>>
>>26178802
And what of when they expect me to, you know, clean? Which is a typical duty of a monk. Trust me, I've already thought this through because I wanted to participate in Buddhism in hopes it'd bring me some fulfilment in life and it seems typical for schizophrenics to find some grounding down that path. But I believe I'm too much on the severe side. Brother is schizophrenic, even more severely than I, and he often replies to the Abrahamic Christian God. Albeit, he's only my half-brother and has rich grandparents that give him a very great standard of living.
>>
>>26178815
This is why there are people who want to round you neets up and put you in concentration camps.

Have you considered learning a marketable skill so you can get a well-paying job? A job where you'd actually be better off than if you just stayed on neetbucks?

The prospect of being paid more than minimum wage makes the jobsearch better.
>>
>>26178860
Can't you live in a mental home or something if you're that bad?
>>
>>26178868
I'm not a fucking neet, you cuckold. I'm just curious about the Costanza-esque way to try, but not try hard enough.
>>
>>26178881
If I get my medication and have my NEETbux I'm alright. This is just if I get cut off. Mother's on disability because she's terminally ill improve her standard of life whenever I can. It all seems like welfare will come to an end eventually in Australia, and most places, for that matter.
>>
NEETKEKS BTFOD
>>
i used to work for the benefits overpayment section of the DWP in England 10 years ago (the agency that claims back benefits money from people when it shouldn't have been paid).

obviously might not apply in OP's case and this info is a decade out of date, but here's how it used to work: overpayments were classified according to who was at fault. the main ones were valid recoverable debts, fraud and official error.

fraud was obviously the most serious and reserved for cases where the claimants knowingly lied or falsified documents, etc. they could go to court and (rarely) receive jailtime.

recoverable debts were average, run of the mill cases where claimants "forgot" to tell the DWP about a change of circumstances. the debt was repaid without interest at a very low weekly/monthly rate, either from their wages if they were now working or (more usually) by docking part of their benefits payments each week.

official errors were circumstances in which the department itself had fucked up, and were instantly written off. from the limited info the OP provided, i would classify this as an official error. OP's circumstances didn't change so he had no obligation to get in touch - but his payments should have stopped once he stopped attending seminars, progress updates etc. the fact that the payments didn't stop are the fault of the department, not the claimant.
>>
>>26176462
NEET faggot BTFO. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>26179095
thats not how it works in australia

in Australia is specifically dictates in writing that its up to the individual receiving the benefits to contact the welfare agency to update their current details if circumstances change
>>
>>26176570

Someone screencap this for the next wagecuck thread.
>>
>>26178688

>I - it's not a real thing g-guys. Sewiously. NEETs can't b-be h-happy.

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you cuck harder for mr. Shekelsteinbergstein.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.