[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lol im such a nerd i play Call of Duty >lol im such a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 7ff.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7ff.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>lol im such a nerd i play Call of Duty
>lol im such a nerd i wear glasses
>lol im such a nerd i watch Naruto and Bleach and Big Bang theory
>>
>>26176080
>lol i am such a faggot creating threads
OP
>>
People that identify as nerds aren't nerds.

They're insufferable.
>>
>>26176080
>im such a nerd i play VIDEO GAMES
>whats Monster Hunter anon?
>>
>>26176080
nice 2009 meme
>>
>>26176080
God damn I hate whores who act like this
You finally think you can hold a conversation with them because of overlapping interests but then you realize their interest is all superficial and they don't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>26176080
>lol how dare anyone who doesn't jerk off to cartoons in their basement enjoy things that I enjoy
>>
>>26176263
It's even worse when you're with couple of acquaintances talking about gaming and this nerd girl starts babbling. You try to shoo-shoo her away but buddies starts white-knighting her.
>>
>>26176277
>>26176210
>>26176094
Get the fuck out normies
REEEEEEE
>>
>>26176080
honestly though, I don't even mind that.
I think it's mostly like this because girls approach hobbies and other leisure time activities in a different way than males do. they care more about socializing over all these things additionally to what they do while males seem to just like their hobby for the sake of it and bond only randomly and systematically about it with somebody else.
>>
>>26176263
>oh my god I hate when women dont want to talk about a really specific topic that there's no reason to talk about

>>26176296
>oh my god I hate when women actually do talk about the topic

Wow
>>
>lol I'm such a nerd, I AM LITERALLY FUCKING BLIND
>>
File: WR1.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
WR1.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
>>26176263
This
Why can't succubi shut their mouth if they don't know about something? Instead they keep blabbering about whatever minute knowledge they have all the time.
When someone says they do something or enjoy a certain something, it is assumed they are above the entry level, hence they say they like to do that. Entry level stuff indicates they're still trying out a hobby to see if they actually do like it or not, but women don't ever go beyond that level. They instead fake their knowledge.
It's like saying you know how to program in a language when you can only make a "hello world" program in it
>>
gatekeeping is stupid and both the reasons you've never touched a girl and the reason girls don't get into that shit
>>
>>26176080
I see more guys doing this shit than girls.
>>
>>26176389
You mean like most male sports fans
>>
>>26176477
Nope
Guys don't feign interest in a particular hobby even if they do have a bit of knowledge, they outright say "oh I don't really follow x sport". Women instead pretend, "messi is my favourite baseball player xDDD"

That's what they exactly do, go out a bit more will ya?
>>
>>26176446
>>26176477
Slags detected
>>
>>26176510
This is wrong I pretend to be a Pats fan for socialization reasons
>>
File: 45747.png (72KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
45747.png
72KB, 277x277px
>>26176080
Imagine her giving you a handjob and that text in her hand getting all smudged up.
>>
File: tradechat nerd.jpg (89KB, 509x321px) Image search: [Google]
tradechat nerd.jpg
89KB, 509x321px
Wooooow, playing video games? What a NERD!
>>
File: h.jpg (393KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
393KB, 1080x1350px
>wagecucking when they hire new 9/10 blonde bombshell
>she's wearing necklace with pink videogame controller on it
>she has a backpack with cs:go logo
>avoid her out of spite
>one day end up assigned together
>end up talking about vidya
>she actually knows what she's talking about
>she's even played Lisa in it's entirety
>she asks for my steam
>she has more beta orbiters on there than there are stars in the heavens
>she quits our job because she starts making more money streaming herself playing vidya in her little school uniform

fucking christ i wish i were born a girl literally all you have to do is some situps and not eat like a hambeast and you can be 9/10+ and live life on easymode i don't get why all girls don't do that and just act like annoying victims all the time instead askljkljf
>>
File: fake geek.jpg (224KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
fake geek.jpg
224KB, 600x853px
Remember when few years ago normies were getting salty over the whole fake geek thing? As in, they suddenly wanted to be geeks/nerds after years of making fun of them, and then got angry when they got called out for their bullshit.
>>
>>26176669
There is a limited audience, limited amount of shekels being thrown at these entertainers, so if more girls come into that business, a lower percentage of girls who try will succeed and among those who succeed, they might earn less due to greater variety and niche catering spreading the audience over more streamers.
>>
>>26176723
survival of the fittests
more attractive "#nerdgamerz xD" will steal attention from the less interesting gamer girls
>>
File: tumblr_mak1jg0rT51r2vtzno1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mak1jg0rT51r2vtzno1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x326px
>>26176601
imagine busting a nut on her specs and her getting pissed because it went on her hair
>>
>"I'm such a nerd"
>Oh really ? how high is your IQ?what are you majoring in?
>"w-what? I just like stupid comic book adaptations and watch big bang theory lol"
Face it "nerdy" men are the same shit.
>>
>>26176080

>know virtually everything about LOTR
>have read all the suplimentary shit that Tolkiens son couldn't even turn into a book after 30 years.
>constantly have to hide my power level because not even my dad (who got me into it) knows as much.
>that feel when you know the person you're sperging out to is either rolling their eyes or thinks you're weird without saying anything.
>know you'd be the punchline to a joke on the big bang theory.

Being passionate for things is suffering .
>>
>>26176829
Who said I am nerdy? I never claim to be what I am not
>>
>>26176080
if you ever have to title or claim yourself as a nerd male or female, you are in fact not a nerd.
>>
>>26176080
Shits the same in every field
>be 22 yr old NEET kv /g/entooman
>have "nerd" sister
>posts all over her Facebook in non prescription glasses, I'm such a nerd
>she buys a new laptop
>looks fucking great, it's a Dell latitude
>all shiny and slick, fuck yeah, has a shitty 1366x768 screen, but meh
>open dxdiag
>has an i3, with 2GB RAM and 160 GB HDD
>confront sister about this
>she told me she bought whatever the clerk told her to
>she doesn't know anything about the laptop, no idea about the RAM, nothing at all
>just bought it because the color looked good
>>
File: 77742.png (19KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
77742.png
19KB, 193x261px
>>26177023

Same here.
Pretty much everyone that claims to be a nerd isn't really a nerd.
>>
File: I'm not like the other girls.png (425KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not like the other girls.png
425KB, 500x489px
>>26177023
My sister is a "not like the other girls" -girl. She makes fun of "superficial bimbos" yet she spends hours putting on her makeup and doing her hair so that she can look pretty when she goes to school or shopping. She also wears shirts of bands she doesn't even listen to ie. Ramones, Led Zeppelin etc. bands everybody knows thanks to pop culture.
>>
>>26176080
That nerd chickl is hot HOT
>>
>>26176320
I mean to be honest many topics have little to no reason to discuss. It's almost exactly what small talk is. Beyond that, "actually talking about the topic" is the opposite of what he was complaining about. The use of the word "babbling" gives the impression that they're speaking foolishly and incoherently.
For example, imagine I asked if someone read a book, and say that they've read it, in fact, they love it. They're passionate about it. But when asked about their inpression if the main characters parents, they say that they felt the parents were well written, and they enjoyed their dialogue. The problem being: the characters parents weren't in the book and had no dialogue. It's superficial interest. They claim enjoyment to give off the impression that they belong to the group that enjoys it.
I understand your position, since I see you shitposting /v/ style in thread after thread in defense of women, but in this case, the anon(s) are describing an idiot who acts like an idiot.
>>
>>26176690
>basketball
>Chuck Taylor
Well played, to be entirely honest with my family.
>>
>>26176191
monster hunter is mainstream
ilu
>>
>>26176597
well you're a beta faggot white knight
so
yeah
fuck off
I guess
desu
>>
>>26176669
link to stream?
>>
>>26176301
how about YOU get out?
>>
>>26180318
Tell me.
Is going out without your trip like one of those dreams where you go to work naked?
>>
>>26177023
Meh I bought most of my computer parts because the color looked good
>>
>>26176080
People like that are still far better than regular normies.
>>
>>26176389
Totally agreeable
Why do women feel the need to go out of their way and brag about such a small pool of knowledge that no one gives a shit about. Fuck them
>>
>>26177023
I saw you make this thread on /g/. Dell Latitudes are patrician. They're business grade laptops.
>>
>>26180949
>trip
>clearly just a namefag
GTFO NEWFAG
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.