[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've become so lonely that I seriously might try to find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

I've become so lonely that I seriously might try to find a bf (I'm male btw). I just want to listen to music and cuddle with someone all day. Also doesn't help that browsing here has me disgusted with women.

What happens now guys?
Is this the final robot phase minus suicide?
>>
Want to be my bf? We can cuddle and watch Hibike Euphonium together.
>>
>>26170661
If you want a bf you were always gay and just in closet.
>>
>>26170661
I have been gay since I was 24, always in the closet tho. Somehow faping to that cute boy and stealing my best friends underwear was still not gay I guess
I had friends tell me its OK to be gay
I had my parents tell me its OK to be gay
Still in the closet tho
>>
>>26170661
Are you ok with that or do you feel like you're forcing yourself to be gay?

I had repressed gay thoughts all my life, finally accepting them made me feel a lot better, but if it's not your thing don't do it.

I'm into insecure skinny white boys, maybe I can be your bf ',:)
>>
>>26170803
>24
I obviously meant 14
>>
>>26170728
I guess, but how do I contact you?
>>26170745
Probably, but I was attracted to women before. Did r9k do it?
>>
>>26170803
>I had friends tell me its OK to be gay
>I had my parents tell me its OK to be gay
>Still in the closet tho
Familia
They know
>>
>>26170824
>Parents and friends are ok with it.
Truly living the dream
>>
>>26170814
I'm not the OP but I'm extremely insecure

So why are you into me, is my question
>>
>>26170856
>>26170856
By parents I mean dad
My mom would freak out tho
>had my dad give me the its OK speech
>hate my dad
>can't bring myself to let him be right
>ok with mom freaking out somehow
>>
I tried to do prison gay because I was so lonely but I couldn't get hard and just learned I wasn't really gay. I did like cuddling with him because I had literally never cuddled with anyone before, or had anyone tell me I was sexy before or anything. So it was nice in some ways.

I slept over with him twice. I was in my mid-20s. I don't regret it and we are still friends. I have since slept with women.

I never even fantasized about guys, or thought he was gay at first, the opportunity just came up and I was that lonely. I don't think it's bad if you try - probably you will just learn you aren't really gay.
>>
>>26170831
We can exchange emails or something. Are you okay with someone who already has a boyfriend? NTR sounds fun.
>>
>>26170950
Can I NTR the OP with you?
>>
File: IMAG0584.jpg (972KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0584.jpg
972KB, 1520x2688px
>>26170814
Yeah I'm pretty skinny so I really want someone who's fits a protective bf role

>>26170871
Wondering why too
>>
>>26170871
Because I like people who shares my interests, shyness is cute and I'm not into fat or muscular guys.
>>
>>26170950
Sure mines [email protected] (non-professional email)
>>
>>26171064
Oh and I'm a bit of a narcisist so I like guys who remind me of myself
>>
>>26171064
My insecurity and shyness make it extremely hard for me to interact with people in person

Maybe it's appealing in abstract
>>
>>26171141
Not really, I'm insecure as fuck too, I always have to get to meet someone a lot (mostly by knowing them in person, then talking to them through the internet a lot) to be able to feel secure while talking to them in person, also, being able to talk about autistic things like animes and vidya makes it a lot easier than talking to normies since you know they won't think you're weird or anything.

Having a robot bf is like having a bro that knows your feels and lets you fuck his butt.
>>
>>26171350
Ah, I see. That actually makes sense, though I don't think I'd be any less insecure around you.

I do want my butt fucked though.
>>
File: 1454127907194.jpg (129KB, 395x513px) Image search: [Google]
1454127907194.jpg
129KB, 395x513px
>>26171390
Why do you think so? is there anything that you think people can judge you for? and you don't really need to talk too much, cuddling and doing stuff together is very enjoyable, yet you don't need to say a word
>>
>>26171557
It is a largely internal process of being insecure, unconnected to the actual outer world and what people actually think. Even being cuddled doesn't slow the insecurity down, and may just make it worse.
>>
>>26171651
That sounds like you may actually have autism anon, but I'll assume that you're still qt, just too insecure about your insecurity
>>
>>26171788
I probably do have that. Sorry.
>>
>>26171834
>Sorry
No need to be sorry, that's something that happens and it's not your fault, you just need a lot of help.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.