[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else getting edgier and more violent as they get older?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: my name is not important.jpg (30KB, 618x338px) Image search: [Google]
my name is not important.jpg
30KB, 618x338px
Anyone else getting edgier and more violent as they get older? I'm almost 25, and far more cynical and dark than I was when I was 18. Not having a girlfriend has made me this way, and its only going to get as time goes on unless I can get a gf.
>>
right here
i don't know what will be the end of it
>>
>>26166212
Embrace the darkness desu
>>
>>26166212
>Not having a girlfriend has made me this way, and its only going to get as time goes on unless I can get a gf.
nice delusion fagget
>>
Definitely, I think the social isolation's getting to me. When I was in high school I was far from a chad, but I had people I looked forward to talking to every day.

Now it's just my parents and the complete and utter fucking tools I go to grad school with. I feel so horribly isolated from them, I have nothing in common with them. I don't drink, I don't go to protests, I hate concerts and food hipsterism.

My idea of a good time is just going out to the lake to shoot the shit, going camping, killing vermin with pellet guns and shitposting on 4chan. All of the people I did that with have scattered across the country.
>>
File: 3.jpg (197KB, 750x915px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
197KB, 750x915px
yes, i got pretty edgy thought but it's pretty normal i guess
>>
>>26166212
Just give up anon, I did.

A morality pet won't make you a better person, it'll just make you act like one.
>>
Right here, family. The loneliness and isolation are making me legitimately hate the degeneracy, vapidity, shallowness, selfishness, and cunt-ish nature of normie society. I also hate the spoiled princess way women are treated in this country, and how they're basically whiny, stupid children with nothing to offer besides their disgusting, rotting cunts.
>>
>>26166655
How did you give up? I became an alcoholic.
>>
File: image.png (562KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562KB, 1024x768px
>>26166212
I feel it senpai. EVERY. DAY.
>>
I already look like the hatred dude. Or so i was told on meetup pics.
>>
>>26166212
Its because for thousands of generations, men our age would be at war. We are not content because our lives don't have purpose.
>>
>>26166212
>tfw I was an innocent, young naive child
>tfw found 4chan
>tfw now a misogynistic piece of shit
>>
>>26166212
What's that thing called where you learn about something and start to notice it everywhere? I was just watching the trailers for Hatred 5 minutes ago
>>
>>26166659
Yet you're so depressed because you can't get a cunt, lol. Sour grapes, senpai.
>>
>>26166768
Observational bias.
>>
>>26166768
deja vu perhaps?
>>
>>26166768
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/baader-meinhof-phenomenon.htm
>>26166781
Cognitive bias*
>>
>>26166849
>Cognitive bias*
Oh, that's what that is. Thanks for looking that up, friend.
>>
>>26166212
same to be quite honest senpai

im 24 and am probably more cynical then i have ever been. feels kinda bad because i know people just see me as some fucking edgelord walking meme or some shit. but i honestly don't understand how to look at the bright side or anything anymore. i guess i've always kinda been like that but it's gotten worse the last 4 years. i know i'll probably never have a GF again in my life and i honestly don't know where to find one. i'm sick of life and people so ive become a fucking NEET who sit's around watches anime and plays bad videogames all day

think about suicide often
>>
>>26166212
You're a pathetic retard. Just don't shoot anyone. Thanks.
>>
>>26166775
No, I'm depressed because I'm too socially anxious to function in life. I can't go outside or even make phone calls. Nice try though, cucked whiteknight faggot.
>>
>>26166517
sounds like your friends went on different paths.

i'm in the same spot as you, but switch grad school with high school. there are only a few people at school that i really enjoy spending time with. the rest are normies that try to act "different"
and yes, 85% of the girls at my school have dyed hair
>>
>>26166902
You're a punk ass bitch. Hide behind your keyboard pussy because I'd knock you the fuck out and put you in ICU.
>>
>>26166517
No one asked for the personal ad anon.
>>
>>26166884
I know how you feel. I'm the same way.
>>
>>26166934
D-ark L-ord
>>
>>26166994
You 2 should suck each others dicks and then jump off of a bridge.
>>
>>26166994
feels bad man but at least i know im not the only one
>>
>>26166948
>>26167068
>>26166902

plz no bully anons... i came here to feel
>>
File: He Who Must Not Be Named.jpg (86KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
He Who Must Not Be Named.jpg
86KB, 1024x535px
>>26167015
Yes Malfoy?
>>
>>26166781

Probably this

>>26166787

No
>>
>>26167103
Yeahz, but i kinda hate you
>>
>>26166212
I'm 24 and I pick fights with just about anyone, at this point in my life I just don't care, society treated me like shit so now I'm gonna be an asshole all I want because being a general dick isn't illegal. People tend to avoid me because they think I might be the next shooter.
>>
>>26167238
feelings mutual fucboii
>>
>>26167273
You too old to be mass shooter grandpa
>>
>>26167273

Prove em right
>>
Loneliness and isolation definitely make you bitter. I went on a date last week for the first time in years and it's already making me feel more optimistic again, and like a normal human.
>>
>>26167375
what was that like? what did you do? did you have fun? was he/she kind?
>>
File: Brevik.jpg (101KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Brevik.jpg
101KB, 1200x1200px
>>26167343
Come again? Brevik was 31 when he killed 77 people.
>>
I'm actually a lot less cynical, but a loss less moral at the same time. I just accept that I'm going to do shitty things sometimes. I don't bother wondering whether I'm a good person or not. I don't hate society at all, either. People are just people. No point in shutting yourself off just for the sake of upholding generalizations.
>>
>>26167343
I'm not legally allowed to own a gun but I lie saying I have them to keep the normies from fucking with me. I learned how to make pipe bombs, remote control bombs, mustard gas, and napalm cocktails. Also a car can be pretty deadly.
>>26167375
The only social interaction I get is negative interaction with coworkers and customers, I work graveyard shift so its still pretty lonely but whatever, I've grown to hate all human life.
>>
>>26167444
You soft amerifat. You kill cheeseburgers instead.
>>
File: david-duchovny-10.jpg (86KB, 1400x1005px) Image search: [Google]
david-duchovny-10.jpg
86KB, 1400x1005px
>>26167444
He kinda reminds me of a younger David duchovny
>>
>>26167479
You got anarchists cookbook anon?

EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>26166212

op if youre so edgy, deliver in this thread

>>>/b/666490816
>>
>>26167426
We just went and got coffee and talked. She was nice, and seemed to care about getting to know me. I'm hoping to see her again.
Hang in there anon, things can always get better.
>>
Lol you sound so stupid.

"i'm going to destroy the FUCKING world............................. if I don't get my qtp2tgf ;_;
>>
I was a lot more hateful and bitter as a teen attending high school than I am now as a reclusive NEET who spends most of his time on 4chan. I'm more peaceful and empathetic than ever and I haven't had a friend since I finished school 3 years ago. 2D is the answer.
>>
>>26167649
So, fat...right?
>>
>>26167544
No I just got several pages I ripped off of links I found online. Shit like how to make ammonium nitrate into explosives, how to make napalm, how to construct bombs without killing myself, plus chlorine/mustard gas ect, its really easy btw I doubt I could get in trouble just for knowing how to make this shit, literally anyone can do it.
>>
>>26167617
You sound like a anally ravaged tumblrina. Back to tumblr.
>>
>>26167772
Edgeeeeel
>>
Somewhat but I attribute it to myself aging, and my ethics fully forming and solidifying as my brain finishes developing. I do plan to enforce my morality in the far future when I have the resources to accomplish such a thing but people will view that as 'edgy', regardless.
>>
>>26167869
Edgeeeeeeeeeist
>>
>>26167811
How is that edgy? I never said I was gonna use it on someone, I never even tested any of this shit out. Its just good to have knowledge that could come in handy some day.
>>
>>26167934
Nigga get a productive hobby.
>>
>>26167968
Does fishing count?
>>
Much edgier in every way.
GF didnt help, I managed to get one and I ended up scaring her away with my edgy beliefs.. The sex was 10/10 though, totally worth getting a gf again but it hurts to lose one.
She reported me to the police, but no one has every come to my door. I live in Belgium.
>>
>>26166212
Jackieeeeeeeee issssss that youuuuuuuuuu
>>
Edddgggg - eeeeee
>>
>>26167737
Never have been. I was pissed off in high school because I was realizing how wrong my idealized view of women was by hearing their conversations and seeing the things they'd do. It made me sick. Then I got over it and focused on things that I like instead of obsessing over the fact that the world wasn't made specifically for me. I feel sorry for the incels on here who so desperately want to take part in something they're clearly not compatible with.
>>
>>26166212
My name is Not Important..
What is important is what I'm going to do...
>>
>>26166212

No. I think it's the opposite. When you're younger (18-24) you try to sound like you know a lot about politics, war, history, etc but in reality you don't know shit. I see kids all the time talking 'political' by saying edgy shit like "Russia is fighting ISIS". That's the opinion from someone that doesn't know how the world works. There's no morals in politics, every individual puts his own best interests before yours, and there's no such thing as happiness (The goal should be trying to avoid misery, not finding something that isn't there). Once you get in your mid-20s to retirement your life will just be robotics: go to work, deal with your wife, deal with your kids, and you have no room for all that irrelevant shit like global conflicts, expanding your mind, and all that crap "redditors" babble about all the time.
>>
Anon, wtf is that game,
It looks sugoi
How many GBP does it cost?
>>
File: war of wrath.png (58KB, 749x505px) Image search: [Google]
war of wrath.png
58KB, 749x505px
>>26166212
Just keep in mind that this place is monitored by NSA and other agencies. Even more after that /r9k/ shooter, whatever.

Tell us everything as long as you keep it legal, never post your plans here if you even feel like it and if you ever do it aim at Chad or the goverment.
>>
>>26166212
you're such a pussy. Getting a gf will do nothing for you, nothing will fill the void until you decide to seek help or medicate.
>>
>>26168934
Its called Hatred. Basically you just slaughter people and you do executions to bring your health back up. Fire and destruction is pretty good, shooting mechanics kind of suck. The only thing the game has going for it is edge.
>>
>>26166212
Christ when did this board turn into /b/
You're just throwing an internal hissy fit because you don't have a gf, and are self-consciously styling your tantrum to be manly by expressing it through being a "violent" edgelord. Otherwise, it would seem pathetic (protip: it does to everyone else)
Just go jerk off like any other teenager
>>
File: 1452291031994.png (739KB, 722x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452291031994.png
739KB, 722x588px
>>26166212
Embrace the dark lord.
Also props to the people who actually know who this is.
Hint: He's the supreme gentleman
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.