[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting close to bedtime, wagecuck. Your 2 days of freedom sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 65

File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Getting close to bedtime, wagecuck. Your 2 days of freedom sure went by quickly. Be sure to get plenty of sleep tonight. You got a full week of slavery coming up and you need plenty of energy.
>>
File: 1430981206556.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1430981206556.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26164636
This is now time for wagies to get in bed.
>>
>>26164636
Yes, that's true. Actually, I should already be asleep. But I'm staying awake tonight, and you know why? To spend more time with you. I'm sacrificing these hours for rest that I'll bitterly regret in the morning just so I can read more of your posts and smile. I need the money, but I need your posts more. Please keep smiling for me and my exhausted mind. Please keep enjoying life for all of us. I want you to be happy.
>>
>>26165566
This, m8. This guy has this threads down to an art. He's a virtuoso of the b8.
>>
>>26164636
Better than living with mommy and being on curfew, fking neckbeard NEET.

My wagecuckery allows me to do whatever I want. Unlike you neckbeards that depend on mommy dearest to give you GBP and fking tendies.
>>
>>26164636
>yfw I didn't do anything this weekend except nap
>i just want to get back to work where I can do what i love and socialize
>mfw
>>
>>26164636
I'm confused. Who is giving you money? Your mommy? You're what, in your 20s playing video games and rotting in your own filth? You deep down that you amount to nothing in this world so why contribute. You say that all this time not being a wagecuck gives you time to be creative but, what thing have you made that inspires? What have you done that's changed anything? You will live am empty meaningless life while I contribute to society.
>>
>>26164636
>2016
>facebook frogs
>being smug
>pride

OP confirmed normie, not welcome here because this place is for robots you are not a robot you do not belong here you are rejected here nobody wants you here
>>
How long has this bait been posted here? Has to be over a year now, and this thread will still get 100+ replies.
>>
File: PaypalTickTock.png (9KB, 93x608px) Image search: [Google]
PaypalTickTock.png
9KB, 93x608px
>>26165666
Look at all this unreported income I get on the side of my neetbux all while pursuing my DREAMS.
$1100 neetbux + started a business that is taking off recently.
>>
File: 1451425303996.jpg (105KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451425303996.jpg
105KB, 700x500px
>repostan from last thread because I wanna know
NEETs, Im curious as to how you guys get by. Do you live with your folks or do you have your own place? How much money do you get a month and where's it go to? Also how do you get your neetbux? Do you claim sickness? What do you usually do day-to-day since you don't work? I guess I'll post my situation too.
>wagefag, work roughly 32 hr/wk, make about 1300 a month
>live with folks (I'm 23), no bills other than a student loan I pay 250 a month for
>go to community college so every semester, I drop around a grand on classes
I guess my situation could be worse. I have money to spend on whatever the hell I want, even though the last time a treated myself was when I built my own PC a few months ago.
>>
>>26165666
>do whatever you want
>spend your entire day somewhere you don't want to be

must be horrible never see daylight in the winter as a wagecuck
>>
>>26165776
What's that business about? Teach us your ways.
>>
File: NEETGlow.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETGlow.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>26165785

Authentic NEETfrog here

>Do you live with your folks
Yes
>How much money do you get a month and where's it go to?
$0
>Do you claim sickness?
Nope
>What do you usually do day-to-day since you don't work
Get up, browse r9k, go to the gym, sleep

I have some money from a lawsuit so once I'm out of the NEET biz I'll be a travelling hobo. Avoiding work is a life long job!
>>
>>26165812
Can't speak about the business I'd instantly get spotted but I can clue you in senpai.

Any income below $600 or so doesn't have to be reported for taxes. For every individual person I charge them below $600 to prevent them from reporting me to the government.
Multiple paypal accounts, multiple bank accounts to sneak the money across without driving up any suspicion.

There's many methods you can go through to escape the government eyes and it's very easy (been doing it for several years.) People who use scare tactics, are just faggots who don't want you to realize how easy it is senpai.

I have over $30k that wasn't taxed so far, and as far as the government knows. I'm not getting paid but my "company" is that doesn't even exist in the same country I'm located in.
>>
>>26165965
I get the gist. Is Paypal the only way you get paid, though? I've had some pretty bad experiences with them.
>>
>>26165845
normie
>>26165776
normie
>>26164875
normalcuck
>>26164636
normalcuck x3
>>
>>26165965
Basically if my company is in X country, but I'm in Y country. Y country will assume it's X countries problem and they have little to no information to go on to see if it's a case that's even worth investigating. They'd lose more money to try to arrest me and being on neetbux is protecting me from jailtime because I'm legally not responsible for myself, if anyone gets in trouble it's the other person cause I don't know any better I'm just a poor helpless NEET who is too scared to go outside.
>>
>>26166043
Paypal is not the only way, can't go too much in detail but just realize that if you're on NEETbux then you won't get charged for fraud if someone else is claiming you. (At least I think.)

Regardless I'm safe senpai, if they look into the money I can say it's not mine. There's many precautions taken into place, they'd have to talk to like 10+ companies and go back and forth between countries before I get tased down.
>>
File: neetcomedyclub.png (302KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
neetcomedyclub.png
302KB, 720x480px
Wagekeks will ask me the silliest of questions. You know how they function, they always do this shit.

So a wagekek comes up to me and says "you lay around all day, you watch anime all day, but what have you contributed to society?"

Always about 'muh contribushuns,' right? So I told the wagekek: I've helped contribute to economic growth through paying for goods and services.

You should've seen the look on his face. He asks "how do you get the goddamn money to pay for anything as a NEET?!"

So I told him...check your tax history wagekek!

I SWEAR THEY NEVER LEARN!

Thank you all so much, you've been a wonderful audience!
>>
You guys look at it the wrong way. I just got promoted from part time making poverty wages to full time with an amazing salary plus commission and benefits. If you think of yourself as a slave that's exactly what you are. How you should be thinking about it is you are selling your time and your skills to a company.

Quit being depressed pieces of shit. It's not hard to find a good job making good money. I did it and I have no college education.
>>
File: NEETjenkem.jpg (90KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETjenkem.jpg
90KB, 409x409px
>>26166146

Here we have the humble wageslave. The dissonance from his slavery has forced him to develop a world view where in which he is free.

The wageslave does not realize the state of reality regarding his servitude does not depend on perspective. The Wageslave is merely trying to adopt a preferable lie rather than accepting a truth.

NEETs are Free
Wagecucks are slaves
>>
>>26166132
Man, that sounds like quite a complicated system. I guess you don't live in the US, or you have contacts in other countries?

About Paypal, those bastards are always itching to use any excuse to freeze your account and screw you out of your money.
>>
File: Whiteman.jpg (16KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
Whiteman.jpg
16KB, 252x291px
>>26166146
>hey guys it's not slavery if you don't think it is!
>>
>>26166146
>How you should be thinking about it is you are selling your time and your skills to a company

except it's not like that for 99% of people because they have no choice but to work. if you had the choice to leave i'd agree with you, but society is set up so you rely on an employer like your mothers tit

it's funny how "work" is only work when you do it for someone else, god forbid someone tries to be an entrepreneur in this economy due to the risk.
>>
>>26165776
Hahahahaha. I wipe my ass with your shitty neetbux. Oh im sorry....those are useless canadian dollars....you're fking poor as a churchmouse.
>>
What do you guys think would happen if humanity found a way to generate unlimited resources and fully automate society, so that everyone can be NEET? What direction would our species go on?
>>
Unless you're a rich neet then I don't have anything to envy you.
Really what's going to happen after your parents die? or after you get evicted?
Your're going to feed on rats to survive
>>
It's called being a salaryman, very different from being a chattel slave. See, more computers.
>>
File: GetFuckedWagie.png (240KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
GetFuckedWagie.png
240KB, 512x512px
>>26166233
paypal just lost a lawsuit, I got an email this month about it. If you got frozen out of money, then you're entitled to winning a certain amount of money. Go check your email on the account that was deleted/frozen, you should've got an automated email saying you will be compensated after filling out a form.

Anyway it's not that complicating, I started small before realizing how dumb the government was. I worked a job while on disability and even though I paid taxes, the government never did anything about it and paid me FULL neetbux still. (Then again I worked under the limit.) It hasn't haunted me yet, and if it does I can afford it. But after that event, I took it further and started doing transactions online, then double checking with the IRS and my social security worker to ask them how my record looks, and they kept telling me everything looks okay.

literally, these idiots. I tried to be a wageslave, it's too painful, I get treated like shit for LESS money lul no thank you govt no wagecuck today.

I have my NEET life perfectly set up, they have me registered as incapable of even walking to the store on my own. When/IF shit goes down, I get no blame. To the person who ends up in jail in my place, well that's the life of a wagecuck I guess.

Tick, Tock.
>>
>>26166359
basic income will probably become an actual thing and people would pursue whatever kind of work they wanted. people who want a good living would still work, those that want to build businesses would do so, people who want to be parents would focus on their children. people who want to be shutins would be left to their own devices

i think finland is already trying it but i don't know when exactly
>>
>>26166250
It's wage labor, just like selling yourself. You should be happy to work at /r9k/!
>>
>>26166437
>I have my NEET life perfectly set up
It sounds like you do have a full time job with all that shit going on tbqh pham. Not a bad thing though.
>>
>>26165776
It looks like you just lost a shitload of money. Great business. Also if you started a business you are not a neet you fucktard.
>>
Don't forget to iron your shirt before bed wagecuck. Its already 6:30pm you only have an hour before bedtime!

Is that bald spot getting bigger? It must be from the stress and waking from lack of sleep. Poor wagecuck. Off you go.

What about me you ask? Well I am staying up making my world famous Beef Stew with a hint of parsley.

While it slow cooks for the next 4 hours I'm going to write another chapter of my inspirational self help book. Perhaps when my new neighbour gets here for dinner I'll show her a pre-release of it. Shes an ex miss Colombia you know.

But that's enough for you wagecuck, off to bed you go.
>>
>tfw garbageman
>mondays and tuesdays fucking blow and I'm tired of doing this shit
>>
>>26165566
>>26165666
>>26165669
>>26165715
>>26165731
>>26165785
>>26166146

Wagies raging hard tonight. Maybe save that energy for the work week.

Now, chop chop wagie.
>>
>>26164636
I won't go until 11-12 idgaf. I fucking hate my life, I should have just went to art school.
>>
>>26166666
what does miss colombia's feet smell like?
>>
File: 1404577561235.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1404577561235.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>26166671
I see you from outside my window, sure is nice and cozy in here.

Grab a can and toss it in your big truck wagecuck man

One can
Two can
Thee cans!

You sure are busy wagecuck. Don't forget the poopoo peepee bottles.

I'm just like a toasty cinnamon bun while you are a stinky wet rat.

I bet mommy is proud of her little smelly garbo

Yes? Oh comming mommy!!

Bye wagecuck, my mom made me more coco.
>>
>>26166500
Please god no
There are already enough artists as it is and daddy's money can only provide a jump start
Vote trump, I don't want any more neets I'm not a fan of competition
>>
>>26166697
I already told that unless you're a rich neet, I don't have anything to envy you.
>>
>>26166773
don't worry it probably won't happen in America even with bernie
>>
>>26166751
the job actually has its perks but I get tired too easily as I now have to go on the worst route every day

I might quit this shit any day now, who knows
>>
File: 1391675905239.jpg (87KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
1391675905239.jpg
87KB, 980x490px
>>26166666
Check those quints. Also, tell poor miss Colombia how sorry we are.
>>
File: 1422923113944.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1422923113944.png
302KB, 828x1403px
>>26166745
Like belles fleurs

That's beautiful flowers in French for you wagecuck.

With all my free time I have been exchanging English lessons with a local French girl whos here on exchange.

Though I would not really call it a language lesson haha, more like a love lesson. French girls can teach you so much about making love.
>>
File: 1450403422683.jpg (167KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1450403422683.jpg
167KB, 1437x908px
>>26166666
quints tells it like it is
>>
>>26166820
your shtick is getting old and we all know you work at arby's
>>
>>26164636
Jokes on you, I worked through the weekend, so you're wrong. Dumbass.
>>
>>26166834
That picture is hysterical. The "waifus" bit just puts it over the top.
>>
File: 1450238551618.jpg (1MB, 2000x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1450238551618.jpg
1MB, 2000x1277px
>>26166814
What will your next jo be wagecuck? You need to pay for the rent somehow.

I think my mail is here, most likely my cheque for the week from the government.

Better get real good at asking if I would like fries with that garbo man
>>
File: 1451503879476.jpg (24KB, 206x259px) Image search: [Google]
1451503879476.jpg
24KB, 206x259px
>>26166666
Woooooaaaah WAGEKEKS BTFO

Checked
>>
File: SuperComfy.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
SuperComfy.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>26166641
Transferring money between accounts, and spending without giving a fuck since my essentials are taken care of through NEETbux.

>>26166570
>>26166641
I work on & off, why is it such a surprise that a NEET mastered a few skills when he literally has all the time in the day to do anything he wants?

I can master 10 skills in the time it takes you to master one. If we're not just including the amount of freetime I have, but the stress you have, then I can master even more skills since I feel so comfy all day.

I work less than 10 hours a week recently, I am definitely not a wagecuck. I tried it, and was treated like absolute shit. brb though gonna go jack off, it's not like I have anything important to do tomorrow.
>>
>>26166666
WASTED
A
S
T
E
D
>>
>>26166927
can you at least give us a hint? you don't need to mention the business outright

is it tech based?
>>
So I have found ways to btfo these neetards:
1) If you love your job, they can't shit on you because you're actually enjoying being a wagie
2)If you remind them that Neetlife is truly god tier, but only and only if you're rich
>>
File: 1447722111933.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447722111933.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>26166847
You see wagecuck I don't work at all. I have all the time in the world to do whatever I please and my body thanks me for it.

My mental and physical state is above and beyond that of the typical wagecuck.

I use my time to run and light weights every morning (If I am able to get out of my comfy bed haha) and whenever I feel like it I hit my science books to study my organic and inorganic chemistry.

Don't feel like sience today? Well that's fine! I just take a stroll down the local arts district. I might just have a chat with that cute girl and watch the new hot flick with her.

Who knows! I am free to do whatever I want whenever I want.
>>
File: 1427883358496.jpg (738KB, 1222x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1427883358496.jpg
738KB, 1222x1212px
>>26166666
repeating digits blox
>>
>>26167027
wagie so mad he replied lol
>>
>>26167027
But anon we are all rich
And there is no way you enjoy your job you are just used to it. Tell me do you still show up to work on saturdays?
>>
>>26167082
Dude's a master. You're wasting your talents here, my man.
>>
>>26167027
>So I have found ways to btfo these neetards:
>1) If you love your job, they can't shit on you because you're actually enjoying being a wagie
>2)If you remind them that Neetlife is truly god tier, but only and only if you're rich

THERE! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
I'm so happy right now!! Everything in my life is so much better then those dam smug neets.

Oh dammit the bus is late again and my socks are soaked. I can't afford a new pair of shoes. I hope I don't get gangrene.
No Mr.Goldstien pleas don't dock my pay! It wasn't my fault I was late it was the neets! THE NEETS! THEY DID THIS TO ME!
>>
>>26164636
I love your threads to death.
>>
who /comfyinberlin/ ?
>>
>>26164636
I realized I'm living the life of a modern prince
I own my land
I have riches given to me by the king every week
I get profesors of various disciplines to come and teach me
I get presents to entertain me
I don't have to work
I will inherit the castle someday
>>
>>26167199
I know, man, it's the only salvageable thing about this shitty, /pol/-wannabe board.

I have a full time job, of course, like most people, and I enjoy the shit of this guy and all the other dummies replying to him. It's a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>26167122
>do you still show up to work on saturdays?

Actually, yes. It's a family run business and I'm actually more like a manager.
Sometimes I hang out with my bros there, eating some Mcdonalds, pizza or other tasty stuff. It's pretty comfty

>>26167177
>dammit the bus is late again and my socks are soaked. I can't afford a new pair of shoes

I own a car retard

>No Mr.Goldstien pleas don't dock my pay!
Sadly for you Mr. Goldstein is my father
>>
>This comment is the most undoubtedly original thing I have ever put in a comment. I swear by my mighty sword that this is TO BE DEEMED ORIGINAL!!
>>
Fucking NEETs. Can't wait for mommy and daddy to be dead in the ground so you can rot.
>>
>>26166144
We need these threads again. They made these stale threads fresh again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>26167252
>I own a car retard
Hows the traffic today? Better set the alarm an hour early.

I did my research out of interest due to all my free time and my calculations tell me there will be a minor storm. Expect possible accidents.

That's if you don't get in an accident yourself due to the lack of sleep. Better make that coffee a double tomorrow.
>>
>>26167252
Hmmm sounds to me like you could be a neet but you are just playing pretend business instead
No idea why anyone would do this you must be pretty stupid a family owned business means you are getting supported post parent morthem so you have already made it
What exactly do you do there? How is you salary any different from my allowance if is still daddy giving it to you?
>>
better head to bed wagie, you gotta wake up early tomorrow to force feed yourself and commute in the cold to work
>>
>>26167137
Hes a stupid neet cunt. They are a waste of space and stop glorifying them. All they do is ruin society for everyone else working. Hes only master of stealign and being a useless waste of space
>>
obligatory how did you get your neetbuxx post
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1152x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1152x765px
Why are we doing this? Nothing major ever changes. In the unlikely event that things do start getting better, we still won't be satisfied. We're always seeking comfort, but once we reach our goal we become discontent once again and the cycle keeps going. We will never be permanently happy. Small islands of stale joy in a sea of melancholy and emptiness. This thing we call life is meaningless and all we're here for is to suffer, and maybe reproduce so we can make sure someone else has to suffer this same fate. And yet, most of us can't bring ourselves to end the cycle. Isn't it funny? Almost poetic. Surely this has to have a deeper meaning, or at the very least our bleak conscientious can formulate a false one.
>>
>>26167371
Well, I'll give you that, driving it's truly a bitch.
If I could I'd rather walk to work, or any other destination for the matter.

>>26167410
I'm here, /r9k/ , because I'm a retard with women. I'm extremely paranoid of STDs and I refuse to kiss or have sex unless they show me a blood test proving they're safe.
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (50KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
50KB, 600x333px
>>26167469
Well by from the wagecucks

What a silly question
>>
>>26167438
Oh come on. You have to appreciate the consistency of his b8ing excellence, his perseverance, his creativity. He doesn't get stale. That's why he's always getting replies.

I love a good NEET thread before going to bed so I can wake up happy tomorrow to go to work. Bedtime is not quite here yet, though.
>>
>>26167500
i know like 50 wagecucks
all of them said no when i asked them for buxx

ree
>>
>>26166927
>I work on & off
Literally by definition not a neet

If you're a neet by just working a little bit then so am I
>>
File: anita 01.png (844KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
anita 01.png
844KB, 900x675px
>>26167518
>work
>USA
>not starvation bucks
>>
>tfw tomorrow begins week one of my two week vacation

tfw full pay to fuck my fiance and smoke weed in key west for the next 14 days
>>
File: 1453336498483.jpg (387KB, 798x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453336498483.jpg
387KB, 798x700px
>>26166666
>Dem digits.

Will wagecucks ever recover?
>>
>>26167497
That's cool but it doesn't answer my questions
What do you do at work?
How is your salary any different than my allowance if its still give by daddy?
>>
>>26167518
Oh boy what a good cuck
>>
>>26167582
Wow enjoy your taste of the good life friend.

>mfw this is my life every single fucking day of the year
>>
>>26167582
This vacation argument is ridiculous I already get to do what I want everyday of my life that's why I am so happy all the time
>>
File: SoDamnComfy.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
SoDamnComfy.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>26167014
> is it tech based?
First of all, I have multiple income sources and backup plans if things go down, what my NEET buddy did was change his name before starting up online accounts, then changing his name back but I wasn't that smart.

See, being a NEET we have time to read all the books in the world and do research on what we'd like to invest our freetime in which a wagecuck can't do.

While yes, I've done coding for less than $600 it's one of the many ways to make money.
If you choose to do coding, then give companies a flat fee "$100 per X" so many companies only want to pay $100-200.
I remember making several thousand within 2 weeks, hardest I worked in my life to where I took a well deserved 2 month break.

The job I mentioned earlier that I quit, someone from there hooked me up with a bar job that paid me cash and didn't report it to anyone.
I've done art commissions while improving my artistic talent, and now I have a business that's main goal is to deal with as many clients as possible instead of sticking with the same person till I'm taxed.

I have over 14 money making skills. My business is a result of doing research on laws in my country and other ones.
Once you understand the way laws work and find out how you can cheat the system, trust me.. an idea will come to you, it's very easy to come up with a business plan after you invest lots of research into this.

I'd recommend a year of research before you attempt anything. Research a bunch of countries/cities/states laws on taxes/disability/social security/business and other things and make sure you're untouchable.

My worst case scenario is someone goes to jail in my place.
>>
>>26167626
Supervise stuff, yell at normal waggies, relax at the office.
Tons and tons of fucking papers though. Bills, contracts, to do shit, you know the drill.
It's a construction supply store, nothing out of earth.

>How is your salary any different than my allowance if its still give by daddy?
I'm learning some useful business shit, making contacts, and, if things go alright, I'll have the business working even when my dad passes away.
>>
File: 1453584736481.jpg (83KB, 314x404px) Image search: [Google]
1453584736481.jpg
83KB, 314x404px
This joke hasn't gotten old yet?
>>
File: comfy comf comf.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
comfy comf comf.png
201KB, 620x387px
>>26167526
Well, first of all excuse my attire. I have yet to put on my normie clothes. You might know these as "nice" clothes since you only get to wear them on special occasions since as none working days.

I get my neetbucks from the government which basically taxes wagecucks for being so gullible.

Them more the work the more I get.

It is true I do not obtain more financially then the average wagecuck, but I get paid a different way.

In time, time to do everything and anything. The one thing a wagecuk will never be able to buy.. ever. Time.

I can use this time as a resource to not only get ahead of all wagecucks . But by all common men.

We have not only the tool but the resources to do everything and anything you can't poor wagecuck.
>>
>>26167858
actually yes, the fedora meme has been dead for a while
>>
>>26167728
lastly I'll add if you don't have neetbux yet. Do research as to how it's calculated. If they think you need more based on your living situation & condition they'll give you more NEETbux, proceed to give them false info and do research on how they keep track of these things so no one catches you slippin.

Be in a living environment that demands $1,100 then you actually move to somewhere that costs practically nothing.

Even if I did nothing for money, I'd still be able to comfortably put $400 in savings every month.
>>
>>26167674
you live in key west?

where at? love to blaze one with a fellow bot
>>
>>26167729
>supervise stuff, yell a bit and relax
Sounds to me like you don't do anything at all save for meeting your dad's contacts from time to time to collect payment
And anyone else could do that for you
See you are a free rider, I am a free rider myself once my dad passes all I have to do is collect money from his properties does it sound any different at all?
He got an offer recently for a crazy old building he has that will pay him half the value and to compensate when they demolish it and build a mall in its place he will own a ton of business spaces there
So if it goes through I will have to collect money from all these people, it sounds busy but all I have to do is go there one a month and check for shit and collect money that's all
I was offered a job at my uncles business right off highschool and I took it, it was it and I did Jack shit there except for learning two hours a day and reading webcomics and watching youtube all day
And it was fun and people treated me nice there and best of all I was the only one of my friends with money
But it got old and I realized I didn't really needed it
It was 4 blocks away from my home so I walked there every day too
>>
>>26167659
Oh, fuck me, I thought I'd get something better with my (you). Can I get another?

I have plenty to work with., I'm waking up early tomorrow and commuting a long distance, traffic is a bitch because of construction areas, and a bunch of emails bitching and asking for shit from me are waiting in my computer.
>>
File: fries.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
fries.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
All memes aside.

How can you seriously live a life that just working just to have 2 days off which are then used to prepare to work again?

You are literally living to work. You will miss out on your one chance of living on this earth and your spending it working. You aren't living.

You work, prepare to work then stop because you are to old to work then you die.

While I live life, experience everything I ever desire, never stop living my life then die happy while you die full of regrets.

Your life is a literal meme.
>>
>>26167882
how did you successfully obtain disability
ree
>>
File: home office over the heavens.jpg (316KB, 853x1090px) Image search: [Google]
home office over the heavens.jpg
316KB, 853x1090px
I have a home office and sell construction materials through websites and my own website to contractors and local businesses.

I sell a small amount but it's enough to support my NEET lifestyle and is turn key.

The only thing better then a NEET is a NEET with a turn key business.
>>
>>26167992
It's basically a religion at this point. Everyone does it, they don't know why they do it, but they get really upset when you question it.
>>
>>26167858
A tip for the 'neets'
>>
File: mmmmmmm.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmm.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>>26168040
I played the autism card and faked depression.

Literally get deposits of nearly $1500 every 2 weeks into my account.

I invest it in gold, silver and myself.
>>
File: wagecuck kil me.jpg (42KB, 475x550px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck kil me.jpg
42KB, 475x550px
>>26168071
I don't know why I work so much
>>
>>26168048
Meh I will inherit my uncles business and I still care more about .y dad's properties especially if this mall thing gets done and I get a ton of mall sbops
>>
File: river2.jpg (173KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
river2.jpg
173KB, 960x1280px
>>26168079
>muh lifestyle
>>
File: 1453437952286.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453437952286.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>26164636
>mom is giving me her fourplex when I turn 21
>every single apartment makes at least $800 each per month

Will I actually be able to become a NEET at 21?
>>
>>26166820
incorrect French grammar. anyone with a modicum of knowledge in french knows that the noun always comes before the adjective
>>
>>26168178
BAGS faggot
>>
>>26167729
Hey I share with you details of my life and you don't even reply not cool man
>>
I wish I could just not work, get free money, sniff latina feet, and get drunk all the time
>>
File: excuse moi.png (166KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
excuse moi.png
166KB, 390x390px
>>26168178
Excuse moi

You must pardon my French, I will admit most of my knowledge recently of the language has been learnt through the passion of love making.

I am not worried though, I have plenty of time to correct my grammar. You see this is because of the lyfestyle I live.

It is like that you see in the movies. I am the hot star that lives the carefree lifestyle that all woman want to be in. They lust after me and I just have to keep living the life the way I want without a care in the world.
>>
>>26168214
It's because he is just another wagecuck.

NEETS were right again. We are always right
>>
>>26168278
Is it true that neets get to live forever? It seems to me that would be a neetye thing to do
>>
>>26168354
i will probably not live past 30
>>
>>26167992
most people waste their youth before realizing this

they are so brainwashed thinking that they are doing good by wasting away at a desk for the majority of their life
>>
>>26164636
How do you reply to women when they ask you what you do for a living and how often do you get rejected/ignored.
>>
File: poor wagecuck.jpg (164KB, 769x1280px) Image search: [Google]
poor wagecuck.jpg
164KB, 769x1280px
>>26168354
>>26168376
I am 33 and I have never worked a day in my life.

According to my government I am permanently mentally disabled. I will continue to get roughly $42,000 a year doing absolutely nothing.

This is ontop of the benefits of nearly free medical costs for the rest of my life, free public transport and discounted living costs and utilities.
>>
>>26168458
Anon once you are rich and have a free ride and can get anything you want women really lose their appeal
I guess I would be attracted to a rich girl but your average stacey just seems like a cheap toy to me
>>
File: 1454212380815.png (254KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454212380815.png
254KB, 448x450px
>>26167992
I tried it. Became quickly depressed. It's pure hell lifestyle and wasting/slaving life literally.
>>
>>26168458
>am NEET
>don't associate with women other than my mother
women are biological wagecuckery
>>
File: 1391675905238.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1391675905238.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>26168497
Oh yeah? well, you won't know the glory of living in the most powerful country in the world, where freedom rings. We can kick your ass and carpet bomb you whenever we want.
>>
>>26168562
Did you get to live alone?
Did you get to own property?
Did you get profesors to come to your home and teach you?
Did you get to eat at fancy restaurants twice a week with your dad?
Or get tons of money just to go to the movies or some convention with friends?
Did you get to a company your dad in a business trip were you did nothing but collect money and swim at the pool all day and eat really fancy food?
If you didn't you weren't trully a neet
>>
>>26168497
What country do you live in and how can I move there?
>>
>>26168662
I am dual citizen.

My parents are both American.

You will never know the feeling of being able to pick and choose where to live.
>>
File: 1422773121582.jpg (38KB, 594x441px) Image search: [Google]
1422773121582.jpg
38KB, 594x441px
>>26164636
>implying I had 2 days of freedom
I worked today. I work tomorrow. The day after that. And then the day after that.
NEETs, I beg of you.
Create a schedule and better yourselves in your intellectual and physical pursuits, whatever they may be.
You only have so much time on this Earth, and what you do with that time is up to you. What experiences you have, what skills you gain, what people you meet.
And as NEETs you have so much more free time.
Don't waste it.
>>
File: 1391675905237.jpg (2MB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1391675905237.jpg
2MB, 1920x1242px
>>26168808
You don't live and breathe power and dominance like we do over here, with the winning team. Sad to live in some little inferiority complex-ridden land. Bow down and stay down.
>>
>>26164636
I guess if your job sucks this meme makes since. But don't you get bored during the day?
>>
File: 1453295869655.png (73KB, 302x497px) Image search: [Google]
1453295869655.png
73KB, 302x497px
>>26168856
i'm wasting my free time and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
File: 1438018003410.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1438018003410.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Joke's on you, I'm probably fired.
>>
butt eviscerated NEETS horrified and astonished because they have never left boyhood and will never know self reliance and independence. Mommy'a life is dwindling NEET, tick tock
>>
>>26168900
Meh your country isn't what it used to be anon
>>
File: 1427953540302.png (299KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427953540302.png
299KB, 800x800px
>>26168931
Your choice is your own.
While it's called "free time" there is a very limited quantity of it available to any person.
Death comes for everyone, sooner or later.
>>
File: 1423049053319.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423049053319.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>26168964
Still, more than enough to kick every other country's ass, and to remind them of that fact everyday with the big dick navy up in everybody's back yard.
>>
File: no candy.png (319KB, 694x419px) Image search: [Google]
no candy.png
319KB, 694x419px
>>26168945
>self reliance and independence
>wagecuck

>being this in denial
>>
File: 1241479301.jpg (50KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1241479301.jpg
50KB, 500x681px
Why are NEETs always trying to fucking shove wagecucks into the ground?

That's all I ever see anyone who is a NEET say. "Oh look at me, I'm so fucking cozy laying here in my warm blanket, I don't have to work tomorrow." That's all I ever see.

Wagecucks are better then you NEETs because they actually work towards something rather then just sit on a computer all fucking day.
>>
>>26168908
Shitposting on a Singaporean meme board never gets boring.
>>
>>26166834
LMDO whoever made this is gold.
>>
>>26169110
There's no future for them, no aspirations, they feel better about themselves by putting others down.
>>
File: 1449802738340.png (330KB, 636x642px) Image search: [Google]
1449802738340.png
330KB, 636x642px
>>26168945
You serfs seem rather angsty today.

It must be the creeping approach of Monday.
>>
>>26169110
I work, but I'm not actually working towards anything.
And when I'm not working, I just sit on a computer all fucking day.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>26169110
>upset that I already have what you're trying to work towards
>>
>>26166666
i came here to post about wagekeks and drink alcohol
now i stay for digits and laugh at wagekeks
>>
File: 1454296567603.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1454296567603.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>26169110
You can try and speak down to us all you want. But it is useless.

We are on the throne. You are our servants. Go and earn me another pay cheque for the week.
>>
>>26169110
>Why are NEETs always trying to fucking shove wagecucks into the ground?

Just showing you your place, wagey. Never forget it.

>Wagecucks are better then you NEETs because they actually work towards something rather then just sit on a computer all fucking day.

Yeah you work toward lining mr. Goldenscholdenburg's pockets while we are learning new languages and going to the gym. At the end of the day who has really bettered themselves more?

Wagecucks, never change. You exist to make your bosses rich and you literally thank them for the experience. We live every day doing exactly as we please, and you honestly think you are living the better life.

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
>>
File: 1391675905233.jpg (184KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
1391675905233.jpg
184KB, 1180x787px
>>26169212
Not a neet, but I want in. Check em.
>>
>>26169194
Yes, but you're still making some sort of effort to better yourself. Even if it's just a day job.

>>26169198
I'm sure trying to project a sense of superiority to strangers over the internet is gonna work out in the long run my friend.
>>
File: 1448257738306.png (690KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448257738306.png
690KB, 640x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=LZ34LlaIk88
>>
>>26169363
>a sense of superiority
>"Wagecucks are better then you NEETs because they actually work towards something rather then just sit on a computer all fucking day."

wew
>>
File: Gurren Pepe.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren Pepe.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>26169406
Another furious wagecuck just grasping at straws. Let's leave him alone, he's probably VERY tired. It must be hard to make a coherent argument against people as well rested as we are.
>>
File: FUCK OFF.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF.png
427KB, 514x662px
>>26164636
>mfw day off tomorrow
eat shit, you inbred manchild
>>
File: 1453529395140.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1453529395140.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>26169198
>>26169243
>>26169274
I'm not even a wagecuck. I'm eighteen. I live with my parents and go to a high school. I don't even work.

>>26169274
Nobody believes your bullshit. You're on 4chan for a reason faggot. You hate yourself as much as the rest of us, no matter how many lies you say, the truth will always be objective.

>>26169406
You're the one insisting on trolling through harsh means. My criticism had a point to it, yours is just to target self-esteem.
>>
>>26169570
>You're the one insisting on trolling through harsh means. My criticism had a point to it, yours is just to target self-esteem.
your reddit is showing
>>
File: yfw.png (198KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.png
198KB, 500x296px
>>26169567
Wow a Whole day!
>>
File: 243526236.png (1MB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
243526236.png
1MB, 780x780px
>>26169570
>Nobody believes your bullshit. You're on 4chan for a reason faggot. You hate yourself as much as the rest of us, no matter how many lies you say, the truth will always be objective.

I literally only come on here for the wagecuck threads. They just make my day! Any rationalization that helps you feel better about the current situation is fine with me though, I'm not the one that is about to work for 45 years and then die unhappy.
>>
File: 1441590804662.png (328KB, 427x393px) Image search: [Google]
1441590804662.png
328KB, 427x393px
>>26169608
I'm a newfag, reddit circle jerking, 9gag user, fucking sofloantonio fan. I'm literally the most cancerous person on this website.

Hey, you know what? At least I'm not chasing a lie, and I don't hate myself. So there's always that.
>>
>>26169710
>I'm a newfag, reddit circle jerking, 9gag user, fucking sofloantonio fan. I'm literally the most cancerous person on this website.

90% of this board anymore. You're not special, you're just another faggot that I don't want to be here.
>>
Being a NEET and leeching off your government is probably the worst type of lowlife there is and you should kill yourself

I don't know how your parents keep supporting you, maybe since you are mentally handicapped you get a pass but any normal functioning human being would get kicked out of their house
>>
File: 1451685785427.png (160KB, 641x354px) Image search: [Google]
1451685785427.png
160KB, 641x354px
>>26169765
They just keep biting.
>>
File: l2fdwg1.jpg (53KB, 680x550px) Image search: [Google]
l2fdwg1.jpg
53KB, 680x550px
>>26164636
Damn OP you are like a trolling Amadeus.
>>
>>26167233
Oh my gawd. You are rice. Absolutely rice.
*toasts*
>>
File: 1453381658014.jpg (603KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453381658014.jpg
603KB, 1280x720px
To eat more chocolate, or to enforce a strict diet & start trapping again?

Ahh, such is the life of the divine androgynous NEET.
>>
I'm a night shift security guard my job is to post on 4chan and watch anime. As long as I do about 2 hours of work (ie 1 patrol every 4 hours I can do what I wish).

How do you like them apples?

PS I'm at work right now ;)
>>
>>26165776
You're not a NEET, moron, you're a criminal.
>>
>>26170345
I almost got a security guard job. $9/hr to sit for 8 hours but 11% of my paycheck would have been taken out the first few weeks for uniform and license.
>>
>>26170533
Uniform is free for my company and $11/hr. But I'm also in the army reserves and I want to be a cop some day. So despite how great being NEET is (and I seriously mean it) I'd rather be a cop. Then you NEETs can feel safe knowing you are protected against any of your serfs uprising.
>>
File: 1454177731661.jpg (224KB, 779x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454177731661.jpg
224KB, 779x768px
>tfw start being a wagecuck tomorrow
>tfw death can't some sooner
>>
>my coworker makes several mistakes and I bring them to the attention of my boss
>lowers coworkers status and raises my own

i am king wagecuck
>>
NEET here. Is there a way to make a livable wage only working 30 hours a week and with at least 6 weeks vacation time per year?
>>
>>26166146
>It's not hard to find a good job making good money
Check your privilege nigger, its literally impossible for a NEET loser with no experience or huge employment gaps to simply get a job, unless through nepotism, cronyism, or referral from government employment agency
>>
File: intrigued pepe.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued pepe.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
just wondering, OP what would you do if you won the lottery?
>>
File: 1450060368353.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1450060368353.png
401KB, 600x696px
>>26166666
>tfw wagecucks literally CAN"T stop getting BTFO
>>
File: cofy pepe.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
cofy pepe.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>>26164636
You said it, fellow NEET.

is there anything better than enjoying a nice cup of joe on a snowy morning with the heat turned up as you watch the wagecucks cars pass? most wageucks havent known this feel since they were somewhere around 1-8 years old. well off to bed not that i have work or anything tomarrow
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.