[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got my first gf >tfw fucked her 9 times over this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 15

>tfw got my first gf
>tfw fucked her 9 times over this weekend
>tfw now officially a normie

It's been fun guys. I lucked out hard. I don't deserve this at all.

jk I am going to keep shitposting here till the world ends.

The time has come to bow down to your normie overlords, one thread at a time.
>>
h-how does it feel like being a normie, senpai?
>>
File: 8954681.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
8954681.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
She'll prob fuck some other guy and crush your heart. But till then be as happy as you can! :D
>>
File: smite pepe.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smite pepe.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>26161387

GET OUT NORIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26161387
If you used a condom and didn't have a vibrator in your ass you're still a robot.
>>
File: 1s0x8qxy.wizardchan.real.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1s0x8qxy.wizardchan.real.png
279KB, 421x421px
>>26161387
had 3, each lasting a year plus, fucked much more frequently than you did, even broke up with the second one myself, you're acting like you're enlightened but you know, and I know, were always robots.
>>
File: 1453782051914.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453782051914.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>I feel so shitty about myself that I come harass virgin guys to feel good
>implying you're any better than us
>implying she won't leave you when she sees what a shitty person you really are
>>
File: 1445455256893.jpg (17KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
1445455256893.jpg
17KB, 236x235px
>>26161387

Welcome to the club, take this opportunity to capitalize on your new found confidence.

>>26162001

Possible but necessarily likely. All it takes is getting laid and the world seem much less dim for some.

>>26162068

Similar, 3 year relationship, just passed a year on my current one. I was a robot for years and you never really leave.
>>
>>26162120

I dont think he is trying to act like he is better than anyone, he just did the near impossible for the average robot and acknowledges the fact that he is no longer considered a robot. Nothing lost, but much was subjectively gained.
>>
>>26161958
Good and bad.

She lives 4 hours away by car, we can only see each other maybe once every 2-3 weeks because we're busy at different universities.

Basically, we knew each other for a long time, but never acted on it until finally I just grew some balls and booked a train and met with her. We are both completely infatuated with each other, it's ridiculous. The bedsheet was completely defiled.

This was all great, but saying goodbye just felt incredibly sad. She cried, I finally got home and cried.

>>26162039
She was on the pill, came bareback so many times in her. Her vagina just fucking reeked by the end of it all.

>>26162068
I have a feeling this relationship will last longer than a year. She's my first gf so I'm trying really hard not to think too long term but we're already talking about where we're going to go on holiday during Easter/Summer break.

2-3 weeks isn't that bad really I guess.

Inb4 hurr durr she's fucking some guy behind my back.
>>
>>26161387
>>tfw fucked her 9 times over this weekend
Why so often?
Or are you only in it for the sex?

Honestly if I ever manage to get a gf, I'd want to take things slowly, without rushing and without getting burned out on it.
Of course, I want a long-term relationship only.

But for now, I'm alone and for tomorrow, I'll still be alone.
>>
>>26162286
>I have a feeling this relationship will last longer than a year. She's my first gf so I'm trying really hard not to think too long term but we're already talking about where we're going to go on holiday during Easter/Summer break.

Careful senpai, it takes finesse. Don't get ahead of yourself. these things tend to be very particular. Just dont end up a cuck.
>>
>>26162309
>>26162309
>Why so often?
>Or are you only in it for the sex?

Certainly not, we just both have absolutely absurd sex drives and didn't really have any real plans. We just watched a lot of films, fucked every time I got an erection and ordered pizza. It actually felt like we'd been together for a long time, even though it was technically a first date.

I don't know, I don't want to feel comfortable about it because up until this point I have had nothing but bad experiences romantically with women but this is definitely not an ordinary way to start a relationship.
>>
File: 1371330717156.png (155KB, 287x299px) Image search: [Google]
1371330717156.png
155KB, 287x299px
>>26162286
She's most likely not fucking someone behind your back, but anon, listen to me when I say remember to be chill, as in don't get your hopes up about long term, just go with the flow while trying to keep it together, one of my worst mistakes was catching complete oneitis and assuming we'd last long term but then after a year she left in the most cold hearted ways. Just be careful, she may be your first but are you hers, just please don't get too emotionally invested, but keep a balance so you can still be happy

I'm drunk right now anon so sorry for my babble.
>>
>>26162465
I know man. I had had sex once before, just a one night stand so I wasn't a virgin. I'm trying real hard not to get too crazy over it but experiencing so much happiness and sadness in just one weekend where we didn't sleep at all because we were just fucking each other senseless and then following it up with pillow talk and cuddling just fucked me up completely in terms of emotions.

She's been saying the same things as well, we are being extremely clingy to each other, like we are basically each other's oneitis, and in the maybe likely event that one day she will decide to break it off with me I am actually scared about what the hell I'm going to do with myself.
>>
File: 1375710626612.jpg (67KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1375710626612.jpg
67KB, 499x499px
>>26162560
I mean it's early so that's good, also you two aren't actually breaking up anytime soon, my advice would be to just take it casually until you pass the year mark, then it's generally safer to get more emotionally invested, but still be careful. I mean if you want you can try my method, I don't know how well it'd work for you though. What I do is I assume she's just gonna leave me ever day, but I'm also a pessimist, but if she left me today my reaction would probably be nothing more than "alright" I don't know, I do love her and we're fine, so it hasn't hindered my relationship, it's just like getting ready for it. I'll stop this after multiple years together.

tldr; Just keep working on yourself and don't plan her into every detail of your lief, maintain friendships and just keep working on your own life and she should happily follow you, if not, oh well, you got bigger things to worry about.
>>
>>26162713
>>26162465

Thanks. I'm new to all of this. I'm 22 and never had a gf until now, I am in the minority. I'll take your advice.
>>
File: 1355578912478.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1355578912478.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>26162772
I'm happy to help anon, I just want to prevent anyone I can from the pain that love can bring, just remember that you can still do as you do, don't take my advice so far that you become distant, but do take it.
>>
>24
>fucked over 20 women
>5'6"

Come at me
>>
File: New Canvas3.jpg (33KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas3.jpg
33KB, 258x245px
>>26161387
you never were one of us you are just a delayed normie pls fuck off
>>
>>26162827
Thanks. I am a fucking emotional wreck right now and it's making me be really nice to another robot. I really need to sleep.
>>
File: condescending.jpg (20KB, 437x330px) Image search: [Google]
condescending.jpg
20KB, 437x330px
You sure did, anon... you sure did
>>
why do I keep on coming here ? why do I keep on doing this to myself?
>>
File: 1376258666057.gif (2MB, 420x329px) Image search: [Google]
1376258666057.gif
2MB, 420x329px
>>26162928
Whats the emotional stuff? That just from not sleeping or is it something else, I'm down to listen and talk it out anon, like I said, I'm drunk.
>>
>>26162415
You're either going to get cucked or she's going to break up with you. Normal human-beings don't start lasting relationships like this, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy fucking her until that time comes.

Just don't catch feelings, family
>>
>>26163077
I agree. People that bonded on just having fun alone find that the reality of maintaining existence together can be difficult. Especially if one of them is messed up enough to have dwelled here in the first place.

Unless you're both wrecks and want that kind of life together. It's always good to know someone's ability to have even a slightly sustainable future.
>>
>>26163020
Alright sure. I'm tired but not sleepy. My head is still too full of fuck to think straight.

Just saying stuff like how amazing we are to each other, just romantic and cheesy compliments going around. She said she's the first person she ever fucked (she fucked 5 different guys before me) with the lights on and her bra off, she turned off the lights and I just told her to keep it on and sucked on her titties till they were raw(I'm a boob guy), I made her orgasm so many times (she didn't fake, she leaked and spasmed and stuff). I just told her I want to see her while I'm fucking her.

We literally would just gaze at each other and take each other in. After the awkwardness and we fucked all the boundaries just fell down and we talked about everything. Absolutely everything, family, embarassing moments, what we were thinking of each other before we met, when we first met, etc. And she said she really likes this. She said that I just make her feel beautiful, in ways she never would have imagined before.

Before we were just talking about how nervous as fuck we were about all of this. She told me about how she was just completely head over heels falling for me when she first saw me and was telling all her friend and her mum about me.

She had gone more than a whole year without sex (that's huge for a female I guess).

We both have a very, very perverted and depraved sense of humour and constantly make sex jokes.

There's so much more I could say but I can't recall it right now.

It was when she said that it feels like we've been together for a really, really long time this morning that it really hit me I guess.

And all of this is why I am freaking out, I don't want to get so invested in this that my life will just be over if she breaks it off.
>>
>>26163020
what does an implosion of that magnitude sound like
>>
File: 1376536608902.gif (1MB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
1376536608902.gif
1MB, 320x198px
>>26163247
My first girl was like that, I took the bate and fell in so deep I barley made it out, even though I got hurt I still think about how nice it was, I understand where your coming from on that shit too, I'd get a little messed up hearing that because like you said, it's too nice, and don't want to get fucked if it's not real. I would just don't put too much weight on those words, let them register in your mind as lighter, almost casual, if what she says is true in time it'll show, if not then we come back to the central theme of no big deal, it's sad to have to cage emotions but you don't have to do that forever, just for the first year or so, when it's more stable and solid, then jump in and love your heart out, but don't let what I say make all that you heard become bullshit, you gotta find a middle-ground and that's the shittiest part of relationships, but master that and you'll last wherever you go, friendships or more.

>>26163272
I think crunching metal sounds, I want to witness that shit though.
>>
>>26163272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz95_VvTxZM
>>
>>26163461
And she admitted, after we said our goodbyes and I left, she went straight back to the coffee place we were at right before, sat down and just cried. And how she's involved her family so much in this and told them everything about me. It feels too good to be true, but it's happened. It made me cry as well when I finally got back home and got in bed.
>>
Be careful Anon, don't plan long term. just take it a day at a time and enjoy it don't overly stress about it just relax and have fun. that should be the point of dating
>>
>>26163461
I'm actually thinking about straight up talking to her about this.

We literally have zero boundaries between ourselves, we just talked about the most depraved and disgusting shit we've done, what we think about each other, etc.

Maybe not. I will sleep and reassess all of this tomorrow

Thanks again so much for your advice. Goodnight, don't be too hungover.
>>
File: 1376942288003.gif (2MB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1376942288003.gif
2MB, 215x215px
>>26164043
>>26163714
I would talk and make sure it's not doubt, but if you make a thread I'll probably see it, I live here, and thanks anon, got one more drink then I'll just switch to water, goodnight though man, don't get too worked up over her, in the end shes just a girl.
>>
Damn OP, this sounds a lot like my current relationship, except we were both virgins and the distance is much, much larger. I remember feeling like we had been together for a long time the first time we bit the bullet and hooked up. It's such a surreal feeling, especially because I thought that I would never, ever end up with a partner at all.
>>
>>26162286
>She lives 4 hours away by car
Why the hell doesn't she drive too? Would only take four hours for a round trip instead of eight if you met halfway. Does she insist that you meet her? Is she that lazy that she won't even drive halfway, or meet you? First red flag.

>We are both completely infatuated
Women are flighty broads as it is, but dating chad thundercock because of an infatuation with his thundercock?... have fun being cucked later on.

>She was on the pill, came bareback so many times in her.
Implying it's that effective so as to go bareback. Get ready for child support.

>I have a feeling this relationship will last longer than a year.
You're not even out of infatuation stage yet, don't count your chickens before they hatch-- better yet, don't count your eggs before they're laid.
>>
>>26162309
>long-term
How long are you talking here, anon?
also, that's adorable.
>>
>>26163714
that doesnt mean shit. its normal for people to get hooked on each other like that when they fucked like rabbits the whole weekend and actually think they could love each other.

wait until 7 months are over. she will feel its not the same anymore (thats just normal, but girls dont know that) and thinks she doesn't love you anymore. she will suddenly appreciate other guys again for their looks and will get confused why she "cant love you anymore".

she will tell you she feels terrible (she actually does) and its not your fault.

then you will suffer for 3 years and will never love someone like her again. you will always long for that moments where you felt like you found your reason to live. and this is the story of most guys first real girlfriends. enjoy it while it lasts. you will never feel that great with someone again. never again you will feel like youre made for each other. it feels pure and right, but its just hormones tricking you. pure, true love doesnt exist. at least not for girls.
>>
>>26162068
>i had a gf
>but im still a ROBOT!!!!!!!!!
fucking idiot

>b-b-b-but my normalshit problems that i blow out of proportion because im a special snowflake
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>26164957
Oh-okay...

well maybe you're right. I need to somehow condition myself to just deal with it easily while still being affectionate as I was that weekend.
>>
>>26163247
Fuck you, man. 0mo94lyk
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.