[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sexoffender/ here? A chad "friend" said he would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg.png
139KB, 917x871px
Who /sexoffender/ here?

A chad "friend" said he would help me become confident and good with girls. He told me to go up to this hot girl and just make out with her. I didn't want to upset him so I did, she ended up screaming and I was held down by whitenknight faggots until the police came. Ended up on the sex offender registry, now everyone thinks I'm a pedo because I tried to kiss a cute girl that ended up being 13.

Feels so fucking bad man.
>>
>>26159454
haha he really got you good bro
tricked
>>
>>26159454
>He told me to go up to this hot girl and just make out with her

If someone asked you to rob a bank, would you do it just so you could avoid making them upset?

Oh wait, I forgot you were a fucking retard.
>>
>>26159487
He showed me this video of some guy doing it to like 100 girls and they all kissed him. Same with holding their boobs. So I thought girls loved that shit too.
>>
>>26159454
>I didn't want to upset him so I sexually assaulted a stranger

Just tell the cops you didn't want to upset Chad and they'll totally understand.
>>
>>26159536
This guy is the social kingmaker in our uni, the alphaest of alphas. So I dindn't want to get on his bad side.
>>
>>26159543

You were supposed to touch her boobs at the same time. That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>26159582
>I dindn't want to get on his bad side so I molested a 13 year olf girl

Make sure you tell them that in prison so the other guys there know that you're cool
>>
>>26159554
It's too late man, everyone calls me "pedo" now. Might as well an hero
>>
>>26159543
>He showed me this video
Did it ever cross your mind it was staged? Or that perhaps, he ASKED them to kiss first?

>>26159582
Yeah, it took being a sex offender and committing sexual assault to not "get on his bad side", but boy, I'm sure you feel a lot better.
>>
>>26159640

Why did you think it would be OK to try to rape a child?
>>
Hope you got raped in jail pedo.
>>
>>26159625
I might be fine, my uncle is a really good attorney, says if we push temporary insanity and pear pressure I should be let off easy.
>>
>>26159454
jesus autists are the best entertainment
>>
>>26159712
apple pressure would be better
>>
>>26159454
I tried to empathize with you but you're just so fucking stupid, man what have you done!
there is no way this fuckchad could've done u worse if you refused, NO WAY
>>
You just got prank'd.mp3
>>
>>26159454
No matter how I look at it your still a retard who wanted to "make out" with someone (regardless of their age) out of the blue, like..kys
>>
>>26159931
When I think about it now, I think he was just joking with me ... shit.

Too late now, my autism has ruined my life.
>>
>>26159712

>some older boys made me do it!

You know this isn't going to work, right?

Honestly - if I were you right now I'd be stretching my anus in preperation for prison.
>>
>>26159543
The girls are hired in that video. lol he fucked you over man, I WOULD BE LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD FOR WEEKS.
>>
>>26159454
>So I told this beta to kiss this 8th grader and he actually did it!

The absolute mad man
>>
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
JUST A PRANK
>>
rekkkkkkt beta fag
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.