[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See pretty and nice girl who I think would make an excellent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Im out.png (112KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
Im out.png
112KB, 600x426px
>See pretty and nice girl who I think would make an excellent practice gf
>Talk to her for a while but don't get too emotionally invested so I don't seem desperate
>Seems to do okay, we laugh together and make jokes together
>Ask her out for the weekend
>She's busy
>Could be bullshit because she doesn't like to reject, but I don't give up just in case
>Start to develop feelings anytime a girl seems to show interest in me but blows me off
>2 weeks later, want to ask her out again
>going to ask her after class on Friday (senior in high school, we're not underaged)
>she stays after class to ask teacher a question
>I need to hurry to my next class
>be me yesterday, checking Instagram
>she posted a picture of her new Hispanic bf kissing her by a bonfire, with a caption about how she loves him in Spanish

Goddammit, it seems like this happens to me all the fucking time in some kind of variation and this is the most recent. I wouldn't care except for that part in the middle where I always develop some kind of feelings. Before I get crushed by the reveal of her bf, I convince myself that those feelings are only small and don't matter, but they hit like a goddamn truck when I see the girl online getting kissed by another man. Also, for some reason, it pisses me off even more that the kiss was all "cutesy" and on the cheek. Don't know why that last part was relevant but fuck, hold me /r9k/.
>>
Pls /r9k/ I want to talk to someone.
>>
>>26157263
>want to make a girl your practice gf
>get mad when she gets a real bf
>>
>>26158161
Here's the thing, anytime I see a girl, I don't automatically fall for her. I think that's a good thing, because why would you fall in love with a girl before you get to know her? Pretty much everyone is judged solely on looks before you meet them and get to know them.

Now I saw her and noticed that she didn't seem like a bitch, so I figured maybe I'll try something with her because she was cute as well. I try not to get too emotionally invested at this stage because it has screwed me over time and time again in the past. Eventually the stuff in the OP happens and I start to really like her, which I try hard not to do in case I get rejected and I feel like shit. Unfortunately, I ended up getting feelings for her anyway and started to shift to the idea that this girl could be more than just a practice gf so the rejection of her suddenly getting a bf hit harder than it should have.

And before you post your "not entitled to a gf" memes, I know, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad person for feeling like shit when something like this happens. I'm not mad that she has a bf, I just feel a bit of jealousy and I kind of want to get drunk now to forget about this but I know that's not a good idea.
>>
Wow I guess people don't like this thread.
>>
>>26158673
In the same way girls don't like you.
>>
>>26158923
I know that, anon.
>>
File: wiesay.jpg (341KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
wiesay.jpg
341KB, 1200x836px
I know this feel Anon. Exact same scenario happened to me recently, although I'd originally already been told by her mates she liked me. So it hurt even more
>>
>>26159109
>although I'd originally already been told by her mates she liked me.
That's fucking shitty, man. Were they trying to mess with you or what?
>>
>>26159180

No, we kissed the first night we met and she was mad about me for about a week texting me every day and shit, then the texts stopped and I should've guessed she'd met someone else. He's some greasy Bulgarian cunt who lives in London. sucks.

>tfw her fatter but still qt mate fancies me now but fate would probably still fuck that up for me
Fuck my life desu lad.
>>
>>26159269
Honestly I'm wondering if I should go to a club and pump and dump some ugly drunk whores, because it seems like I'll never get to love some decent looking nice woman with a warm smile like the one I know in the OP.
>>
>>26159434

>club

That's where I met her which was surprising considering she's a christian who doesn't drink.
>>
>>26159457
Damn, that almost seems like she could be lying. What Christian girl who doesn't drink hangs out at a club? I don't know her but she was probably either lying or her drinking friends brought her there.
>>
Must suck op

Though most women are just empty headed cock teasers and social climbers so you shouldn't feel anything for them

Just see them for what they actually are
>>
>>26159783
See, that's how I feel when I'm alone, but my mind completely changes around women, especially when they're nice and seem to enjoy me like in the OP. I feel like I get a chance. I don't know if it's social programming or genetics that causes me to feel this way or what. Even though I see them for what they are, I still want to have sex and by extension some kind of relationship with them. I would never move in or get married with a woman though.
>>
>>26157263
I know how you feel OP, like Chad just swoops in and cucks me at the last second.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 375x210px
>>26160093
You sound like an animal.
>>
>>26157263
jfc just keep fishing. literally a sea of whores to choose from
>>
>>26161525
Well, we're all animals.
>>
>>26160093
c'mon you fuckin know its in their nature to do shit like that. stop being a beta fuck
>>
>>26161548
Yeah, but it seems like I can only get so far until the scenario in the OP happens again and again. I'm just getting tired of it and right now I'm feeling too shit to go out and meet someone else because this happened yesterday.
>>
>>26157263
I feel the same way anon. It is weird though, I will start to like any girl who I think shows interest in me. I have realized that most of the time girls just flirt with me without any intention of making me their boyfriend. This has made it unlikely that I will actually reciprocate anything. Now that I think about it, I have never liked a girl without first thinking that she might like me. Anyway, the same shit always happens to me all the time.
>>
>>26161580
Well yeah but I can't control my emotions, and all too often I let my emotions control me. I just wish this shit would stop and I could be good with women for once. I wasn't acting beta with this girl until she rejected me (which she said she was busy so not a flat out rejection really). I never was TOO beta though until I found out she got a bf. I haven't really talked to her since then so I haven't done anything beta but right now I'm in a beta mindset because I feel like shit.
>>
>>26161711
that's a pretty nice lie you tell yourself. you can control your emotions. apply logic to what your feeling at all times, and it'll guide you a hell of a lot better than just your feelings.

if you just chase someone just for the way they make you feel, they you weren't really into them in the first place. you're just addicted to those feelings. be better than the women who do the same shit.
>>
>>26161858
Well yeah I can change my actions by applying logic to them but no one actually changes their emotions. I'm just saying I feel like shit and I don't think anything is going to change that except for time.
>>
>>26161934
do it enough and you'll eventually change your emotional responses. it works. as for feeling like shit, start finding constructive distractions.

if women have you down, chat up a bunch of chicks on a medium you're comfortable with, and don't worry about rejection. you might not net a qt3.14 but it'll drive up your ego if you get a few of them to talk back. people are disposable.
>>
>>26162069
Thanks man, I guess I'm just worried because if I don't know someone well enough I just run out of things to talk about.

Also, I cared more about this girl because she was actually nice and so far I didn't see any typical woman behavior in her, so I felt like she probably wasn't as bad as most. Now by no means did I expect her to be perfect, but I just figured that I screwed up and instead of losing a random whore I actually missed a chance with a somewhat decent woman.

I'll probably gradually start feeling better and eventually get back out there until the next rejection, it's been the cycle for me.
>>
>>26162497
it's important to break that cycle man. value yourself higher than that, because otherwise you'll feel like you're never in control.

i get you though. you find a chick that isn't half bad, and she somehow lets you down or rejects you. it stings like a bitch, but always keep your chin up. there are more like her, or even better. just keep truckin anon.
>>
>>26162646
Thanks man. I'm probably going to have to stay silent in history class now though because she sits diagonally to me and I guess I'm not going to be in a great mindset with her around for at least a few days until I fully accept it. I know it's pathetic but eh.
>>
didn't you post this yesterday or am i experiencing de ja vu
>>
>>26162717
I posted something similar but it wasn't my thread. I was just at the peak of feeling shitty because it had just happened.
>>
>>26162685
try and not do that. not sure of this chick is, but if they've got you on their radar they can pick it up. just play it off like nothing happened. you'll be ok.
>>
It will keep happening. No girl will ever date you. This is reality for majority of men.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.