[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: when you gave up on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 28

I'll start:

>be me
>be 18
>last year of highschool
>new girl comes into the class this year
>has that cute nerd girl look to her
>google her name
>stalk her social medias
>holy shit she's a massive fucking nerd
>has picture where you can see her room
>multiple consoles in the background, HUGE TV, and laptop
>be PC mustard race because poorfag
>think this grill might be my chance at not being a no friend\gf faggot anymore
>grow balls
>talk to her one day
>we hit it off
>talk about nerdy shit
>she apparently is a huge fan of Metal Gear
>thisistheone.jpg
>continue talking to her throughout a few more days
>decide to invite her for lunch at a cool restaurant I know
>she agrees
>so happy
>havent done anything with another human being in my lifetime
>lunch goes well
>we sit and talk in the restaurant for hours
>i also reveal a part of my power level, like i've been doing ever since i started talking to her
>she shows me some yaoi she has on her phone
>think "i'm into some weird hentai shit too, this chick is fucking amazing"
>we say our goodbyes at like 7PM and go home
>a few days later, invite her for lunch at another restaurant
>we continue talking again. now she knows a bit more of my power level
>she invites me to go play videogames at her house sometime
>fucking brilliant
>a few days later, go play games at her house
>holy shit she's actually good
>she's like me if i were a grill
>this chick is perfect
>when we say our goodbyes for the day she reaches out for a handshake
>i grab her hand, pull her towards me and hug her
>well there goes my hug virginity

1\2, maybe 1\3
>>
>then she saw my dick and she started laughing and taking pics
>I just stood there and let her because I'm OP and I'm a huge faggot
>>
Go on anon I must hear the end, things are going so well between you two it seems. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
just tell us you fucking faggot
>>
>>26156769
>this continues throughout a few months, i still go to her house to game every few days, still hug every goodbye
>i'm like a Chad for hugs
>frequency of hanging outs starts decreasing a little bit over time
>fast forward to like three months ago
>19 now, she's 21
>she want to go to this nerd animu shop that's a train ride away
>invites me to go with her
>aww fuck yeah she's revealing more of her power level to me
>we go
>the shop has a couple of those game displays, she destroys me at one of the mario kart games
>sometime during the day she mentions how her parents usually take her to the shop, but they couldnt today for some reason
>parents didnt want her to go alone, so they didnt let her go
>jokingly ask if her parents are okay with her coming with a dude who they know pretty much nothing about
>"lol yeah i guess lol"
>day ends, we exchange the usual hug as we change streets (we live a bit away from each other)
>i look back and before i raise my hand she was already waving
>once again think she is the perfect grill
>FF to a few days ago
>some bullshit electronics bullshit happened at her house
>all her consoles and laptop are unusable because i assume there's no power
>she only has her phone
i should mention at this point that she usually stays up until like 5\6 AM and games all day so we dont really talk on facebook during the day
>i discover she has electronics BS when she starts chatting with me on facebook during the day
>we continue talking throughout the day
>feels so nice talking to her im still so happy
next day
>sudden realization
>>>she only invited me to game when her sister didnt wanna game with her
>>>she only invited me to the store trip because her parents didnt let her go aloen
>>>she only talked to me because her electronics were dead and she had literally nothing else to do

Hold me, robots.
>>
this was well written but lame kys
>>
27. I found I'm sort of a rapist and a woman-hater if I let loose. So I don't let loose unless it's 2D.
>>
>>26156929
>she want to go to this nerd animu shop that's a train ride away
>the shop has a couple of those game displays, she destroys me at one of the mario kart games

Did you go to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles by any chance?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (101KB, 482x833px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
101KB, 482x833px
>>26157144
Nope, we went to a shop called Tsubaki in Portugal. We're both eurofags. Sorry anon.

>pic related, her yaoi wall
>>
>>26156929
>>26156929
in todays day and age

if you haven't fucked her in the first week

you're not fucking her

move on. Women aren't so great for hobbies anyway and your hobbies are the kind most people keep quiet about and for good reason.

Really, move on. Go better yourself elsewhere as well.
>>
>>26157144
There's no game displays in little Tokyo
I live close by
>>
Hurry the FUCK up and finish telling your fucking story, faggot!
>>
>>26157252
I get what you're saying, and I've given that advice multiple times before. However,

1) I have literally nobody else to interact with
2) She's a genuine gamer and otherwise a good person, I'll try to see if I can mold her into not being a "selfish" shit like that.
>>
>>26157322
calm down australia, he already posted the ending
>>
Cool blog, OP.

Now delete this fucking pitiable excuse for a thread.
>>
>wake up
>look in mirror
>realize there's no hope and give up
>>
>>26156929
She just sounds slightly autistic
>>
>>26156929
So what she still wants to meet you unlike everyone else.
Just do one thing correctly, be offensive and go in for a kiss. If she doesnt like you, you know it, if she likes you, youll know it
>>
>>26156929
Can you do me a favour? Can you kiss her next time you see her please?
>>
>>26157464
>>26157486
I gave her a strong kiss on the cheek for her birthday, and another when we said goodbye the day we went to the shop.
>>
File: theD.png (1MB, 680x494px) Image search: [Google]
theD.png
1MB, 680x494px
>>26156929
Your story was shit and you're insecure about bullshit.
2/10 see me after class
>>
>>26157349
Congrats, you became her orbiter. Don't forget to buy everything she wants.
>>
>>26156929
This is kind of a mixed bag. It's been going so well, so I'd hate for you to give up just because of a "maybe"
That sudden scenario could be wrong, she seems to enjoy hanging out with you dude.
And I mean as a gamer you should know you'd probably rather play vidya than talk to someone, so if you can't play vidya there's obviously time to chat as well

Keep trying dude, but attempt to make yourselves official or ask her out and kiss etc

Honestly from reading your story I was expecting some other guy to swoop in and steal her from you since you took a while
>>
>>26157523
No man for fucks sake I they mean a romantic kiss
You need to hurry the hell up and make it official or make a move fucking hell PLEASE before somebody else does you retard
>>
>>26157252
>in todays day and age

>if you haven't fucked her in the first week

>you're not fucking her

I feel kinda bad for you
>>
>>26157636
>>26157604

This desu. The pieces are in line OP don't be a fag. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>26157558
I'm not THAT much of a faggot. Plus, I'm a poorfag and she's a richfag. She spent over 60 Euro just on that shop trip.

>>26157524
You're probably right but it still hurts because I was expecting her to be a 100% cool grill, though perfection is admitedly impossible.

>>26157604
I see what you mean. What I've gathered is that she didnt grow up being a lonely piece of shit like me so she doesn't immediately throw herself onto someone who wants to hang out with her.

And nah she's a nerdy piece of shit like me. A couple weeks ago she said I was her only IRL friend, which is the same for me.
>>
>>26157636
>>26157672
How the fuck do I transition? I'm not a faggot about doing things I just don't know what I could do.

What can I do to show myself as a sexual partner?
>>
>All my life i tried so much with girls
>Still kissless everything virgin even holding hands
>At the time this happened i was 16
>19 now
>I started talking to a girl on normiebook
>We hit it off, change phone numbers, talk through the night
>Take alot of goodbyes for us to actually go away from eachother
>next day we talk all day
>she loves talking to me and i love to talk to her too
>find out we are basiclly soul mates in everyway
>shes anti social, likes all type of stuff i like
>find out she has bf
>can't hold this feels
>she says everyone leaves her all her life and that her bf would leave her soon
>she says im perfect and that i deserve better than her (this is a go away sign)
>we still talk and talk alot of time
>starts to ignore me
i always end up alone in the end, every fucking time<
>>
>>26156929
>i'm like a Chad for hugs
That's the problem you fucking faggot. You've been seeing this girl for months and you've never escalated beyond a hug? You brought this upon yourself
>>
>>26157736
Hahahaha you are fucking doomed man
>>
>>26157736
Touch her arm/back, get closer, make a move towards kissing when you can.
>>
>>26157756
OP here. She might be your soulmate but she might also still have some BS womyn drama in her. I mean that "you deserve better than me, anon" shit. I advise you to pursue her even if she bullshittingly says things like that.

Also, an advice to other anons: Go for girls you actually like. Don't go for the "pretty" girl, and dont try to get a girl JUST to get a girl.
>>
>>26157778
This
I used to think r9k was all fat uggos or legit autists but it seems a lot of you are just socially stunted so hard you don't know how to do things and its scares you away from ever trying
>>
>>26157736
>>26157778
What do I do? Help me anon!
>>
>>26157704
Yeah but then why are you still waiting?
Regardless whether you're her only RL friend or not why keep tiptoeing around it?
Just fucking ask her out my man, nothing will change aside from you two being in a relationship along with benefits from that.
>>26157736

Now this is a tough one since I'm robot as fuck. Probably when playing vidya over, or you invite her to your place to do that preferably with no parents around or something.
Gonna give you an example of something I think would work:

She beats your ass in a game and looks toward you, smiling and saying "I win"

That's when you smile as well and go in for a slow kiss or something and say "Yes you do"

Inb4 cringe
>>
>>26156769
>>26156929
did you ever think the only reason she calls you when she has "nothing else going on" is because you never call her ever?

at no point in this story did you invite her to go somewhere you wanted to go. at no point did you try to share an experience you were excited about with her. fucking put 2 + 2 together.
>>
>>26156929
just don't overthink it, nigger. Try to make a step or something, hugging won't make you stop being a robot
>>
>>26157824
I've been planning (albeit very slowly) to slowly become closer and closer when touching her.

During our store trip, we came across a doggo, and since she's afraid of dogs, I did the thing where I jokingly pulled her towards the dog, and in the process I lightly pulled her by the hands.

Also, when looking at the map on her phone I also looked at it from behind her while touching her back with my shoulder. I also noticed she started lightly moving towards me sometimes, like doing a shoulder bump but never connecting.

In hindsight, I should've jokingly picked her up princess style.

>>26157843
Like I said, I'm not a faggot about trying, I just genuinely don't know how to make it sexual. If she did something like this doggo event I have the instinct to turn it into something more, but I dont know the thing to do for me to MAKE it sexual myself (if that made any sense)
>>
>>26157832
but she just ignored me and i know she ignored me and made up excuses not to talk to me
I lost all hope.
>>
>>26157994
There is no magic way to make it sexual oh my god.
It happens through the relationship moving from a friendship to an actual intimate relationship. You have to feel her out and if you guys are for example kissing and things escalate and she goes along with it she wants to fuck. Then you fuck her. It has to happen somewhat naturally with you pushing in that direction.
>>
>>26156929
She sounds like an ok friend desu senpai. Not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>26157898
That IS cringe but it might have a chance of working.

I've thought about flat out asking if she wants to do something sexual if a conversation slightly tips that way, so I'm still ready to pounce on that one.

>>26157901
I invited her to have lunch the first few times, and i was the one who started talking to her. I also invited her to come study with me.
I'm a poorfag with no bedroom but I bring my USB stick with a couple games I want to play with her to her house. I'm a poorfag with only a PC and she's a richfag with most consoles and a shitload of games.
>>
>>26158010
According to you, she's the near-perfect grill, and since you probably dont have anyone else, pursue her. Try to have an honest, serious, realtalk with her to try to repair the bridge.

>>26158053
>kissing
m8 if we were kissing already I wouldnt need help making it sexual.
>>
>>26158091
being a friend is nice, and i DID talk to her to be her friend cause she's also a nerdy shit like me, but if I can make her my gf then even better.
>>
File: The13thGrave-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (55KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
The13thGrave-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
55KB, 544x544px
"Nerdy" girls are almost always huge closet sluts. Almost every nerdy girl I know cheated at least once. They have the bad habit to fuck everyone who gives them attention.
Don't do it OP
>>
>>26156929
Gabriel is that you?
>>
File: Gamer girl.gif (2MB, 410x304px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer girl.gif
2MB, 410x304px
>>26158213
She's not "nerdy" like pic related, she's an actual nerd.

>>26158229
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>26158213
And it is always ugly as fuck people with a couple nerdy girls being qt. The whole "nerd" music/art group at my high school was like an orgy. I wonder how they all ended up in college.
>>
File: 1433973593339.jpg (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1433973593339.jpg
16KB, 500x375px
Come on, anons. Tell me your knowledge. How the fuck do I make this sexual?
>>
File: 3952700918.jpg (54KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
3952700918.jpg
54KB, 650x650px
why don't you start wagering during your gaming sessions? like if i win you get me xx/ you do xx. nothing sexual at first. but work your way there through
>if i win. you wear one of your cosplay XX

but holy shit. what's really surprising is
>ITT
>r9k
>GIVING GOOD SOCIAL ADVICE
>I ONLY LEFT FOR CLOSE TO 2 YEARS
>DID /soc/ INVADE?

>>26158405
post more ass pls
>>
>>26158405
let that ass sit on your face
>>
>>26158284
That's exactly what I'm talking about. They're the kind of girls who make you think "Man, she's so pure and shy, she would never do anything bad to me" for then fuck chad when you stop giving them all of your attention for whatever reason
I'm not saying that she couldn't be an exception, but nerdy girls are usually really fucked in the head , even worse than the average robot
>>
>>26158443
A lot has changed since 2014, anon.
>>
>>26157349
My only advice then will be to use her

Have fun with her playing games or doing animoo shit and dont interact with her otherwise. And this is the important part- move on.

Move the fuck on.

If you're in a place in your life where you dont know anyone else why would she want you, youve already said why she spends time with you

Move on and work towards making your own life better
>>
>>26156929
Just use her as a friend with benefits and move on. You cucked yourself m8
>>
>>26158284
>might know this girl
please tell me someone has a source on this?
>>
File: 1453664193464.jpg (359KB, 1067x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1453664193464.jpg
359KB, 1067x1580px
>>26158443
>cosplay
I didn't say anything about her having cosplay costumes, where'd you get that idea?

It'd be really fuckin weird if I just one day started wagering, though. I cant say that without any buildup.

>>26158443
>>26158449
>pic related

>>26158494
I know what you mean. I'll be careful, even moreso now that I had this realization.
>>
File: 1453667804818.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453667804818.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>26158560
>you dont know anyone else
That's the beauty of it. She's in the same boat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad about it. I'm happy to game from time to time, but if I could get a gf out of this then even better.

>>26158577
>friend
Good so far.
>benefits
Not so much.

Can't really cuck myself if neither of us are having sex.

>>26158584
I don't know any sauce on her. Sorry anon.
I can give you more ass though.
>>
>>26157736
You're still in high school right? Just ask her on a legit date. If you were an adult she'd probably say no since by now she sees you as a friend, but if you're in HS, she may not be so rigid and familiar with the friendzone.

This whole "kiss her" garbage is Chad-tier advanced tactics. You're not near the level necessary to pull it off.
>>
>>26158700
Well, I'm 19, she's 21. I still go to two faggot classes where the teachers give people a hard time, and she's pretty much a NEET minus having to do exams every three months or something.

How would I go about asking her on a date? Just go
>Hey, I've been thinking. You wanna do something sexual? >:^)
?
>>
>>26158774
I'd say that IRL, obviously.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>26158774
Ooh, this makes it harder. She's already an adult. Telling her "I like you" upfront may be risky. I'm not sure how'd you'd transition. You said she still needs her parents to take her places so maybe she still has an immature mentality. I still can't think of how you'd do it haha you're on your own.
>>
>>26158988
She's definitely not an adult, I can guarentee you that. In fact, if anything, I'm more "mature" than her.
>>
you can't give up on something you never started
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>26158700
>>26158977
>>26158988
Checkem my brethren
>>
>>26156769
>>26156929
Question is, do you mind? Do you honestly hate getting this attention from her? Try pushing the boundaries a little bit and see where they are. If they dont go anywhere then either accept them or cut your losses. If they move then good for you.

But honestly, what else do you do with a friend? You hang out with them because you can do stuff with them. She wanted to do stuff and didnt want to go alone. Hence where you come in.
>>
>>26159027
Ok then you're still golden. Take her out on a date and make it clear it's like a romantic date. It doesn't really matter how autistically you say it, she'll find it cute.

OR just wait for a nice moment and kiss her. While you playing games or walking around or whatever. She obviously likes you.

Just make sure you do it quick. Girls are fickle, no matter how "immature". She'll crush on you secretly for like a month, maybe a few if you're lucky, and then you'll fade into familiarity. Like a family member. It might be too late so don't take it too hard if she rejects you
>>
>>26159082
I thought that she'd want to hang out with me every single day since she's also a lonely shit.
No, the attention's not at all bad. It's just that if it IS just her treating me like a sidechick then it shatters the illusion that she's the perfect qt grill.

This thread made me realize that my next goal is attempting to push boundaries, but the question is how.
>>
>>26156929
>>i'm like a Chad for hugs
Lmao

I thought this was gonna end in her thinking you were her gay best friend or that she was fucking Chad or some shit.
You're just a faggot.
She's still bretty cool.
Go fuck her or let me get a taste
>>
>>26159163
What would a romantic date even be, and how can I make it clear that it's romantic? I don't have a problem with saying things, I just don't know WHAT to say.

>OR just wait for a nice moment and kiss her
That's what I've been ready to pounce on.
>>
>>26159207
well I have a few friends (inb4 normie get out) and do I want to see them every day? Fuck no. I have my own shit to take care of. Let's say I have something cool I want to try and dont wanna do it alone I'll call someone. If I have nothing interesting to do then I wont bother.

For example an anime convention is coming to town in a few months and they invited me to go. They didnt want to go alone/wanted more people so I was their choice. Other times I wanted marshmallows over a fire and didn't want to do it alone.

I see my friends as a bonus to my activities to add more entertainment to it. Not as my entertainment. That's where you're getting all butthurt. You will never be the center of her world because she has other stuff besides you that require her attention and other stuff she may want to focus on as well.

If you want to push the boundaries be a little more playfully agressive. I like to wrestle with women in a playful tone.
Never force anything but overall just go with the flow but never be afraid to take charge. That's what women want.
>>
File: 1438242024829.jpg (41KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
1438242024829.jpg
41KB, 611x611px
>>26157898
>She beats your ass in a game and looks toward you, smiling and saying "I win"
>That's when you smile as well and go in for a slow kiss or something and say "Yes you do"

Dis the 'tism
>>
>>26159268
Just say anything. I've realized the difference between robots and normies is that robots overthink everything. It's not a marriage proposal, just say the next time you see her "I really like you wanna go out with me". If she's interested, it doesn't matter how stupid it sounds. If she's not interested you're doomed either way. The worst thing to do is wait.
>>
File: 1448131825529.png (275KB, 463x660px) Image search: [Google]
1448131825529.png
275KB, 463x660px
>>26157898
>>That's when you smile as well and go in for a slow kiss or something and say "Yes you do"
>>
>>26157898
>That's when you smile as well and go in for a slow kiss or something and say "Yes you do"
You are robot as fuck. Imagine she sees you only as a friend. Can you imagine if your friend just randomly goes in for a kiss when you thought all you were going to do was just play vidya? That'd be weird and unwanted.
>>
>>26159345
I guess I just didn't know what to expect, since I never had a friend before. You're right, though. I shouldn't be butthurt about it. It's stupid to be butthurt about it.

I meant ME taking initiative to push the boundaries. I'm already ready to do things like the doggo incident in the store day.
>>
>>26159422
>She beats your ass in a game
>>
>>26159542
The fuck is this bitch sitting on my lap for?
Where are the fucking mics?
Game time is business, senpai.
No women allowed in the battle chamber.
Bitch can wait outside and assume the position once I'm done
>>
>>26159515
>kiss while playing vidya

This is what I'm saying. Just playing games isn't building up for anything intimate. I need something that'll lead to the possibility of a closer\intimiate situation where I can capitalize on it.
>>
>>26159597
Just fucking tell her that you like her and are attracted to her.
>>
>>26159542
OR, she can actually play with\against you.
>>
>>26159526
>I meant ME taking initiative to push the boundaries
Well first thing to notice is to accept the outcome no matter what. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If she doesnt share the same feelings as you the last thing she wants is you to stay hung on the topic long after its over. That's clingy and creepy.

I like to argue. Not argue over something that'll cause her to hate me but like a debate.
>Oh yea. X character is totally better than Y in Z game.
You're both nerds right? Go to something nerdy. Conventions and stores with gatherings. Be social and have fun with her. The opportunity will come if you keep your eyes open. Of course, get /fit/ as you do it. You want her to be attracted to all of you, right?
>>
>>26159629
You're not seeing my problem man. I need a special situation to tell her that. Something like giving her a hug, grabbing her hips and going "I really like you, yknow" and giving her a kiss. Though I'm not sure I can land a mouth kiss.
>>
I took way too long to give up on women. Was only a few years ago. I'm nearly 24. Haven't touched a bitch in six years, though. Now that I have, life ever since has been a white noise crawl toward death wondering what it's even for. I used to define my life by the experiences I shared with others, but now I do everything (which isn't much) alone. I'm nearly a hermit. At least I don't have false hope this way.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>26159597
>capitalize on it

What is wrong with you? There is no "right time". Just make a move and tell her you like her. "Waiting to capitalize" is WHY YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION
>>
>>26159759
I've done all of my confessions over text/fb, cus I'm extreme autismo irl.
Just wait for a quiet moment, or during your goodnight messages or some shit.
>>
Boa historia anon, agora conta la a verdade. Isto e tudo inventado nao e? Uma gaja de 16 anos que gosta de metal gear e ganha-te a jogar mario kart?
A parte de gostar de desenhos animados ate acredito o resto nao.
>>
>asked her why she was being a bitch and tried to strangle her a little bit
>she told me to fuck off
>i cried and masturbated

the end guiz
>>
Whenever I look at my penis
>>
>>26159815
>speaking BR on 4chan

Ela tem 21 anos, e se precisas de provas ve o >>26157179
>>
OP when you are playing with her, push her a bit with your shoulders to "distract" her. Youll get a bit more physical that way. Exuse my bad english, im just a slav trying to help, hope you understood me.
>>
>>26159759
Oh my god. You will NEVER be able to pull off those moves. That is Chad-level and you know it. You can't say "I like you" and kiss her before she has a chance to respond. What if she doesn't reciprocate? You're still a robot, she'll be creeped out. Is this how autists think?
>>
>>26159742
"Nah man, MGS4 Raiden could TOTALLY take on Sahelanthropus solo! Oh btw, [KISS]"

I appreciate the help, but that doesnt seem like a good opportunity.

>>26159796
You DO need a right time though. Just saying shit out of the blue isnt gonna get a good reception.
>>
>>26159759
>Something like giving her a hug, grabbing her hips and going "I really like you, yknow" and giving her a kiss
Lol that would probably scare the fuck out of her. If you're in someone's embrace it's hard to escape especially when the express desire. That'd either scare her or she'd ignore it. The woman's boogeyman is rape. She has to feel safe. Not potential rape threat.
You claim to be close to her? Take her on a fantasy date. A date that she's always wanted to go on. Give her the greatest day of her life.

Although, don't spend too much on the bitch. It's still a gamble if it'll work.
>>
>>26156929
She is still making an effort to invite you places and shit. Seeing as I'm guessing it's been over a year, maybe something more may not happen, but at least you have a friend. If she didn't at least enjoy hanging out with you, she wouldn't ever invite you unless you were the only person she knew, she would have invited someone else.
>>
>>26159887
Your english is perfect, dont worry about it.
The problem is that we're not on the same couch, and I'm already stealthily making physical contact whenever I can.

>>26159906
I may be a robot but that doesn't mean I'm ugly or beta. I just never had any interest in anyone except this grill.
>>
>>26159920
Lol nah. Kisses and stuff are built. Not one shots. You wanna get close to her? Fun debates will always get her to appreciate your conversations more.
>>
Try tickling her and wrestling while playing against her. You dont HAVE to go for the kiss straight away.
>>
>>26159941
This. She'll never accept, you can't "embrace" a girl like that unless you're already in a relationship. It doesn't give her a chance and she's pretty much powerless. It'll be all over
>>
File: yousillywilly.jpg (19KB, 255x210px) Image search: [Google]
yousillywilly.jpg
19KB, 255x210px
>>26156769
>liking girls that like video games
>>
>>26159975
Sit next to her first of all, just try being closer to her besides the hugging.
>>
>>26159941
She's a richfag so pretty much anywhere she wants to go, she goes.
She DID talk about going to an animu convention with me though.

>>26159949
Yeah, it's been almost a year, 10 months. I'd be fine just being her friend, but having benefits would be awesome.

>>26159984
We talked a bit about deep MGS lore on the way back from the store. I'll try more of those.

>>26159985
That's what I'm aiming to do. Though the only time we're sitting up when hanging at her house is when I come in or I go out, and we're not playing on the same couch.
>>
>>26160015
verb (used with object), embraced, embracing.
to take or clasp in the arms; press to the bosom; hug.
Open a fucking dictionary once in a while.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/embrace?s=t
>>
>>26156769
>Secondary School
>butt of every "hey anon so-and-so loves you!"
>finally sinks in why
>everyone sees me as disgusting for the rest of my time

I wasn't even autismo. I didn't wear retarded tshirts or listen to shitty bands/watch anime. Its not like I didn't wash, I still don't know why it was me; there were worse people in my year. There was a greasy fat gypsy for god sake and no-one bothered him even though he was a massive cry-baby
>>
>>26160143
They didn't want to be hexxed by a gypsy
>>
>>26160111
>She's a richfag
So? Doesn't mean she likes to go alone. She's proven this before. You've posted about this. There's still places she wants to go or do but hasn't.
You must want this girl a lot. do you have a pic or something we can go off of?
>>
>>26160015
I didnt mean power-grabbing her. I just meant putting my hands on her sides. And not a mouth kiss, just a nice kissy on the cheek.

>>26160051
It's a one person couch. I can't.
I guess I could move the chair I sit on a bit closer to her.
>>
>>26160143
>"hey anon so-and-so loves you!"
OP here. I felt this too. I was just extremely skeptic of grills liking me.

One of the grills that did that did it while she sat on her boyfriend's lap, multiple times.
>>
File: ab.png (763KB, 2000x496px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
763KB, 2000x496px
>>26160173
I meant that I dont have any places that I could take her.

I shouldnt show a full pic, but here's some butt\cute boobs shots. She looks better IRL than in pics mind you.
>>
>>26156769
>>26156929

Jesus Anon please would you finally take some action please? To be honest i am so jealous on you for even spending time with such amazing girl with those hobbies, but... Enought is enough at least make it clear and ask her
>>
>>26160383
lol I was thinking of like a full body shot. doesn't even need face. Those don't show anything.
>>
>>26160383
>no ass
>no tits
>literally cardboard
Confirmed for low test bitchboi
>>
>>26160431
Ask her to do what, though? That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>26160494
I'd set up a picnic on a nice day just you two. Go into a park, enjoy your food and play video games on your handhelds. Like a DS or something of that nature.
>>
File: ab.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>26160451
Is this good enough?

Note the MGRR shirt.
>>
>>26160541
>my country
>public place
>handhelds

You wanna get robbed? Cause that's how you get robbed.
>>
You guys know the Watamote girl? This chick is like her except not socially inept.
>>
>>26156769
>>26156929
>has had conversations with a girl about interest
>has hugged a girl
>been to social events with a girl
I have no sympathy for you, go cry on facebook
>>
File: 1453350835802.png (296KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1453350835802.png
296KB, 640x423px
>>26156769
>was rejected once when I was ~11
>never tried again
welp
>>
ITT: "You should have just raped her, anon."

All sex really is rape because women are passive manipulative chickenshits who want plausible deniability for everything.
>>
stop with the fucking cringe already, just tell her you wanna get dinner together but as a date then she knows what's up and stop thinking about it for gods sake imagine it this way: of she's interested she will say yes and everythings finde auf she's not there's nothing you can do anyway so what's to worry about?
>>
>>26160694
Honestly, It's not my fault you're not actively looking for qt girls. You're probably chasing stacies and that's why you might be getting rejected. Go after the local qt nerd grill and see what happens.

>>26160777
Sorry about that anon. You were 11 though, when you're that young that's like another life. Give it a go again, for all robots. Take initiative senpai.
>>
File: CJ-MCjGWgAAtT7p.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CJ-MCjGWgAAtT7p.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>26157898
>>
>>26160963
That's forcing yourself on her and would be considered rape in a court of law.

You have to ask first and record it.
>>
>>26161069
Nice try, tumblr.
>>
File: Pearl_das it mane.jpg (9KB, 168x164px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_das it mane.jpg
9KB, 168x164px
When I found out the girl I found to be the purest and sweetest girl became a tinder bicycle after going off to college. But, you know, I just kind of gave up separating men from women at that point. I guess everyone wants to have sex and the myth that women are anyless like the common chad is a myth created by cartoons and the media. It's kind of a liberating feeling desu.
>>
>>26161225
This isn't the 50s man, the average woman doesn't act like that.

Life's much easier if you treat men and women 100% equally.
>>
>>26161279
I know, that is exactly what I said I started to do.
Can't say I'm gonna fall into the marriage trap with the way things are though. S'for the best.
>>
>>26161314
I feel the same suspicion. I havent done any research on the legal benefits of being married, but from the stories I've seen on the internet, I'm sp00ked hardcore.
>>
>>26160468
would settle for anything right now desu
>>
>>26160562
she has the right curve. post face let's rate. or just post more body pics
>>
File: 1453664477803.jpg (192KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1453664477803.jpg
192KB, 1066x1600px
>>26161529
I'm not gonna post face and I'm not gonna post any more pics. I already took enough of a risk.

I can share some ass though.
>>
File: 13083161765.jpg (10KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
13083161765.jpg
10KB, 300x208px
>>26157898
>hfw

>tfw muted because comment not original
hiro pls. originality is for faggots
>>
>>26161504
NEVER settle, anon. Always aim to get a grill you actually like. Doesnt matter if you take 10 years to find her, you tough it the fuck out. But always actively LOOK for a grill, dont expect one to fall on your lap.
>>
>>26156929
>>26156769
well this was a complete waste of time
You're so insecure, I honestly hope this poor girl doesn't end up dating you
>>
>>26161570
that's not her is it.

the ass is appreciated tho
>>
>>26156929
OP is a faggot for being too autistic to make a move
>>
File: 1453666269791.jpg (378KB, 1149x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453666269791.jpg
378KB, 1149x960px
>>26161629
It's not. Have some more.
>>
>>26161403
Honestly marriage was the thing to do back then for legal or family reasons. If I was the only son or something, I'd feel committed to but I have so many brothers and sisters, and I already have a niece so I might as well live the free lifestyle.
>>
>>26156769
>>26156929
You're overthinking it, she wouldn't bother if she didn't like you.
>>
>>26161682
I realize that she does like me, and I already have this friends thing mastered. Now the question is, how do I level up into being a bf or doing sexual stuff with her?
>>
>>26156769

>went through college getting rejected over and over and graduated single

If you dont get a gf in high school, whatever.
If you're still single after college; pack it the fuck in and buy a hooker.
>>
>>26161682
This, why are you assuming the worst? Even if you're right she still likes you at least platonically, dont have a fit just because youre not her #1 favorite person thats really fucking childish
>>
>>26161780
Yeah, this thread made me realize that. See >>26159526
Turns out /r9k/ can be very helpful.
>>
>>26156929
So this is what they call an anti-climax
>>
>>26161857
At least it's a true story and none of that shit that's posted here to get shares on redd1t.
>>
File: disg.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disg.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>26160044
This.
Stay the fuck away from girls who like video games.
>>
>>26161979
Why is that a bad thing? Surely most are shit but there's gotta be exceptions.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.