[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your last notable accomplishment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_(8876).png (546KB, 584x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_(8876).png
546KB, 584x764px
What was your last notable accomplishment?
>>
>>26154320
I made a NEET thread with 20 (You)s
>>
Freshman year I cam 4th in a ski race... That was ten years ago
>>
Graduating valedictorian in high school.

>tfw I never did get 99 woodcutting
>>
>>26154320
> doing exercise and enjoying it
> eating proper meals
> getting up at 9am
> reading
> taking my pills
> writing my journal
> investigating feels instead of blocking them out
> not shit i dont want to do
> not coming on r9k as much
> investigating feels instead of blocking them out

so loads. im keeping on this shit and imma get the fuck outta here soon PEACE MY NIGGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>26154320
paying rent on time
>>
>>26154320
Had sex with a girl.
>>
Got a max cape

Then the new skill came out and I lost it
>>
>>26154934
if I come back to rs will you pay for bonds so I can level my thieving to 120
>>
uhhhhhhh
nothing
>>
I just quit smoking.

Feelsgood
>>
>>26154320
I finished Desert Treasure nigga
>>
beat resident evil 5 on pro difficulty, when I had never played a resident evil game before and am not normally a fan of shooters
>>
i finished reading a manga
>>
>>26154771
That's not an accomplishment. Only subhumans think it is.
>>
I started losing weight again. I had lost 30 lbs and then got stuck after daylight savings fucked up my jogging schedule. finally starting to make progress again.
>>
File: _20160131_113250.jpg (662KB, 2879x1238px) Image search: [Google]
_20160131_113250.jpg
662KB, 2879x1238px
>>26154320
That's pretty cool anon, how did you make your lines so straight on the runes?

This is my current work in progress. I wanted to paint the Zaku in desert colors and give him some weathering. Funny how a robot ends up with robots
>>
>>26155254
that helmet looks really cool desu
>>
>>26155254
Thin your damn paints
>>
>>26154320
I won $25 in a game jam

nice runes btw
>>
I got up to 12 pumps on my inflatable anal plug. That was a couple weeks ago.
>>
File: 1452639498923.jpg (118KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452639498923.jpg
118KB, 482x800px
>>26155850
Thank you anon! I'm giving it my best on this kit

>>26155949
Yes, yes, I've heard, read, and seen it a million times. I'm going with what I like and how I want my kit to look like in the end. I'm going to smooth some parts out and give it a dullcote. Thanks for the feedback though!
>>
File: 1450217058389s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1450217058389s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
I just posted this rare Brett in another thread.
>>
>>26154320
I came in third at an English language contest 12 years ago. Then I got 23/32 points on my matura exam! That was all I ever achieved.
>>
Having a baby I guess. Things kind of stagnated since then.
>>
I decided to do a major cleanup of my room.
Threw out so much junk and shit I didn't need, felt really good to be honest.
Maybe I can finally start doing some actual designing of my interior because it's always been a mess.
>>
>>26156564
>saving the thumbnail
>>
>>26154320
Went to a fraternity ball and slow danced with 3 black girls and ignored my date.
>>
>>26156681
Plz do not steal.
>>
First place 3rd grade school spelling bee champion my friends! Soak it in. I'll let you touch my boots for free.

>tfw went to regionals and lost the very first round
>had to sit in the loser circle on stage alone for at least 10 rounds until somebody else lost
>parents had to watch from the audience as a I cried the whole time
>was the most obvious entity on stage for the longest 30 minutes of my life

Wonder how ashamed my parents felt to be seen leaving with me
>>
>>26156798
Steal what?
>>
File: 1449202959029.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449202959029.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
I graduated college about six weeks ago. Not like it has done me any good, though. I have applied to a million places without a single interview so far.
>>
>>26156936
>Expecting to get an interview from a college degree.
Kids these days, so entitled.
>>
>>26156825
Don't feel bad, I was a great speller in elementary school and I entered a school competition. I humiliated myself in front of the entire faculty, staff, and all of the students. I misspelled "burger" as "berger" because there was a playground across the street called berger park. As if being the weird kid wasn't enough, but thankfully it was a small private school.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 464x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 464x384px
>>26154320
Going to my grandpa's open casket funeral and managed to not look at him for the whole two days. I just looked down a lot, had my back turned, or closed my eyes. I accidentally caught a glimpse from a weird angle for a quick second but I didn't see much.

Too fucking sad for me, senpai. I want to remember him as happy and alive. My friend died months prior to this and his was open casket too. I didn't know and just saw it. I can't get that image of my head, his pale empty shell of a body that cancer took away. That's all I can remember him as now.

>tfw the one year anniversary is next week
>his gf is still as heartbroken as day one
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 228x221px
Downloading the entire Tron soundtrack to my phone
>>
Got a 100 in college calculus and 95 in analytical chemistry
>>
Got my CDL
Going OTR trucking next week
>inb4 normie
non-neet robots need to eat somehow
>>
>>26157467
This.

When I die I want them to donate all of my organs and cremate the rest of me, then bury my urn in a cemetery plot. I don't want to spend the rest of eternity slowly rotting away like an old banana, I rather deal with burning to ashes for a few hours. Nor do I want to be turned into a decorative vase on a shelf, just bury it. It also give loved ones a place to visit me if they need to.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.