[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>modern day black guy complains about...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17
File: nick young.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nick young.png
74 KB, 300x256
>modern day black guy complains about slavery/civil rights
>"WOW DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY THAT SHIT HAPPENED TO YOUR GREAT GRANDPA NOT YOU, YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE ANY OF IT SO STOP WHINING"

>modern day white guy goes on about the achievements of white people completely unrelated to him as he sits in his basement wiping cheeto dust off his fat greasy neckbeard
>"..."

4chan.
>>
>it's a race bait episode
original
>>
>>26153509
I've got one too

>modern day women called adult children by autist robots

>while being man children
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 596x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 596x658
Who cares, there are no black peoples on the Internet just like there are no women on the Internet. If you point out you race, just like if you point out your sex, you're looking for attention. Go debate on /pol/, this is /r9k/ where we complain about women and cope with our autism.
>>
>>26153509
>da white man need to gibs munny cus one of my ancesturs was slave
>>
Has it occurred to you that both people are stupid?
>>
>>26153509
WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIT
Why are african americans so fucking insecure? Not even your counterparts in europe who are slave children are that much insecure?
>>
>>26153509
When whites bring up the accomplishments of their people, it's usually in response to dindus or libcucks talking about how evil the white race is because of slavery or whatever.
>>
>>26153680
Jews have told them they don't need to work, they just need to act 'gangster' and beg for handouts.
>>
Wuz you really kings though?
>>
>>26153520
>whites create the concept of racism
>gets mad when people are racism to them
>>
>>26153509
>completely unrelated
So the fact that they're genetically and culturally similar doesn't make them related?
>>
File: 1448350388450.jpg (69 KB, 360x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448350388450.jpg
69 KB, 360x367
>>26153509
Because white bois gonna white.
>>
>>26154132
>niggers are so stupid they can't even make their own cartoons, they have to steal ones made by white men and crudely alter them
>>
>>26154167
> implying it's worth the effort make an original meme to state something so obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 259x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 259x195
>>26154167
>creating memes takes intellect
>>
>>26154564
that show was fucking garbage
>>
>>26153509
Oh I've got one

> shitskins come to europe to escape "bad" life

> force some people to leave their now terrible country
>>
>>26153509
The point is that you're fucking genetic garbage.
>>
SAGE
A
G
EGAS
A
G
SAG E
>>
File: Inspiration.png (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Inspiration.png
44 KB, 1920x1080
>>26153509
White people are genetically predisposed to be conquerors

Blacks are genetically predisposed to be slaves

This genetic code will never be erased, it may be dulled (probably won't) but it will never be erased

You're a slave in all aspects of life
>>
>>26156302
>White people are genetically predisposed to be conquerors
>He posted on /r9k/, wiping stale Doritos dust of his 3 chins

wew lad.
>>
File: 1452965696069.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452965696069.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>26156330
good meme nigger
>>
>>26153509
>black guy starts yelling at me for slavery
>tell him senpai immigrated in 1940s
>calls me a hitler clone for some reason instead
>>
>>26156347
>The self appointed white master race conqueror, enraged by the post, prepares a response
>"I know, I'll send that dindu a Pepe!"
>"SHUT UP MOM ITS AN INTERNET THING"
>>
>>26156330
It is kind of interesting how whites essentially created almost everything in use in the world.

There's so many different races yet one is responsible for most historical leaps in humanity. Very intriguing
>>
File: PePePe.jpg (21 KB, 400x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PePePe.jpg
21 KB, 400x386
>>26156394
another quality post nigger
>>
File: what year is it.jpg (61 KB, 367x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what year is it.jpg
61 KB, 367x380
>should feel bad for something my ancestors did
>can't feel pride for something my ancestors did
>>
>>26156347

Your Pepe isn't even original. If you're going to say black people have no originality, at least be original you dumbfuck.
>>
>>26153509
I hate niggers so fucking much, maybe it's because they always bullied me as a child, which would explain why I'm also deathly afraid of them. Fuck niggers, they ruin everything.
>>
File: 100Pepe.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100Pepe.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>26156455
>black
>people

nigger nigger go away dont ever come back or ill fuck you gay
>>
>>26153610
Uhh, you mean there are no whites on the internet just like there are no men on the internet.
>>
>>26156425
>taking credit for one of the most ambiguous, broadest groups in history

w/e boosts your ego, bae.

>>26156430
Conquer me more senpai, I'm sure your superior genetics have equipped you for this lifestyle of shitposting.
>>
>>26153509
>4chan.
you mean /pol/

why don't you go fuck off over there if you want to talk race bait bs
>>
File: 1453860588498.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453860588498.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>26156496
>tfw niggers are stupid
>>
>>26153509
Meanwhile

>whites used to get enslaved too
>niggers never made anything of worth
>>
>>26156496
Shut up you nigger, I never asked to be racist, you cunts always picked on me.
>>
>>26156496
I'm fucking mexican you permanently assmad nigger.

I'm sorry your fucking group of people created a counterculture that is literally destroying society and gradually lowering America's standardized test scores.
>>
slavery happened to saxons, jews, the norse, fucking anyone under the roman empire, and you want to make the case that you're special because your ancestors were sold like bread and butter too?
It's happened to fucking every race in history, quit bitching about it.
>>
>>26156526


>>26156558
I wonder why
>>26156571
>y-you're a nigger
>implying

>I'm sorry your fucking group of people created a counterculture that is literally destroying society and gradually lowering America's standardized test scores.

But I thought /r9k/ was mostly white?

Also, neat, a Mexican Uncle Tom! Dance some more for your white owners!
>>
>>26156596
Black slavery only matters because we still have "records" of it.

And by records i mean some guy named Jamal can complain like shit about something he never experienced, and wouldn't even know about if he didn't open a social studies book written by white people.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1401x788
REPERATIONS WHEN?!?!

BRUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26153509
This just in! White neet neckbeards are trying to feel superior again.
>>
File: WhatIsThat.png (649 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WhatIsThat.png
649 KB, 960x720
>>26156596
>niggers
>knowing history

there's really no reason to converse with these dumb (redundant) niggers anymore
>>
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>26156558
I never picked on you Anon
>>
>>26153680

Basketball Americans simultaneously have both a massive inferiority complex as well as the belief that they are better than everyone else, that has to fuck with them mentally
>>
File: blackoppression.png (407 KB, 516x760) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackoppression.png
407 KB, 516x760
>>26156646
>>26156630
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>26156439
Both are stupid
>>
>>26156571

Why do Mexicans hate black people? You do realize that any white people who would give you GBP for that would hate you for being Mexican anyways right? If you want to get with the qt liberal white girls you have to be at least neutral to blacks. If you want to get with qt conservacuck girls you have to agree to work at their dad's restaurant for $4/hr under the table and take care of her dogs on the weekends for free.
>>
>>26156630

So you're a self loathing white? Lol. Unlike you I can recognize and understand accomplishments of another race.

But you seem to only feel the need to complain and whine, I bet you're a bernie sanders supporter. He won't win you know.
>>
>>26156630
I know why, its because I was wearing the wrong brand of shoes.
>>
here's what i like to do:

1. post something indifferent toward or critical of my european ancestors
2. wait for some white pride dipshit to tell me that everything i have i owe to my heritage
3. thank them for helping me to understand my enormous privilege
4. watch them cramp up from backpedaling so hard (or just stop posting)

it literally always works
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 602x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 602x430
>"EBIL WTY ENSLABED MY PEOPLE"

>our collective white faces when niggers can't into history
>>
File: 1454222159873.jpg (63 KB, 526x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454222159873.jpg
63 KB, 526x681
>>26156728
your doing the lord's work cuck

we will usher in a new cuck age
>>
>>26156710
Mexicans hate black people because they have extremely piss poor work ethic, no respect for others or really themselves. They complain and Mexicans hate complaining.

I find it funny when a black complains about "systematic racism" and "the man keeping a nigga down".

My father literally escaped from fucking CUBA in a self made boat (which we still have). Came to a completely new fucking nation with no fucking contacts or fucking ANYTHING.

Still became a self made man, never complained about his lot in life.

Blacks, well really NIGGERS make me fucking SICK.

Don't blame fucking white people, don't blame fucking TV, don't fucking blame videogames, don't fucking blame racism.

Blame your fucking selves for where you are in life.
>>
>>26153509
> being this much of a niggee
>>
>>26156733

Blacks think anyone who is lighter than a tire is white, plus Jews are happy to be labeled as white when they do stuff like slavery
>>
>>26156711
>strawmanning this hard

I know Bernie won't win, maybe if Trump gets in he'll deport you.

But keep defending the white neckbeards, if that's how you grovel for massa'. I'm sure they'll throw you a bone, eventually.
>>26156670
>The maligned beta male, once having pointed out that he's attempting to piggyback off the accomplishments of his race, goes into a furious ego defense. This will last for several hours, often involving recruitment of other insecure betas.

>>26156720
>not wearing a $300 piece of rubber and poorly stitched fabric for social approval

It's like you want to be roasted by the dindus
>>
>>26156841
this this this

and cubans are fucking based
>>
>>26156841
>spics being this insecure about the position on the racial totem pole that they have to go apeshit on nigs

Well, most robots here do it too, so you're not alone there.
>>
>>26156910
D-do you know what a straw man is? Where was the straw man in my post? You're a self loathing white angry at the world for whatever reason.

Where in my post am I defending white neckbeards? I'm defending that whites, men mostly created most of what we use today, there is no argument against that.
>>
>>26156910
so much ad hominem

niggers really aren't to great at debate, are they?
>>
>>26156971
That's all you can say? Really? Try creating an actual response with that fucking pint sized brain of yours.

I'll check back in two hours, maybe you'll have something worth looking at then. Don't burn out that brain of yours trying, remember to take breaks and pace yourself
>>
>>26156841

>comes from the most disgusting country on this planet

Cuban immigrants are the most famous rapists of all good job! I'd trust my daughter around a football team of niggers before I let her walk down a street lined with malted liquor drinking unemployed cholos with facial tattoos.
>>
>>26154918
THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
>>
>>26156975
>where was the strawman in my post?
>immediately follows up with the same exact strawman

This would be funny, if you weren't doing this unironically

>Where in my post am I defending white neckbeards?

When you chose to innocently point out 'just how interesting it is white people are the greatest' in response to this overt neckbeard bantz (>>26156330). That's you jumping to the defense of your white counterparts, even if you disguise it under the premise of "I'm just pointing out something interesting, is all!"

>>26156986
Pot, meet kettle.

>>26157010
>actual response

considering how butthurt you are, I'd say it struck a chord. Don't worry, I'll wait as long as you need for you to formulate another faux-aloof posturing comment :^).
>>
>>26157175
Man your posts offer nothing of value, you never make a point, you never say anything new or insightful. Reflexive posting is still shit posting my self loathing friend. Also stay mad that whites built everything you will ever use :)
>>
It's called being proud of your culture and the achievements of your ancestors. If I invented something that influenced the world for years to come I would hope that my future family members and people in general are proud of what I did. Also my family had nothing to do with slavery.
>>
>>26157518
>your posts offer nothing of value, you never make a point, you never say anything new or insightful.

Again, the fact that this is coming from you, the guy can only mount the weak defense of "you're self hating and don't have an argument!", would be much funnier if it wasn't done unironically.

Also, you need to stop with the projection of self-loathing. Not everyone was unfortunate enough to be born Hispanic.
>>
At the end of the day, you are trying to convince the majority of people in this thread of something applicable only to you. Everyone is calling you a nigger because you are too stupid to realize that by exchanging some nouns and adjectives in your sentence, you can defend any group with your inane posturing. Fuck off.
>>
>>26157563
There's a difference between being proud OF your ancestors for what they did, and piggybacking on their achievements to boost your own sense of pride.

One is solidarity and helps cultural cohesion, the other is done by the bottom of barrel types of each ethnicity who don't have much going on in their own lives. It's why the hardcore robot and white trash types will be the most zealous "white pride" kind of folks, whereas the actual high performing whites aren't as rabid about it. Other races do the same exact thing, look at the differences in 'cultural pride' between their ultra-poor and their middle/upper classes.
>>
>>26157662
Then stop focusing on just whites, nigger. Your race and everyone else's race is guilty.
>>
>>26157696
>Other races do the same exact thing, look at the differences in 'cultural pride' between their ultra-poor and their middle/upper classes.

Remember, it's a good idea to read the WHOLE post before flying off the handle.

If it was mostly insecure black dudes or samoans on this laotion lotion forum doing this ego preservation tactic, I'd be centering that post around them.
>>
>>26157788
... It sounds more like you just can't comprehend the fact that people are saying YOUR COMPLAINING is the problem. I'd call you a nigger and tell you to shut up either way. Fuck you. I feel like you didn't read anyone's posts to yours.
>>
>>26157847
Calm down, getting angry isn't going to make you any more intelligible.

I pointed out the difference between expressing pride for one's ancestors, and trying to co-opt their achievements for one's own ego. You got butthurt and responded with how "EVERYONE DOES IT SO BE QUIET". I pointed out how I already addressed that, and why the focus is on whites.

You can keep telling me the my complaining is the problem, it doesn't change the reality: taking pride in one's ancestors and what people are doing in this thread are two different things. Shooting the messenger doesn't fix that discrepancy.

>I feel like you didn't read anyone's posts to yours.

That may be what you feel, but the reality of the situation tells otherwise.
>>
>>26156596
>I have Irish heritage
>My ancestors were probably slaves and had to go through a potato famine
>But apparently I should feel sorry for black people because people who may or may not be related to me may or may not have enslaved people who may or may not have been related to black people around me

I really don't get why blacks can play the race card and say WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIT
>>
>>26156646
>OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK
>>
>>26157980
No. You are an asshole. You intentionally bait people emotions and try to hide behind a pseudo argument of oh lemme back pedal and say that you are talking about something different. I know you were focusing on the "people in this thread actions", it still doesn't make any sense to focus on one group instead of all. If you were really the messenger you'd give example of all races being shitty, SOMETHING VERY EASY TO FIND YOU FUCK(yes I'm mad), not posturing and changing to goal post. The topic was established and people ridiculed it. Fucker.
>>
>>26158062
>getting mad at a blatant power play

It's identity politics, and blacks have been doing well with it for a while. Progressivist feminism has recently jumped on the bandwagon and consolidated power as well. That's why they get to call the shots on who we should feel bad for and who gets what.

>why blacks can play the race card

Because they exert control over the cultural narrative, and get a say in what's right and wrong. The idea that our sense of ethics and moral systems have ever been based on objective values is laughable.

Appealing to non-existent sense of universal fairness is pointless, family.
>>
>>26156841
>self made boat (which we still have)
Can you post a pic? This kind of stuff is interesting to me.
>>
>>26158174
>You intentionally bait people emotions

I.e: my emotional outbursts are your fault, and I have no responsibility.
Yep.


>it still doesn't make any sense to focus on one group instead of all.

*sigh*

Yes, it makes perfect sense to. Do you want to know why? It's because that group is engaging in that behavior in this thread. And guess what? I've always been saying it's not exclusive to any one ethnic group.

>If you were really the messenger you'd give example of all races being shitty, SOMETHING VERY EASY TO FIND YOU FUCK

So in essence, I'm required to anticipate you getting butthurt, and cite lengthy examples of other groups to make you feel better? Again, your emotions are YOUR emotions. You getting offended doesn't suddenly grant you a higher ground; SJW's pull this tactic all the time.

> changing to goal post.

Tell me where I shifted goalposts. I have been consistent with the topic and parameters of what I'm discussing.

I pointed out a behavior prevalent in the white members of this thread, and explained why. At no point did I say this was exclusive to whites. So go ahead, TELL ME where I shifted goalposts.

Again, calm down, getting overtly angry is going to do you any favors.
>>
>>26153509
That's a fair point, but two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmBttEbRmqY
>>
That's because society expects me to accept the guilt for the former without accepting pride for the latter. Pick one.
>>
>>26153509
As a non-black minority you two should please shut the fuck up. No one cares what white and black people did except white and black people. So shut the fuck up and go suck each other off since your two races are obviously homo for each other
>>
>>26154017
>people are racism to them

Keep ooga-boogaing, friend
>>
>>26156491
>nigger nigger go away dont ever come back or ill fuck you gay

I lol'd
>>
>>26153509
Sure is /pol/ in here senpai
>>
>>26153509
Except no? In most spaces (including 4Chan) white people don't try and take credit/pride for what other white people have done. The only reason you're starting to see it now is as a reaction to white people being blamed for the worst history has to offer, while leaving anything positive out. The Gay Pride movement wouldn't exist if it weren't for Gays being told their whole lives that they should be ashamed. A growing attitude of white pride is simply a response to a growing social environment of white guilt.
>>
>>26156841
if your dad is such a great hard working man, how come he couldn't migrate to the country legally? how does it feel knowing that you and your dad will never have the salary an average white or white Hispanic person has?
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17
Thread DB ID: 480068



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.