[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calories in >calories out I fucking hate this meme so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10

File: 1454206709505.jpg (34KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1454206709505.jpg
34KB, 600x465px
>calories in
>calories out

I fucking hate this meme so much fuck off stop shilling it /r9k/
>>
stay mad fatso
>>
stay fat madbro
>>
It's a meme, because it doesn't take into account macro nutrients.

>fat can be turned into carbs (ketosis)
>carbs can be turned into fat

>protein can be turned into fat
>fat CAN'T be turned into proteins
>instead, you will literally cannibalize yourself

>not taking into account glycemic index

>implying it's not broscience-tier
Fucking plebs dyel.
>>
>>26152091
I would love to plunge my penis into the depths of that hairy ass
>>
stay mad fatbot
>>
>>26152143
facepalm x 1000
>>
>Science is a meme

Eat a salad, fatso.
>>
Fatty getting mad at his own lack of self control.
Just don't eat like a fucking pig, it's not even hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-31-09-00-30.png (96KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-31-09-00-30.png
96KB, 720x1280px
I'm never going to make it. I tried eating more but it just makes my stomach upset and makes me sick ;_;
>>
>>26152274
GOMAD will help you out. Look it up.
>>
>>26152274
Should I take fish oil and vitamin d what are the benefits?
>>
File: testboost.png (83KB, 524x754px) Image search: [Google]
testboost.png
83KB, 524x754px
>>26152274
What app are you using to track your food intake?

>>26152387
Pic related on Vit D.
>>
>>26152091
It's literally impossible to gain weight if you consume less calories than you burn.
>>
>>26152091
>b-but muh tabolism

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

End yourself my man.
>>
>>26152091

thats some nice ass senpai thb baka
>>
>>26152091
I lost 40 pounds simply by counting calories. I ate between 1200 and 1500, using myfitnesspal. I grained most of it back because I am still ugly even if I'm thin, so why bother. But this is literally how you lose weight.
>>
>>26152423
MyFitnessPal.
>>
>>26152462
>thermogenesis

that's right, because the stomach is an oven and the human body runs off of heat conduction. thank you so much for your enlightening contribution to the sum of human knowledge.
>>
>>26152091
Except it's not a meme, if you actually monitor everything you eat, you will go down in weight. Write everything up, measure everything. ~2000 kcal per day is average for a grown male, eat 1500+ for a month and I guarantee you will lose weight. Try eat stuff that contains as little as little kcal as possible, but get more in quantity so you won't be hungry. Salad contains little but you can eat a lot of it. Try to eat meat with little fat, chicken is good for example. Exclude bad things that you usually eat/drink, that's a good first step, for example, stop drinking soda and instead drink water (almost no calories) that will save you a lot + you can drink more water which will quench your hunger a bit. When you feel like eating something sweet, eat a sweet fruit instead, very ripe oranges can almost taste like soda.
>>
>>26152359
Wouldn't you shit a ton of liquid shit on it?
>>
>>26152274
You are never going to make since it's obvious that you run. Cardio ruins gains. Start lifting.
>>
>>26152091
plenty of low-calorie diets out there. just gotta eat healthy and do math for every meal you eat.
>>
Fat = stored energy

Calories + water = energy

Too much calories = body store a large portion as fat
Too little calories = body use stored fat
Correct calories = body uses it and thats the end of it

if you even try to debate this you are a ignorant fat loser that doesnt want to lose weight but make excuses of why you are a disgusting fat slob that too fat for marine strength ropes incase you want to hang yourself.
>>
>>26152551
could I eat 1600 calories and lose weight calorie caculator says I can eat 1800 a day atm and lose 1 pound a week/2kg a month.
>>
sometimes I worry I don't eat enough calories and it stores fat.
>>
>>26152637
Probably. Like I said, I tried to stay at about 1200 and lost about 1kg every week. I took antidepressants back then, so I wasn't feeling that hungry.
As long as you can pull it off for long enough, you should be fine.
>>
>>26152637
You can do it, have in mind that doing daily excersise will speed up the process aswell, however, biggest part is food.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Its true though fatty.
Cant fuck with science.
Eat less and lift more faggot.
>>
>>26152702
Awesome cheers I think I'll still be losing like 0.5kg a week so 2kg a month I'll be happy with.
>>
>>26152091
Well it's true, I lost weight eating nothing but mcdonalds last month however as with all oversimplified theories it completely ignores the fact that you have an appetite which is a resistance to sticking to this. Now /fit/ fags will just say hurr just fight it but that's fucking stupid, thee is no shame in working with your appetite. For instance for my mcdiet to work I had to eat burgers no bigger than a filet o fish but I didn't just start eating that, I started off on huge burgers then slowly weaned my way down to the kiddie hamburger and now that fills me up fine. People fail diets because they take the stupid simplistic advice and try ignoring their appetite.
>>26152274
I just cannot understand people who find it hard to GAIN weight. How hard is it to eat a pie?
>>
>>26152274
1 scoop.
Found your problem mate.
>>
>>26152717
I want to do exercise but I have bad anxiety and don't really feel comfortable going outside a lot but I have a pool I sometimes do laps in.
>>
>tfw gf doesnt believe in calories in/out
>tfw prove her wrong by upping my calorie in take 500 and gain weight. Then cut and lose weight.
>genetics apparently
>>
>>26152576
>Write everything up
Don't do this it's a drag and you will quickly get tired of it and fuck up
>measure everything
This however is a good idea, it's quick and easy to pop stuff on the scale before you eat it
>Salad
Don't do this, tastes boring you will be miserable and give up. Have fruit instead. I lost 10 kg and I never ate salad.
>Try to eat meat with little fat
Fat is a false enemy, halving the amount of rice on your plate does far more to reduce calorie intake than trimming fat does.
> stop drinking soda and instead drink water
More bullshit advice, if you try jumping from sugar laden soda to water you will be miserable and not stick to it, switch to diet soda instead.It's not good for you but that doesn't matter you are only trying to lose weight
>you can drink more water which will quench your hunger a bit.
I hear this a lot I beg to disagree, water makes me hungrier, perhaps because it washes all taste out of my mouth I dunno maybe it's just me but I'm pretty sure that it doesnt fill anyone up.
>When you feel like eating something sweet, eat a sweet fruit instead, very ripe oranges can almost taste like soda.
This is good advice fruit is practically the only low cal food that actually tastes good.
>>
>>26152744
I just cannot understand people who find it hard to GAIN weight. How hard is it to eat a pie?

Eating is very hard when you always feel full and small amount of food fills you up. Hunger you can ignore my doing things and keeping your mind occupied while to gain weight you need to force food down your throat every few hours when you dont want to and your body is telling you no with all its might and food starts to become disgusting very quickly.

TL;DR to gain weight you need to work extra hard to lose weight you need to literally not do anything whic his why gaining is harder
>>
>>26152844
I dont get why people cant lose weight.
Its not hard to just not eat a pie.
>>
>>26152774
An easy thing you can do is going for a walk with a brisk pace, if you feel uncomfortable around people, try find somewhere where there's not a lot people around, like the woods or the likes. Doing laps is a good start too, swimming is good exercise. Alternatively you get a bike too. Also you can do home excersises, like sit-ups, push-ups, buy dumbells and do exercises with those. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/top-5-home-workouts-from-forum.html a few options to pick from.
>>
>>26152876
That's retarded, your body wants to eat, your body doesn't want to not eat. If you ate a pie everyday you will feel fine, if you ate nothing everyday you will feel shit.
>>26152932
Exercise is the biggest weight loss meme, an hour running burns the equivalent of a sandwich, best to just eat one sandwich less. Also it pushes up your appetite. Take my anecdote, I biked 40 miles a day 3 days a week and somehow gained weight but when in hospital doing fuck all I lost weight thus proving that it's all about your diet.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (91KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
91KB, 600x509px
>>26152091
>fucking physics, i'm tired of this normie science
>>
>>26152091
>physics is a meme

chill urself
>>
>>26153088
Why is that boy not sucking my dick?
>>
>>26152612
Too little calories = body uses fat AND some muscle mass
>>
File: fatvsmuscle.jpg (55KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
fatvsmuscle.jpg
55KB, 960x740px
>>26153066
Like I said, food is the biggest part, but excersise will speed up the process, depending on what you do. If you lift weights, you will gain muscles, and muscles weigh signficanly more in smaller amount, pic related. And yes, you shouldn't excersise so much that you become hungrier, it will cause you consume more. Moderate amount is okay however.
>>
is running a meme?
>>
>>26153194
What if you don't want to gain muscle?
>>
>>26153881
Then I suggest you don't lift weights, stick to eating right. If you want to excersise, run or walk
>>
>>26152091
this entire crazy healthtrip our culture is riding right now is retarded

any extreme activity is dysfunctional. apply common sense and balance.
>>
>>26153166
if you lift weights it prevents muscle loss
>>
Calories in calories out is a fundamentally sound way to go about weight loss. Genetics account for approximately 15-20% of variation in weight in the typical human population at most. If you're over 200lb at the average height you are a fat fuck because of your shit diet and bad habits.

The only other issue with this approach is that unprocessed foods typically give fewer calories than is listed on the packaging, the more processed the food, the easier it is to absorb. Shit like soda is just straight empty calories sucked into your system with no digestion. Shit like raw celery takes so much effort for your digestive system to break down that it gives you almost nothing in terms of calories.

The effect of this varies by population though, people with longer intestines can typically derive more nutrition from less processed foods. Russians, for example, have on average 5 more feet of intestines than Italians. Your gut bacteria are also negatively impacted by eating only processed foods, uncooked or lightly cooked fruits/vegetables provide food for intestinal bacteria in the form of fiber.

Fruits are mostly water and fiber by weight so they're much easier to diet on than processed foods, they fill you more. Also drinking lots of water fills you more and makes you less hungry.
>>
>>26153881
Why would you not want to gain muscle? For some retarded aesthetic? Gaining muscle makes living life easier, and I've seen plenty of strong guys that don't look disgustingly huge. Muscle is dense and only smooths out your appearance. More muscle also burns more calories, allowing you to eat more with gaining fat.

Fuck off with your not wanting to gain muscle.
>>
>>26153492
Running is a meme exercise especially if you're trying to lose weight, the damage it deals to your joints, especially if you run on hard surfaces and are running while overweight, will come back to haunt you more often than not and reduce your ability to stay fit in old age. It can be a fun thing to do, but do not equate it to fitness.

If you want to do cardio for weight loss and improved general health, swimming, biking or using an elliptical machine are better options because they don't damage your joints.
>>
>>26153881
muscle is what gives your body a well-defined look.
If you lose fat and not have muscle underneath youre going to look skinnyfat/skeleton
>>
>>26152091
List everything you ate yesterday you fat fuck
>>
>>26152091
What the fuck else is making you so fat?

Are magic fairies making you fat?

Posting this not only admits you are fat but that you are also stupid
>>
>>26152612
Too little calories also equals consumption of muscle tissues and in extreme cases organ tissues as well
>>
Why don't people understand that different bodies have different biology and use their calories differently? Some people can eat tons of calories with no problems, others can eat very little and still gain weight because they process the calories differently, why are you faggots so retarded that you can't figure out that other people have different bodies and that it isn't as easy for them?
>>
Just do some DNP bruv :^)
>>
>>26152162
>that hairy ass
How do you know its hairy?
>>
>>26152091
Use science to prove that it's a meme.
>>
>>26154750

Fucking bullshit. These faggy people who claim they can eat everything they want and don't put on weight are actually lying/exaggerating.
>>
>>26152143
This M'ladies and M'genlemen, is retardation at its finest.
>>
>>26152387
I take fish oil and B12 B6 for... reasons. Not sure why, i researched it a while ago. Something about muscles and maintenance. Bought some shit from asia with 50000mg each in it.
>>
I have fat friends and see them and they are always eating. It blows my fucking mind. It is a mindset thing and a routine and their body becomes accustomed to it.

It is mental weakness. Just don't eat so much, and eat a little healthier and if you really care before going against science and finding bullshit rationalizations for your lack of discipline (muh genetics) and I bet if you make it one month you will stop being such an over eating piece of shit.

Then you get people saying that. Clearly blah blah calories in vs out isn't working. Look my self estimated TDEE and in the end self calculated calorie intake has been at a 1k deficit for over a month!!!

First of all that would mean what a pound and a half of weight loss IIIIIF your calculations aren't flawed.

Second, if it isn't working just try harder faggot. On top of what you are doing throw in an extra half hour of exercise every other day and drink one less soda.

>eat less but I AM STAAAAARVING

Starving and complaining about losing no weight at the same fucking time. Everyime I hear somebody express those thoughts simultaneously I am blown away by the bullshit privileged fat fuck lives they lead combined with the ignorance to have those dumbass thoughts consecutively.

Stop whining and start doing shit. After high school my metabolism crashed and I went from a very skinny 160 at 6'1 to 205. I lost all of that weight in 4 months and it seriously wasn't hard. You have to want it enough. I ran 20 miles a week, lifted, stopped drinking soda, got better sleep... etc

Just don't be a fucking bitch and man up, stop complaining, or admit you are a lazy fat fuck.

Those are the 3 options.
>>
Just purge after you eat. You can literally have whatever you want, and no pesky weight gain.

Last night I ate an entire Nutella cheesecake. Tasted pleasant coming up.
>>
>>26154638
>running is bad for your joints
Wrong. It actually helps your joints. If it's hurting yours, then your form is absolute shit.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1948208,00.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790540

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24042311

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23748735
>your foot strike (part of your running form) determines injuries
>>
>>26154750
Bait

Ordjdigidjdbjdonal
>>
>>26154750
>Some people can eat tons of calories with no problems, others can eat very little and still gain weight because they process the calories differently, why are you faggots so retarded that you can't figure out that other people have different bodies and that it isn't as easy for them?
Actually we know this familia.

But did YOU know it is possible to change the way your body processes calories?

Build some muscle. It's EASY.
>>
>>26154933
Too lazy to read all that and on phone but I land flat footed when I run. Am I good anon? Also spend 120$ a year on running shoes.
>>
>>26152576
Water is your friend. Most of the time the hunger you feel is actually just your stomach being empty,. I eat like shit (chocolate and pizza and soda, but i count all calories) I just use water to fill up the remaining space in my stomach, works wonder
>>
>>26153115
He might be. Pictures capture an instant in time. All we know is that he wasn't sucking your dick for at least one instant in the past.
>>
>>26154933
Even with good form in very high volume does certainly cause additional wear compared to looking at waifus on the 4chins.

If you are going to be a good runner, at least if you are going for distance running, you will at least somewhat develop good form or you will quit.

Using your weight and moment in moving forward will let you run farther and more efficiently and also make your knees and ankles and back hurt less.

I am an avid runner but even with good form it is worse than riding a bike or swimming.
>>
>>26155018
To run most efficiently you wear your basketball shoes and you slam your heel on the ground as hard as you can (equal and opposite reaction just ask newton) to gain speed and once you have this speed from slamming your heels you can coast making it better for your joints compared to rolling forward and distributing weight from ball of foot to heel
>>
File: 1393227116338.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1393227116338.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
I purchased a food scale, meticulously measured and counted every calorie, used multiple BMR/calorie goal calculators and picked the one that gave me the lowest goal, input the lowest activity level possible (even though I went to the gym just about every day) just so my daily limit was even lower, and even then, I would try to eat a few hundred calories under my limit just in case any of my measurements were off. After several weeks, there was no discernible difference except water weight. I can't fathom what I'm doing wrong.

I know I don't have some stupid meme "muh tabolism issue" either, because I've already lost a shit ton of weight. The problem is, I have no idea how I actually lost it. I didn't really make any major changes to my diet, I just went to the gym every day. I didn't see any results, and I also injured myself at some point, so I started half-assing it. Then, suddenly, one day, I step on the scale and I'm 40lbs less. I just want to lose 15lbs or so now, but I've been fucking stuck at the same weight for ages.
>>
>>26155304
Everyone is willing to play the genetics or whatever bullshit in the side erring on why they are fat why not on their TDEE?

If what you are doing doesn't work why not trying cutting another 500 calories out and bump up the exercise.

I weigh 185 pounds 6'2, I'm not built but strong and appear very thin. You would be amazed by how much exercise I get and how little I eat.

What are you afraid in terms of cutting out more food? If you still eat healthy you'll get your nutrition. Are you afraid of starving while you don't lose weight?

Are you seriously asking this question like you have no idea how to solve your problem?

If what you are doing isn't working then do that harder. Eat less, exercise more. Sleep a healthy amount. Don't sleep 12 hours, don't sleep 5. Drink a full glass of water first thing you wake up and perhaps even before you sleep. I know friends that when encouraged and convinced to drink water even when they didn't really feel all that thirsty found themselves less lethargic and less convinced to drink soda or juice or other empty calories.

Do you think you are just maintaining weight from mysterious forces of nature generating energy from nothing.

Eat less, exercise more. Still not working? Then do it harder. You are clearly fucking something up. Seriously answer me and honestly answer yourself how you could not be losing weight? It is because you are not burning enough net calories. Unless a magic fairy is flying in your window and injecting fat under your skin...

If you supposedly lost all of this weight with no idea how you clearly weren't pushing it. You probably just reached some level of healthier eating and exercise habits than before, if you wanna lose weight beyond that then you gotta try harder man. The biggest challenge is the mental one.
Eat less exercise more. Do it
>>
>>26152143
>protein can be turned into fat

protein is turned into sugars and amino acids
>>
>>26154903
How much weight have you lost before? Go out and lose 30 pounds right now. I don't even care if you're a healthy weight, just do it. Then come back and tell me how easy it was.
>>
>>26152274
>1100 calories of exercise

The hell are you running 8+ miles a day for if you're trying to gain weight?
>>
>>26155706
You raged so hard you didn't even finish reading my post. I lost 45 pounds in 3 months so shut the fuck up

Do you want me to instead describe how easy it is to gain weight? Gtfo
>>
>>26152744
>I just cannot understand people who find it hard to GAIN weight. How hard is it to eat a pie?

t. fatfuck

fuck off fatso
>>
>>26155818
that's from jerkin the ding dong, unavoidable calorie deficit
>>
>>26155897
It honestly can be hard

Do you remember being 16 years old?

Dude I remember eating 3 meals a day and snacking and not even exercising besides whatever one sport I was in during the year (much less exercise and probably double the eating i do now)

Some people don't have the post puberty metabolism crash to the extreme the rest of us do.

Some people also are just as big of a pussy about eating more as fat fucks are about not eating 3 heaping meals on top of 2 mountain dews a day while not legitimately exercising. At the very least they are not fat so you must salute them in that regard
>>
File: 24362562.jpg (62KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
24362562.jpg
62KB, 612x380px
>>26154814
Because women are disgusting bleeding creatures who don't smell very well and have to paint their face to conceal their true terror, plus they are lazy so if they can get away with coasting on personal hygiene you bet your bottom dollar they will
>>
>>26156773
>omg I put on all this makeup and blah blah for you

Oh so you are hiding how out your league I am. Go fuck yourself, you are trying to make me feel shitty for how you need to spend a half hour before everytime I have seen you to maintain the false image I have had in mind.

Fuck that girl shit with their hair straighteners and dyes and overly tight pants hiding the fact they never ever willingly exercise, and pile on 3 bodywashes and 8 lotions and 2 perfumes to not smell like pussyblood while shotgunning clown makeup onto their face.

Then they act like we made them that way. Stop giving so much of a fuck, all of that is girls competing with one another but they blame us instead for their little get the man to knock us up war they are fighting
>>
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm
>>
>>26152274
I tried using an app like that and nearly went insane. I keep my computer on all day so I just have a calculator application collecting the total sum of calories every time I eat. I can also do this on my phone. It's a a lot easier, just look at or memorize the calories in something, then input it quickly and be about your day. No longer will you have to sign up for accounts, let them calculate your TDEE instead of just doing it yourself, and spend minutes of your precious time searching the app for the food you just ate. Fuck that shit.

>>26152143
The only macro nutrient you need to concern yourself with on a normal diet is protein. You don't have to count your macros, just make sure you get enough protein. Which for a strength athlete doctors recommend in grams 1 to 1.6 times your bodyweight in kilos. Supplement companies that sell whey isolate and concentrate usually will tell you to consume 1 gram per bodyweight, and while that is perfectly fine, it is not necessary.
>>
>>26152821
Eating vegetables and giving up soda are bad advice? Fuckin fatties. Smh.
>>
>>26152932
Or stop being a retard and cut it with all the 'anxiety' bullshit.
>>
File: 1453254547640.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453254547640.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>UGH I EAT SO MUCH, HOW AM I NOT GAINING WEIGHT
>UGH, I WALK SO TWO MILES A DAY, HOW AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT
>>
>>26157189
That's called a crash diet, not recommended for everyone and you will lose more muscle mass than on a slower cut. That's why you will probably want to eat more protein. It's good just for the fact at how fast you can lose fat, so it is really only for those who have a high bodyfat percentage (~>20-25%). And only do it if you can eat 40% of your required calories, some people simply cannot do this as their appetite is too powerful. Layne Norton writes about it so you can read some of his books. He is a genius in the nutritional field.
>>
>tfw emaciated holocaust victim
>since i was a child i never ate a lot of food
>supposed to be able to gorge myself with 3,000-4,000 calories a day to gain weight
>>
>>26158819
This woman is probably only 20 pounds away from being a total monstrosity. As she is right now only a nigger would stick his dick in that.
>>
>>26158885
20 pounds away? Nope. She's a monstrosity now.
>>
File: 1413348100467.webm (695KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413348100467.webm
695KB, 1280x720px
>>26158885
>>26158916
Low test beta detected
Kill yourself or get on hormones to become a bitch, you're literally nothing.
>>
>>26152091
How many calories is it in human feces? I thought poop was mainly water and fiber.
>>
>>26158958
So, you white trash or nog?
>>
I really really like food
>>
>>26159015
what about poop?
>>
>>26158958
Smh. People from fly over states don't even know what fat is anymore. I guess if that's all you see you just get used to it.
>>
>>26159044
i like to poop it out in the morning yes
>>
>>26159057
normie e
>>
>>26152091
/fit/izen here
Kill yourself op

If you eat less calories than your tdee you will lose weight
>>
>>26152551
>I lost 40lbs
>ate 1200-1500 kcal
What fucking weight did you start at and what weight are you now, did you got from normal weight to skeletal, or were you a morbidly obese manlet
>>
>>26152091
IF YOU EAT LESS THAN YOUR TOTAL ENERGY NEEDS IT WILL RESULT IN A NET LOSS OF MASS. THIS IS ABSOLUTE FACT. THIS IS INDISPUTABLE.

IF YOU EAT 1000 KCAL WORTH OF MCDONALDS; YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT

The ratio of macronutrients and "quality" of the food may heavily influence how much of the weight lost is muscle,bone density vs fat (and water depending how much carbohydrates you eat, but even then that's relatively minor)

your thought process is like that of a fat 40 year old house wife
>>
>>26153088
It's me at 17, what a badass.
>>
>>26159252
What about poop?
If you poop more calories than you eat, then you should also loose weight right?
>>
>>26152091
When you live like a fat ass you are a fat ass, get over it if you want to change.
>>
>tfw soccer referee who's skinny as a rail
>tfw i remember the times when there are tournaments on weekends and I would do games all day both days to make a good amount of money ($700 in a weekend), like 14-15 games
>would run 25-30 miles over the course of the weekend
>would barely eat anything because of all the activity

I probably lost like 5 pounds those weekends
>>
>>26158819
>>26158819
Walk? Two miles?! RUN, AND MORE. OR BIKE AND A LOOOOOOT MORE

>Uhh but walking 2 miles already takes up 40 minutes of my day some people just don't understand how hard it is

These people should should be beaten. So coddled and so lazy and indifferent and then still complaining as though they have it tough?

Fuck off.

>Oh gosh no it isn't easy for me like it is for you stay in shape?

Who said it was easy? It is easy for me because I am not a pussy down to the core. I am willing to work for what I want not whine until somebody hands it to me or miraculously falls in my lap
>>
Most importantly is ignores that it's not that simple to just eat less.
>>
>>26154691
>List everything you ate yesterday you fat fuck

OK, fine, but only to prove that I ate 1600 calories

>Breakfast (400 calories)
1 bowl of coco pops (300 calories)
2 bananas (50 calories)
1 slice of toast (50 calories without butter which is assumed on the packets nutritional info)

>Lunch (400 calories):
1 mixing bowl of pasta (I use the stand mixer to bring together the sauce and cheese with the pasta)

>Dinner (600 calories):
3 chicken breasts (400 calories)
1 small serving of onion rings (100 calories)
Hummus dipped carrots (100 calories)

>Snacks (200 calories):
1/3 of a Hershey Bar (50 calories)
Handful of skittles (50 calories)
Handful of M&M peanut, peanuts removed (50 calories)
1 small orange (50 calories)

b-b-b-but you aren't trying hard enough
fuck off
>>
>>26160160

>Handful of M&M peanut, peanuts removed (50 calories)

The fuck? Get normal M&Ms you cunt.
>>
>>26160160
>1 bowl of coco pops (300 calories)
Could be wrong, but that seems like a very small bowl, though I haven't had and Coco cereal in a while.

Are you using an app for calorie info or just nutrition labels?
>>
>>26160160

>2 bananas
>50 calories
Those are some small ass fucking bananas.

>3 chicken breasts
>400 calories
Again, those must be pretty fucking small.

>snacks
>all those fucking sweets
While as long as you're within your caloric limits it won't matter, stop eating candy you fat fuck.

>fucking onion rings

I'd bet anything you don't know how to accurately track serving sizes. A single banana isn't 25 calories. A chicken breast isn't 133 calories.

t. another fat fuck also on a diet
>>
>>26160160
As long as you don't weight your poop it is impossible to calculate your daily deficit.
>>
>>26152143
>not mention of caloriess
Regardless of what turns into what, if you're getting 4/g per carb/protien and 9 for fat it doesn't magically produce more or less energy because they changed. Calories are just a unit of energy, if you use more energy than you intake, you have to use energy in reserves. If you don't lose weight because of this it's because you burn fat stores last so you have to burn through everything else first.
>>
Proteins and lipids (fats) fill you up more than carbs. Stop eating shitty processed foods and learn to cook. That alone will do a ton to help you stop being fat.
Calories in calories out diets are a meme, but as a bodily function it's simply how weight loss/gain works.

Anyone saying otherwise to either of those statements is probably an idiot.
>>
>>26152091
BRRAAPPPPPPP
*sniffs*
>>
>>26161638
Seek professional help from a mental health Dr.
>>
>>26162042
I used to
why would I go back? I feel fine
>>
>>26152091
And once again Tumblrinas think they can somehow get past basic Thermodynamics and create mass out of nowhere.
>>
>>26162150
Because you enjoy sniffing air filled with dead food particles coming out of a person's anus
>>
>>26152091
>tfw lost almost 70 lbs since october since i started counting calories and restricting

stay mad fatty
>>
>>26162247
of qt girls yeah
>>
>>26152821
You cant give up fucking soda? Might as well suck sugar cubes
>>
>>26162269
irrelevent
>>
>>26162304
You like licking juices coming out of a person's orifice
what a weirdo
>>
>>26152821
>if you try jumping from sugar laden soda to water you will be miserable and not stick to it
Bullshit, I went cold turkey on that shit 3 years ago. Literally only touched soda 6 months afterwards and lost weight. Even now I only touch soda if I'm eating at McD
>>
>>26155550
>sugars
Which are a type carbs.
Which can turn into fat.

Or do sodas not make you fat?
>>
>>26162174
>tumblrinas

>implying practically everyone doesn't believe bullshit about "m-muh genetics" and "m-muh thyroid" and "starvation mode"
>>
>>26162393
>>26162297
Not him, but personally I tried dieting a few times when I was a fatass and only succeeded when I switched to diet sodas instead of going cold turkey.

Good job if you didn't have to do that yourselves, but it's guaranteed to help some fatty.
>>
>>26162440
Please let me believe that these are just invading tumblrfags. I know I'm wrong but I don't want to face reality just as much as these fatties don't want to face how much they eat
>>
Why do people get so angry about this shit?
>>
>>26162484
Unfortunately fatlogic is very deeply ingrained in the dialogue on weight loss in our culture, it's pretty universally accepted among most people.
>>
>>26162334
>You like licking juices coming out of a person's orifice
what a weirdo

Sauce?
>>
It really all depends on where you get your calories.

Calories from beef/vegetables= Good
Calories for a Debbie cake= Bad

Avoid sugar and limit your calorie intake and you should lose weight relatively fast.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.