[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>calories in
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: fuckoff.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>calories in
>calories out

I hate this meme
>>
>>26148777
>>/tumblr/
original post coming through
>>
/fit/ shitters ignore the second law of thermodynamics.
>>
Cals in vs Cals out is 100% correct though.

How do I know this? Because when I actually track calories and stick to it religiously I lose body-fat really easily.

I've been fairly "Shredded" before (I've been lifting for about 5 years now) but once I stop tracking my calories and just eat whatever I feel like I start to get fat again.

So basically I know Cals in vs Cals out works, the hard part is actually sticking to it. By my "natural" appetite...I tend to stay around 20% bodyfat.....but if I track calories I can easily get down to 8-10% no problem. The issue is that I can't fucking stay lean without tracking calories and it sucks.

I envy every fucking cunt out there that stays lean without having to track anything - literally staying lean by default/natural hunger signals is something Ive never fucking been able to master, I've 100% had to rely on calorie/macro tracking to do it.

Genetically/naturally my bodyfat setpoint seems to be around 20% bodyfat, thats where my bodyfat basically pauses at without me tracking anything. I need to religiously track my calorie intake to get under that. Which sucks dick.
>>
>>26148961
The second Law is helping you lose weight since being fat is a state of higher energy compared to being thin, as per the Einstein-Equation, therefore a fatter person has a lower entropy than a skinny person.

The entropy of all systems tends towards the maximum.
>>
>>26148777
Op please disprove it then. You'll become famous you know. Oh wait you can't and you're just looking for and excuse so you don't have to better yourself
>>
You don't burn many calories from sitting on your computer & reposting the same stupid thread every day, you fat fuck
>>
>>26149009
Yeah I have to eat 1800 calories or less a day to loss 1lbs a week which isn't to hard I think I've been losing weight and I have diabetes my blood sugar levels have been perfect I've been doing this for 3 weeks now I find it hard to track everything though.
>>
>Just ate a full chicken and large chips from Nandos
>Not fat

fast life.
>>
>>26149081
The First, Second and Third Law of Thermodynamics disagree strongly with your statement.

>>26149112
cheeky
>>
>>26149112
wait till you're in your 30s, buck
>>
>>26148777
>fat acceptance

I hate this meme.
>>
>>26149098
Yeah that's the issue.

I need to eat no more than around 1800-2000 cals per day to stay lean because im a fucking manlet, and that's even with lifting 5 times a week and doing cardio several times a week.

If I just let my natural appetite take over I can easily down 3000-3500 cals a day no problem.
>>
>>26149145
Same I know it sounds stupid but it's hard I'm use to eating unhealthy and being a fatty (first world problems) but I really want to be healthy now I'm trying really hard at this going to the doctors more keeping on track with it I have social anxiety mainly because of my weight would love to at least look decent I want to go to university next year.
>>
>>26149028
Your body would burn 100% of the calories if it was a Carnot engine. protip: It's not :^)

calories in =/= calories out, normie
>>
>calories in
>calories in to the loo
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>26149192
lelling at this post
>>
>>26149133
I'm 31, mate.

As I said

fast life.
>>
>>26149131
>The First, Second and Third Law of Thermodynamics disagree strongly with your statement.
Oh yeah? You think you're burning up a decent amount of calories just by sitting on your flabby ass? You see the thread you keep making? How well is it working out for you?
>>
>>26149184
Yeah, it burns less than 100% of what you in and I can expend more than what you put in, but using the Einstein Equation to describe the internal energy U of your body.
Let's looks at a weight loss situation:
>Let there be two masses of a body, m1 and m2.
>m2 < m1
>therefore dm = m2 - m1 < 0
>therefore, as per Einstein Equation dU < 0.
>therefore as per dU = dH we can argue that weight loss is a spontaneous process
>therefore, unless you add net energy to the system, you will keep losing weight. Let Ee be the energy you expend and Ec the energy you acquire
>to lose weight Ee MUST be greater than Ec
>Ee > Ec boils down to the popular "calories in calories out", which is what had to be proven.
>>
>>26149354
I'm 50lbs underweight, so I guess it's working perfectly.
>>
It is correct, but is not proper dieting advice. It is a goal, not a plan.
>>
I hate fat people.
>>
>>26148961

The second law speaks for and not against cal deficit being effective you fuckwit.
>>
How the fuck do u even get fat? Just eat actual food instead of garbage. Rice/corn/potaotes + beans/lentils + vegetables == EZ LEAN GAINS
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 479557

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.