[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say most americans think of politics as a favorite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (129KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 750x739px
Is it safe to say most americans think of politics as a favorite football team they will root for not based off of fact but off of popular opinion and memes
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 431x450px
>OK Computer
>better than the bends
>>
>Americans

You mean pretty much every single representative democracy in the world.

Organized political organizations working in tandem with corporate interests for financial and PR support have reduced elections to contests of monied interests.
>>
>>26145411
It is though, mate.
>>
>>26145411
>>26145430
Kid A > OKC > Bends
>>
File: image.png (278KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278KB, 1000x741px
>I love creep

Yes Hilary you do love a creep. A creepy, womanizing, rapist creep.

And for the record that creep got lots of radio head in the Oval Office.

Hilary for prison, bill for the sex offender registry
>>
>>26145411
Amnesiac > Kid A > TKOL > In Ranbows > Hail to the Thief > OK Computer > The Bends > Pablo Honey
>>
Public involvement with the government should end at the state level.
>>
Honestly the American system feels like it places way too much responsibility onto one person

I like it more when the leader is more of a face without any kind of absolute power
>>
>>26145339
>Is it safe to say most Americans think of politics as a favorite football team they will root for not based off of fact but off of popular opinion and memes

Yep

If you tried to get a group of Americans together and discuss the issues in depth it would almost immediately devolve into muh feels, or I'd rather have a beer with him/her shit.

This is true regardless of where the group is formed and whether or not the group is mostly liberal or conservative, and if you express any dissatisfaction with this, both sides will mock you before in an annoyed and dismissive tone encourage you to embrace anti-intellectualism.

Cheers
>>
>>26145545
>I like it more when the leader is more of a face without any kind of absolute power

That's exactly what the President is. The President can be cucked by both Congress and the Supreme Court.
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1280x1473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1280x1473px
>>26145339
>Bernie or Hillary
I think you're forgetting the most important guy...
>>
>>26145508
lol hi /mu/
>>
>>26145721
That board..

>music is muh life
>>
>>26145618
Never forget Ben Carson.

Ben Carson is simply the best candidate, and if you disagree, you can go vote for a reality tv star
>>
>>26145339
Yes, and I see nothing wrong with it. Election season is fun and the memes are dank. What more could I ask for?
>>
>>26145545
You're entirely wrong
It's best when there's one man with absolute power
>>
>>26145411
It is. I mean they're both God tier 10/10 albums so it's kind of a silly question but OK Computer has a better thematic pull than the Bends in my opinion.
>>
>>26145545
The President doesn't have a lot of power except militarily.
>>
does trump like radiohead
>>
>>26145924
loves them so much he bought the band
>>
so bernie is ranting about shit he doesn't know anything about and hillary is just giving the mass-approved answer? gotcha
>>
>>26145339
>shitty normalshit music

no thanks
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18KB, 364x200px
why are none of you faggots talking about king of limbs?
first time i heard it i was disappoint expecting another in rainbows but i heard it again and again and it really grew on me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.