[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born a male >have to buy foam, gels, creams and a billion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1434820556494.jpg (38KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1434820556494.jpg
38KB, 411x411px
>be born a male
>have to buy foam, gels, creams and a billion other shaving equipment for your whole life
>this won't change, ever, even if you switch your gender to female.

As if more proof that women have life on easy mode was needed.
>>
>>26145011

Uhh, what? All you need is a razor and some foam. Women have to shave their entire legs and armpits for most men to not be repulsed by them.
>>
don't women have to buy that bleeding shit?

it probably evens out
>>
>>26145011
>women dont have to shave
also i just bought a beard trimmer and trim it the shortest i can without actually shaving it all the way, dont even have to use foam or aftershave or any other of that stuff
>>
> "have to"

yeah, no. I'm not gonna change my appearance just to please other people. I've got clippers, but I only shave my balls and ass.
>>
>use electric razor
>still working after 8 years
Don't let marketing tell you you need anything but a razor
>>
File: 1418098206108.jpg (55KB, 525x437px) Image search: [Google]
1418098206108.jpg
55KB, 525x437px
>>26145225
>I'm not gonna change my appearance just to please other people
>>
never bought a razor or cream for that matter in my life
whenever I need to shave I use my sister's leg razor
it has some kind of fucking balm applicator on the front that literally applies balm as you're shaving
shit is so cash
>>
File: 1385692301393.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385692301393.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
>>26145296
Is he wrong?

How does your own appearance affect you in any way other than communication? It's not you, it never was.
>>
I don't even use shaving cream t b h
>>
>>26145463
Do you have any self decency or shame? Then you'd know.
>>
>>26145011
> women don't shave

Most of them do their entire bodies.
>>
>>26145099
>>26145011
>he needs foam to shave
just get your bear wet retards
>>
>>26145513
>Do you have any self decency or shame?
I'm not overweight, I don't take up two seats on an airplane and you can't smell me from across a room. Beyond that they can all fuck off. Why would I bother myself with tedium to please people I can't fucking stand, who have in the best case scenario treated me like I wasn't even there? I have nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>dark hair
>get 5 o clock shadow a couple hours after I shave
>can never truly be clean shaven

>past jobs would have me shave 2x a day
>men's razor blades are $2 each
>have to also use all sorts of face washes and body washes and sensitive skin lotions to combat the damage the washes and shaving does

>this is equal to or easier than just putting on makeup to cover your flaws
I don't think so, plus, makeup and shaving legs/armpits/vagina are not required and add a hell of a lot more points for women than any of the shit I do daily
>>
Are you retarded? Men aren't expected to shave anything, women are.

Women also have to buy tampons and pads. That stuff isn't cheap either.

Not even female, but you're just retarded.
>>
>>26145534
no, some of them don't even do their legs more than once a week
why do you think nylons are so popular, I remember my mom used to wear them every day because she thought shaving was stupid
>>
Solution don't shave. I am an obese neck beard who never shaves, run my own business so mr shekelstein never tells me to shave and smile.
>>
I use a straight razor or a double edge safty razor, havent bought new soap (I use boar hair brush and soap pucks) or razors in 3 years, and get a closer shave than a gillette mach ?. Only cut myself once btw.
>>
>have to buy foam, gels, creams and a billion other shaving equipment for your whole life

Get an electric dry shaver.
>>
>>26145099
>Women have to shave their entire legs and armpits for most men to not be repulsed by them.
Disgusting
I want a hairy fembot gf
>>
>>26145011
>implying girls don't grow just as much hair as all the beta males these days
>implying girls don't want to take out more (literally EVERYWHERE but from their head/eyebrows) of their hair than guys do
Typical stupid anime poster.
>>
I haven't shaved in 9 months

I have a stereotypical neckbeard, no fucks given.
>>
Seriously? I have to buy tons of shaving gels and razor because I shave every two days, full legs and armpits + wax for my vagina + pads for my vagina that's without having including all kinds of creams to keep my skin soft.
>>
>>26145011
>actually using shaving cream
All you need is some water and and electric razor.
>>
>>26145011
Don't forget balding and body hair
>>
>>26145338
you know she probably also shaves her pubes with that, right?
>>
I want to shave my pubes and my ass. How should I go about doing this?
>>
>>26146852
no it specifically say it's for legs on the package
>>
>that one tumblr shit where they "tried different razors for men and women"
>used a 30 dollar giletter razor with $2 blades
>wow, what a surprise it works well

>use a cheap dollar store women's bic razor that comes in a big bag
>what a fucking surprise that it cuts and nicks you all over

in reality though, from what I've seen, women's products are much cheaper than men's even thought eh average woman uses more than the average guy
just because guys just buy a package of whatever they need and women will stalk out a store with coupons and shit
>>
>not shaving on dry skin
>>
>>26145011
all you need is a razor and the reminder that noone is coming to save you.
>>
>>26145011
>not growing a beard and mustache
It's like you're being cucked by society.
>>
>>26145011
To be fair women also need all that shit to shave armpits/legs/arms (if they're particularly bad).
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57KB, 625x656px
>this thread
>all these posts
>>
I wax also my hair is really slow for grow so I do not have to do this often.
>>
File: 1c6.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1c6.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>>26145011
I wish I was born a woman
>>
>>26148304

Does she have multiple razors? If not, you've definitely shaved your face with something she had in her ass crack.
>>
biologically speaking it's a fact that men have it easier than women

women get sick once a month, not to mention their obligation to carry a child in their belly at least once in their lifetime
>>
>>26149952
water based shaving cream is a conspiracy and the masses must be enlightened

h2o corrodes the eternal razor
>>
You can use laser hair removal on your face, and you will be free from shaving forever.

But that's risky, since you might want to have a beard in the future
>>
>>26145099
>not epilating
how does it feel to be retarded?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.