[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats vs dogs. What is best?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 734899052_13956580111.jpg (742KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
734899052_13956580111.jpg
742KB, 1920x1080px
Cats vs dogs.
What is best?
>>
Kitters,
>>
File: 1447217831343.jpg (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447217831343.jpg
170KB, 640x480px
>>26144152
dags are superior obviously
>>
>>26144152
Dogs. You can't train a cat to sniff IEDs or flush/point prey out on a hunt.
>>
dogs

I don't know how people with cats deal with their smell. it's so disgusting. your entire house fucking reeks if you have a cat
>>
Dogs are godtier pets. You can't replace their loyalty and love with any other pet.
>>
Fish master race reporting in. You literally can't be a robot if you own a cat or dog.
>>26144509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHYXRmsZ54
>>
>>26145206
>loyalty and love

dogcucks actually believe this. the only thing that's replaceable here is your little donger compared to Sparky thundernot
>>
File: 1453887443213.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453887443213.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>26144152
Cat because I don't have to walk it, it is usually quiet, it doesn't shit everywhere, and I easily get comfy with one.
>>
>>26145159
Not if they're neutered/spayed and you actually clean their litter box.
>>
kitties has no smell and are soft and warm when they lay next to you.
>>
>>26145305
every cat persons house I've been to reeked.
>>
>>26145407
Then they either had too many cats or didn't do the above things I mentioned.
>>
>>26145208
Fuck off. I'm a KV with a bunch of diseases, no social skills, and no ambitions and I have a dog. I say if you DONT have a dog then you're not a robot, clearly you aren't that lonely if you don't have one.
>>
That dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle's lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness - the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality - the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.
>>
>>26144152
Dogs, no question.
>>
I like both and I would have both if I weren't severely allergic to cats.
>>
File: gondola_tv.gif (611KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
gondola_tv.gif
611KB, 360x270px
>>>26144152
Cats are best to cuddle with

Dogs are the best for fugging
>>
>>26145708
>N-No my cat loves me I swear he's just hella independent and cool and plays by his own rules

This is what cat owners actually believe
>>
>>26144152
Obviously dogs. Cats are for women and fags.
>>
>>26145109
I'm sure those are some shit that your neet ass needs to do on a regular basis.

Kitties give comfy cuddles.
>>
I have dogs and cats but my dogs always want to run around and shit and my kitties like to cuddle. I love them both, but I love the kitties they cuddle me and do not bark for a walk.
>>
>>26145567
>implying fishes can't give company

normie shit please die, or better yet get eaten by a giant koi fish
>>
>>26145831
I work masonry for a living and occasionally hunt pheasants at my parents' place with their black lab. Military working dogs have saved countless lives from detecting IEDs and enemy ambushes to running messages under artillery fire during WWI. We've been utilizing them for war, hunting and companionship since before we built the first walls of Jericho. Cats are fine, but they're fucking useless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.