[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically believing in evelution When will people realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: images.jpg (5KB, 231x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 231x144px
>unironically believing in evelution
When will people realize it's a meme?
>>
>>26144031
10 bucks you're a murican

only muricans deny even the most basic things in science, i bet you also think the world is hollow or flat or whatever
>>
File: 1453858096192.jpg (29KB, 328x361px) Image search: [Google]
1453858096192.jpg
29KB, 328x361px
>>26144079
>implying it's science
>>
>>26144079
Evolution is just so fake
>>
>evolution
>global warming
>fossils
>space

All dumb liberal memes to have some "college educated" marxist retard waste my tax dollars.
>>
>>26144079
Fuck off retard.
>>26144126
I'm college educated and working on my doctorate, but I completely agree with you, anon. I fucking hate some of the people that I work with.
>>
>>26144079
>science
>the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

>tfw people use the word science completely wrong these days.
>>
>>26144126
>you don't believe in evelution do you don't believe in science
When will this meme die
>>
>>26144031
that pic is not evolution, friend-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agAiIRkHn2o
>>
>>26144146
You don't believe in science, there are facts to back it up. I'm just posting my opinion. idk why you think it's a joke.
>>
So...You believe the world have some 6 thousand years or that the gods were astronauts?
>>
>>26144181
>you don't believe in evelution so your Christian
When will this meme die
>>
File: 1452660467600.jpg (49KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1452660467600.jpg
49KB, 690x460px
>>26144170
>facts
Define fact freindo
>>
I've been around a long time, and I've never seen one species "evolve" into another. Unless we are talking about pokemon - lol, which I haven't played since I was a kid.
>>
>>26144031
Youtube - blindwatchmaker
/thread
>>
People I don't like, support things so I won't - OP
>>
>>26144219
>I don't belive God's real so that means evelution real11!!1!!
When will this meme die?
>>
>>26144170
If evolution is real, and humans came from monkeys, whycome there still be monkeys?
Why don't some mornings the zoo operators come in and see a naked guy lying there who evolved during the night?
>>
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't believe that animals pass on their genes
What the fuck
>>
>>26144135
Evelution is not science confirmed
>>
>>26144300
Just watch the doc and save yourself from asking such dumb questions
>>
>>26144324
There are people in this thread that think macro evelution I'd evelution
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>26144325
Of course it is, I cant think of any idea with more evidences to support it than evolution
>>
File: hackerman.jpg (58KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.jpg
58KB, 540x531px
>Mfw there is literally no evidence
>>
Evelution is literally cuck the belief
>>
File: oh god.jpg (14KB, 166x161px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
14KB, 166x161px
why do athecucks feel such a strong need to defend their precious theory of evolution?
if it were an empirical undeniable truth as they claim they shouldn't feel such a pressing urge to bash anyone who questioned it
if I claimed that ponies don't exist you wouldn't get all angry about it, you'd just laugh at me and call me silly, not get all assblasted about it
this kind of defensiveness is one rooted in doubt and denial, you see these atheists know that the evolution is what it is; merely a theory, and that god created the universe and all it's inhabitants, yet they cling to their outdated theory which has been refuted time and time again
it's a little sad when you think about it
I suppose there will always be luddites and philistines running around, people will always have blind faith in such nonsense as phrenology and astrology and evolution, we just have to learn to live around these people and not let them get in the way of science and progress
>>
>>26144217
> I've been around a long time
Lol, why even
>>
>>26144602
Evelutiocucks BTFO
>>
>>26144624
He's got a point. If you can't observe it it's not fact senpai
>>
File: steve_harvey.jpg (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
steve_harvey.jpg
1MB, 2400x3000px
>>26144300
>WHY WE STILL GOT MONKEYS?
>>
If evelution is real then why do we still have niggers
>>
>>26144602
why do creationcucks feel such a strong need to defend their precious theory of creationism?
if it were an empirical undeniable truth as they claim they shouldn't feel such a pressing urge to bash anyone who questioned it
if I claimed that unicorns exist you wouldn't get all angry about it, you'd just laugh at me and call me silly, not get all assblasted about it
this kind of defensiveness is one rooted in doubt and denial, you see these creationists know that the creationism is what it is; merely a theory, and that god never created the universe and all it's inhabitants, yet they cling to their outdated theory which has been refuted by elementary show-and-tell experiments
it's a little sad when you think about it
I suppose there will always retards running around, people will always have blind faith in such nonsense as creationism and diesm, we just have to learn to live around these people and not let them get in the way of science and progress
>>
>>26144809
>implying a religion is a theory
What are you doing anon
>>
File: 1.7 TB Farrage Barrage.jpg (171KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1.7 TB Farrage Barrage.jpg
171KB, 1182x966px
>>26144767
>mfw this could actually succeed as an argument on this board
>>
>>26144198

So in what do you believe then? You just don't think about it and hate other theories?
>>
>>26145078
This isn't a religion thread faggot
>>
>>26145095

>What is reading an compreension
>>
>>26145131
>"So in what do you believe then?"

Die
>>
Evolution is a pretty good explanation for what we've observed in nature. Do you have an alternate explanation?
>>
>>26144300
Fuck you got me to reply

We didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and humans share a common ancestor. This ancestor population grew large enough that different groups had different environmental stresses. These stresses lead to change over time as random mutations occurred. For example a mutation for a more dexterous tail would benefit the proto monkeys while the tail bone shrinking as to not get caught during hunts would benefit the proto humans
>>
>>26145230
A big diced dinosaur liked another dinosaurs ass and then she pooped out the world. There is as much evidence for that as there is for evelution. There you go that's your alternative
>>
>>26145230
>there is no other explanation sp it must be real!!11!!
Plz be ironic
>>
>>26145272
>what is a strawman fallacy
you are using one right now.
>>
>>26145294
There was no point to your post so it couldn't be a strawman f-a-m
>>
>>26145293
So you won't believe in anything unless there's absolute evidence for it? Are you some sort of faggot nihilist?
>>
>>26145465
>you won't believe it if there's no absolute evidence for it
Kind of seems like your implying evelution is a religion there senpai
>>
File: 1361640431954.jpg (694KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1361640431954.jpg
694KB, 1000x1333px
>>26145553
>Just because things look similar doesn't mean that they evolved into one another. Yes, we have observed mutations in microscopic organisms that could be considered beneficial, or even evolutionary, but that doesn't prove evolution on a macroscopic level (i.e. large animals, humans, etc). This applies to many other fields of science as well, such as quantum physics, where many theories have only been observed at an atomic level, but not on a larger scale.
>Human beings each develop their own handwriting. When one person writes the alphabet, my, how the letters all look oddly similar! Did they evolve into one other? Or are they just separate letters, written on the paper by One Creator....looking similar not because one letter gave birth to the other, but because they were The Artist's Signature, His Fingerprint.
>>
>>26145514
The point is there is evidence for evolution but you just dismiss it outright. You've probably never even opened a biology textbook.
>>
>all memes are false
>>
>>26145600
Pretty rich considering alphabets can definitely be considered to have evolved from others. Latin, for example, evolved from Egyptian Hieroglyphics via Phoenician via Greek via Etruscan (or something like that - cba to google it to post at some fucking evolution denier lmao) and even the letters 'G', 'U' and 'J' evolved directly from 'C', 'V', and 'I'.
>>
>>26145242
People dont believe in evolution because they dont understand it. One must be a retard not to understand it from your explanation.
>>
Truly this is the dumbest thread in a long time

>>26145160

Just a philistine with a superiority complex then, you're so cool man, please teach me your ways.
>>
>>26145600
We have observed evolution in animals though, you can breed around 600 generations of fruitflies before you see a splitting off of genetic markers
>>
>>26145693
Fucking kek, this is such a good reply >>26145600 you got rekt son
>>
>>26144031
are there retards here who think evolution isnt fact
fuck you retards evolution is real
you are evolved apes
reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: saint.jpg (259KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
saint.jpg
259KB, 600x684px
>>26145693
>>26145840

They did not simply evolve on their own. Human hands, artist's hands, artisans of letters---made renovations and restorations to those ancient, dusty letters over the years,.
>>
Evelutiocucks prove to me that evelution is real

I dare you
>>
>>26145841
I'm no ape wite Boi I cum frum kingz craka wach ya tung boi
>>
>>26145897
Ok but language evolved by human input and constant usage and bastardisation. A new species develops because the parents keep banging out, swapping dna and mutating? I don't see the conflict here, and never will- you will not find a single person at my university who denies outright that evolution is the explanation for this change, even though my college is christian af
>>
Give one solid piece of evidence other than
>muh time rocks
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.