[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /no friends/ here i don't even care about a girl just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (84KB, 568x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 568x562px
who /no friends/ here

i don't even care about a girl just a few guys friends to go and hang out with would be nice
>>
>>26142934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks7XeO4supk#t=8m30s
Be my friend.
>>
>tfw I only had two friends
>treated me like shit and never invited me to things
>constantly felt exluded from things as they brought a new guy in who pretty much replaced me
>left hanging out with them

it's been six months and I've made zero friends since then. I spent most of my days here or playing vidya

>tfw wasting be best times of your life bc you have no one to share anything fun with
>>
I've never had any friends and I never will
Anyone who has ever had friends isn't a true robot
>>
>>26142934
>20 years old
>Iranian -> I litterally look like osama
>community college
>social anxiety

And thats how I have no friends and spend the majority of my day on 4chan.
>>
>>26142961

sure anon :)

>tfw no /fa/ sad boys crew to hang out with
>>
File: 1410392977649.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1410392977649.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
the only friend I really have is a practically worthless unemployed pill head fuckup.

I wish I had friends with decent jobs and functional social abilities and that I could travel or do fun shit with.

Instead I shitpost on the 4chins, my attention span is shot and cynical thinking dominates my life
>>
File: Ride.jpg (14KB, 241x210px) Image search: [Google]
Ride.jpg
14KB, 241x210px
If you lose all your friends you've lose your social backbone, and you'll forever remain forever alone.

THE RIDE NEVER EEENNDDS
>>
Casual acquaintances are much better than maintaining friendships.

Friends are annoying and too difficult to maintain. After awhile they feel entitled to your time just because they like you. I inevitably hate anyone who grows close to me. Sad thing is, I'm quite nice and personable, I just value my personal space more than I do having close bonds.
>>
>>26143947
Well said.

c0x
>>
How do you guys deal with no friends? I had a friend for a little while but I moved and now I'm back in the no friends camp. I don't remember how I dealt with this.
>>
Testing is this ting one check check
>>
>>26144269
I'm >>26143947
And I'm an extreme introvert. I don't really crave social interaction. The moment someone's starts talking to me, I begin thinking of an exit strategy.

If you wanna make friends go to /soc/ or just start talking to classmates/coworkers if you aren't a neet.
>>
>>26144357
I am introverted as well, but I still get lonely from time to time. I really do get the exit strategy thing, which causes problems trying to make friends.

I just graduated from college and am essentially NEET for the time being, so I don't have a way to meet folks.
>>
File: viper 1 million.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
viper 1 million.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
Right here, family. Right here.
>>
I've only had two friends before, one from kindergarten to freshman year of high school, but then he became a normie, and the other one stopped talking to me once he realized i was a freak
>>
File: 1453849541542.png (554KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453849541542.png
554KB, 800x800px
>tfw have 1 bro I've known for 10+ years
I've would've killed myself long ago had it not been for him. He's a cyborg, has a lot of friends, goes out, and has had sex, but not really a normie since he plays a lot of video games.
He knows I'm an absolute virgin loser with no other friends but he doesn't give a fuck, we just hang out and play vidya together like we've always done.
>>
File: 1453968726162.jpg (42KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1453968726162.jpg
42KB, 680x455px
>>26142934
Unfortunately reporting. Not even online friends.
>>
File: 1203.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1203.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>>26144923
>but not really a normie since he plays a lot of video games

are you really suggesting that video games aren't a normie hobby? jesus christ
>>
>>26142934
I realized that there are no friends.

The only person I considered a true friend of mine I cut ties with a couple of months ago. I just didn't get it. This guy would chill with me and act like a true friend, but inside he hated me. He'd especially get his jimmies rustled when something good would happen in my life, it'd be written on his face, but in his words he'd act like he's happy for me.

There's more to it than I can articulate. It's tough when someone you really loved and respected slowly fades away. It all happened after he married his bitch wife. I don't think I could say anything at all without somehow offending her.
>>
Is anyone always been /that guy/ that the group doesn't particularly care for

Like you're just there and sometimes they don't even care to invite u
>>
>>26145863
were all that guy
>>
friends are overrated

intimacy breeds contempt
>>
>>26145863
I was the life of the party. But I'm obnoxious and my friends wife hated my guts. That's when I stopped getting invited.

Whatever, that bitch has ugly tits anyway.
>>
>>26145863
JUST

That's why I don't have any friends. Anyone looking from the outside coulds say :' Anon, you have lots of friends, I always see you talking with different people'. But I know they don't give a shit about me, we're just coworkers, classmates, whatever.
>>
I graduated from college and live by myself and literally have no idea how to meet anyone. Everyone I work with is way older. I just come home and sit in an empty apartment every day.
>>
>>26144923
Kinda the same for me, 20 years and going strong even if we drift apart for a few years here and there. He didn't even stop talking to me when I tried to suffocate him in his sleep with a pillow
>>
>>26146059
>suffocate him in his sleep with a pillow
what why
>>
>>26146007
Are you me? I'm the youngest person at my workplace by 10 years and I moved out of state so no college buddies. How the fuck do you make friends in this situation?
>>
>>26145863

Being the backup friend is never nice, I remember in highschool I well and truly knew I was the backup friend, but I still just sat next to those guys in school etc because well its better to have friends at lunch and hear about what they got up to on the weekend, then it is to be alone desu!

thats highschool tho, i have core friends (2) now.
>>
I left my very close group of 6-7 friends a little over a year ago because if I didn't message them I wasn't going to speak to them, they left me out of shit all the time, just didn't really get me I guess. Weed held us together longer then we all shoulda been and I just haven't made any friends since.
>>
>>26143013
So shave your IS beard you fucking retard.
>>
>>26142934
yung lean looking fresh as always
>>
I have a group of 7 friends I've maintained since highschool and we're complete spergs who laugh at dumb shit but I care about them, they're my bros, we've had deep talks together, gotten in deep shit together, and fun together, I honestly don't care if my friends aren't these chads that hook me up with pussy and a bunch of other shit, I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't care if this disqualifies me from robotdom.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.