[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONLINE DATING DISAPPOINTMENTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: angry pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>am a gigantic loner with zero experience
>decided to change this with making an OKCupid profile
>talking to a few girls, have like 5 of them tell me I'm good looking in the space of two days
>like one girl in particular, she seems shy and weird, and specifies she's into monogamy. Too shy/anxious to say hello and have to get on a 7 can drunk to send her a message
>she replies more strongly than I thought, giving me her name and phone number. Tells me to come visit her and shares her facebook page
>go through her page and she seems even cooler than on okcupid
>....oh but wait, there are some older photos here
>selfies of her tits all over the place
>guys saying they want to motorboat her and her replying "any time ;)"
>pictures of her in bed with some guy, even saying he had a gf and hopes she doesn't mind
>a picture of her in her HS teachers bedroom, sayng they used to fuck
>a picture of a bottle of "playboy passion shot for her" which is designed to make women horny, with the caption "to make the night more fun ;)"
>she was fucking married to a guy, but divorced after three months
>this was only last fucking august

MONOGAMY, HUH?! YOU SURE SEEM TO FUCKING LIKE YOUR MONOGAMY DON'T YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

had to take two fucking xanax after reading that, can't believe I was developing a crush on her. I haven't had a crush in so long

tl;dr : fucking roasties
>>
come on you fuckers, reply

I always reply to your threads
>>
>>26140714
Hi there friend. I'm going to reply now, and read your post after this just so you know that I'm here :)
>>
>>26140257
>tfw I met a cute virgin peruvian chick who's coming to my country in august. Social media accounts everything check out and i'm skyping with her right now.

Life is sweet, yours sucks.
>>
>>26140714
>>26140747
What a major fucking slut, holy shit.
This literally always happens with pretty much any girl. You think she's cute, start developing a crush, and then realize they're terrible. And then you realize women in general are terrible.
>>
>>26140257
Good story OP, i'll admit i laughed. Fuck online dating. It's the worst of the worst on there.
>>
>>26140714
Use phone number. Go meet. Plan ahead. Cunt Punch. Or just fuck her up.
You have all the cards in your hand, make her regret it.
>>
File: 1430148318804.jpg (874KB, 2215x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1430148318804.jpg
874KB, 2215x3000px
>>26140780
>comes to country
>"Thanks for getting me here anon"
>leaves you.
>>
>>26140817
>implying i'm paying for a random chick
>Who says i'm getting her into my country

Feels good not to meet fuckups
>>
>>26140257
Consider that a bullet dodged
>>
>>26140838
Sorry anon, but you're going to get cucked. :/
>>
File: crabfront.gif (645KB, 3368x1086px) Image search: [Google]
crabfront.gif
645KB, 3368x1086px
>>26140880
Ok, Kirsten Stewart :^)
Meme me up senpai xDDDD
>>
>>26140257
Pump and dump dude, wear a condom. That's what online dating is for. Not real relationships.
>>
>>26140257
just fuck her and leave
>>
>>26141003
>>26141133
>>26140853
>>26140791
the thing is, my living situation isn't great at the moment

I'm stuck back at my dad's after dropping out of college, and I plan to save up for a few months so I can move during the summer on a working visa

I told her this and she offered to let me stay with her for a month or two on cheap rent.

I was honestly considering it but I'm not sure anymore
>>
>>26141361
I don't know mate, sounds like a good chance to experience some cuckoldery. You can become the meme
>>
>>26140797
I'm not going to fucking hit her
>>
>>26141461
I'm a pretty socially avoidant guy (hence why I'm on the sit in the fucking first place), so it seems like the kind of mad shit I should to to kick-start the rest of my life. I just started taking anti-anxiety meds so one on hand it seems like the perfect oppotunity to tern her into my fucktoy for a few weeks

>mfw I saw a post she made about how badly she wanted a valentine this year and I started fantasising about showing up at her place with a bouquet of flowers

just fucking kill me
>>
>>26140257
>go to her place
>fuck around with her till you've built up some xp
>leave her ass
>use your new more experienced self to reel in more/ less experienced bitches
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>26141687
that's a good idea, thanks
>>
File: okc.png (108KB, 117x401px) Image search: [Google]
okc.png
108KB, 117x401px
>more sexperienced
>more sex-driven
>>
>>26141599
You're in the trough of disillusionment.

You need to move the fuck on and realize women are animals and then treat them as such.
>>
>>26142204
I stll need somewhere new to live and it's either live with her or find a totally new town to live in (where I don't know anybody)

I'm not a social guy and I don't have any buddies I can move in with

it honestly might be fun, I want to turn into more of an absolute madman
>>
also, feel free to post your own
>>
>post conservative views as my okcupid stuff
>only liberals in my area
thanks
>>
>>26140257
Thats why you dont get your feelings involved untill youve been dating and decide to be in a relationship. Untill then its just a friend/potential fuck.
>>
>>26143192
I even had another girl say on her profile that she was into monogamous relationships, I replied to her saying I like that too and all she said about that was "ok" after saying "zomg you're cute ;)"

even said she was a practising catholic
>>
>>26143322
>catholic
I bet she was a moderate "catholic" and didn't hate fucking faggots or abortion.
>>
>>26143510
well she did list "god" under the six things she could never do with out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.