[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a trap the ultimate revenge against roasties? >steal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1450309547456.gif (947KB, 242x169px) Image search: [Google]
1450309547456.gif
947KB, 242x169px
Is being a trap the ultimate revenge against roasties?

>steal their men
>get more attention than stacy, the one thing stacy hates
>impossible for women to emulate traps on the account of surgical cocks being repulsive
>more desirable than a women because of rarity
>cuck women by stealing their image to take everything they held unique to them from them
>also cuck women by having their chads and attention stolen by the very betas they bully and push around
>>
>>26136508
sauce?

original comments: donatello pizza
>>
>>26136508

No, being a trap means you failed so hard at being a man and dominating women that you actually got downgraded to female and are now getting dominated by men instead.
>>
>>26137399

Don't know.

>>26137451

That's a fair point, but not everyone can be manly or have a dominating personality, some people just aren't like that. But "would be traps" are prime targets for female bullying, but once you become a trap, women no longer can actually do anything to you because, by femalekind's own admission, you are "powerless" because you're a minority. So they can't accuse you of rape or anything like that. Also, you will always be dominated by men. Whether its the president, your boss or whatever, there always be a man above you telling you what to do. At least this way its pleasurable.
>>
>>26137451
Hmmmmmmm I bet you'd have to rub your big thick cock against mine to remind me of what a REAL man is too
>>
implying chads want traps and are gay
>>
>>26137558

lol you're such a pathetic sissy. I'd pull your hair back, take you from behind, and bite your soft, feminine neck so I could hear you whimper like a little bitch and then I'd watch you tremble as you feel my hot seed fill you up like the degraded bimbo slut you've become and deserve to be treated as.
>>
File: IMG-20160125-WA0011-1.jpg (40KB, 232x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160125-WA0011-1.jpg
40KB, 232x241px
>>26136508
Is that a cgi dick?
>>
>>26137451
Lol

Being a woman is an upgrade. It's way easier being a woman than a man.
>>
>>26137579

>implying chads are capable of morals or honor

Every Chad at my work always says they "would" a "chick with a dick" because "who cares dude? At the end of the day a hole is a hole bro XD". For some reason though, they don't apply this logic to men. But there's this thing Chads in England do called "lad points" (or sometimes man points) where they disgusting or disgraceful things like shag a fat girl or drink a friends piss to prove how "manly" they are. I know at least two Chads in my work who have drank piss (one of them is a minor league footballer and shagged the most attractive girl in the office). I think its, wierdly, robots who have the most honor and morals because they reject anti-conservative means of sex and love.
>>
File: 3851820.png (792KB, 1610x1470px) Image search: [Google]
3851820.png
792KB, 1610x1470px
>>26137730
There is literally nothing wrong with fucking an individual that has a penis, or being fucked by an individual with a penis, so long as said individual resembles an attractive humanoid female.

Pic related for example.
>>
>>26137907

I think that too. As long as you don't try to make it a political point or force other people to use your pronouns, pretend you aren't a biological male or try to censor people. Mostly because I am a faggot myself.
>>
>>26136508

Pisses me off that she/he gets a bigger, more aesthetic cock than me at the cost of being a degenerate freak
>>
>>26137954

Beuaty is in the eye of the beholder. Granted, the beholder of cocks is usually women who who always prefer the biggest, but although I do like big aesthetics cocks, but I also like small ones, especially when the balls are huge.
>>
>>26136508
>encouraging degeneracy
>to combat degeneracy

keep telling yourself you're a lady and not just a mutilated fetishist.
>>
File: 1431830654325.jpg (23KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1431830654325.jpg
23KB, 500x550px
>>26138013

>degeneracy
>lady
>mutalation

>implying I'd ever want to be called a "lady" (the most vile creatures on Earth) or get rid of my dick, which I love dearly
>>
>>26137399
Sienna Grace
>>
>>26138071

>Not wanting to be called a lady

Fag.
>>
File: tumblr_o1hsqjzcka1u6saroo1_1280.jpg (362KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1hsqjzcka1u6saroo1_1280.jpg
362KB, 584x960px
She could steal the guys from stacy, then rape her.
>>
>>26136508
no that's just fucking gay
/bread
>>
Sienna Grace is one of the prettier tranny's but when she talks she sounds like a gay guy
>>
Do traps even want to be state of the art traps?
I've looked it up out of medical curiosity: puberty delaying drugs, then HRT, then whatever surgery.
All for what, exaclty? Being convincing enough to getting it shoved up the ass at the expense of having no libido at all? Shit's sad.
>>
>>26137579
If they want traps they're obviously not gay.
>>
>>26139181

You want to look convincing but still retain libido. And some traps obviously do because there's videos out there of them cumming more than I ever could.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.