[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving advise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Dwayne-Johnson.jpg (194KB, 615x512px) Image search: [Google]
Dwayne-Johnson.jpg
194KB, 615x512px
32 YO former beta as fuck, now Alpha guy who fucks several girls a week, often 3somes too.

If you want any advise or have questions. Ask away
>>
If you became an alpha you were never a robot in the first place. You were just sleeper-alpha. So fuck you and go away.
>>
>>26134819
alright tell me what you do bigguyforyou.txt
>>
File: 1439272059075.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439272059075.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>26134819
>uses the term beta and alpha unironically
>"advise"
>>
>>26134836
>If you became an alpha you were never a robot in the first place

This is not true. I was as much of a beta loser as one can be. To the point that people thought i might be one of those introvert psychos who may snap and shoot up the school
>>
>>26134958
You improves. Means you were never one of us. True robot is fucked due to things out of ones control. Like being ugly or short or even dumb. If you improves, you were just a lazy normie.
>>
Where do you meet all these new women? Please don't say Tinder.
>>
>>26134819
How tall are you exbeta boy?
>>
>>26134819
How did you improve, and when? Have you been living the alpha life for more than a couple of years?

28 year old underemployed, lives with parents KHV here.

My recent accomplishments include earning a BA, earning a TEFL cert, and I've saved up $5,000. I don't really want to teach English to elementary school students in a foreign country anymore though, so the TEFL cert was a waste of $2,000 and 3 months of my time.
>>
>>26134819
>fucks several girls a week including threesomes

Degenerate desu
>>
>>26135022
A swinger/dating site
Tried tinder once and hooked up with a psycho bitch. Haven't tried it since. Compared to the swinger sexdating site tinder seems more work.
>>
>>26135049
6ft
thats 183 cm
>>
whats ur favorite book
>>
I'm 32 and still never had gf. Give advice OP.
>>
>>26134981
Spoken like a true faggot.
>>
>>26135446
Suck a tailpipe.
>>
File: implying.png (232KB, 429x358px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
232KB, 429x358px
>>26135174
>How did you improve
it began a couple of years ago when i went climbing even though im scared of heights. I couldn't pussy out because there was a group of people behind me and i was already hooked into the main rope. So i had to do it. After i did it i felt great. I had beaten my fears. So i wondered what else i can do that thought i couldn't. I started challenging myself

>Have you been living the alpha life for more than a couple of years?

5 years ago changed form beta to normal/kinda alpha. 2 Years ago changed to full on alpha regarding girls. I have 2 girls who i made my submissive subs. Im 32 and i currently fuck two 21yo, one 24yo, two 27yo, a 32yo teacher and a 41yo milf. My sex life became so crazy, im pretty sure when i tell buddies about it they think im making it up. Last week i had 2 3somes. Could have had one today, if had the time
>>
>>26135446
Get a good job
Make a lot of money
Have a nice car
Wear nice clothes
Have a good social circle.
>>
>>26135446
Do you have a specific question?
>>
>>26135562
>Get a good job
>Make a lot of money
>Have a nice car

This is not true. I still live at my parents, i have a shit job and drive a shit car.
>>
What do you work?
>>
>>26135673
>he didnt deny having a good social circle.

That is really top of the list when it comes to getting on the fast track to intimate relationships with women.
>>
whats it like being an old man?
>>
>>26136283
You must be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>26136283
I fuck girls as young as 18yo.... so its not that bad. You wouldn't believe how many girls are into older guys
>>
I'm a good looking, tall guy but I SUCK with girls. How do I become more confident?
>>
I'm ugly as hell what do?

If your going to give me jsut lift advice get ready to give me a plan and diet nigger
>>
>>26136535
>I'm a good looking, tall
>SUCK with girls
youre not good looking then
>>
>>26136607
There are plenty of good looking, shy guys. Sean William Scott (stifler) didn't get his first girlfriend until he was like 31 or something.
>>
>>26135808
How do you get a social circle man?

It feels everything in the world is possible except that.
>>
>>26136695
Yeah he didn't settle down til he was 31 maybe. He was banging 100s of girls in his 20s don't be delusional
>>
>>26135544
How did you meet all those girls?

I mean I don't know where to meet them outside of like work or whatever and that's pretty off limits.
>>
>>26137401
That's not being delusional, that's being realistic to the fact that personality is not actually a meme.

I know some ugly cunts that get laid regularly, and I know some very handsome autists. You can be the most attractive man on the planet but it won't mean a damn thing if you're socially retarded.
>>
>>26135544
lmao you havent done any real self improvement faggot. fuck off with this thread. you put on the image that you want to help people, but all you want to do is brag.

also fucking women regularly might make you a chad, but not necessarily an alpha.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.