[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots, i need help, i'm a 20 yo virgin, never had a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: party.png (414KB, 445x593px) Image search: [Google]
party.png
414KB, 445x593px
Hi robots, i need help, i'm a 20 yo virgin, never had a real gf.. i'm sick to see all those people with their cute gf's walking around me, i feel so depressed every fucking day, and so lonely, it's painful. it's time to say stop to this shit. Tonight i'm going to a "party" and i want to get laid. i have bought some vodka to drink and get drunk, because i can't dance, or talk to girls without being akward. But after i get drunk what can i do to get laid? i don't know because the last time i've tried to dance with maybe 3 or 4 girls but they swing their head on the other side, only 1 girl danced with me maybe, but nothing more. i think that i'm not very beautiful but also i'm not ugly at all. maybe i'm a 7/10.
I don't know what to do... i don't know what to say.. any advice anons? what can i do to get laid tonight? i'm desperate.
maybe i need to try with "semi-ugly" girls to have chances? dance with them or just meet and talk with them in a quiet place? what can i say? please help me robots!
(btw without drinking i'm a total beta)
sorry for mistakes
>>
dress well
get so drunk that you don't care anymore
dance with girls
if one of them wants to fuck, you WILL know it

it's easy!
>>
Lol I'm a 28KV and even to me you sound pathetic by the way you described yourself and what you're going to do, just let that sink in. You reek of desperation and it's honestly pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself. Literally sounding like Elliot Rodger.
>>
what will happen

>get drunk
>awkwardly stand in the corner all night
>give girls the creepy death stare

You'll hear whispers of "uhh who invented THAT guy?" lol. Just stay home man.
>>
>>26134466
are you asking for real advise?
>>
>>26134668
i can't give up now, i can't...
>>26134610
last time not worked but your right maybe
>>
>>26134746
nono seriously, when i'm drunk i become like a normie, no fear of anything, talk and dance with girls ... one night 8 or 9 girls gave me their facebook name and surname, wrote on my phone.. btw nothing happened later
>>26134754
yes
>>
>>26134466
Sorta the same situation but i'm a cyborg.

>>26134746
Basically what this guy said. Sorry OP but you're already reaching the point of no return.
>>
>>26135118
i said this won't happen, when i get drunk i become almost a normie hyper active
>>
>>26134466
Dancing is not your strength. Try talking. Talk about feelings.
>>
>>26135214
That's why the previous time you tried this you got nothing? Who are you trying to fool. If you really are a normie hyper active when you drink why are you still a virgin?

Even if you do manage to get laid what is that really going to do for yourself? They will wake up the next day and see the beta you truly are. If you are really interested in sex just by a hooker.
>>
>>26135375
i want a gf, but i need to lost virginity first... only this
>>
>>26135661
lose*
v
>>
20lvl kv here, but i don't even want to have a gf
is something wrong with me?
>>
>>26135776
i dunno, don't you feel lonely and don't you need to be loved like me??
>>
File: sup.jpg (100KB, 1500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
100KB, 1500x1012px
now it's time to go robots, it's the fucking time to go, almost zero advices from you fucking autistics! i need to believe! tonight it's the night
>>
>>26135846
sometimes at night when i cant sleep, but all the other time, well... no
>>
>>26136064
op, parties are not for robots
go to library instead and find some chick there xD
>>
>bloo bloo no gf
Grow a pair, you colossal faggot.
>>
y u all are right but now i can't go back, the vodka it's in circle, time to go
i'm doing this for you robots
>>
>>26136315
dont drink too much so you can report here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.