[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally over 200 matches >Even paid the ugly tax for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
>Literally over 200 matches
>Even paid the ugly tax for unlimited likes
>Everybody ignores me except for bots

I want off this ride
>>
Never understood why people brag about how many matches they have. 80% of women on tinder are fat or non-white.
>>
>>26133714
How the fuck do you even interpretit this as bragging?

Didnt you read what I said?
>>
>>26133692
What am I doing wrong?
>>
OP here

kick
>>
Hellooo?

Respond to my thread guys
>>
>30 matches
>only messages I get are the 18 year olds who message me first
>when I talk to them, it gets 3-4 messages in before they ask me to buy them weed/beer/wine/pizza
>immediately nope out
>doesn't matter to them because tinder is a woman's world as is dating and relationships
>>
Seriously the ammount of spam I get is out of this world

The last 50 girls who I matched with were all bots sending the exact same message. Some bots are god ugly too

I am almost getting mad. I pay for this shit and they literally cant ban bots who keep sending the exact same message and sending the exact same link? They cant fucking blacklists links as first message?

FUCK YOU TINDER
>>
>>26134129
why the fuck are you even on tinder if you dont want to go on dates?
>>
>>26134129
would fucking kill to get 18 year old chicks to ask me to take them out for drinks or pizza
>>
dude you have a better chance going out and hooking up.

see the thing with tinder and online dating is that when it comes to finding a male it's about proximity and exposure

before the internet a woman only was exposed to the males in her proximity and that cut it down a lot, and maybe an ugly guy would get the pick

now in the age of internet women are exposed to the highest tier alpha chads that live thousands of miles away but just the exposure is enough to never make any other guy good enough
>>
>>26134241
no
they're not asking me to take them out
they're asking me to buy them beer and leave it at their house or buy them a pizza online and not talk to them again

I'm being played as a meal ticket, because that's what women see me as
>>
>>26134259
ok but what if im never out in public?

hoping to find a girl who is also an introvert who rather plays games or watches tv
>>
>>26134278
thats the weirdest thing ever

so they are like hobo's or something? why dont they have money for beer or pizza themselves?

why dont you just say: "sure if I can bring it over." or "yeh i'll pick you up we are gonna go eat something or go get a drink" ?
>>
>>26134213
see
>>26134278

they aren't asking me on dates, they're asking me to buy them things and then leave
they're using me for food and alcohol without even thinking about me or considering that I'm a person with feelings or a need to talk to people
>>
>>26134312
thats fucking weird

could you maybe post a conversation like that?

fuck, all I get is bot spam or ignores

at least you got something to play with and you know they are actually real
>>
>>26134304
it's the new game girls at my college and the one next to us are playing
they try to see what they can get on tinder for free by being pretty
they brag about it on facebook and yikyak afterwards
>>
>>26134334
thats very weird, whats there to stop strangers to tamper with food or drinks? seems awefully dangerous to just accept food and drinks from a stranger on tinder for the sole purpose of receiving food and drinks from them

you could literally drug them or feed them shit or cum or poison even
>>
>>26134334
That's what you get for being a tindercuck
>>
Can someone show me a conversation where these girls ask a stranger for such things?

I honestly cannot believe people are this retarded

I dont think it even exists in my country, here people dont even meet with strangers suddenly, let alone receive food and drinks from them if they dont know a thing about them
>>
>>26134325
I don't have anything, I always unmatch them after they ask
i do have one who just messaged me a few days ago with the generic "heyy/hiyya" and is an 18 year old freshman and I was thinking about unmatching her because it's hit all of the flags of some young girl who wants me to buy her shit to boost her self esteem

there's a few things though
>always starts with "hiyya" or "heyy" with multiple y's
>when I try to talk to her, she always breaks into "I'm hungry/I want to get drunk"
>mention that we should go out to get something
>"nah I feel more like pizza and netflix"
>"cool, where should we meet up?"
>"oh no, could you just send a pizza over here? I feel all yucky and don't really feel like being around anyone else tonight"
same thing with beer essentially, they say they want to get drunk, offer to go to a bar with them, they say they're too young to, offer to get some and meet up for netflix and beer or something, they just ask if I can buy some for them and their friends/bfs

this is the reason why I legitimately hate women right now
>>
>>26134419
wtf

this is literally the weirdest fucking shit ive ever heard

please tell me this isnt true right?

if it is true why dont you fucking deliver a pizza yourself and ring the bell?

or even shit in the pizza and leave it on her doorstep?

i honestly fail to believe the people in your country are so retarded to just accept food or drinks from people they have never even meet
>>
>>26134382
it was a national phenomenon in burgerland where I live
>>http://national.suntimes.com/national-entertainment/7/72/1082788/girl-behind-tinder-games-was-just-hungry/

they call it the tinder games, where the girls try to get as much free shit from matches as possible without fucking them or talking to them for more than a few minutes

the whole thing exists because they want to boost their sef-esteem and know that they're still pretty enough for free shit from strangers
>>
Tinder is good only if you're attractive
>>
>>26134465
Well then I dont know which is more retarded. The girls asking for this shit or the guys not doing the obvious and drugging or poisoning them

here nobody is this retarded

nobody is gonna give their goddamn address even to a stranger, let alone accept blindly food from them lmao

its asking to get killed
>>
>>26134503
I know, my first thought was when some girl asked me to buy her a bottle of whiskey was to open it and dump some laxatives in it
she'd never taste it and she'd spend the next few days shitting herself inside out
>>
>>26134497
Are you attractive and original?
>>
>>26134497
im attractive but being attractive is not enough, you need to have status too

all my pics are selfies and i got 200 matches but no luck

you need shirtless pics too, pics where you are partying or doing something dangerous and pics where it shows you are rich as fuck
>>
>>26133714
Do you or do you not want to put your penis in a girl? Manage your fucking standards.
>>
>>26134523
its still the weirdest thing ive ever heard, and it happens on such a scale too you say?

its a goddamn miracle people dont die on a daily base because of that shit

lmao if some ho asked me to deliver her food and drinks but didnt want to meet me I would probably ring the doorbell anyway or fucking shit in it

but in my country nobody is retarded enough to accept food or drinks from strangers of tinder, not even girls are this retarded
>>
OP here

does anybody know what the fuck is up with all those bots?

or is it only in my own country?

Like 100 out of 200 girls are actually bots, even godawful ugly ones

its absolutely insane
>>
>>26134530
Sometimes I feel I'm on a image board full of Elliot Rodger clones.
>>
>>26134607
Which country are you living in?
>>
>>26134613
why?

>>26134642
netherlands

shit started a month ago or something

i havent had a real reply since then

and im pissed off cause i pay for that shit to get more matches, but all i match with are bots
>>
>>26134503
If you read the article they asked for a delivery confirmation number and calls the pizza place to change the fake address they gave the guys to their real one.

Clever and devious.
>>
>>26134710
oh so you dont ever deliver it yourself?

how about beer?

why would people even agree on this?

I hate people who actually do this for these chicks more than the chicks who ask for it
>>
>>26134749
>>26134710
>>26134557

>get random pics of girls off cam sites and invert them
>use them to make dummy profiles
>con beta males out of free pizza and food
>???
>profit

Might actually try it once I'm back in the states.
>>
>>26134787
I guess only Americans would be retarded enough to do this

its twitchwhore donators all over again
>>
>>26134241
Tell them if they rim you they can have anything they want.
>>
>>26134814
yeah i misunderstood, they werent asking to be taken out they were asking to have pizza being send to them from a pizza company or some weird shit
>>
>>26134803
They really don't have online dating where I'm at, and I'm not sure about Europe; angry Slavs and Muslims might end up tracking you down if you catfish them.

You're right about the twitchwhores; female attention is in demand, and poorly adjusted males are willing to pay a premium for it. No reason why the market shouldn't accommodate.
>>
>>26134890
i dont hate the girls for trying to take advantage of it but i hate the guys for fucking paying for nothing

seriously, its the most awful thing ever

cant blame a girl for picking up literally free shit that just lays there to be picked up

but i do blame those beta, no retarded guys who actually pay them for nothing
>>
File: grimble.png (136KB, 1077x458px) Image search: [Google]
grimble.png
136KB, 1077x458px
Sorry OP, but beta orbiters are not allowed!!!!!
>>
>>26134917
I agree with you. If you're going to go out of your way to be a doormat and get taken advantage of, you'll certainly find someone to oblige you.

You'd think those beta males would eventually learn, but they'll just end up reversing polarity and going full redpill.
>>
>>26134965
its unbelievable how ugly annoying chicks can have these type of rediculous demands and still get replies

life is so unfair

someone should tell this fat pig her fucking place

>>26134966
i dont think they will learn, they are absolutely retarded

now i wasnt the most alpha chad there was but sinking this low just giving away money for nothing in the hope maybe some day a girl is gonna respond back to me

thats beyond fucking pathetic

these guys deserve to die
>>
>>26134965
what a cunt, fucking hell that made me mad
>>
>>26135021
>someone should tell this fat pig her fucking place

The guys who do are usually the ones who end up raw-dogging her and never calling her back again.

>these guys deserve to die

eh, let them be. In comparison, even mildly beta dudes look like confident alphas.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>26134965
had one like this
>goth chick
>complete butterface
>caked in makeup in all pics
>myspace angles to hide how fat she is
>"boys under 5'10 don't message me ur scum :)"
>"I'm a fucking goddess and I deserve the world"
>>
>>26135110
no im not gonna let them be

what they do is fucking awful

im ok with people who fuck hookers for money but handing out free shit for nothing in the hope some day a girl is gonna recognize you is just beyond fucking pathetic, no words
>>
>>26135163
this reminds me of how girls get pissed off at female sluts. These pathetic dudes are the male equivalent of sluts, financially and emotionally.
>>
>>26135188
no the sluts are the girls doing nothing and the retards are the guys who give them free shit for nothing

i seriously dont mind hookers because they at least get fucked for their money but these girls do nothing but exists and these fucking retards actually pay them for nothing

makes me more mad than it should
>>
>>26135220
nah, it's more about devaluing the collective bargaining power of each group. Sluts devalue their group in the similar way the pathetic betas do to their group: both of them give a way a critical bargaining chip for next to nothing.

Why should a guy commit to any one girl if he's banging around w/o any strings attached, and alternatively, why should that girl have to put out if she has bootlicking betas paying her to exist.

Both examples are cases where a group is getting fucked over because their most pathetic members refuse to close ranks.
>>
>>26135311
The guys dont get anything

they get nothing

all they do is spend money in the hope one day the girls are gonna engage them which will never happen
>>
>>26134965
So...Chad only?
Also SJW aposmatism.
>>
>>26134965
Someone pls message her this thread
>>
>>26135480
Why don't you do it, pussy?
>>
>>26135609
I don't have an okcupid fag
>>
>>26134129
>3-4 messages in before they ask me to buy them weed/beer/wine/pizza
I laughed but then got angry as to why you didn't say 'sure' and asked them to suck your dick at least
>>
>>26134965
>Edmonton
So close. She seems perfect
>>
>>26136374
read the rest of my posts
they're pulling the tinder games shit where they're trying to get free pizza and shit from me for nothing
so I tell them to go fuck themselves and unmatch them
>>
>>26136414
It's all funny and le random until someone gets shot or raped

Why do people think it's fine to fuck with people like that?
>>
>>26136439
>It's all funny and le random until someone gets shot or raped

Seems like that would still be funny
>>
>>26134965
tfw this is the type of girl I want to fuck/dominate
tfw none of them talk to me because scary brownskin
I'd hate them anyway (which is why I want to dom) so I don't know how to feel about any of this
>>
>>26136439
because they don't consider people like me to be a person with a life and feelings
they think of me as an NPC
to them, I exist to give them affection, and food, and booze because they fail to see me as an equal and fail to see how this completely wrecks my self-esteem and future relationships with people
and then they'll blame it all on me when I become bitter and angry
>>
>>26136463
It would be but you know OL FBI HAHAAHA
Can't joke about shit anymore
hide da bodiez
>>
File: 0525 - dc973hW.jpg (99KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
0525 - dc973hW.jpg
99KB, 330x357px
>>26134419
wow... some people really deserve good punch.
>>
>>26136502
How beta do you look? Christ.
I'm so glad a bitch had never tried me like this.
>>
>>26136582
I posted in /soc/ on one thread and they said I was a 7/10 at least, but I have a dead look in my eyes and a constant expression that looks like I want to die
>>
>>26136606
You sound like me but I probably have a look of "i'll tell you to suck my dick bitch"

The only women who have disrespected me on tinder are fat black girls so who cares?
>>
>>26134965
she's spelling fuccboi wrong, stupid whore
>>
OP is so fucking retarded I could not ignore this thread because it was pissing me off so much

>>26133807
>>26133979
>>26134095
What is this, your first fucking week on 4chan? You're not entitled to replies. Quit acting like a faggot, there's probably 10 threads up right now you could be bitching in instead of making your own.

>>26134193
If you're so mad at Tinder, why are you paying them?
If you're not finding gold in 50 swipes a day, what makes you think unlimited swipes will help? You have 200 matches (although this could be accumulated over God knows how many months or swipes, ultimately making this number pointless). You are literally bending over backwards for Goldstein. Christ, there's a fuck load of other dating services--use one of those if it's supposedly a problem with Tinder's services.

>>26134279
>ok but what if im never out in public?
Gee, I wonder why no legit girls respond to you

>girl
>introvert
>games
You realize you're chasing a pipedream, right? All the girls who aren't fat and/or black have plans with Chad tonight already. What makes you think you have chances with a girl that has the pick of the litter?

What this anon said >>26134541
I'm not saying you should be pumping and dumping fatties, but, Christ, you gotta be realistic. Just look at the way your dating game is going. Lose the fucking arrogance.

>>26134965
The responses to this post prove my point. The problem with this board is everyone here refuses to put themselves in other people's shoes. Regardless of their looks, who in their right mind would subjugate themselves to the fucking constant stream of
>heyyy :)
>whats up?
from a never-ending army of foam-at-the-mouth fucks stampeding over their own dicks?
>>
>>26133692
Over 400 matches...
None of them talk to me...
Literally so desperate, I'd take anything that moves.
>>
>>26136694
Cont'd

>>26135021
>rediculous demands
Is it really that ridiculous of a demand? Women all over this planet run away from the idea that they are disposable fleshlights. If you were a woman, would you want to be reminded of that? Just look at this board, it's full of jaded, pathetic lonely men that stare at their dicks in solitude. We are constantly reminded of how we're disposable wallets. We are essentially the equivalent of fat tumbleristas that complain about men, the difference being we can't lose our personalities or looks like losing weight.

>someone should tell this fat pig her fucking place
Even if someone did, they would have to talk over the line of desperate lovers lining up at her doorstep every day.

Is the girl in the pic acting like she's top-tier goods? Yes.
Is she speaking from a place of experience?
Probably.

>>26134530
>im attractive
Post pics and we'll see. Actually don't, I don't give a shit and I couldn't tell you if you were anyways. Your Tinder response rate speaks for itself. You can blame it on all the other factors that anons and other websites bring into play, but honestly it is the most important thing next to what you say.

>>26134661
>why?
See for yourself, you sound like if the Rodge tried Tinder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo

>entitled
>denial of flaws
>arrogance
>places blame on others

Don't get me wrong, I sympathize with Elliot just like a lot of the robots on this board do. He voiced what has been causing us so much frustration for years. His biggest problem was he couldn't look at himself with honesty.
>>
>be me at mcdicks
>girl with 1010 face
>is quite fat
>if she lost around 2-3 stone she'd be 10/10
>want to ask her out
>cant because id be the workplace chubby chaser
>>
File: n8qnxtQWYZ1qm3k33o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
n8qnxtQWYZ1qm3k33o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>26136724
Cont'd

Again, I'm not an online dating...apologist or something. I'm not saying to MAN UP or b urself xd. I'm as averse to how the system works as the next guy, but, damn, it's like this for the same reason the pizza thing happens >>26134917
Women control the game. Either get used to being alone at the bottom or work up the strength to try the climb only to fall down again and again and again.

This is coming from a guy who only gets matches with the aforementioned black AND fat chicks, and that's cause they can't do any better. I don't like being a worst-case scenario, I don't like my looks to have anything to do with companionship, so I don't play.

Sage
>>
>>26136750

report submitted.

Gtfo, reddit
>>
>>26136694
>endless stream of heyyy and what's up
then say that, then say that you won't even fucking read messages that are unoriginal and shitty
don't take it out by getting more demanding of other areas

>>26136724
I'm sure by ridiculous demands he meant the others, the hordes of women who demand a 10/10 fit guy with charisma and a big dick and nice job
I have seen too many of them
when I talk to girls on tinder and OKC, unless they initiated, there is a 99.99% chance they will immediately ignore what I just said and asked and demand to know how tall I am, how big my dick is, or how much money I make
instantly, they decide to try to rule some guy who has good intentions and was clearly good enough to warrant a response by demanding more from him
>>
>>26136750
>>26136826
http://www.4chan.org/rules#global7

both of you, fuck off
>>
>>26136927
>Replying to a thread stating that you've ***reported*** or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
like I said, fuck off.
>>
>>26136955
no one actually fucking cares about that rule newfag
it's just there so mods can ban you if they want to
>>
I think tinder banned me. I wasn't getting any matches maybe because I have no Facebook friends, so I created a new account with new fb. I started getting matches again but then I couldn't log on either of my accounts anymore... I get stuck at the phone code page. Fuck you tinder!
>>
>>26136927
>>26136887
>>26136826
The posts I made actually contribute to the discussion at hand, I don't think I'm in the wrong, necessarily.
>>
>>26137105

that post was so fucking smug and reddit
>>
>>26137308
10/10 Solid argument

You are the stereotypical r9k user that won't address an argument, just dismiss everything as being normie
>>
>>26137527

i dont care about the argument, dipshit. I just hate smug reddit lcit warts like you.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.