[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay sober or get high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Hello gentlemen,
1 month clean now and trying to rethink how it changed my life. I got nowhere with these thoughts so its quite simple - what would you suggest? Stay clean or get high again?
>>
Try at least another week of sobriety. Why did you take a break in the first place?
>>
>>26132302
new year resolution. Now i am thinking it was stupid :( maybe i should do something like "cheat" days or something.
>>
>>26132336
Depends on your poison and why you felt the need to begin the resolution. You know you better than me.
>>
>>26132409
i stopped with everything: alcohol, cigs, marihuana, xaxax, acid, shrooms.
I just wish to smoke a cigarette :/ currently drinking to light up a little.
>>
>>26132273
why the hell would you stay sober if you are a true robot?
>>
>>26132475
i am propably not a true robot (inb4 reee) but i like this board and its the only place i have now :) nobody else talks to me nowadays.
>>
File: 17-i-lol.jpg (26KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
17-i-lol.jpg
26KB, 640x512px
stopping with light drugs ...
>>
>>26132273
Just stay clean. Don't reduce yourself back into degeneracy. It's not even worth it if you've made it this far.
>>
>>26132725
whats the point of being sober. Every day is the same and i feel no joy in absolutly anything (even games are boring now).
>>26132707
Any drug you would recommend senpai?
>>
Stayed clean for 2 years. Best advice i can give u is make a calendar with special days. Like once every 2 months you will have your day when u can do anything u want to do. Sometimes u will even stay sober for that day coz u want.
>>
File: Drugs_are_bad.jpg (56KB, 625x401px) Image search: [Google]
Drugs_are_bad.jpg
56KB, 625x401px
Didnt they teach you at school drugs are bad?
>>
Man up bro. If you can not stand a life without drugs maybe end it all - and take some normies with you.
>>
Depends

>how old are you
>do you live with your parents
>how much money do you have
>what drugs
>do you have a job
>are you going to school
>>
>>26133054
no
enough to sustain myself
already answered
yes
yes
>>26133020
>>26132904
ehm - thx for advices
>>26132881
how are you able to control it?
>>
If it's just weed get high, if it's something like opiates stay clean.
>>
>>26132273

Stay sober please. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>26133249
i was on weed everyday for last 5 years. 2 grams of high quality weed everyday :(
>>26133273
can you tell me why? how it can help me? sorry but i am losing my motivation :(
>>
>>26133342
>i was on weed everyday for last 5 years. 2 grams of high quality weed everyday :(
That's fine

Better than shooting up every day like I did for the first half of 2015.
>>
>>26133342
I just don't like how much it costs. Anything that even has misconceptions of "addiction" is a major turn off for me.
>>
>>26133354
these are exactly thouths i am having right now. I know its bad but at least i am not shooting needles.
I have no friends, even my family doesnt talk to me anymore. I feel just so empty :( all i want is some happiness in my life.
>>
>>26133442
I think weed and the occasional psychedelic is fine.

The problem is those addictive drugs that give you shitty withdrawals.
>>
>>26133481
even weed game me shitty withdrawals after those yours - do you still think it is okay for me to take a hit?
PS: Getting really drunk atm and my weed dealer is living next doors :D
>>
>>26133564
Alcohol is worse than weed desu.

What kind of withdrawals did you get from week? After like two days of not smoking I get a bit extra agitated but it only lasts for like a day.
>>
>>26133598
mood swings mostly. Some days are awesome and some days are the worst i have ever lived.
PS: My weed dealer is at home :D
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.