[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do I have a chance guys? >start of new semester a few weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1450739113023.jpg (685KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450739113023.jpg
685KB, 1024x1024px
do I have a chance guys?
>start of new semester a few weeks ago and my last semester at uni
>qt in my class
>I don't talk to her, but someone who can't hide his power level does
>starts asking her questions and she's just being nice
>I think she got annoyed eventually, casually mentions a boyfriend in response
>he goes "...oh" and stops talking to her altogether
>fast forward to last week
>she stares at me all the time and smiles
>sits next to me
>when she doesn't sit next to me she'll sit next to her friend
>they'll pass notes, look at me, and and she'll giggle
>whenever class is over she doesn't leave until I do, even if I'm taking forever to put my shit in my backpack

What to do? I'm not good at talking to people, let alone the ones I find attractive. Or could I just be having a case of "she likes me but really doesnt" sort of like the one kid who tried talking to her?

Help!!!

Pic unrelated but sort of related, she looks like pic related but slightly chubbier and wears glasses
>>
Do the two of you talk when she sits next to you?
>>
I WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION OP
DON'T DO IT

I GOT HUMILIATED

WOMEN ARE A MEME

DON'T GIVE IN
>>
>>26131966

She's prowling for beta orbiters m80, don't fall for it.
>>
>>26132021
She talked to me one of the two times she sat next to me before class started, I wasn't paying much attention because it's an 8am class and I was tired. The next time she sat next to me she got to class late so there wasn't really a chance.

>>26132031
>>26132022
How to know if she's turning me into one? I don't really give people the time of day unless I know them but if someone talks to me I'll hold a conversation because it's rude not to.
>>
>>26132022
>>26132031
This OP she's fucking with you. Don't trust the vaginal jew
>>
>>26132022
>>26132031
>>26132083

dont trust her OP
almost all women who are born past the 1970's are evil and are terrible mothers
>>
>>26132083
I probably wont.

Also I just stalked her on memebook and she went to my highschool and is two years younger than me. This also means she's most likely a partier since most of my highschool was partiers.
>>
>>26132022
>>26132031
>>26132083
>>26132160

OP don't listen to these sad fuckers trying to pull you down with them. I know that feel of finding it difficult to have full conversations with people you find attractive, but if you're just classmates at the moment you don't have to. Work your way there by just starting with little steps - hellos, byes, small positive comments, things like that. See how she responds. From there gauge her interest and decide where to go from there.
>>
>>26132210
Should I say hi to everyone in that class? I don't want her to think I'm singling her out.
>>
>>26132210
The problem with that is that we men are biologically made to err on the side of false positives when it comes to attraction. Considering that the majority of us are also virgins who are dryer than a desert we slide even more towards that end, meaning that the chances of OP being wrong and reading into things that aren't there are astronomical. Normally I'd say fuck it go for it, but since he's in last semester of uni I advise against him fucking it up with this kind of bullshit. So again OP, don't trust the vaginal jew.
>>
>>26132367
wouldn't that give me more reason to be like "fuck it" since I won't be back or risk seeing her again if things go south? If not I'll just wait until I have money for a hooker or something
>>
>>26132312
If you're attracted to her, why wouldn't you want to single her out?
>>
>>26132458
Nah I wouldn't risk it. There's too many ways she could potentially fuck you over not to mention that Universities are retardedly feminist meaning that if she so much as complains a little bit about you your ass is on the curb faster than Stacy's abortion. Finish out your degree and make yourself marketable first then find someone hotter. There's always someone hotter
>>
>>26132312
Please don't pull some autistic shit and say hi to everyone in the class in alphabetical order or some bs. Just a causal hi if you sit next to each other, or if you're arriving at class at the same time. Have you actually spoken to her before?

>>26132367
>>26132584
Why are you guys trying to ruin a chance at happiness for him?
>>
>>26132584
I bet your name is Phillip, faggot. OP, don't listen to these scared fuckers. Strike up a conversation with her. There is NO harm in doing this. If shit goes horrible, you'll never see her again. If it goes great, awesome. But, if you don't do anything... you'll end up regretting it.
>>
>>26132210
This.

Only work as hard as you think your being paid for. Its easy to say hello, bye, see you next time, I like your dress.

Usually what I do is ask and talk small shit and if they reciprocate with conversation I keep going. Because that means they are interested in what you have to say. People that want to talk aren't hard to talk to.

If they let whatever statement you say to them just float there with a simple answer don't waste your time. You don't have to do all the work if they aren't lifting a finger. Keep it movin.
>>
>>26132628
>guys
I'm the same guy. Also I'm not trying to ruin his happiness. The problem is that he doesn't have a leg to stand on if she's even remotely experienced with relationships (considering how attractive she apparently is, most likely very). The best thing for OP to do would be to finish his degree and establish himself first. Then he can go for whatever woman he wants and have a safety net if things go south.

>>26132638
Jacob, actually. Also it's not about being scared, it's about being smart. The environment he's in is entirely against him if things go south. Unless he's graduating tomorrow, he's gonna be stuck with her until it's up and all it takes is one allegation of the smallest thing to fuck him over. University is about bettering yourself and getting work done, not scoring pussy. Then again I am a poor fag with a free ride to uni myself so I have to be very careful to not fuck it up, OP might be rich and not even need to go. Better to be smart about it. I'm not saying he can't be her friend, but he's so close and it's not gonna be worth it.
>>
>>26132583
because then I'd look creepy?
>>26132628
Yeah, a few times but just casually. I won't say hi to everyone in alphabetical order, I'd probably go by height.

>>26132638
>But, if you don't do anything... you'll end up regretting it.
Story of my life right here.

>>26132794
Oh I'm far from rich, I wouldn't even be at school if it wasn't for my grades in highschool/SAT scores. And I've been in one "sort of" relationship before but it hardly went anywhere.

I think I'll just wait to date, but that means I'll most likely have to go on online dating since my field isn't exactly packed with women.
>>
>>26132977
Out of curiosity, what field? Also yeah I'd wait if I were you. Simple cost/benefit analysis just doesn't make it worth it at that point. If you want to later then by all means go for it, but you're at a critical stage in your career right now and to start introducing random elements that could potentially fuck it up isn't wise.
>>
>>26133140
I'm double majoring in chemistry and biology but the class she's in with me is an english course since I need to take it for a gen-ed towards graduating
>>
>>26131966
She thinks you're cute, but that doesn't mean she likes you. She doesn't know you.

...I hope you're likable
>>
>>26133307
Oh yeah you're definitely gonna need to online date because that is barren like the Sahara Desert but at least if you're good at it you can market yourself well.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.