[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the new "diverse" Barbies becoming available,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: curvy-barbie-fat-barbie.jpg (149KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
curvy-barbie-fat-barbie.jpg
149KB, 940x545px
With the new "diverse" Barbies becoming available, a petition has arisen to get Mattel to make fat, short, pale, bald Ken dolls to teach young girls to have realistic, less bigotry laden standards for boys/men as they grow into adults.

https://www.change.org/p/mattel-we-want-a-short-fat-bald-ken-have-mattel-add-diversity-to-it-s-ken-dolls
>>
>>26130665
It'll be interesting to see what people say when kids don't want to play with the fat or ugly dolls and stick with the proper, classic barbie.

Not that it matters, I guess. It's the parents who buy it. The kids will just drop it and go on their phones and play candy crush or whatever.
>>
File: image.png (20KB, 385x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20KB, 385x317px
>>26130665
BUMP! There's no future left for us, but maybe we can save the next generation from experiencing these feels.
>>
Only one of them is seriously tubby, Barbie might be hiding a fat ass underneath that skirt.
It's a bit confusing that they made the Asian so tall now they're choosing individual height.
Mostly they want to sell more dolls, nobody wants an unlicensed George Costanza doll.
>>
>>26130665
ThisIsHe-Man.jpg
>>
>>26130760
well, it helps regardless. It either does the intended and gets the dolls made (for the stated reasons and also laffs), or gets fought by feminists which outs them as hypocrites which is also useful
>>
i give it a year before they make a tranny barbie
>>
>>26130760
>nobody wants an unlicensed George Costanza doll.

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>26130665
Are there goth girl barbies
>>
>>26130920
idk probably
>>
File: 5 star man.png (46KB, 130x138px) Image search: [Google]
5 star man.png
46KB, 130x138px
Instead of just making ugly Ken, make 1 manlet Ken, 1 fat Ken and 1 bald Ken. That's more realistic isn't it?

No one wants a 1 star doll. Maybe a 3 star doll.
>>
File: GB2016_MattelProtos.jpg (52KB, 599x475px) Image search: [Google]
GB2016_MattelProtos.jpg
52KB, 599x475px
THESE ARE FUCKING TOYS
WHAT THE FUCK, FUCKING TOOOOOOOYS
STOP RUINING THINGS FUCKING NORMIES

GIRLS WILL ONLY WHANT THE PRETTY BARBIES
BOYS WILL PICK MUSTANG OVER A HYBRID
CUZ FANTACY AND IMAGINATION

SJW FUCKED WITH OUR VIDEOGAMES AND NOW MOVING IN TO FUCK UP THE TOYS OF LITTERAL CHILDREN.
>>
How much do you guys want to bet that Fat Barbie will be the least bought/played with Barbie of all time?

>Fat Barbie sales are entirely SJWs buying them for their daughters/nieces
>Christmas time, Fat Barbie is fully stocked everywhere
>>
my girlfriend says if we have kids she'd only buy them black Barbie dolls
>>
>>26131186
if you marry that crazy cunt and give her children, play barbies with your kid but make them speak in ebonics.
>>
I'm white and I had all the different barbie characters that existed when I was growing up. It didn't hurt. Paleontologist Theresa was my favorite.

I'm glad for the fat barbie because I have a BJD close to her size that will probably be able to wear clothes for her.
>>
File: 1350675073727.jpg (204KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
1350675073727.jpg
204KB, 683x797px
>telling kids its ok to be fat is a good thing now adays

fine, all fucking die of type 2 diabetes, I dont even care
>>
File: 1452868998916.jpg (103KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1452868998916.jpg
103KB, 612x612px
>>26131186
Is she black?

Comentario originalino
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 665x662px
>>26131186
>my girlfriend
>MY
>GIRLFRIEND
>this causally

REEEEE, MY AUTISTIC LIFE IS NOT A GIANT UPVOTE JOKE REEEEE GTFO NORMIE REDDIT BITCH REEEEEEE
>>
>>26130665
bumping for potential hypocritical feminist tears
>>
>>26131350
Your noodle is precious. I have a tarantula and cockroaches and soon some dalmatian isopods.
>>
>>26131371
I was going to make a thread
Accidentally posted it here
>>
They should make the ken dolls short, fat, balding and indian
>>
>>26131219
I was going to do that regardless
>>26131245
We're both black, well she's mixed but still considers herself black
>>26131249
It's 2016
>>
>>26131870
Oh, you didn't mention that you're both black.
I thought you were both white, that's why she would be a crazy cunt.
It actually make sense for little black girls to have idols, toys, and television show characters that look like them and hail from their culture.
>>
>>26130733
that's actually been a big problem for the company. In the tests a lot of the kids would make fun of the fat doll.

Also, they can't package the fat doll by itself because if a kid recieves the fat doll they might take it as offensive, so they need to do bundles which takes up store space and makes it harder to buy a cheap gift.

Do NOT buy mattel stock.
>>
>>26130665

The more diverse Barbie line was definitely a good idea, but I don't think anyone would seriously want to invest in 250+ lb. Barbies with visible deformities or physical disabilities. Although I seem to recall there being a line of Barbies in wheelchairs... At some point, that stuff goes beyond political correctness and just becomes depressing.

>to teach young girls to have realistic, less bigotry laden standards

It's up to their parents to teach them that. Even though Mattel has been producing Barbies of different racial composition for some time now, that doesn't mean parents are necessarily going to allow their children to buy them, so it's a moot point. I've actually seen my own relatives do shit like this with their children. One of my nieces wasn't allowed to invest her allowance in the black version of the Barbie she wanted. My aunt never explained why. She just kept pushing the white version of the doll on her, then took her out of the store without buying anything.
>>
>>26130665

OP I'm a huge insufferable feminist and I agree with you. I think most women would.
>>
>>26132233
>but I don't think anyone would seriously want to invest in 250+ lb. Barbies
chunky tumblr barbie up there is 170 max.
>>
File: 1453999982742.gif (1MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1453999982742.gif
1MB, 300x224px
>>26131154
>we want the feminist audience for the flick
>but we also want little boys to buy the toys
not how it works, dumbass kikes.
>>
>>26132298
I can see little boys liking the 7 foot super macho Leslie Jones.
She kind of looks like a black woman's skin stretched over a mech.
>>
My little brother got a mislabeled gift for christmas when he was a toddler. It was a black baby doll. He loved that thing. He carried it around everywhere, constantly hugged and kissed it, tucked it in to bed at night. One day my mom thew it away because she thought it would make him gay and he was devastated. Welp that's my story.
>>
>>26130733

Kids will play with anything, they arent going to like classic barbie anymore than the others, the toys are so irrelevant
>>
>>26131245
Sweet Jesus she's perfection.
>>
>>26132072

Literally none of this true
>>
>>26132479
Fuckin' this, why do people think kids have the same mentality has collectors? Or the same prejudice has adults?
>>
>>26131985
WOAH WOAH WOAH dont say that here.

Beautiful Aryan goddesses all day err day.
>>
>>26132233
Your aunt is weird.
>>
>>26132298
Poor rey mysterio. He's truly the robot of the wrestling world.
>>
>>26131154
The fat one's not fat enough.
>>
>>26132588
A strong black community is a benefit to a strong white community.
>>
>>26132855
I can get behind that.
>>
>sjw barbie dolls

kek, what is this world coming to?
>>
>>26133083
SJWs have been attacking barbie for at least 25 years. Where have you been.
>>
>>26132855
Its impossible to have a strong black community with all these black women(95%) having sex with thugs and convicts then having 8 different babies by 8 different men. This is how most black men are growing up by these terrible black mothers and are taught from birth to be gangsters.
The only way to help the black community for black men is to leave it and have kids with women of different races.
>>
>>26133740
Everyone's women have been tainted, everyone is being lied to about miscegenation being the answer.
When your house is on fire you don't pack up and move, you put out the fire.
They're just women, they can be controlled extremely easily if there's a concerted communal effort, what's more is that they want to be taken care of and given structure.
>>
So... will we get clickbait articles calling the petition misogynistic?
>>
>>26133826
>Black women
>Being controlled easily
Black women are the angriest most loudmouthed women in the world they would shoot you in the face before they agree with you.
I agree with you with putting out the fire instead of moving. But if your house is the size of a closet, dirty, smelly, and rodent infested maybe its the best decision to move.
True every women is tainted but at least with white women for example you can find at least 20% who are good people(never trust them anyway) and most of them are attractive. Unfortunately with black women 0.000000000001% are good people and 0.0000000000000000001% are good looking. Do you see the problem here?
>>
Tumblr barbie doesn't actually look that bad. The ginger one is qt.

However, the classic one looks just like Alexa Blair.
>>
>>26131154
They made the fat one less fat
>>
>>26134083
A woman's still a woman, even a teenage Korean boy could beat a black lady within an inch of her life.
>>
>>26134120
I dont know about that senpai black women have the most testosterone in women and that's why they look like men and act like them too. Black women are like the middle ground between men and women.
Even if you can beat their ass that doesn't change the way they act they try their hardest to act like men and that is a HUGE turn off for most men.
>>
File: roll.png (1MB, 940x935px) Image search: [Google]
roll.png
1MB, 940x935px
roll

cancerous fucking oc filter
two nukes weren't enough
>>
>"fat" (slightly pudgy) barbie has blue hair
Ebin
>>
>>26134347
the blonde one is fat too
>>
>>26134313
rollin for lowtest spic
>>
>>26130665
I want a little person Ken.

Women need to learn when they are young girls that it is perfectly OK and normal to date a man who is shorter than you.
>>
They didn't make the barbies outright ugly so it wouldn't make sense to make an ugly ken. None of the barbies are actually fat or ugly, just diverse. So having a pale/nonmuscular or chubby ken would make more sense.
>>
>>26134446
The black one is outright ugly
>>
>>26134418
>Manlets using Barbies to trick girls into accepting their defect
And that's were I draw the line.
>>
>>26134485
I think no matter what a black woman looks like, she's always going to be seen as ugly by 4chan. I mean seriously, it's a doll with 1 or 2 facial features.
>>
>>26134538
All bodies are beautiful anon.
>>
>>26134313
rolin for ayy lmao looking bitch
>>
>>26134564
(except if you're a man)
>>
>>26130665
I'm a feminist and I support having different types of Kens. Now what?
>>
>>26134073
I can't see how it could be spun as misogynistic
>>
>>26134418
Just glue a Ken head to a Skipper body.
>>
>>26134882
now you sign the petition and spread it around
>>
>>26134901
It promotes a misogynist hate culture of degrading fat women and forcing them to date fat men
>>
>>26134901

The circumstances behind the petition are a little #ALLlivesmatter but the idea itself is really good.
>>
>>26130665
>they gave the fat one blue hair

my sides have just bypassed the voyager probes
>>
Literally who cares? You guys are so sensationalist. The fat barbie isn't even fat.
>>
>>26133826
>they can be controlled extremely easily

They're already controlled by Jews it's too late.
White women have the same problem.
>>
>>26134564
Yeah... Except short ones.
>>
>>26130733
>people forced to change their preference and ignore objectives to accept brainwashing
>sjw think this is fair and freedom
This fuckihg world
>>
The thing that worries me that not all clothes will fit the barbies anymore. Try to find a proper jeans for the fattie barbie. Oh wait, they can make more money to sell clothes in different sizes.

I already disliked the fact that the newer Barbie dolls suddenly got fat hips and my favourite clothes for her didn't fit anymore. It upset me a lot as a little girl. I couldn't even care if er body was realistic or not, I was to young to think about that.
>>
>>26130665
>Mattel
>Founder
> Harold Matson
> Elliot Handler
> Ruth Handler
>all jews
Hate to say I told you so.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.