[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is the biggest experiment in humanity that we've seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

4chan is the biggest experiment in humanity that we've seen so far. People of all ages, genders, social status, intelligences, and nationalities browse and discuss on this site, and the only thing they're judged on is the content they post.

So, what are some truths about humanity that we can draw from this decade-long experiment?

>injustice is frowned upon by everyone
>same is animal abuse
>>
>there ARE girls on the internet
>>
>>26128547

While anarchy would still be inferior to statehood, it would be nowhere as bad as people assume.
>>
>>26128596
That's actually a good point.

People would still argue and fight, but it would be over the best ways to survive, and not for reasons as barbaric as simple manslaughter.
>>
>all women are whores these days
>most men are whores these days
>many people want to re-interduce traditional values into society
>>
File: stirner.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.gif
7KB, 170x200px
People let go of any morals and social conventions when given complete anonymity.
>>
That no one likes niggers or cucks
>>
>>26128547

4chan is the closest thing to a working example of equality of opportunity that humanity has ever had, and it is loathed by liberals the world over.
>>
>>26128547
People need to fucking die
>>
>>26128648
And feared by ignorant Fox News watchers. I'm liberal as fuck and I'm here, you're retarded
>>
>>26128628
Doesn't explain moralfags though.
>>
The hivemind is always right
The hivemind is never wrong
>>
>>26128547

People are more likely to show compassion to anonymous strangers than people they know IRL
>>
>>26128699
Moralfags are newfags, they didn't have quite enough time to shed off the false pretensions buried in their mind.
>>
4chan taught me critical thinking.

I'm sure there's a lesson to be drawn there somewhere.
>>
File: stirnergif.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
stirnergif.gif
150KB, 245x320px
>>26128765
Perhaps. Maybe we need to give them some stirnerian enlightenment
>>
>>26128547
how do we create a society where everybody gives zero fucks and says whatever they want - like 4chan?
>>
>>26128547
>same is animal abuse
don't know how you can draw that conclusion from 4chan, but this seems like a good time to remind people that anyone who consumes animal products is a normie and should leave immediately
>>
>>26128805
How do you justify the millions of microbes you kill every time you brush something against your arm?
>>
>>26128852
Are microbes defined as animals?
>>
>>26128852
she doesn't
>i've learned that women will always be stupid
>and also whores
>>
File: 2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>26128805
>I'm a vegan btw

every time
>>
>>26128858
Isn't life the same at every level?
>>
>>26128876
retard vegan btfo
>>
>>26128876
We are talking about animal abuse here. That question is somewhat irrelevant
>>
>>26128876

Are you a literal fucking fully diagnosed retard? If you thought life is the same at every level, you wouldn't eat meat because "they're teh sam as people waaah"
>>
Jews are the literal cancer of this world, if they would suddenly vanish everyone would be happy from whites to niggers to muslims to chinks and gooks etc
Nuclear weapons are the only reason world war 3 hasn't happened yet
>>
>>26128926
my best friend is jewish
>>
>>26128914
that's the point dumbo
>>
>>26128926
jews are scapegoat for redneck retards that can't dig deep into facts and rather blame one thing that has nothing to do with the problem in the first place
just like communists only that they are already extinct and are still being mentioned in arguments because it makes retards look smart
>>
>>26128852
>>26128876
No, life isn't the same at every level. That's why meat-eaters justify treating cats and dogs differently to other animals.

More to the point, I don't go out of my way to kill microbes (lol), it just happens and is unavoidable in living my daily life. Killing animals, however, is pretty easy to avoid.
>>
>>26128914
>>26128901
>>26128898
You guys misunderstand me. I'm mocking the vegan by arguing their case to the extremes.
>>
>>26129009
Except the vegan case isn't that killing is bad in every situation, just that it's bad when it's unnecessary.
>>
>>26129009
I know that's why I said they got btfo
>>
>>26128999
honestly domestic animals are being preferred over lets say badgers or possums. its hypocrisy and anyone who vouch for one specific animals instead of the majority is a fucking hypocrite
>>
>>26128999
We humans need proteins, carbohydrates and fatty acids to survive. That these come in handy packages on legs is just good for us, and is why we've evolved to be omnivores.

Trying to dodge that because "durr animals are cute" while paying no regard to the insects, microorganisms, and general small creatures that you maul every day, either willingly or unknowingly, is retarded hypocrisy.
>>
>>26128547
Niggers are subhuman savages.
Jews must be eliminated.
>>
>>26129066
>handy packages on legs
Handy is a weird way to describe it considering we've created a completely unnatural system of consuming them that is decimating the planet.
>>
>>26128934

So you really did intend to knock down your own microbe strawman?

>microbes are the same as animals
>microbes aren't the same as animals

You can only pick one faggot. Deep down you know your microbe argument was dumb as shit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
>>26128965
>communists are extinct
Please go bag to reddit,my friend.
read above ^
>>
>>26129097
Anything humans create is technically unnatural.

It's an efficient way for us to harvest food. Prove to me that farm animals are self aware enough to be aware of their imprisonment and slaughter, and I'll be the front runner for veganism.
>>
>>26129126
original communism isn't like how people define it today. same things with being say "liberal" when it can mean 1000 different things.
those terms are being used by retards who are just mad about "something" and want to vent
>>
>>26129160
Why does it have to just be about self-awareness? You completely sidestepped the environmental question, and killing something just because it (arguably) isn't self-aware is kinda dumb when there are easier and cheaper alternatives. Keep being a good goy, though.
>>
>>26129204
>easier and cheaper alternatives
Show me a vegan diet that
1) is less expensive than a regular, meat inclusive, diet
2) easier to prepare than abovementioned
3) still provides your body with all the necessary nutrition

Then I'll stop eating meat.
>>
>>26129160

>prove to me that farm animals are aware of their imprisonment and slaughter

Cows constantly attempt to escape through fences. Very few animals are unaware of their cages for whatever reason. Why they want to get out? Who knows. Even dogs and cats are like this despite their loyalty.

If you kill a single animal at a time they will not see it coming, but pigs and cows in a slaughterhouse are extremely extremely aware of the death happening near them. How could they not be? It's one of the most natural of instincts. Further, animals are even aware of the pain of other species and the predatory ones live and die by recognize it.
>>
>>26129204
What environmental question? We've shaped the planet to our needs. Yes, we're going overboard and destroying our ecosystem, but that hardly justifies reverting to the stone age just to be in balance.
>>
>>26128547
People will parrot the opinions of other people if enough people repeat it or its been repeated for a long time

>this game/anime/cartoon is shit
>I may not have played it, but other people say its shit so it must be shit
>>
>>26129247
just because you buy veggies for 100$ don't mean they are more expensive in actuality
you can probably grow your own food within a few months without paying a single dime
>>
>>26129247

Errr uhhh everything they eat in India? Most people are vegetarian there and that's a very poor country. If you had to personally gut and skin every cow you ate, you'd find that rather inconvenient too.

You forgot to mention the one single thing that makes plant-based diets more inconvenient, and that's the harvesting process, which is now only as difficult as programming a tractor.
>>
>>26129258
Why the fuck should anybody care about this anyway?
>>
>>26129258
That's instincts and not self awareness. Then you can also argue that malaria mosquitoes should be left alone because they try to escape a glass jar that you lock them in.
>>
>>26129247

>i have never cooked a meal for myself in my life

It could not be more obvious anon
>>
>>26129247
Are you retarded? Meat is more expensive than plant protein. Just eat some beans for protein, a good variety of vegetables, some fruit and supplement B12 (unnatural, but no more so than our meat industry or the idea of drinking cow's milk). I spend the equivalent of under $30 on food a week, and I'm willing to bet that falls well under the American average.
>>
>>26129318
this.
also most livestock is shit. cornfed filled with silicon,water and hormones. its the definition of unhealthy
>>
>>26129336
>>26129335
>>26129318
>>26129293
I have yet to see that diet plan, anons.

I'm not gonna find the evidence for your own claims.
>>
>>26129332

How many of your actions are based on self-awareness? Not the ones that keep you alive, for the most part. Love your mosquitos comparison - I guess you'd kill a human retard or infant because they lack self awareness too. Don't you love strawmen?
>>
>>26129369
You need me to find evidence that beans are cheaper than meat, that vegetables can be eaten raw, and that B12 can be supplemented?
>>
>>2612938
Not him but why not?
Meat tastes good and if I kill something I'll use everything on it.
>>
>>26129369

An anon already addressed you pretty succinctly. Now you're just trying to waste people's time.
>>
>>26129369
unless you buy all your meat at high-tier restaurant or local farm there is no way its 100% natural

http://authoritynutrition.com/why-processed-meat-is-bad/

i know its corny but read it
>>
>>26129382
None of those lack self awareness.
>>
The only thing I've taken away from 4chan is that everyone is as neurotic as the next guy and every single one of us is insecure about something
>>
>>26128547
That it will devolve into a delusional perpetual counter-culture machine, where people just tear each other down to reach the highest level of delusion as though it's desirable.

A bunch of unspecial people trying to be special snowflakes to society because their opinions are the most exclusive
>>
>>26129556
i think 4chan ultimately is a better community since freedom of speech is more valuable than ever.
especially in an age when everything you say can be use against you
>>
>>26128547
that angry neckbeard will gather in a "safe-place" to share stories about how them being petty little shits isn't their fault and women are evil feeble-minded creatures that deserve to suffer because boohoo you're ugly and don't know how to interact with humans

also
>desu desu waifu
>>
4chan taught me that your secret club never stays secret forever and things stop being funny when the normies get involved. I guess I see where the whiny SJWs are coming from with 'muh cultural appropriation'.

Also, the Jews always did it.
>>
File: SpookedTbhf.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
SpookedTbhf.png
273KB, 450x450px
>>26128628
You of all people, Max, should have written that as "People let go of any spooks"
>>
>>26129694
>the entirety of 4chan is /r9k/
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>26128547
OP is a faggot

>original bantz
>>
>>26128547

Literally everyone is incredibly stupid in one aspect or another
>>
>>26129694
it doesn't matter what you think, only thing that matters is the truth
>>
>>26129633
That doesn't make it ultimately a better community; that's just the nature of the board.. The community is seemingly disgusting and pathetic. Granted, majority of that is disingenuous shitposting. Still, my point remains valid; its just a counter-culture machine making potentially fucked up people into actual fucked up people
>>
>>26128926

Jews are world cancer
>>
>>26129835
all people are fucked up, there aren't many people that want to better humanity as a whole
>>
>>26129433
>>26129382
>>26129336
You guys live in a fantasy world(or at least have no clue what average US citizens eat. Having worked with public schools in food deserts. McDonalds, pollo loco, and processed food is much 'easier and cheaper' than a typical vegan diet. Many vegan diets are healthier than regular diets but they aren't easier and cheaper you clowns.
>>
>>26128547
>same is animal abuse
what do you mean? almost everyone here eats animal products, thats same as torturing animals everyday
>>
>>26129921
you are right, but only because processed meat is so far away from actual meat its actually cheaper to produce
>>
>>26129943
fuck off
seriously, I don't get what's wrong with causing them some pain if they'll just die anyways. retarded moralfags.
>>
>>26129921
I just told you the specifics of my diet and its cost. Not to mention that most of it can be eaten raw, and I rarely spend more than 30 mins a day cooking. Correct my if I'm wrong, but the average meal at McDonalds is, what, $5 or so? There's no way that gets under $30 a week, and I have my doubts that it's what the 'average' US citizen eats every day anyway (just the very poor).

If you honestly think a diet with daily meat consumption is cheaper and easier than a frugal vegan diet you've been played very well by the meat industry. Vegans don't live off overpriced mock meats. The average diet should contain lots of vegetables anyway, you're just taking out the meat and adding some (much cheaper) plant-based protein.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.