[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else absolutely cannot into dancing? I'm literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: cant-dance.png (135KB, 278x450px) Image search: [Google]
cant-dance.png
135KB, 278x450px
Anyone else absolutely cannot into dancing? I'm literally scared of going to parties because all I do is just sit and drink. And it's practically impossible to get a gf if you cannot dance, let alone fuck a girl on a party like that.

How the fuck do I into dancing? With women I mean. Or on parties. You get the idea.
>>
Nigga, just learn from YouTube. Or like a legendary anon once did: just bob your knees and do various weapon reload animations with your hands.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvdVXxFkY4
>>
>>26127974
you're halfway there pal dancing is pretty alpha but you gotta make sure the entire room knows your the dominant alpha male of the group, so pick the girl you want to dance get right into the middle of the dance floor and start a mosh pit.
>>
don't go to parties then

>normalfags
>>
>>26128038
>Or like a legendary anon once did: just bob your knees and do various weapon reload animations with your hands.
I... thought of doing that. But that wouldn't work when dancing with a girl, now would it?
>>
>>26128078
How am I supposed to get a gf then?
>>
>>26128122
don't get one

>normalfags
>>
>>26128149
But I want one. I need one.
>>
Come on I can't be the only one.
>>
>>26127974
Most people can't dance for shit but it looks normal because they're not bothered.

If you're legit having fun then it's cool.

Someone might say "anon you're throwing some crazy moves hahaha"

Just go with it. You're cutting mad shapes, learn to laugh at yourself.
>>
>>26127974

Same. Everone always says shit like, "just move around to the music" but I have 0 inclination to do that and if I force it it looks terrible, not even in a "drunk asshole being silly way," but an "autist robot" way.

I don't even know why normies want to dance so much anyway. Why can't we just sit and have a nice discussion about things like art or philosophy? Why do we have to move around in total silence to music we know is bad but, "it's fun" so that doesn't matter for some reason?
>>
>>26128641
Go to a good party. Normies will only judge you if you go to some retard EDM party, since those are like the antithesis of a robot. Dancing is all about context and not about the moves, I "dance" like the most autistic man in post-punk parties and the only ones who give a shit are more surprised (that a person like me is dancing) than repulsed.
>>
Do shitton of sitmulants. I found that meth doesn't do it for me, but ecstasy helps a lot.
Or do both at once, the possibilities are endless
>>
>>26128641
Dancing is physical contact with the other person. That's why they do it, and that's why they fuck afterwards.

I can't into dancing with girls. Just fucking can't.
>>
>>26127974

>sit

Never sit at a party, just stand on the dancefloor and drink
>>
>>26128746
No, I mean I sit by the table with food and alcohol.
>>
>>26128763

Well as long as you're not sitting alone, it's fine.

Y-you're not the only one sitting... are you anon?
>>
>>26128813
Fortunately there's always someone else.
>>
File: 1448458884212.jpg (47KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448458884212.jpg
47KB, 704x480px
>>26128830
>yfw it's the injured football chad on crutches
>>
>>26127974
Get out more and do physical activities, get your body used to moving at angles other than sitting and walking forward.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 150x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 150x235px
>>26128038
>bob your knees and do various weapon reload animations with your hands

maximum kek
>>
>>26128871
I want to know how to dance with a girl.
>>
File: dancing skeletor.gif (339KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
dancing skeletor.gif
339KB, 215x194px
>>26128971
don't do it, if you're ugly, she'll just accuse you of rape
>>
>>26128038
Gonna try this
>>
wtf kind of advice is this? There aren't any physical activities that a robot can "go out and do", aside from running around in circles. Practically any organized activity requires that you already know at least one of the members, you can't just stroll in and join them like some brazilian favela dweller.
>>
What do you do with your face while dancing?

Even when I get drunk enough to be happy to make a fool of myself, I'm at a complete loss if I should be grinning, look serious or some kind of music-related pout.
>>
It's easy. If you are attractive you can do whatever you want and you'll be fine. If you're not, you can do whatever you want and you'll be laughed at.
>>
File: image.gif (609KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
609KB, 350x198px
ah white ppl general lol

lets get this started
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.