[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck are you retards currently doing to improve your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: what a story mark.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
what a story mark.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
what the fuck are you retards currently doing to improve your looks? you know that looks arent genetic right?
>>
Tell that to my bald head.
>>
>>26125649
im talking more jawline,
>>
Nothing. I'm getting everything I want as a 6/10, and my GF is a yandere so I don't want additional girls hitting me up.
>>
>>26125638
>you will always be a manlet
no fucking point in trying
>inb4 hurr i know this 5'2 guy that gets pussy every weekend
>>
>>26125638
Exercising my butt
>>
File: pic2.jpg (24KB, 384x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.jpg
24KB, 384x500px
>>26125708
>manlet

just wear shoes with thick soles cunt

>5'2 guy that gets pussy every weekend

pic related
>>
>>26125638
>you know that looks arent genetic right?

For the most part they aren't mate. 3/10s aren't going to make themselves into male models with an intense skin regimen and a nice haircut. I agree we should all be doing something to improve our looks because the benefit on self confidence is undeniably valuable but suggesting they're not based in genetics is just dumb or bait.
>>
>>26125761
>suggesting they're not based in genetics

what makes a face attractive? strong jawline and brow ridge right?

ye, those are acquired traits. Noone has a 'genetic chin'
>>
>>26125806
Strong jawline and brow ridge aren't attainable if you weren't gifted them. Best you can do with the jaw is lower your body fat but that can only do so much depending on the shape of your skull.
>>
Then why is Christian Bale still attractive in The Machinist?
>>
>>26125839
>if you werent gifted them

paleo man showed tribal similarity, they all have strong jawlines and brow ridges because they were on the same diet. Nah its not genetic mate
>>
i look fine. looks arent my problem, it's everything else.
>>
>>26125865
Then enlighten me. What can the average man do to make his face more attractive than the Brad Pitts, Biebers and O'Prys?
>>
>>26125885
they can be raised correctly from birth

check out the orthotropics youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI
>>
>>26125921
I'm not watching that shit. Your posting on a site for people over the age of 18 and deriding us for not improving our face. What can I do that doesn't need to be done from birth to make my face as attractive as that of a male model?
>>
>>26125953
if you checkd out the channel you would find out that there is stuff older ppl can do to improve their face. Chew hard food and maintain good oral posture are two things
>>
>>26125977
>Chew hard food and maintain good oral posture are two things

And that's going to eclipse natural genetic shape of a person's face?

Just fuck off, faggot.

In fact post your face. A before and after. If it's definitely improved I'll apologize and start implementing your shit into my daily routine.
>>
>>26126002
>natural genetic shape

just fuck off pleb there is no such thing, you need to watch his videos to get a better understanding
>>
>>26126066
this is a better source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
>>
>>26126066
Just post your face. That will give me a great deal of understanding in a single image.
>>
>>26126101
fuck off cunt why should i need to post my face when there is a wealth of easily accesibly stuff on google images

see orthotropics before and after pics
>>
>>26126156
>I'm suggesting everyone should be getting better looking like me
>Fuck off, why should I provide proof of my claims!
>>
>>26126268
its up to you m8, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink
>>
>>26126320
In terms of your analogy it's like you leading a horse to a dry pond and then whining that it won't drink dirt.
>>
>>26126332
you dont even know what it fucking is so stop implying that its some bullshit pseudoscience
>>
>>26126364
Okay then prove me wrong. Show me the results of the method on your own face.
>>
>>26126372
it can take years to see noticeable changes, rome wasnt built in a day buddyboy
>>
>>26126410
Then show me you progress from dirt patch to hamlet. I want to see your road to Rome.
>>
>>26126417
i dont have any before pics, the changes arent noticeable yet
>>
>>26126461
Then post current face only.
>>
>>26126471
what would be the point in that
>>
>>26126496
So I could see what you look like after implementing these habits and judging their worth.

It's honestly okay, dude. I know you're ugly and have just been posting a thread to alleviate your feelings. Just need to think it out more before trolling. Looks don't matter as much as you think. You're probably only average and think you're worse than you are. Chill
>>
File: lachowski.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lachowski.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>26126530
>alleviate my feelings

nah im trying to help retards like yourself who believe everything is genetic and that they're stuck with how they look
>>
>>26126583
And yet you won't post your own face to show what can be gained from your methods?

Okay.
>>
>>26126607
have you even bothered to check out the orthotropics youtube page
>>
>>26126651
Have you ever bothered to post one picture of your face in a thread claiming to improve facial appearance?
>>
>>26126651
>>26126679
can you two bother to get a fucking room?

it's been only you posting for most of this thread, like a pair of toddlers arguing about who should get to go on the swing first
>>
>>26126695
>Implying I would get a room with an ugly faggot who won't post his face
>>
>>26125708
That's right, even a 5'2" manlet can get pussy. What does that say about you?
>>
Mike Mew himself said that he has no evidence of Mewing working for adults

Keep coping, mewcels
>>
>>26126679
you obviously dont give a shit about improving your face
>>
>>26126720
I'd like to but I'm not going to listen to an anonymous voice who offers no evidence.
>>
>>26126715
its worked for 15-20 yr olds
>>
>>26126761
Are 15-20 year olds adults?
>>
>>26126741
stay ugly faggot :) over and out
>>
>>26126778
Stay ugly and claiming you're not for attention on the Internet without photos.

I'm sure it will go well for you.
>>
>>26126772
he has no evidence yet*, noticeable
changes can take years, particularly in adults
>>
File: 1451626112134.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451626112134.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>26125638
>Got a haircut
>Acne wash I've been using for a month is working
>Shaved my face
>Trying to smile but it's hard
>Got an entirely new outfit from Vans
>Trying to look less angry I guess
>50 pushups every day
>100 situps everyday
>Trying to get back the abs I had when I was 16
>Got a 2014 Camaro 2SS last week (Not exactly my looks, but it makes me look like I have money)

I started wanting to make myself look better in the eyes of women about a month ago.

I realized that as much as I want to believe I want to be alone, I can't, and it ruins me inside that I'm 19 and fucking up the best part of my life.
>>
If I were a beautiful, handsome guy:

I would've had more confidence for one. I would've done more things and enjoyed life, helping my parents who were already great parents. I've disappointed them obviously.

I would've had a girl interested in me, and got a girlfriend because I could still be my shy and cute self.

I would've had that cute coworker go out with me and probably hit it.

I could call up my equally as attractive friends and talk about girls, going to the club, and doing things chad's do

I wouldn't have to worry about women laughing at me or being rude

I wouldn't have been rejected for a kiss on my first date.

I wouldn't have been rejected when I asked that girl out to the movies and she said she had "other plans" then never talked to me ever again

Those girls wouldn't have thought I was "so creepy"

When I'm at the mall, the girls would be checking me out, instead of my other more attractive friends.

People would be jealous, rather than sympathetic of me.

I'd be able to look at myself and be happy I was alive.

fin
>>
>>26126934
Here we go, another "I'm a loser because I was born this way and I can do nothing to change it!" post.

You're a failure in life because you chose to be. Instead of learning from those incidents and improving yourself, you chose to wallow in self-pity.
>>
>>26126970

It's not all just self-pity.
>>
I do have a fat face. I'm trying to diet to see if that will help at all
>>
I'm revisiting my fitness regime, which is a bitch but since no weights and social anxiety, calisthenics it is.

Also if I get lean enough to show my 6-pack I'm pretty sure my jawline will surpass the galactic rim at this point.

Not sure if that's unattractive or not.
>>
>>26125638
I'm working out

One week in and I can see a small improvement

We all gonna make it bros
>>
I was wondering, what is the general opinion of big front teeth?
My teeth are straight and neat but the two in front are slightly bigger than the rest, it's noticeable.
>>
just lmao @ looksmaxingcells who think that mewing will actually widen their maxillae and that a surgeon will perform a LeFort on them when they can chew and breathe properly
>>
>>26125649
>Just shaved my head
>Rub my hands on it and feel the smoothness
Pretty good.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.