[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who just spent the better part of a month in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Le Sweating Towel Fellow.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
Le Sweating Towel Fellow.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
Ask a guy who just spent the better part of a month in a psych ward anything
>>
What'd you go for? I went to my hospital's emerg but they just stuck me in a mental health program.
>>
are there q-t girls?
>>
What's the best footware without laces? Velcro? Slippers? I hear Crocs are pretty comfy
>>
how do you get in a psych ward without committing a crime?
>>
>>26125131
In Germany and in most other countries just for saying that you don't want to live anymore
>>
tfw American and getting into a psych ward is harder than getting into an ivy league school
>>
>>26125115
It was to fast-track me into a day program because I told my shrink that I wasn't able to make other commitments, like getting a job unless I was sure when the day program would start for me. He decided the best way was to put me in residence and get the prior examination done quickly. However I am far from sane. I got most of the meme disorders except I don't hallucinate anything
>>
File: 1401968411205.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1401968411205.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>26125142

in america we closed most of our psych wards cause libtards bitched about "mistreatment". Now we just let our mentally ill life in society until they shoot people. Sucks.
>>
File: t0406hannibal-cast_feat2_5.jpg (72KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
t0406hannibal-cast_feat2_5.jpg
72KB, 491x450px
>>26125142
oh, i'm in burgerland

pretty sure i have to eat some white people to get in a straight jacket
>>
>>26125169
Wow I thought that America was very harsh with the treatment of mentally ill people. Here in Germany you get locked up pretty fast if you say the wrong things.
>>
>>26125169
But there was mistreatment dipshit, no accountability in those old places
>>
File: image.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
937KB, 500x357px
>>26125212
>Here in Germany you get locked up pretty fast if you say the wrong things.
>say I want to kill myself every day online
>they never come to arrest me
>>
>>26125212
>I thought that America was very harsh with the treatment of mentally ill people
well, in a way. The burger police will lock you up, and the insanity defense is treated like a joke. And if it's something non-violent, you're just going to be ostracized, most likely making the condition worse.
>>
>>26125120
Yeah but two were taken and one was a trigger-happy SJW. There was a large spic girl making eyes at me but considering I was only being used to make her telepathic ghost BF jealous I think I took the right tack in not going for it.
>>
>>26125106
>tfw psych ward doesnt help mental issue

I went to a psych ward once and my hallucinations told me that this picture was made about my roomate I was sleeping with
>>
I thought you can just check yourself in and stay for as long as you want? Or is that only in the movies? Someone please answer so I can go tomorrow or later today
>>
>>26125623
dont listen to your hallucinations, anon. Its just your subconscious insecurity tries to fuck you over
>>
>>26125623
I am trying to think of a site like reddit with more autism that you can go to
>>
What was it like in there?
>>
>>26125755
u mean 4chan
>>
>>be in the navy
>>really enjoy it but need get off from mandatory service due to financial trouble
>>i have Social Anxiety an am generally introverted
>>go see the psychiatrist
>>act up my nervousness and don't really talk much
>>spend a month playing vidya and sleeping on "psych ward"
>>only have one conversation with a doctor the whole time
>>get sent home
>>
File: MK Ultra Victims.png (1MB, 1078x810px) Image search: [Google]
MK Ultra Victims.png
1MB, 1078x810px
>>26125169
>sudden, politically convenient mass shooter epidemic

While that is a real problem here, a majority of these incidents are being carried out by mind control victims. Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true. Pic related, for example, was a pretty normal, successful kid until he just suddenly went completely batshit insane. From prison he started saying he think his therapist brainwashed him. Not the only person who's made such claims. Robert Kennedy's assassin has said the same for 50 years.

Here's a very good documentary on how this stuff is carried out. It's a professional video that's made for TV, so you know you can trust it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
>>
>>26125106
did it last year for January and February
still they didn't notice I'm crazy again
>>
>>26126495
>believing Derren Browns 'tricks' are real

He's a fraud. He uses stooges and actors in almost all his performances. It's just regular entertainment
>>
>>26125129
Not OP but Crocs are shit. They stick to your feet and the pair I was given were too big and both lefties because that's "all they could find."

How the fuck do you end up with two lefties as a pair.
>>
>>26125106

spent two months in a psych ward, it was the best time of my life, miss it so much
>>
>>26126783

i always wear socks with crocs and they are comfy as shit.
>>
File: 1449641816403.jpg (233KB, 585x883px) Image search: [Google]
1449641816403.jpg
233KB, 585x883px
how you doing man?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.