[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Cosby really rape all those women? I'm having trouble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bill-cosby-141118.jpg (56KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-141118.jpg
56KB, 618x412px
Did Cosby really rape all those women? I'm having trouble believing that 50+ girls all got raped by this guy but not a single one of them spoke up until a couple years ago.
>>
He settled out of court, didn't he?
>>
No of course not. Men are innocent while all women are lying whores.
>>
How the fuck would any of us know?

There are plausible reasons for why they wouldn't speak up but it's possible some are riding the hype train.

Either way you're not getting any insight here
>>
File: 1447858967858.png (209KB, 453x435px) Image search: [Google]
1447858967858.png
209KB, 453x435px
>>26123148
No. Most of them are trying to grab money off of him.
>>
>>26123180
One of them released a "diss rap" towards him.

https://youtu.be/zzbdBblEODI
>>
He might have been forceful with one or two, but they wanted it.

There is no way he "raped" 50+ and they never spoke up, most of these whores are lying.
>>
My bet is that he only actually raped (read:had sex when the "victim" may or may not have been "too drunk") 3 or 4 girls.
>>
>>26123206
Those girls may not have been raped by my ears certainly were
>>
what you have to keep in mind is that the vast majority of rapes are not a stranger beats the fucking shit out of you and tears your clothes off and beastfucks you, it's usually someone you know who wont take no for an answer and you just freeze up

so for most people its easier to just try and ignore it than go through the stress of reporting it and testifying in court and get grilled about it being your fault or not really counting and everyone looking at you differently for the rest of your life all for a tiny chance of a conviction anyway

plus dude is famous and rich and has a nice guy persona, so it's even less chance of a report mattering
>>
>>26123148
because he's a massive celebrity, would you have actually tried to challenge him in court back then? you'd be afraid for your own reputation
>>26123180
you do realize that a bunch of people in the industry already knew about this shit, don't you? it was only a surprise to the public
>>
>>26123168

The truth is probably a mix of both. Actual victims start the fire and then opportunists pile on after.

>>26123207

It was a different time, anon, a time when a rape was just being aggressive.
>>
>Girl fucks cosby
>50 years later Yes means Yes! starts going around
>"Oh my god I was raped 50 years ago ;_;!!! I need my money NOW!!!"
>>
What would happen if some old bitch accused some old guy of raping her 25 years ago? The answer is fucking nothing would happen because there's fuckall that can be done now. These women should leave this man the fuck alone so he can die in peace.
>>
>>26123148
He already won one court case for slander.
Those cunts knew what they were doing. They swallowed the pills.
>>
If you familiarize yourself with the facts, some women did talk about it earlier, but given the lack of evidence, and the fact that any rich person can abuse the legal system and bankrupt you by suing for slander, etc, it's not surprising he got away with it. But many people in the industry have known about these rumors for decades.
>>
>>26123347
>lack of evidence,

So basically Cosby didn't do shit then?
>>
He probably raped some of them, maybe even a good number of them, but I'm betting a fair number of people he fucked at any party are coming out and being abetted by the court of public opinion.

Nobody wants to shift through the accusations and defend him, so they just gasp at the climbing number of victims without a hint of suspicion.
>>
>>26123246
No it wasn't, they're literally party whores jumping the victim bandwagon.
>>
>>26123238
>plus dude is famous and rich and has a nice guy persona, so it's even less chance of a report mattering

this. i highly doubt his victims knew one another, and many likely thought they were a one-off case. imagine it's the 80's or something and you, alone, want to try and accuse cosby of raping you. it probably wouldn't go far. it'd be like trying to accuse bob ross or mr rogers of giving forceful trips to poundtown

that said, i highly doubt the number's as high as 50. maybe a dozen or two tops.
>>
So let's say he did do some raping. The exact number doesn't matter right now, just for the sake of argument he is guilty.

What the fuck is the point of coming after him now? How on Earth can you possibly serve an 80 year old man justice? He's one bad fall away from the grave. Giving money away isn't a solution for anyone and only serves to further divide the justice system between the rich and the poor. I legitimately cannot see a reason why possible crimes from 20+ years ago are causing such a media firestorm.
>>
>>26123436
This. I remember digging and finding out that a lot of the "cases" just didn't add up at all. Like they can't put him in the place for where they said he was at the time. The fact that a few of them are caught tells me more of them are also liars.

I'm sure there's some granules of truth. He probably did have forceful sex with a few women with questionable consent. Did he rape 50 women? No. Did he coerce a dozen women into having sex with him because he's Bill Fucking Cosby? Yeah, probably.
>>
>>26123259
>>26123436
>aspiring "actress" spots Cosby at some public venue
>decides to get all cozy and flirty with him to advance her career
>they fug
>Cosby never calls them back
>50 years later some scandal breaks out in the news: haha now now is the chance to get back at that bastard for 'raping' me
>>
>>26123148
>Did Cosby really rape all those women?
Probably.

I should send him a cake and one of those singing cards in the mail.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.