[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of this gay earth. Anyone know a painless way to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1386544315985.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1386544315985.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
I'm sick of this gay earth. Anyone know a painless way to end it space robots? I'm an autistic faggot living with my normie mom so I can't really do much. All I've got is what you'd expect from a household. I don't know how to set up a stream so I guess I'll need help on that too.
>>
Why not just run the car in the garage?
>>
>>26121876
Can't. The garage is too small and her room is right next to it.
>>
>>26121736
Feelium. And downlaod OBS. I wanna peep this
>>
>>26121736
I watched a movie the other day called How To Die in Oregon. Basically about assisted suicide and right to death issues.

Some nurse or would ever would give people a certain drug that basically put them into a coma and then killed them. I gotta look up the name of that drug and see if I can get it on the darknet.
>>
>>26122050
I'll download as soon as I can figure out how to do it.
>>
>>26122170
I mean how to end it not how to download it. Should have made that clearer.
>>
>>26121736
How the fuck hard can it be to kill yourself? Plenty of people put quite a bit of effort into just staying alive. People kill other people all the time. Do you mean to tell me you're too retarded to destroy a body you have complete control over? I guess suicidal people are, by definition, not very good at solving problems. Be creative.
>>
why so down friend?
>>
>>26122090

It's probably pentobarbital.

I've talked to Drs and nurses asking if benzos and opiod are a pleasant way to die and they usually say it would suck, but I don't see high. Worst case scenario you don't die and get addicted, which gives you something to live for.
>>
>>26121736
>make journal entry about inner ear problem
>jump in front of bus
>mother gets money from lawsuit

at least do something positive with your death, desu
>>
>>26122439
It's actually pretty hard to kill yourself in a foolproof way

People fear death from various accidents, but most of them aren't things that will 100% kill you, just the possibility.

Unless you have a gun you need to put in some effort to make sure you don't end up alive and in severe pain

Here's some numbers on survival rates: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/
>>
>>26122698

just jump in front of a train and put your head on the tracks
>>
>>26122698
You can still fuck up with a gun.
>>
>>26122698

Freezing to death is 100% guaranteed given the right temperature. Surprised more people don't do it.
>>
>>26122698
I'm just afraid of me dying painfully. I want to die as painlessly as possible. That's why I haven't already slit my own throat.
>>
>>26121736
Try not living with your fucking mom and then see if you want to kill yourself. Jesus stop being such a faggot and try being a man for 6 months before you consider suicide. I know you never had a daddy to show you how, but it's not that hard. Get a job, get the fuck out. Room with some other assholes if you need to, suddenly life's worth living. Have fun fucking yourself up rather than dying. If you're life's not worth living you might as well fuck it up for fun. Go wild you goddamn ass gaping fur taco.
>>
>>26122841
I just can't get away. She's fucking nuts, my parents got divorced at 14 because she fucking sucker punched him in front of my sister's and once she got out of jail (wierd huh) she literally took all the money we had and let us starve. My sis gtfo as soon as she absolutely went psychotic for half a year. I doubt she'd let me go any time soon.
>>
>>26122776
Why on earth would you want to go out in such a torturous way?
>>
>>26123268
Some people think of it as soothing. I don't know personally, I find cold weather relaxing, but that's incomparable to freezing to death.
>>
>>26122624
You can't OD on benzos, dumbass.
>>
>>26124707
If you mix it with heroin and alcohol you can
>>
>>26123518
They rarely do it sober.
If you get drunk af, and walk naked into a winter night, carrying a bottle to drank, you won't feel anything.
Takes forever and someone can still find you half alive, then you live with frostbite amputated fingers and nerve damage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.