[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time we addressed all the mass shootings in the US...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: free market dating has failed.jpg (71KB, 720x532px) Image search: [Google]
free market dating has failed.jpg
71KB, 720x532px
It's time we addressed all the mass shootings in the US...

... It's time we socialized casual sex.

Sex is a fundamental part of good mental health. And mental healthcare is a right, not a privilege.

>2016
>we're still denying robots sex

I mean come on.
>>
>>26115371
Just buy a prostitute you fucking perma virgin. There's plenty of places where it's legal. You can even get them to tell you how to fuck better if you ask.
>>
>>26115371
did you make that image macro, OP?

top quality desu
>>
>>26115418
Some economically disadvantaged people of color can't afford a prostitute...
>>
>and mental healthcare is a right

No it's not.
You don't have a right to anything. Nothing. Nobody is obligated to give you shit.

You have no right to mental healthcare, no "right" to anything, not even the water you drink or the air you breathe.

Law of club and fang nigger. The weak die and the strong survive.
>>
>>26115418
yeah for real. though i guess these kids are so completely incompetent that they can't even/are afraid to talk to a hooker for business.

literally want the rest of their community to do every fucking thing for them.
>>
>>26115371
That sounds like a terrible idea, sign me up.
>>
>>26115466
oy vey, get a load of this republithug.
>>
>>26115466
FASCIST!! BIGOT!!!
>>
>>26115485

Nope, I'm pretty fucking liberal actually, and I've never been rich. Grew up on various council states, was in foster care once, have lived in hostels and eaten from food banks throughout my teens.

I'm just not a privileged, entitled shitbag that believes that the world owes me anything just because I exist.
You make your own way in life or you crumple and become nothing. That is the way of nature and you cannot fight it.
>>
>>26115542
>I'm pretty fucking liberal
>I'm just not a privileged, entitled shitbag that believes that the world owes me anything just because I exist.

I've got some bad (good?) news for you m8...
>>
>>26115594

Kek you think that people who don't believe in sexually enslaving women and forcing them to fuck you because you're too bone idle and lazy to go out and pursue them yourselves must be a conservative? I've got some bad news for YOU m8-o.
>>
>>26115630
If you don't believe you're entitled to things just for existing, you're not "pretty fucking liberal".
>>
>>26115472

>talk to a hooker
>get caught
>crime of moral turpitude now on my police record
>teaching career ruined

Yeah, no.
>>
File: ThisBullshitPepejpg.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
ThisBullshitPepejpg.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>26115542
>council estates
>food banks
>foster care
>make your own way in life

Clearly somebody did "fight nature" by giving you the supplies necessary to make it here and shitpost against the very reason for your continued existence.
>>
>>26115510
>implying Fascists are against a welfare-state
>>
>>26115720
>implying the joke isn't that libcucks call anything remotely rightwing fascist even though fascism is left of all right wing ideologies
>>
>>26115654

Kek I'm not that kind of liberal cuck.

>>26115699

Yes, I used resources that were made available to me for people in my situation. I'm an educated worker who can benefit the society I reside in, however if those resources did not exist I would not bitch about how I deserved them, how they were my "right" because they weren't. They were a "privilege".

Anyway, haven't any of you faggots ever heard of a prostitution? Why do you think the government should subsidise you sex? People die without food and without shelter, they don't die from not having sex, jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: feel ching chong china edition.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel ching chong china edition.gif
13KB, 500x500px
>>26115841
>Why do you think the government should subsidise you sex?

Because it's 2016!
>>
Sex with stacey is a basic human right.
>>
>>26115371

OP, honest question

how do you figure we are denying anyone sex? what's stopping you from goin out and having sex?

do you guys think that sex is a human right? like fresh air and water?

honestly curious
>>
>>26115841
Prostitution is illegal, and the medical importance of a healthy sex life implies that sex with licensed practitioners should be covered by the insurance I bought.
>>
>>26116053
Sex is a FUNDAMENTAL component of basic mental health, shitlord.

>every year, thousands of virgins kill themselves because no gf
>republifucks think this is okay

People are DYING out there!!
>>
http://www.everydayhealth.com/heart-health/why-you-should-have-more-sex-for-heart-health.aspx

It isn't just mental health, sex is a cure for heart attacks.

>these fucking normies want to kill us with heart attacks while they hog all the sex to themselves
>the sexless continue to become more sexless while the chads grow more sexful every year

Unbelievable. Something really needs to be done about the rising sexual inequality in this country.
>>
>>26116079

>Prostitution is illegal

Not where I live it's not.
Maybe move to a different country that doesn't criminalise one of the oldest careers in the world.

>and the medical importance of a healthy sex life implies that sex with licensed practitioners should be covered by the insurance I bought

Yeha but you're not going to DIE from not having sex, and you're physically capable of obtaining sex yourself. People have insurance so that they can obtain things like medicine that they would be unable to obtain otherwise because they can DIE. You are not going to die without sex.

Anyway, who cares if prostitution is illegal in AmeriKek? What, you think that means that prostitutes aren't easily available? Because they are, you're just not looking.
>>
>>26116137
>shitlord
kek

Tragic, i know. But you didn't answer my question, do you honestly think sex is a human right? If so, how should it be distributed out to the masses? Should it be for free?

And you didn't answer the first question either, how are we effectively denying people sex? What mechanics are in place that's making this happen?
>>
File: intellectual feel.png (170KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
intellectual feel.png
170KB, 800x800px
>>26116250
All women ages 18 - 26 should be pulled into the sex draft and be required to do at least one year of active public sex service.

>2016
>paying for basic human rights like sex

Jesus christ it's like I'm really talking to Hitler.
>>
>>26116237
>you're physically capable of producing medicine yourself

True, but it's covered by my insurance and it'd be really hard otherwise; just like sex.

>availability
The deterrent is the possible years of court appearances, not that there are no pretty black girls on the corner.
>>
>>26115371
No, we invent artificial wombs and completely abolish sex so no one could possibly have more than others, since no one would be having any.
>>
>>26115455
>Some economically disadvantaged people of color can't afford a prostitute...

"People" of color shouldn't be allowed to breed anyway.
>>
>>26116310
And as a result all men will be walking around completely sexually satisfied? Once a week and a bonus blowjob once in a while?

You're dreaming, that's a paradise, it can't exist. People do not have that compassion for each other, taking care of someone (someone you have no relation to) elses sexual appetite for "the greater good"? A woman would rather chop her tits off than be in some sort of "sex draft" forced to fuck men she deems unworthy.

I admire your idealism, i really do, but it's never going to happen.
>>
File: martin-luther-king.jpg (57KB, 650x561px) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther-king.jpg
57KB, 650x561px
>>26116655
>I admire your idealism, i really do, but it's never going to happen.

People used to say that about racial integration too...
>>
>>26116400
True justice in our times
>>
>>26116857

literally the worst argument you could possibly have chosen, multiculturalism and racial integration is a joke

nice bait
>>
>no government sanctioned brothels where you can fuck someone who is hired for the job
>they are tested every day
>you are tested when you go in
>no one has to know about it

Why is prostitution illegal?
>>
>>26117177
cause the 1 percent is evil
>>
>>26115418
they're filled with diseases, gross
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.