[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for me to run away to Harlem or the Bronx and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 620x465px
Is it possible for me to run away to Harlem or the Bronx and just sell crack and snatch purses for money?
>>
>>26114513
would you blend into the demographic?
>>
>>26114513
If you wanna be killed in broad daylight for stealing a caribbean nigga's spot then sure
>>
>>26114513

these small-town fags.

You don't know how good you got it, junior
>>
>>26114635
OP is a suburban whiteboi. Not a small town or rural fag.

Guarantee it.
>>
>>26114513

No you dumb piece of shit. A fish like you will be gangfucked and left to crawl to the hospital with your broken knees trying to find your missing teeth along the way
>>
>>26114663

Hmm. Yeah.

Care to weigh in, OP?
>>
>>26114670
I want to die so okay sounds good

>>26114559
I'm white but yes I would I'm not like the other white people I was raised in a poor abusive environment
>>
>>26114513
come to 122nd st between 7th and 8th.
I can confirm that /r9k/ is represented in AT LEAST one Harlem Black Disciple set. I'll put you on

#OTS #2hunna
>>
>>26114513
This is a great idea and I can't see anything going wrong with it.
>>
>>26115116
Why do you say 2hunna when it's on 122nd street
>>
>Is it possible for me to run away to Harlem or the Bronx and just sell crack and snatch purses for money?

Maybe in 1986.

It's not really the area it was. Go do it in the south side of Chicago or Baltimore for crack. For heroin, Carmel, Indiana or anywhere with white people.
>>
>>26114980
>white people thinking they can survive outside of their pens
>>
>>26115116
what the fuck lol

>americans
really now, gangbanging died in late 90s
>>
>>26115225
Oh come on south side Chicago at least Harlem is slightly white and huge enough for opprotunity
>>
>>26114980
>I'm white but yes I would I'm not like the other white people I was raised in a poor abusive environment

moshi moshi baito desu

i'd like to hear how you were "abused"
>>
>>26115278
Yeah that's why I said you can sell crack their. OP is saying the opposite.
>>
>all the black people responses in this thread

and you wonder why we treat you differently. RAYYYYCIS my ass.
>>
>>26114513
No crack in Harlem. Harlem is a nice place these days. Also, you will be killed because no matter where you go, they will not allow you to sell, they will kill you. Selling drugs is not something you can just do, the spots are taken already. Teens in the ghetto literally spend their lives just trying to earn a spot to sell, but they usually die.
>>
>>26116222
Already been posted. See >>26114584
>>
>>26115116
ha. i used to live on 139th and amsterdam
>>
>>26114980
>im white but yes I would I'm not like the other white people I was raised in a poor abusive environment
same here but im not stupid enough to think that would do any good in the real world. s.m.h you probably wouldnt last a day especially if you dont know anyone
>>
>>26117207
>admits to being white
>uses s m h
What are you doing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.