[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this game so fucking much it's got me addicted and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (193KB, 275x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193KB, 275x317px
I hate this game so fucking much it's got me addicted and its destroying my life. I can't stop playing for anything I dump in hours everyday and I've destroyed and rebought it twice. It's not fun anymore and hasn't been for some time. Just last night I got so pissed I ripped 2 controllers apart and bashed my xbox against my head till I almost passed out. Fuck this evil. Fuck the assholes that made it. And fuck the guy who introduced me to it.
>>
It's your fault for being a faggot liking such a bad game
>>
>>26114199
I don't like it my skin just itches if I don't play
>>
It's a really horrible game OP. I know because I probably wasted more time playing it than you have even though I very rarely play it now days (Like once every 2 weeks for 30 minutes). It's just shit in every way with no content, not to mention the base game plus the two 'expansions' with TTK adds up to 140 dollars and there;s STILL fuck all to do in game to pass time, just Iron Banner and the same boring ass raid. It's never going to get better, Bungie isn't going to suddenly fix their game and make all the time you put into it worth it. Once you realize this like I have, maybe you can stop playing it, because so many people honestly think Bungie will eventually make everything right even though they've had so many chances and so much time. Just move on.
>>
>>26114437
Thanks seeing some one say this actually helps a little, I've been so busy dwelling on this P.O.S. I haven't been able to enjoy actual good vidya.
>>
>>26114165
How can you even play this game? The fucking pvp is absolute laggy shit and the pve is completely boring and repetitive.

also the entire game is just confusing and not explained. I beat all the planets and had to google for 30 mins what the fuck i was supposed to do now.
>>
>>26114708
I play this game not because I like it or want to but because it feels like my insides are pulling me to it.
>>
>>26114165
>supporting a company that fucks over their customers by restricting or outright reducing content for those who don't keep buying more expansions
>>
>>26114765
It's pretty much designed to be an addictive, gambling simulator, where you feel like you're wasting time if you don't start the game up and do your dailies. Just stop playing and focus on something else.
>>
>>26114797
I know and I sicken myself for doing it. I'd rather give fucking EA my money! Fucking EA! Yet I keep giving it to these actibungie fucks.
>>
What, really? Destiny is garbage. It's just a grind fest but the loot is worthless, even if you get to max level there's nothing to do because you already beat the end game to get to it. That and all your gear will be either nerfed to shit or left behind in the next update.
>>
>>26114165

How do you get addicted to Destiny?
It's a shallow game and would inevitably bore people after a while.

I imagine it's fun for a couple hundred hours but how are you still playing it now?

I've gotten addicted to cerain games before, but stopped when they start pissing me off (unless the game is really good and I can keep going back to it no matter how much it angers me).

But Destiny is FUCKING BORING after a couple hundred hours.
It's no different than Halo 5 or Battlefront.
Shallow fucking cash grabs with batshit insane DLC business tactics that are an insult to they original series they came from.

Destiny isnt from a previous series but it's so goddamn bad that it still manages to insult Halo by influencing it for the worse.

You need to realize you're playing a shitty game and find something else to do.
>>
>>26114840
I managed to stop for awhile but it lured me back in by emailing me " you got some free shit waiting for you" I think there was a South Park episode exactly like this.
>>
>>26114898
The funny part is, its budget was hundreds of millions (500 mil IIRC) and most of it would go to marketing.

They know its a shit game so they spend hundreds of millions trying to convince poor goyim it is good with marketing.

Simply ebin huh :^)
>>
>>26114898
>couple hundred hours
dude wtf. I couldn't find anything else to do that was fun after like 15 hours.
>>
>>26114898
I think it's the RNG gambling that's getting me, it's "free" as long as I buy shitty overpriced dlc
>>
>>26114864
Yeah, I think they might just be the most asshole-ish game company in the world at the moment. Despite their many failings, I don't think any of the others have actually taken away content people have paid good money for and ransomed them in exchange for buying another expansion.

I fucking hate Bungie.
>>
To all those calling me a fucking moron for playing I say thanks because it's helping.
>>
>>26114165
It sounds like the game isn't the problem. Your childish reactions and complete absence of self control are the problem.

Consider suicide.
>>
>>26114982
>Bungie
Bungie is or was pretty much the weed of videogames. Literally all the dudebros in my high school played "DUDE HALO LMAO" on their xbox. They couldnt wait either to play Destiny.

Holy shit what a faggots.
>>
>>26115002
All my self control goes into not murdering shits like you
>>
>>26115013
Halo and cod multiplayer ushered in the end of decent gaming
>>
>>26115070
> cod
Damn did you really have to remind me about the cancer that was MW2.

I mean, I get it, the game itself was kinda fun but the culture it spawned, horrible!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.